Visiting Sherie & Rick Ch. 09

Story Info
Week 2 of Training Jen’s husband.
3.3k words
4.5
3.1k
2

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like it, Harold?" She looked me straight in the eyes while reaching her hand out to my terrycloth towel to feel for steel, and expect me to also keep my eyes locked on hers even while I was getting checked for compliance.

Of course I didn't like the 'present' at all! But I couldn't say no to Sherie, and come off as a stiff-necked chauvinist suit. It would immediately ruin my chances of even making it to 1st Base with her, not to mention 2nd, 3rd, and if I play my cards right, sliding into Home before this month with Sherie is over.

"Well, it certainly is new and shiny. Shinier than Rick's. But, Sherie, I hope it's not an indication of displeasure with my progress this week. I've worked really hard to please you... oh, and Jen of course."

"Oh you've pleased me quite well this week, Harold. I just thought it would be a fun toy this weekend. Kind of a bonus, actually, for your good work. It's the one way that we might be able to 'play' a little, and safely. And modestly -- I won't even look, ok? I know you've always wanted that, right Harold? You would like to play with me a little, wouldn't you?"

"Sure."

"And yet you wouldn't want to actually cheat on Jen, or for us to be looking at each other naked, am I right?"

"Yes, of course." (And of course that was a bold face lie. While I wouldn't want to intentionally hurt Jen, my pecker sure would love to see her small freckled titties or feel Sherie's softest, warmest little nest.)

"So this may be the perfect compromise, right Harold?"

"Yes, I suppose it is." Then I ventured into uncharted waters... "So, now that I have it on, how about a little kiss, Sherie? You know, just between friends. And now we're safe friends, right?"

"Oh wow, Harold. That's quite a ways beyond what I had in mind this weekend. I thought we'd just spend your chastity time talking and laughing together, you know, crackin' up, making jokes, and just having fun with your situation. And not making it painful or making your weekend unbearable with that thing on. Aren't you afraid of the pain that kissing or sex-play could cause? I mean, if it's pain you want this weekend... "

"No, no, no. That's not it. I just thought a little fun kissing wouldn't violate our marriage vows, and it might be the type of reward that a weekend in chastity should earn. And I've always wondered about us making out, haven't you?"

"Oh you think so, do you? Didn't you hear me say just now, that the reward for a weekend in chastity is going to be getting to spend some private bedroom time talking and laughing with me? I mean, Ricky will already be so jealous, not knowing what's going on and is too afraid to ask. And we could ham it up a little to excite him even more. But the reality that he doesn't know is: your penis is in chastity just like his is, and won't be getting any special attention! LoL. Isn't that a hoot? But a kiss? C'mon Harold, that's pretty much beyond normal for a guy in chastity, don't you think? Ricky doesn't even get that when he's locked down."

"Oh c'mon, Sherie. Give me something. If not a kiss, what? I need some encouragement to make me want to stay locked up for you."

"Want to? Did you just say want to, Harold? Seems to me you don't really have a choice right now, do you Harold? You're locked for the weekend whether you want to or not. Well, unless... you wanted to negotiate some favors."

"Like what? I'm listening."

"Listening's good. Maybe you'd like to stay locked up a little longer, just to hear me whisper sexy phrases in your ear. Yes?"

"Oh wow! Definitely."

"Ok then. Close your eyes and lean in and I'll whisper some things to you, and I want you to repeat it back to me, loud enough for Rick to hear downstairs. If you do a good job, Harold, I'll continue the game. But if at any point you don't repeat it fast enough, or accurately enough, or loud enough, the game is over. Got it? Let's start with: Yes, Ma'am."

"Yes, Ma'am!"

"That was good, Harold. So just keep that up. You're doing great. Now when I say ready-go I want you to quietly count to 3 and the say: 'Damn, Sherie! What the fuck?". Ready go."

***HARD-SLAP***

"Damn, Sherie! What the fuck!"

"Don't you ever try touching me like that again, Harold. Or next time, you'll be keeled over and curled up, writhing on the floor. And won't be able to walk straight-up for a week. Understand?" (Say Yes Sherie.)"

