Visiting Orange County Ch. 06

Story Info
Flying home.
2.4k words
4.69
4k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rampe
rampe
233 Followers

Jack Bucky helped me again edit this story. Thank you very much again!

I was sitting on a plane heading from Las Vegas to New York. My head was spinning from all that had happened during my trip. I was so lost in my thoughts that I almost missed the flight attendants that were welcoming passengers to the plane. They were stunning ladies -- like they are almost every time -- and were smiling nicely at the people as they boarded.

One of them particularly caught my eye. She was like some wild Indian warrior who was also very ladylike at the same time. She was also physically bigger than the others and saw me looking at her. She gave me an extra smile and also seemed to enjoy giving me the red face I earned when she caught me staring at her.

That same Amazon-sized flight attendant was giving me a lot of extra smiles as she walked through the plane while serving passengers. She even brought me a whisky without me having to order it, only saying that I will be needing it.

Of course, I drank it slowly and when I was finished I noticed that many of my fellow passengers were sleeping and that it was very quiet on the plane. The whiskey helped me relax and I was half asleep when someone tapped me on my shoulder.

"Would you be kind and follow me?" someone said as I woke up.

It was that hostess that had given me the whisky earlier. She pointed me in the direction where I should go, so I just rose and did what she asked. She pointed me to a chair that was in the crew area that she wanted me to sit in.

"We were talking between all of us girls and felt that you must have had a great stay in Vegas, and the way you looked at me made me think that you have met girls like me before. You also walked in a funny way that we have seen before," she said, then went quiet as she waited for me to say something to her.

"Yes, I had one very confusing and not planned stay in Vegas. My whole US trip has been the same," I answered.

"Is that so? You didn't answer the question about knowing my kind of people," she continued.

I had been trying not to answer that question. First, I had taught that she meant that I had especially noticed that she was Native American, but something that she was saying about walking funny gave me other ideas.

"It is also true that I had some interesting and confusing meetings on my trip that made me walk funny," I said. "Maybe you know what I mean?"

"I think I know," she said. "That is why you are here. But I wonder -- Do you know what the Mile High Club is?"

"I have heard some guys talking about that club", I said as I also wondered if this was heading in the direction I was thinking!

"That is awesome," she responded. "It's nice we don't have to explain it all to you. Can we keep this simple? Just go into that staff toilet there and leave the door unlocked" she told me with a husky voice.

Okay, that was just what I had been told about the Mile High Club. However, it made me wonder -- How I can I get into this kind of situation so often in this country? I'm just a shy guy from Northern Europe.

The flight attendants all looked at me and waited, so I just did what they wanted me to do.

Like in a dream, I just stood up and walked into that toilet, and closed the door behind me. Soon there was someone at that door who came in and closed the door behind her. She was a petite redhead with a cute little face. She didn't say anything; she just started kissing me on my mouth in that tiny toilet. She was a great kisser so I just started to kiss her back.

Somehow she managed to take off all of my clothes during the kissing. Her hands were everywhere and soon she was stroking my erect penis. She was a wild one. She turned me around and started kissing my back, and at the same time, her hands were all over my cock and balls. She even started to lick my ass and gave me the rimming of a lifetime. Then she turned me over again and started sucking my dick. Her hands massaged my balls and perineum. Soon her fingers were on my anus, which was full of her saliva. Her finger slipped in and I found myself having both a prostate massage and a blow job.

It felt very intense and I thought that I would come quickly then and there. She must have sensed that because she suddenly stopped and pushed me down on the toilet seat. She lifted her skirt and pushed her panties to the side. A nice smooth penis bounced into my view, and when she took hold of the back of my head I knew what she wanted. Her cock easily slid into my mouth and she made sure that I took it all.

She tasted nice and was leaking a little pre-cum. She fucked my mouth slowly but held my head firmly with her hands. I did what I had learned about giving head but she didn't want this to last too long.

Suddenly, she withdrew her penis from my mouth and lifted me as she also turned me around.

"Lean into the wall!" was all she said.

I obeyed immediately. I saw that she was putting on a pink condom. Then she aimed her penis against my rosebud and started slowly pressing it in. Her penis was smooth and went quite easily in but it was long and I felt that she was pushing and pushing in more and more into my ass -- and her hips weren't even near my ass.

One final push and she slid completely in. She stayed there and said: "As a funny walker you are amazingly tight. Good for you that I was the one who started!"

Slowly she draw her long penis completely out and then pushed it slowly and completely in. She did that so many times that my opening got used to her entering. Then she started the fucking. The smoothness of her cock made me feel good really quickly, but I didn't get used to feeling something so deep in me so when she went all in I always moaned.

When she sensed that I was more relaxed for the deep penetration she took firm hold of my hips and started the real fucking. That hurt at first but then the hits to my prostate made me moan from the pleasure and I didn't feel any pain.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Make me your bitch!" I heard myself begging.

"You are the bitch like we thought when we saw you boarding the plane. But don't worry -- you will have as much cock in your ass as you can take," she said through her heavy breathing.

