Visiting Sherie & Rick Ch. 03

Story Info
A night to NOT remember.
901 words
2.63
9.6k
6

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And waited.

I heard the door open quietly, but I didn't stir. My dick was exposed, she couldn't miss it. Or maybe she didn't miss it before, and she's back for a real good look.

I hardened just enough to seem larger than my minimal size. But not hard enough that she would realize I wasn't asleep.

I could hear her light footsteps. Dang, this is it. What will she do? I am desperate for her first touch as I know then I'm safe to get as hard as I like... and know I will. After that I will have to worry about the other problem: Shooting my wad prematurely. Oh shit, please not that. It would be so embarrassing and also be over in a heartbeat. Hold on. Stay a little soft. Think: My grandmother brushing my teeth with a scrubbrush -- ouch ouch ouch.

I didn't have to wait long. I felt her knee getting up in bed beside me. Oh my!!! Her hand! I hardened immediately. Don't blow. Don't blow. She wrapped a few fingers around it as best she could, realizing the effect. Oh fuck this is so good. Don't blow it. Stay calm. Stay calm.

"Oh Sherie. Damn you're good. Don't stop. Oh that's so naughty. But don't stop."

"Harold, I'm sorry. Don't freak out, and do not open your eyes, I beg you, do NOT open your eyes," whispered a deep voice. "I'm being forced to do this, buddy."

WHAT?????

My dick froze. I froze. Neither of us knew what to do but wait for the next words, an explanation.

"Sherie's making me do this. I have to make you hard and start jacking you. And from the looks of it, so far so good, although, damn, man, you're smaller than me even. But who's comparing? Anyway, she looked in on you earlier and saw you'd fallen asleep whacking off. I did that once and she never let me live it down. And doesn't plan to let you soon forget either. If you don't let me finish what I came here for, I'll be in a shitload of hurt, and worse, she'll rat you out for calling her name as you let me jack you off. She's video'ing through the cracked door. So just keep calm and let's get through this. And I'll try not to hurt you. Do not open your eyes, and just follow my, well her, instructions.

And he kept handling me, keeping me rock hard. In fact, he added a glob of lubricant she apparently sent with him. Oh dang. But it felt great. Embarrassingly great. I couldn't help myself as he kept man-handling my man-handle. Oh gosh, is he gay? Bi? Tell me he's not planning to do more than he's already doing. I'm not gay. And I'm certainly not a sissy.

"I can see that feels good, man. But no matter what happens next, please don't think I'm gay. Or even bi. Sherie simply has me at a severe disadvantage, and if I don't do what she says in the next 10 minutes, I'll be wearing this device for a month. I can't do that again. I nearly went crazy when she 'trained' me. So just let me get you off, and take a handful of cum back to her. And I'm scott-free. Please man. Just stay hard, buddy. Don't make me do anything else to keep you hard. I beg you. And don't open your eyes, and we can chalk this up to a sexual nightmare."

OMG. Shit, it feels so good but I'm so confused, I can't think straight. Ok I just need to keep going, and somehow spew for my longtime neighbor buddy. His slimey hand and his listening wife -- the freckled little strawberry patch fox with smallish breasts that I'm visualizing cumming on, in hopes to finish before she calls out 'Time!'. It's building. "Oh keep going, buddy."

Rick tries to help me, spinning some lurid talk...

"I saw you watching her little cutoff shorts as she hiked ahead of you this afternoon. I know you were looking to catch a glimpse of her panties or more. And she knew you were glued to her, well until she & I raced me to the top. You would have fucked her if you could have caught her, just as I hoped to. Hey look, you're catching up. She slipped and fell, and you pushed her back down again, and eventually beat her to the summit. And now she has to pull those short-shorts down and let you rape her, Harold. A bet's a bet. It's what you always wanted. Get her Harold. She owes you for all the crap she's dealt out to you. And to me. Do me a favor and fuck my wife. Harder man, harder. Jam it to her. That's it. Explode in that little bitch pussy!"

Ahhhhhhhhhhhrrrrhgggggg! Blasting off!

I opened my eyes enough to see that Rick was apparently required to be looking down the barrel of my loaded snubnosed dick... and took it on the chin, so to speak.

I quickly closed them tight again, not wanting to see how he collected a handful to take to her.

"Thanks man. I owe ya. Now stay quiet, don't go clean-up. Remember, it was just a bad wet-dream. Go to sleep. This never happened."

I did exactly that. It never happened.