"Yes Sherie." But still smarting from her slap to my cheek. She'd never slapped me before.

"Ok, you're going to bed without your dinner, Mister. Now get your clothes off and get into your frilly bed. Now."

What else could I do but obey, although trying to maintain my modesty while slipping from my towel into the pink sheets.

"Oh, and don't forget: Tomorrow's Sunday. So let's not have a scene tonight. Just be a good boy, Haroldy, and we can all have a nice Sunday afternoon together."

Before I could react, she had turned on her heels and was out the bedroom door and descending the stairs. And there I was, still in my towel... and chastity cage. With nothing to show for it other than a bright red cheek.

It would be a long night in chastity, wondering what she would say to Rick.

And would he kill me in my sleep.

My poor dick is now packing itself ever tighter in the cage as I ponder my plight, and somehow loving it -- being caged for Sherie, now my neighbor-dominatrix, my keyholder. And a full Sunday ahead in chastity before my release, presumably Monday morning.

And hopefully no 'picnic' in the park tomorrow with Sherie.

.

*****

I was startled awake in the dark as someone clamped their strong hand over my mouth. I struggled but was no match, fearing I was being suffocated.

"Shhhhh. Don't say a word, mother-fucker." he whispered. Then he let his hand off of my mouth. "Now, shit-head, I wanna know what you've been doing up here with my wife. And I've got a pretty darned good idea, the way she's been watching you shirtless, waving to you, and cheering you on. And meanwhile keeping my dick locked up and pussy-free, while putting perfume behind her ears and elsewhere - torturing my would-be hardon. Now, spill it. You just fucked my wife, didn't you?"

"No, man. No way."

"Bullshit. I heard you two up here. And I can smell her perfume even now."

"No way, Rick. I swear."

"Well, she didn't make me eat her tonight like normal. And she wouldn't even let me smell her pussy. She got satisfied some way or other, Harold; how do you figure that happened except that she just got fucked by some guy right before coming to bed with me. Now who do you suppose just stuck his dick in my wife, fucker?"

"Honest, Rick. I didn't do that. Honest."

"Well I don't believe you, but there's one sure way to tell. Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm gonna have to see and smell it for myself. Take your pajamas off."

"I don't have any on."

"That figures.". And he pulled back my sheets and went down to smell my dick.

I hoped he would not touch me and discover my cage. He didn't.

"Hey just because I don't smell any stale cum doesn't mean anything. You probably got a nice relaxing shower after poking her red-haired pussy. I remember those days when I got to do that."

"Honest, Rick. I didn't defile your Sherie's pussy. I didn't even know for sure she has a red bush til you just now told me."

"I don't believe you, man. And there is a way to prove it, one way or another. Get ready. I don't wanna gave to do this, but I'm going to have to jack you off. And if you can't come right away, I'll know you shot you load deep into my little vixen's pussy. So get ready. And you might as well try to get off as quick as you can, 'cause if you don't, I just may have to twist your balls off with my bare hands."

I felt his hand searching down my torso, and quickly on down to my... dang, he felt it. Then shook it, almost in disbelief.

"What the...? You too? My wife handled your dick & balls and caged you, and you let her?"

" It wasn't like that, Rick."

Suddenly the door opened and the lights came on.

"Having fun again, boys?"

****

Sunday was a bitch. You can imagine. Sherie took us both on a 'picnic' in the woods, to make us pay dearly for what was just a misunderstanding. But she judged it to be some kind of a homosexual foray between her husband and me, which she had thought she had seen first hand, thinking Rick had been playing with my balls and caged dick.

So she caned us both, laying there in the woods, on the red-checked picnic table cloth. She wouldn't stop til she got our 'confessions'.

"Ok, yes.". Rick caved at one point.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I was playing with his dick."

"And Harold, you too? Or shall I continue?"

I couldn't take it anymore.

"Ok, yes."

"Yes what, Harold? Yes, what? Confess."

