Visiting Sherie & Rick Ch. 12

Story Info
Release & Rewards Night... And the winner is...
3.6k words
3.92
2.1k
2

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, as I swept somewhat quietly, I could hear Sherie breaking the news to Rick.

"Honey, you know I love you, right?

"And I love you too."

"Yeah, yeah, I know. But here's the thing. What I want to say is, sometimes -- and I mean only just sometimes, in fact very rarely even --sex isn't about love; it's just something that a person has to do in a particular case. So their true love interest shouldn't get all upset if one of those particular situations comes up that their partner finds herself, well, to the point, Rick, she may look down and see someone else's dick in her. So that wouldn't be about real love, and her partner -- the one who really loves her -- would know the difference, and would understand, right? In fact, that kind of a situation would really separate a true lover from a possessive 'lover', right? A true lover will always be confident in her love. That's all I'm saying."

"I hadn't ever thought about that sort of thing happening."

"Well you need to. And tell me which kind of lover you are. Sometimes a girl needs to hear it for reassurance. Are you a real lover, or just possessive, Rick?"

"Well, I would be pretty possessive of my wife's, you-know, vagina. But I know I'm your real lover. Obviously. I mean, look at the things I do for the sake of your vagina. Who else would do what I do, or even give up what I give up, if not for true love?"

"And don't forget how much you're willing to take correction from me, Rick."

"Yeah, that too. I mean, that ought to show you something. So of course only true love would do all that."

"Well, that's what a girl likes to hear from her lover. And this month has been pretty weird, what with you and Harold being caught in a couple of pretty compromising situations and all, my confidence has been kind of shaky. And with your penis locked up so much while Harold's here, I don't know, I've just needed the reassurance Rick. And hearing Prudence brag to me about you being her 'good boy' so willingly, it's just been too much lately. So I needed to hear you say it just now."

"I love you, Sherie. And I'm *your* good boy too! I only go to Prudence when you ask me to. You know that."

"Yeah, I guess. And I guess that it pretty much one of those 'situations' I was talking about. I mean, Prudence looks down and sees a man's tongue in her vagina, and knows you're not really her true love's tongue in there -- You're mine, right? And it's my cage you're wearing. And my key. And only if I decide to send it. Right?"

"Right."

"Ok, so don't be surprised tonight if you look down and see Harold's penis in my pussy."

"Whatttt!!!"

"You heard me. Now go tell him to come in here. And I want you to inspect his sweeping work. Sweep the whole porch again and bring me the dust pan with anything in it he missed."

***

"Harold, I gave you just one little chastity chore to do while I told Rick about tonight. And it nearly broke his heart, by the way. But all you had to do was sweep and keep sweeping, to work off some of your frustrations this morning on your release day. And I fear you didn't do a very good job of it -- I saw you peeping in the window as I was explaining to Rick about possibly seeing another man's penis in my pussy tonight. So now the tables are turned a bit and I'm making Ricky go sweep it again. If Ricky finds any dirt you missed, I'll know you really didn't care about doing a good job to keep me happy today. And you'll be mighty unhappy. And who knows, I might let him get the chance to work off some of his anger and horny frustrations."

"Huh?"

"That would only be fair, wouldn't it, Harold?"

"I... I... didn't know there'd be an inspection. I... I... just thought... you know... that you wanted me out of the room so you two could talk."

"Well let's go see what Ricky thinks of your job by now." And she ushered me out to the porch, almost as if by pulling me by my ear.

And of course by that time, Ricky displayed a pan with various types of dust, dirt, and even some mouse droppings.

"I've seen enough, Rick. Thank you. I can hardly believe that Harold was so little interested in doing as I told him to do. Ricky, tell Harold what happens around here when you fail to do simple chastity jobs?"

"I get punished on the spot, naked, and my chastity gets extended."

"Well, Harold, you heard him. You can kiss today's release and longtime fantasy 'reward' goodbye, can't you?"

"Oh please Sherie, not that. I've been waiting so long. And you promised."

"What do you think, Rick? Should Harold get away with things you get punished for? Or does he need an extra stroke or two for talking back?"

"Three extras, Sweetheart."

