Visiting Sherie & Rick Ch. 05

Story Info
Saturday is Missionary Night. Isn’t it?
2.4k words
2.69
6.6k
4

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherie is brushing her strawberry blonde hair, getting ready for bed while Rick waits, expectedly. Despite the humiliation Sherie put him through today in front of Jen & Harold, still he's just happy (and horny) to be out of chastity. And nighty-night time on a Saturday night is Sherie's only acceptable time for sex, as she made quite clear earlier today in front of God and everyone. Rick dismisses the rest of all that and focuses solely on getting some long-awaited action tonight.

Missionary action, of course. He dare not ask for a blowjob, or even to role-play about wife-swapping with Jen & me. Sherie tells him all the time how disgusting and degrading those things are. And the only proper way to have sex, she says, is for the man to get on top of the wife, and politely ask permission to enter. Jamming his dick down her throat would be tantamount to rape or sodomy since it is not consensual missionary sex. And even missionary sex, with permission of course, should be sweet and gentle, in and out, in and out, kissing while going in and out, in and out, not jamming it, just gently, almost barely moving, drawing it out. And kissing gently all the while. Sherie puts up with nothing more than gentle lip kissing. Anything else is likely because he's got lots more going on his head than he's willing to admit to her. And she knows that sort of thing has indeed gone on in his head because he has at times made the great mistake of asking her to do those 'perverted' things. Sometimes in the middle of the day. Or in the kitchen. One time even out in the woods. Until she knees him in the balls.

So no. No french kissing. No tongue jamming. No swirling. No hand behind her neck, either. She's seen the porn videos of forced kissing, and considers that sort of behavior worthy only of weirdos and creeps. Not her Rick. Not her Ricky Dicky. He has to be a good boy. Sometimes she reviews those rules in her head as she counts the brush strokes of her curly red hair. Grasping the brush handle a bit overly tightly, as she considers the appropriate punishment for breaking those norms for regular couples.

Rick is intent on his Saturday night goal.

"Sweetie, you look fantastic. May I kiss your neck while you brush-stroke your beautiful red locks?"

"Boy, you have no limit to the different ways you can ask for perverted sex, do you? I'm going to let that slide this time, but the next time will cost you your Penile-ty. Got it?". Now get ready, Handsome. Mama's nearly ready to climb under those sheets with you. Are you interested?"

"Am I ever!"

Sherie climbs into bed and snuggles up to him warmly.

"Well you know how to start, my little Ricky Dicky. Climb on top of me, very gently. Wittle Wicky Dicky would'nt want a wee wittle kick to his privates, would we?"

"No ma'am."

"Ok, put your little thingy at my entrance and knock gently. Like a gentleman caller."

He taps lightly on her bare shoulder, without daring to touch her thin red spaghetti straps without permission. Much less, lower them. Her negligee matches her hair and turns his dick into a rock hard weapon known to be capable of shooting its cum 14 inches. And she would know, she's measured. One time she made him jack off when she 'had a headache'. When he was at his horniest; and he hit his own face with it. When that happened, she qualified it as perverted and applied the standard Penile-ty, which we all now know from today's conversation includes eating his own cum, and a kick to his naked nuts -- standing up, blindfold on, legs spread as wide as possible, and made to wait for it. Once, she waited 25 minutes before surprising him with a ballbuster that made him keel over and vomit. And of course, the 30-day lockdown. Anyway...

"Permission to enter, Sherie my love?"

"What's the matter with the standard script? Is 'Ma'am' too respectful for you to use when addressing a woman? Or are you particularly horny tonight? Have you been looking at porn, Rick? Have you? You'd better not be thinking of Jen, all alone down in your man-cave, buddy boy. Or I'd do worse than put a shoe to your nuts, cum to your lips, and a cage on your dick. Tell me you're thinking only of me. Just me. Not her. And be clear about those things that you're most definitely *not* thinking of. I should make you write a list of all your previous perverted thoughts, and then I could check em off as you list those nasty thoughts that are out of bounds, shouldn't I, Ricky, shouldn't I? But I won't. Now just ask as you would ask a proper bride."