"Yes, I liked him playing with my dick in a cage."

"Well, at least we've arrived at the truth, haven't we boys? And if I unlocked you both right now, you'd be happy to put on a little show for me, wouldn't you?"

"No Sherie. Please don't make me do that in front of you." Rick protested. And I joined him in the protest.

"I don't believe either of you, but it would be easy enough to get at the truth, boys. We could continue the canings until one of you admits what you'd like to do with the other one. And even then, I'd keep going until the other one, agrees to it. Shall we play on, boys?"

"No please! Rick cried. I'll do what you want, Sherie. You won't have to cane us anymore."

"Oh I see. And Harold, you'll conveniently agree to let Rick suck you off, is that right? Seems kind of fishy, boys. No, I don't think today's the day you two should get what you were working toward last night. I think you should get just the opposite -- another week in your little chastities. ha ha"

***

And so it went in my next week of training. Not the applauding, winking, flirting forms of encouragement as before. Rather, mostly taunting me, insinuating something not at all what I wanted to hear from my long-time dream girl, this freckled, skinny red-haired young wife that I had beat off to so many times, now humiliating me, offering me her husband's dick on Saturday night if I made good progress in the hills this week. No way.

"You know, Harold, the better shape you get into, the more attractive to Rick you'll become."

This is the sort of thing that made me want to instead eat bon-bons -- not work out. Did Sherie really see me as a cock-sucker? Damn.

"Please, Sherie. That's not me at all. That was just a unfortunate misunderstanding Saturday night. I like girls. Like Jen. And like you. Not Rick."

"Oh you do, do you? Maybe we'll just see, now won't we? You just keep making progress, and if you're really extra good, you might get your choice sometime soon." And she was back in her flirty mode. Perhaps I had persuaded her.

So I did work hard. Was she just teasing me, or did she really mean it that she might let me choose her instead of Rick on Saturday night?

"Of course you know, Harold, if you really do like girls as you say, and if you were to choose me instead of Rick, how is that going to make Rick feel? I mean, after all, I hold his key as well as yours. Wouldn't he be crazy jealous when he's so horny, and yet suddenly you might -- I only say might -- get to play with his wife -- instead of playing with his would-have-been-unlocked boner? Maybe I should keep you locked up and instead let Rick get into me, and only let you watch. And I could still get at the truth that way, judging from the twitching of you cage... or not. Would you like to see Rick undress me in front of you, Harold?"

"Yes Sherie. But could you unlock me too, so I could at least get a little satisfaction?"

"Well... maybe. I guess really all this depends on your progress this week, doesn't it, Haroldy?"

"Yes, Ma'am." And I took off my shirt and headed up the hills again, all afternoon thinking about the prospects of seeing her tiny titties and red bush finally. Even if it was only for Rick to jam his horny dick into her. That lucky son-of-a-bitch.

***

Rick, meanwhile, remained in chastity all that week. Sherie still wasn't so sure her husband wasn't gay. So she continued his chastity and tauntings. And as I later learned, Rick had to go through a Wednesday night regimen that made him leave the dinner table to retire upstairs early. Shortly, Sherie also excused herself, she had something to 'attend to'.

"Harold, you don't have to go to bed early, just because Ricky does. You can watch tv if you like. And no, it's not closed-circuit tv. *wink* You wouldn't wanna see what happens anyway. And just keep being a good boy, and you won't ever have to see or experience it. Well, unless Jen decides you need it each week as badly as Rick does. LOL. You know, to ensure he always keenly reminded who's in charge around here."

I avoided the taunt. "Oh I'll just watch some tv then."

"Better turn it up loud, Harold. Sometimes Rick takes more convincing than others. ha ha. Btw who's in charge at you house, Harold? Does Jen make you do things you don't want to do, just to get to have sex with her? I always imagined she gets a lot of foreplay, right? Somehow I don't see her as the type to just let you rip her clothes off and put your little dick right on in. Say it. She doesn't, does she? She makes you do stuff first, doesn't she?"

Dang.

