Visiting Sherie & Rick Ch. 06

Story Info
Sunday. Time to return home.
878 words
2.84
5.2k
6

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday brunch. Super quiet. No one really wanted to say much to anyone else after last night. Just a "Pass the salt, please." Or, this ham is good, isn't it?" But no one is willing to break the ice. We were having the proverbial elephant in the room for breakfast.

Well not exactly no one. Jen was plenty willing to chat but she pretty much took her cues from the apparently grouchy morning mood of our hosts... and me.

Yeah, especially me. I have no idea how I will ever live this down.

Rick sure isn't saying anything either. Don't get me started. If he had any balls, he'd have nipped this all in the bud a long time ago. And certainly would not have jacked off his buddy (me) to save himself from doing time in penis prison. And then begged me to jerk him off to even the score.

But the pièce de résistance... was his ill-timed cumshot as Sherie walked in on us last night, spewing sploosh all over us both.

Hilarious as it was for her, Sherie has yet to tip her hand how this is to be played out. She clearly has both Rick and I by the scrotum. And she will be milking it -- and likely *us* -- for all it's worth when she can think up the right angle on it all. In chess, we say: Don't bring out your Queen too early. Same here. She knows she's sitting on a stupendous poker hand but hasn't yet decided how to play it yet. And knows that anything Rick or I say, can and will be used against us.

Jen broke the ice: "Boy we really hate to end our weekend with you today, but it's a long drive home, so I guess we'll be leaving after brunch. Am I right, Harold?"

"Oh yeah! Straight away. The sooner the better. You know. Traffic."

Rick: "Hey yeah, I could quick go start carrying your bags out while you all finish your meal."

But Sherie's not about to let this go away so quickly.

"Whoa, slow down Rick. You don't want to get em off too soon, do you? What's your rush, guys? Let's savor these sausages. And cream-of-wheat goes perfectly with them, don't you think, Harold? And savor our time together, too. I know Jen and I enjoy spending time together. Surely you boys do too, right? You do like spending time together, right Rick? Right Harold? You only go around once. Grab all the gusto you can. Right, boys? Maybe Jen & you should stay over another night and blast off early in the morning. Rick, talk to 'em. Convince Harold to blast off tomorrow morning."

"No, we really must get out of here in good time", I quickly replied.

"But if you stay, we could get in a day of your 'training' today, Harold. That could work wonders on your health, not to mention your marriage, Jen. Whaddaya say?"

"We couldn't possibly." (as if my vote counts -- apparently only Jen's vote counts...)

"You're right, Sherie. I'd forgot you offered to train Harold. But you said it would take 30-days to make him into the perfect husband, in good health and eating out of the palm of my hand, right?"

"Well, let's just say you'd be surprised about what he'll eat outta the palm of a hand after a month with Rick and me. In fact, you got a good demonstration of hand-feeding last night, didn't you, Harold? Some dessert spilled, Jen, but these two had fun cleaning it up their way, didn't you, boys? And you know what they say, Jen: Boys will be boys, Always willing to lick the batter off the beaters, right boys? *snicker*

"Sounds like fun," Jen chimed in. "So what say I just leave Harold here with you for a month, Sherie, and you can put him on a bus when he's whipped into shape. So to speak, of course." *smile*

"I couldn't possibly take that much vacation-time on such short notice, Sweetheart!"

But Sherie insisted.

"Uh, Rick... perhaps you should take Harold upstairs and have a chat with him... while I have a little chat with Jen. Your training seems to be able to persuade Harold to do pretty much anything. Or, oh, oh, oh maybe Jen could go with you and watch you two in action!"

"No, no. Wait.". (I capitulated.) "That won't be necessary, Sherie. I think I could take some time off and call it professional training." (shit!)

Jen was enthusiastic now...

"Super idea, Sherie. Thanks. I hope you don't mind Harold staying with you here that long. But I'm sure it'll do him good. And maybe he could work off his keep, some way or another. Wouldn't you, Harold? Maybe give Rick a hand around whatever his hardest job is.

"Yes dear. Uh, let me quick grab your things and walk you to the car."

"Rick, would you give Harold a hand? A friend in need is a friend indeed. Isn't that what you always say, dear?"

"Uh, yes ma'am."

And as Jen drove out of earshot, Sherie couldn't help herself...

"Or was it: A friend in the hand is worth two in the bush? Eh boys? LOLLLLLL.

***