"Permission to enter, Ma'am?"

"You may."

It has wilted. As she knew it likely would.

"Go to sleep, Rick. Maybe you'll do it right, next Saturday night."

Then adds... "I hope Harold is starting to think more respectfully of Jen tonight while he's doing a cage time-out."

***

Maybe I am. But still as horny as heck under lock and key. I can't sleep with my penis throbbing, and my brain throbbing with all the animus it can muster, as I think of Sherie's hostile comments today. And what she makes Rick do to get a little sex, not to mention what she made him do last night. Jacking off his best buddy. Like a homosexual sub. I cannot think of myself as a dominating my buddy, for instance getting him into such a situation and effectively forcing him to masturbate me -- much less require him to look down the barrel as I exploded. Dang. I can't even believe there's any way I would ever do as he did, being on the receiving end of a load of cum. No way. And how weird that she made him put his chastity cage on me, his best friend, this morning. Dang, I can't get the cum-eating Penile-ty image out of my head, getting kicked nakedly in the nuts. And locked-up for a month. No wonder 'simply' jacking off another man seemed doable for him, compared to her other penalties. Sheesh.

But I'll have to admit, that hand felt oh so good to me last night when I thought it was hers, jacking me, slowly, adding lubricant in what seemed at the time a very sexy way. (Sorry, I need to slide my pjs off and start feeling my poor caged penis even as I conjure up these memories.). Last night when I had thought it would be Sherie doing me, I was hoping she would go further yet, perhaps taking my penis into her freckledy little mouth, maybe even my balls. It was so sensuous. And so shocking then to hear a man's deep voice, almost talking into my microphone. And forbidding me to call out or even open my eyes. And no wonder. Sheesh. A man, in chastity, having to do his wife's bidding, going into another man's room in the middle of the night and lubricating his dick, and stroking him off... in 10 minutes or less. Or else. Wow, that bitch. I wonder if whispering that sex story in my ear was his idea, or her demand? She is so strangely sexy to me. I really would like to get her down and jam it to her rudely. She so deserves it. And now, what with my penis under her control, it makes it even more likely I might actually lash out at her someday and get revenge: get her down and do exactly that. Jam it down her. Make her gag. Try to fight me off, just to draw another breath before I cock her mouth again. And eventually blow a load deep, directly into her stomach. I wish my dick was that long.

I have half a mind to go in there right now and do it now, wrestle the key away from her and rape her bitchy little freckled face and tiny tits. I think Rick would gladly help hold her down. It would serve her right. Struggle, bitch. I mean, really. Making him come into my room and girly bed, and jack me off directly into his own face and then carry a handful back to her just to get his dick out of hock? I bet he's plenty roiled at her! And he probably knows right where that key is.

(The door creaks...)

"Hey Harold, you awake? Shhh. I just needed to come in here for a few minutes. I'm horny as hell. Sherie wilted me tonight, and I can't go another week, waiting to try again next Saturday night, I need to get some relief and this is usually where I come to do that, in my daughter's former room. So scoot over, I need to come under these frilly covers. I always helps. The sooner I get some relief, the sooner you can go back to sleep."

Dang. He's sliding his pajamas off too; I can feel his naked legs against mine. Geez. And oh crap, no, not that. Down boy, down. I can't let him feel me hardening. I'm turning over. But now my butt is feeling his jacking motion. He better not be turning toward me with that thing to my butt. I'll kill him if it goes off on me.

"Man, help me out here, gimme a hand. You owe me."

"What? No way!"

"Hey you owe me, dude. I jacked you off and you loved it. You exploded, fully knowing I was under orders and couldn't do anything but obey. You took advantage of me, man! You even made me whisper a sex story into your ear. Raping my wife, no less! You knew what I went through to get your cum out. And I know that you peeked too. So this is the least you can do. Return the favor."