"Well yeah. Pretty much. I always want her to feel loved in every way."

"As I thought, Harold. Good boy. You just keep on pleasing your woman the way we women like to be pleased. Ok, good night. And be good down here." LOLLL.

"Oh, and btw... she told me."

And with that, Sherie turned on her heels and quickly headed up the spiral stairs to take care of Rick.

***

I kept the tv low to sort out the sounds coming from upstairs. Shower running. Sherie laughing. Not so, from Rick. Soon a commanding voice but I couldn't make out her words. Then Rick's words were all too clear.

"No Sherie, please. Not that. No tonight. I beg you. Not with...". And then less clear. I could only imagine. Until. The paddling was abundantly clear. And hard. And he screamed. And she paddled him faster. Like a schoolboy with his teacher. Then the crying started. No relenting. I thinking she was paddling him for my benefit now. And the sobbing continued. I had to turn the tv up, or my image of sweet innocent Sherie was going to be forever damaged.

OMG. What had she meant, that Jen "told her"? Oh geez. And does Sherie tell Jen everything too, like about these Wednesday bedtime reminders she gives Rick?

About that time, he came down the stairs in a towel. Tears still on his face. He went straight to the tv and without saying a word turned it up full blast. And returned up the stairs.

I don't want to imagine what came next, so I went out into the night and jogged up the moonlit hills, not at all thinking about anything else than the obvious. Sherie does run their marriage. She wears the pants. And as I fear, apparently at least on Wednesdays, Sherie wears more than the pants.

***

I worked hard all week to get that image out of my head. I wanted only to earn Saturday night's opportunity to see Sherie's smallish breasts. I'll bet they're freckled, with tiny nipples. And flat tummy, leading down to her red bush, which she'll probably want me to eat, since she obviously knows that Jen makes me go down on her at length before dipping my dick into her. But is Sherie going to make Rick watch? I had lost all respect for him now that I know what he lets her do to him every Wednesday. For all practical purposes, he might as well be gay, letting her do that, hard & deep, and with him crying like a little sissy. I'd never let Jen do that to me. Guaranteed.

So I guess it doesn't matter if she lets him watch or not. When I earn the right to finally fuck my little dream girl-next-door, I'm going to. After I eat her, that is. I've got a feeling that's going to be required, so I had might as well get used to the idea. In fact, I think I'm going to like it. Except for those curly red pubes getting stuck to my tongue or down in the back of my throat.

***

Finally, my last afternoon workout up the hilly mountain seemed easy after all my training this week. Or was it the reward tonight that drove my adrenaline high?

Or was it Sherie's send-off from the back porch as she stood there cheering in her little jean-shorts and light sleeveless print blouse. I could see her little white bra outline clearly and wanted so badly to turn and chase her into the house.

Nonetheless, these images drove me to the top, and then merrily back downhill, almost in a free-fall, and lastly bursting through a ribbon-tape she had tied between two trees as the week's finish-line... and waiting with her arms outstretched, my red-haired reward.

***hugs***

"Yay, Harold! Record time. Whoo-hoo for you." And having released her grip on my sweaty shirtless chest, she took a step back and demonstrably relieved one of the buttons on her blouse -- an obvious sign of my promised reward. But for my chastity device, I'd be hard as a rock by now.

"Oh my, Sherie! You are an amazing reward for a guy. Can we skip dinner now and go straight to my reward you promised? Unlock me?"

"Well sure, Harold, if that's what you want? But are you sure you want to go to bed without your supper? I mean, sure, if it's alright with her."

"Her? Wait, Sherie. What do you mean: if it's alright with her? Is that what you call your pussy? Her?"

"Ha ha. Oh no, Harold. Her is the same rewarder as Rick got when he was in training. And that's the same mistake he made, til I corrected him. Her is my older friend down the road. She's a widow and always loves it when I bring her my chastie boy Ricky. She's very lonely, and frankly, really doesn't get any sex these days except for when I make him go to her. So let's go, and you be nice to her, ok? Do what she asks and you'll be ok."

***