It didn't take long before my orgasm started to grow from somewhere deep and my ass squeezed her awesome dick. That made her moan, and I felt her penis pulsate deep inside of me.

She took her penis out and took off the condom and dumped it in the trash. She turned me over again and took hold of my jaw and pushed her sperm-covered cock into my mouth. She made me clean her sweet dick, and when she was done she just put her penis back in her panties and covered herself with the skirt.

"Wait here!" she said and left.

I was sitting on the toilet seat when a brunette woman came in.

"That is my place," she said and drew me up.

She sat on the toilet seat and lifted her skirt. I was almost surprised when there wasn't any dick-pointing up! Instead, there was a clean-shaven pussy.

"Lick!" she said and I went on my knees and started to tongue her pussy.

She tasted nice and was very moist. My face was quickly covered by her juices.

I licked her lips and clit and she moaned and pressed my face against her cunt.

After moaning wildly for a while, she squirted her juices on my face and in my mouth when she orgasmed wildly.

I thought that that was it but she just had me stand up and took my penis into her mouth. She quickly sucked it hard and put a condom on it with her mouth. Then she stood and turned to face the wall.

"Fuck me!" she said, and I followed her request by pushing my dick into her very slippery cunt.

When I fucked her she started to rub her clit wildly and soon she was coming again. Her pussy gripped and pulsated around my penis with a force. I almost started to come myself, but then someone came in and we were interrupted.

It was the Native American woman.

I didn't know what I was supposed to do now, but the brunette took hold of my penis and guided my slippery cock to her anus. She wanted me to fuck her ass.

When she was guiding I pushed against her tight rosebud, and eventually, it opened with a pop. When I slid my penis in, I stopped and let her get used to it.

Then I felt something moist on my anus.

The Indian lady had knelt behind me and her tongue was licking my ass. It felt amazing when her tongue was circulating on my rosebud and then fucking it and making it very wet.

That, and the brunette's ass, made me almost come again but then the rimming stopped and the lady rose.

I heard the familiar ripping sound when a condom is taken out from the package.

I stopped fucking the brunette and just stayed in when I felt something big pressing against my ass.

This cock was a lot bigger than the redhead's cock was. It felt like it would split me but it went in surprisingly easily. The fucking just before had prepared my ass for this. It hurt and felt very big, but my ass didn't try to push it out. It sucked it in.

"Someone is eager to take a cock," the Native American lady smirked.

"I already heard what a bitch you are begging for the cock," she teased.

"And I want that cock too, so start fucking again!" the brunette said with a little bit of an annoyed tone to her voice.

The Indian lady didn't make any move so I had to move and her cock moved in my ass as much as I moved my penis in the brunette's ass.

The feeling was quite overwhelming. The huge cock in my ass hurt when I was moving but the feeling in my penis was awesome. Because of that, I wanted to move but at the same time, it caused pain to me through my ass.

The ladies didn't like my slow movement and they took the situation into their own hands. They started to both push and pull. I just stood there between them like a doll.

Soon the feeling was so intense that I just started to come and come. I didn't know if it was a prostate orgasm, a regular one, or both, but it lasted and lasted. I felt that I filled the condom but my dick just stayed hard and the ladies didn't give me a chance to stop fucking.

Soon I felt that I would come again. The huge cock was pressing my prostate so intensely and the brunette's ass was milking my hard cock. I felt her anus pulsating around my cock and she was coming at the same time as me. She collapsed away from under me, and that allowed the Indian to start fucking me with great force. The brunette put her hand over my mouth firmly and prevented me from yelling.

Lucky for me, the Indian lady came into my ass really quickly with the force of her fucking. I felt her big dick pumping sperm into the condom. She came like a volcano and I was afraid that all of it wouldn't fit in that condom.

Then she took her penis out of me. The brunette took both our condoms off and cleaned us both up by licking our cocks clean. Then they let me take my seat in the cabin again, and I soon fell asleep.

The next thing I knew, someone was waking me up and saying that I should put my seatbelt on because we were landing in New York. It was the Indian Amazon.

When we landed and I was leaving the plane, the women were standing there at the door saying goodbye to all. They also told me that they would be happy to see me again on another flight.

Of course, I thanked them for everything.

All of that fucking didn't help with my duckwalk. I kind of limped through the airport to the international side where there was a new security check and Customs.

I went through the gates without any alarms but something in me looked deep into the eyes of the Customs personnel, so much so that they started to stare back at me. I then understood what it was. It was my funny walking. Did they understand from my walking that someone had just fucked my ass with a huge cock? My face went red. That wasn't good. A pair of Customs personnel started to walk toward me. I didn't know what to do, so I just stopped and waited for them to come to me.

"Gentleman, please come with us. We have something to ask you!" one of them said. She was a tall black woman with wide shoulders. The other Customs person was smaller and looked like a Latina.

They guided me to a small office where they started asking me if I was hiding something illegal.

I said that no, I didn't have anything illegal with me.

"We think you have inserted something illegal like drugs in your behind. You walked like you have filled your rectum with something," the Latina said.

You can imagine what happened next. ...

rampe
rampe
233 Followers