"Ok then. Three extras. And I'd be afraid after a couple of strokes he might get hard if I'm the one who administers it. And I shouldn't be seeing your buddy dancing around naked in front of me after a few good ones. So Ricky, I guess you should take care of his punishment. Say a dozen, with three extras, over the porch rail, while I listen from inside?"

"Yes, Sherie. It'll be my pleasure."

"Oh, and Ricky... don't go too hard on him because of what I told you earlier. No need to worry about that now. After Harold's little indiscretion this morning, I don't see his penis making it out of his cage and into your wife's red-bushed pussy after all. You're safe for now. Go easy on him."

"You heard the lady. Pants down, Buddy. And lean over the rail. That's it. All the way over. Let's make sure you don't go dancing around and showing off your chastie to her after the first few."

I feel him lean over me and start securing my wrists to the hooks, coincidentally convenient on the other side. And after fastening them tightly, he seemed to be taking his own sweet time getting back up and off of me.

He whispered in my ear: "You really deserve a lot worse for sweet-talking my bride into nearly fucking her. So just be glad this is only a whipping, Motherfucker."

He left no doubt what he'd have done to me had it not been for Sherie listening from the kitchen window.

He then carried out her sentence of a dozen strokes on my ass. With manly vigor. The harsh pain made me glad I'd been secured; else I know indeed I'd have flopped around to the tune of Rick's belt. And I'd forgot about the three extras for talking back to her. Crying loudly, I learned my lesson right then, and wouldn't do that again anytime soon. And listening from the window, she knew it too.

Laying once again over my naked backside, Rick took way too long unfastening me.

"Did you enjoy that?" he whispered. "There's more where that came from. A lot more, if I hear you coming onto my wife again. Ever!"

And he let me up.

I stayed outside cooling my backside, before pulling my pants back on and (reluctantly) returning to be in the company of Rick & Sherie.

"Rick, that was so impressive! I've never thought of you as such a tiger. You really got into those strokes. Wow. And it was even kind of hot seeing you force Harold over the rail and to secure him like that! Good thing I knew you had your cage on -- else I might have thought something entirely different was about to take place. ha ha."

"And you, Harold. Did you learn your lesson about doing simple chastity chores when you're asked? It's a shame you had to learn the hard way on the morning of what would have been your release day. But lucky for Ricky, right? Don't answer that. ha ha.

"Ok, so while I listened and watched the two of you just now, i've decided Rick should be the one to get some relief tonight as compensation. And, Harold, you obviously need to stay locked for now. And since you caused this change of plans, Harold, you will be the one to give Rick his reward tonight. No, not that, silly boy. No, just an unlock and hand job. You'd be willing to do that to make up for the porch chore incident, wouldn't you?"

"But of course, I can't be watching you two go at it, so I trust you'll be on your good behavior while I go out with Prudence. She's been relentless lately about wanting to venture out to that place on Route 77 with her. She doesn't feel like a lady should visit such a place alone. So tonight seems like the perfect opportunity, while you guys are doing your thing -- oops, I mean Rick's thing, LOL."

***

That evening, I was shocked at Sherie's outfit. I'd never seen her dressed like that before. I didn't know she even owned such clothes.

"Put your eyes back in your head, Harold. This is just something left over from my sorority days. I don't want these men thinking I'm Prudence's age. Besides, it serves you right seeing me like this but being unable to even get your thing hard." She laughed as she fiddled playfully with her necklace accentuated with a key.

"And meanwhile, Ricky-Dicky, maybe this ouufit will trigger you a little faster tonight and your won't wear out poor Harold's arm. LOLLLLL. Imagine, Rick, what might these men tonight be thinking about my outfit? And will I get any free amenities tonight as a result? Maybe a free pass to the back room?" And she gave Rick a wink that is surely making him as horny as it is me. And a little bit scared.

"Ta-ta, Darlings." And threw me his key.

***

Poor Rick didn't know whether to chase after her, begging... or start begging me to free him. He came to me.

"Ok, do it. Open me. C'mon hurry, and I can go catch her."

"Oh but now the shoe is on the other foot, my friend. Remember leaning into me this morning, taking your own sweet time as you fastened me down... and then beating me so horribly? Well now it's time for payback, Fucker. Out to the porch and over the rail, Chief. Else no unlock. Go on. Get moving."

Rick had no choice but to comply, reluctantly.

