Visiting my sister

Story Info
A fun visit changes siblings forever.
1.3k words
4.2
21.9k
29
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last April, I went and visited my older sister, Emma who is two years older than me, single and works as an administrator at the local Hospital.

Emma is only 4'5" tall and her body is perfectly proportioned for her size. She is like a little china doll, looks like a young teenage girl. China doll sounds less perverted.

I arrived on a Saturday morning and she was just getting home from the supermarket. We talked while she put away her groceries and then I offered to buy her lunch and we went out and had lunch. After which we had a look around the town together, during the week we went out for dinners and a movie together.

On Friday night, we were going to go to another movie, but there was a weather alert and we decided to stay home. There was some heavy rain and I went to bed around ten pm and went to sleep, only to be woken by a loud crack of thunder and Emma screaming.

She had never liked thunder and I went to see how she was, she was under her covers, shaking and I talked to her to calm her down. I was soon sitting on the side of her and she was sitting up cuddling into me.

I thought the storm was passing over and told Emma to go back to sleep and as I walked towards her bedroom door, there was another thunderclap right overhead. Emma screamed again and I went back to calm her again.

This time she asked me, "stay with me... please could you sleep beside me?"

I got into her bed with her. It was only then I realized that my sister was sleeping in only a pair of panties.

She cuddled up to me, and wrapped my arm around her, and rested my hand on her, just under her small breasts, with her arm on top of mine. With a half naked woman whom I found very sexy pushed up against me, I got a hard-on and it poked its way out of the fly of my boxer shorts. Trying to think other thoughts and hoping it would go down by itself, I lay there. Then there was another thunderclap in the distance and Emma cuddled me tighter. She must have felt me because she felt around and found my hard-on.

Instead of her giving me grief about being a pervert, she ran her hand all over my cock and started to stroke it. She rolled towards me, there was a big smile on her face, as she continued playing with my hard cock. I started to feel her up, teasing her pebble hard small nipples that topped her, barely there boobs. I kissed her on her lips and she kissed me back.

That led me to start rubbing her through her panties. which quickly grew damp with her need. She pushed my hand away, threw the blanket off, peeled off her panties and spread her legs for me. It was clear what she wanted and at that moment it was what I wanted. So I mounted her and she let me do so without any objections to me not using any protection.

Emma moaned, "Finally..."

I did ask her about what she said. Emma responded saying, "It had been a long time, that's all..."

I think there was more to it but I didn't press the issue.

Her little teenage like pussy felt so tight around my cock, and she moaned like I was a ten inch porn stub as I fucked her.

Even with her cumming as I fucked her, she was still tight, by I help out, by making her hole slicker by blowing my seed into her. I didn't know if I'd ever get another chance to fuck my sister, so I made the most of this first by continuing to fuck Emma, even after blowing a load in her. I managed to get in another full thirty minutes of fucking in before my need to cum again overwhelmed me. I buried myself as deep in Emma as I could as I climaxed a second time.

After that, we cuddled together and fell asleep.

In the morning, I began to play with my sister's pussy from behind, hoping to get something started, and I did. I love the sight of my sister's ivory white cute little ass going up and down her tight pussy lips around my cock, as she rode me, until I climaxed inside her, once again.

There was a lot of sex during my second week with her before I returned home. I seeded my sister morning, noon and night.

Every morning, I sent her to work with a hot load in her pussy. Emma worked close enough to her apartment, she could come home for a quickie at lunch and another load of hot cum. Then after work we would get in a fuck or two before bed. With all our fucking in such a short time I had those cute tight little pussy lips of my sister stretched and gaping and leaking my cum, which was such a beautiful nasty sight. That week went by fast and I then returned to my own job.

A couple months later, Emma called me to tell me she was pregnant.

I asked, "what do you want to do?"

After she said, "I want to keep the baby."

I knew what I had to do. I got a job in Emma's town and found us a house, soon we moved in with our new neighbors thinking we were man and wife.

Thankfully while Emma has the body of a teenager, She does have the face of a twenty something woman, or else our neighbors might have thought Emma was my daughter or something.

Our mother, Emily who is in her fifties, and divorced has also moved with us. She took the news of her son knocking up her daughter pretty well.

With our mother simply saying, "It's something that happens in our family."

Emma was about seven months pregnant on Emily's last birthday.

Our mother got a little drunk and drunkenly slurred, "I'm so jealous of you,Emma. you're getting some while my poor pussy hasn't seen a cock in a coon's age."

Emma looked at me and I shrugged,as if to say, why not?

We both did Emily that night. It was so hot watching my pregnant sister eating our mother's pussy and making her cum all over the place and I do mean all over because Emma made our mother squirt like three times before I could take my turn with her.

She was so sloppy wet I slid in easy, in one push, even through Emily hadn't had a fucking in ages. I pounded her good and hard. I didn't do as good as Emma, but I got our mother to squirt two more times before I couldn't hold back. I yanked out of my mother's pussy and blew my load all over her, from her tits to her twat. The whole time I made our mother moan and squeal, Emma was fingering her own twat and getting off from the incestuous live sex show going on in front of her.

We left our mother covered in cum and to sleep in a giant wet spot of her cunt juices, covered in her son's cum while Emma and I slept in our bed.

In the morning, after she had sobered up, Emily was a bit ashamed about what had happened the night but Emma and I were having none of that. Emma and I started kissing our mother and feeling her up before we dragged her back into her still nasty sex bed and made it even more nasty.

After that our mother wasn't ashamed of anything we wanted to do with her and there has been some very naughty stuff.

Maybe I'll tell you about it some day.