"Dang man, can't you go whack off somewhere else?"

"Like down in my man-cave with your wife, you mean? And do you also want me to tell her about you getting off, in a man's hand, shooting your gooey load at the thought of raping my wife? The hostess who is simply trying to help keep your masturbating habit under control while you're under our roof? Want me to tell her about pushing your nuts through my borrowed chastity ring, and capturing your tiny dick in the cage Sherie normally only puts her own husband in? Is that what you want? If not, then just reach your hand over here and jack me a few times. It's just between you and me. Nobody has to know. I won't be long. I promise. C'mon, do it. Who know, you might even like it. Get started. It's only one time. Just tonight. I promise."

Dang. I think I actually held my breath as if I was trying to make myself pass out to avoid doing this. But for naught. I let it out and continued. I reached over. I felt around, first his hairy legs, then pubes, and then, yeah, I felt his wilted dick. She had done quite a number on him.

"Do it, man. Get me hard. Here, lubricate me, man. If that doesn't work, spit on it. That's the closest Sherie has ever come to giving me a blowjob, so usually that does the trick. Spit on it."

"No way, shithead. I'm not pretending a blowjob for you. Get hard in my hand or not at all."

"Ok, maybe Jen will spit on it, then. Shall I go down and wake her up and ask her? Hey Jen, wake up, would you spit on my dick so your husband can keep jacking me off?"

"Damn. You drive a hard bargain. Hang on a sec while I reposition under the covers. Geesh. Spppffftttt!! There, how's that?"

"More."

Spppffftttt!!!

"More. After all, it's easier that sucking on it, isn't it wittle Hawwold?"

"Cut that out. I'm not a fag and you know it."

"Under the frilly covers, spitting on a man's dick, sure might make it seem that way, huh? Now keep going, get me harder, Nancy."

"Knock it off, I told ya. And I can't breathe under here, either. Your dick smells like shit. I've gotta come up for air."

"You love it, Harold. Admit it. Ok, I'll tell ya what, if you'll be as gentle as you can, I'll tell you what Sherie does that makes me hard. Rock hard. Steel-beam hard."

"Just the thought of her bustin' my nuts drives me wild. I don't know why. Maybe just the threat. Or maybe when she actually starts out doing it -- you know, not hard at first. Or even starting by playing hard with my nuts. It makes me rock hard, and that makes her mad and she hits me harder and harder until it's so hard I could puke. And that makes me softer. Try it. But be easy."

Dang. I can't believe I'm laying here in the dark, with my own dick in chastity, with my head down close enough to another man's dick to spit right on it. And handling his balls now, getting ready to do what no man should ever do to another man... in hopes of getting him hard enough to jack him off... while our two wives sleep comfortably. Thankfully they're not sleeping together like we are. Dang, man, what we doing? Are we mice, or men? I dare not say that out loud though, or I'll never get him hard and outta my bed.

"Ok, Rick, here goes. This is going to hurt. Don't get mad at me, you asked me to do this. Brace yourself, I'm going to roll your nuts in my hand like Captain Queeg and his steel balls. Ready? Drum-roll... Ok I'm squeezing and am not going to stop til I finally punch you in the nuts til you puke or get hard, bro!"

"Aaaaggghhhhhhh, too hard, lighten up!"

"No. I told ya this would hurt. And I haven't even popped you the first time in your babymakers. You have a long way to go, motherfucker -- so puke or get hard. It's your choice."

Bam!

"Ooowwwwwww!"

Bam, Bam!!

"Ooowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!"

Bam, Bam, Bam!!!

"Fuck man, stop. I beg you!!"

That did the trick. Hard as a rock. I had to smile.

The light suddenly went on as a female voice turned my smile into terror.

"Hey, what's going on in here, you two?"

***