"Drop your pants."

Rick unbuckled and let his jeans fall to the ground.

"Hand me your belt."

Rick reached down, fully showing me his brown hole as he retrieved the belt and handed it behind him, leaning over the rail for what was to come.

"You need to be cuffed down, don't you Ricky-boy? Say yes and we can get started. Else your unlock and cum is on hold, buddy."

"Shit, Harold. Ok, cuff me."

And as he had done to me, I leaned over him... and weighed heavily on him... and cuffed him to the porch rail.

Then, helpless, I stayed on top of him, moving my hips a bit just to signal a reminder of what he'd done to me this morning.

"Very funny, Harold. Ok, can you get on with it. Whip me, you wife-fucker!"

And with that provocation, I lit into him, whipping him over and over til he started howling. By the time I got to 12, he was now crying.

"Please Harold just go ahead with it and finish me off, you fucker."

And I put all my might into those final 3 strokes. He was bawling like a baby.

As I leaned back over him, intending to release him, my phone interrupted me. A texted image. From Sherie. Shocked, I put in front of Rick's eyes.

"What the fuck, Sherie!", was all he could say, over and over.

Clearly she and Prudence had gained access to the back rooms -- this one was full of hard dicks sticking through the wall begging to get sucked off (but for the moment, first getting their picture made).

But then my phone buzzed again.

"Just kidding, guys. We got out of there as soon as we saw what it was all about. The men were booing us, but no way were we taking on all those hard dicks. Are you boys having fun yet? Harold, send me a pic of my hubby's released dick -- lubed up and with your hand on it -- so that I know you're doing as you were told to do."

I squatted down, spit on my palm and reached under him to get a good shot of his balls and now glistening dick. And hit Send.

"Good. Now get him hard. By any means necessary. I'll make it worth your while before Jen gets back tomorrow. I promise."

I had to comply even though I really didn't want any part of Sherie's little game. So I did what I had to do. And no, I didn't suck him off. But it was the next worst thing. I spit on my other hand, especially my index finger, and yeah, I finger fucked my buddy. He yelped and hardened instantly.

**Snap**

**Send**

"Perfect, Harold. Now get him off with this. Just a little something we paid extra to get filmed doing. Show him as you jack him off."

**buzz** A short video clip comes up on my phone...

I reached around and showed her video-clip to Rick as he's bent over the rail. I could feel his hardon immediately throb, so I sped up my rhythm, When I leaned in and strained to look around him and watch too, it was Sherie still dressed in that flimsy club dress sitting astraddle Widow Johnson who was laying back on a bed, skirt up, and using both hands to feel Sherie's breasts through her dress. "Wow, Sweetie, you're really tiny. May I take your top down and see them?" "What do you think, Prudence? Have at it, Woman! Strip me like I'm your bitch." And Widow Johnson's fingers immediately began toying with the silky black spaghetti straps, slipping them off of Sherie's pale shoulders...

As the video faded to black, Rick groaned loudly and went off like a rocket, spewing his white load of cum all over my hand, his legs, and onto his cuffed hands. And I nearly went off in my cage without provocation. Dang, Sherie! I'm so hard in my cage, but now have Rick's cum all over my hand. Yuck. I wiped my hand in his hair and headed into the house to get a warm soapy washcloth from the bathroom. After washing and scrubbing my hands with a stiff brush, I returned to Rick, still secured to the porch rail. He was soft by now, but when I washed off his penis, it stiffened again, turned on as I also squatted to run the cloth down his legs. I don't know what he was thinking but I guarantee you he was wrong. I only was cleaning him off, and then his cuffed hands. But before loosing him, I knew I had one last job to do: Lock him back in his chastie.

I'd never jacked a man off, much less lock a guy in chastity. But today I did both. And pissed for having to do that, I ran the now cummy washrag all over Rick's face.

"Motherfucker! I'll kill you when I get loose" was all he could say, before I stuffed the rag into his mouth.

So I left him there for a while til he calmed down again, and begged me to come back and release him, promising to be good. After hiding the key, I relented and released him from the rail.

We couldn't even look at each other the rest of the evening, retiring early and listening for the sound of a door opening when Sherie would return home, in who knows what condition, or with what kind of story.

***

Awakened the next morning as Sherie & Rick each roped a hand and secured me to the bed, then my feet, only then did I realize that I never did hear her come back in last night. I had fallen fast asleep waiting. But why this?

"Wakey, wakey, time to scratch mama's achey."

They blindfolded me and I felt several hands unbuttoning my pajama tops. Is this it? Will Sherie finally remove my PJs to peek at my chastized dick? Or finally release me to my long-promised reward? Why the blindfold? And why the ropes? And what does that mean: "Scratch Mama's achey?"

"Ta-da. Enjoy."

And the door closed as they exited.

I waited anxiously for whatever was next. Sherie's tone was cute & sexy as always. And today is Sunday. She promised. Even promising to "make it worth my while" if I'd do whatever it took to make Rick hard. My finger probably still smells of his backside. So what's coming had better be what I hope it is.

The sound of the door slowly opening sent my brain into high gear. My imagination ran wild. The steel cage shrank tightly against my dick & balls. Her petite little footsteps coming slowly closer continued the compression even moreso. I was ready to blast my load into her. Hurry please, before I explode, Sherie. It's been so long that I've waited for this day.

She took her time. Was she undressing for me? In a moment I knew the answer as a flimsy something traced up my shirtless navel to my nipples, then neck, face and ears. Then into my mouth, soaking up any words that would try to escape my lips.

She climbed onto the bed, and straddled my feet. Reaching into my waistband, she pulled my pjs down a bit exposing my caged penis. Please, please, the key please! She played with my poor aching balls as they were so close to forcing out their load, prevented only by the tightly constricted cage. Please, please unlock me. Suck me. Fuck me, Sherie. I beg you. Please. But she couldn't hear those words through the panties. So no surprise, she didn't obey me.

Instead, she tied something around my nuts and pulled them taunt. It can only mean one thing: I will be doing exactly whatever Sherie requires.

Inching up on my body, she was arriving close enough I soon would smell my freckledy neighbor's pussy. Would it be smooth as I have imagined these years? Or a hairy red bush, which gaging her personality, might be the more likely? I would soon have my answer.

Hairy.

And not at all the sweet smell I had imagined. No. Instead, pungent. This dream girl has not showered in a week! Ewww. But it inched closer, almost smotheringly so. Forcing itself onto my face and lips. Her intent was too obvious. So I tried to please her. Licking away at her, cleaning the nasty smell by swallowing it away. Ewww. And it tasted worst than it smelled even. Acidic almost. Wait. No. Oh yuck.! I recognized the gooey taste from every time Jen made me clean my juices from her freshly fucked pussy. Ewww. Sherie had fucked Rick! Or who knows who else or how many last night. Ewww. I have been eating his or their cum. And she is deliberately making me do it, humiliating me in the worst way. This is not at all the reward I've been bargaining for.

I recoiled.

A tug on the rope had convinced my balls I will be eating out his cum, or their cum, no matter how revulsing. So I quickly reconciled myself to the task at hand: I would like it or else. I would like it. So I again dug in, lickng, even sucking the gooey liquid into my mouth, wanting to throw-up, but at the same time wanting to please this girl of my dreams. She began to squirm and moan aloud. Even now strangely shrieking as she came, pushing the last bits of her gooey contents into me. Oh please release me, Sherie!

But for naught.

Then the door opened again and a 2nd person came in, no doubt my buddy Rick is seeing what I had been doing to his precious wife's vagina, eating his or their nasty cum, and swallowing it down like a good boy should. And likely also saw my pulsing cage.

He climbed onto the bed behind her. And toyed with my cage, unlocking it. Oh thank you thank you!

But instead, it was a female voice announcing:

"Ok Prudence, enough. Time's up. It's my turn now. Go back and keep Rick company again til Jen gets here -- he's doubly spent & exhausted. He'll be glad to get his cage back on."

"Ok, it's time for Harold's reward", as she slipped her freshly fucked pussy down onto me, laying her bare chest to mine, kissing me long, deeply, and with fiery-red passion.

***

After pressing the key into Jen's hand, kissing her lightly on the cheek and whispering last instructions, Sherie winked at me while Rick gave me the finger derisively, as we drove away... now rewarded, yes, but also well-trained to be Jen's caged good boy for the rest of our lives.