Visitor for Playtime Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see Nancy was taking her time, and had successfully killed almost 10 minutes, but finally pet was again hard and ready to go. Elaina asked, "Pet, how would you like to take Nancy?" "On her back with her feet on my shoulders, please Mistress E".

"Very well, Nancy you heard pet, get on up" Elaina barked.

Nancy climbed on the lounge chair and assumed the position, Elaina handed her pet the lube, kissed him on the cheek and said, "Enjoy, you have sixteen minutes left, make me proud."

Mistress E and I settled in with our wine and waited for the show. Pet had lubed up his cock and was about to begin when Mistress E said, "Before you fuck Nancy, I want the two of you to kiss." They both looked at her and their eyes became wide, both in shock at the suggestion. They were screwed, once it was suggested, they couldn't very well say no unless of course one of them used their safe word, we were also screwed, we couldn't really back down, we had to follow though. Pet gave her a look and approached Nancy, "and not like kissing your sister either, after all you are 'lovers' now." Elaina mockingly said. Oh my god she's devilish, she really likes to push her pet.

The kiss lasted a little longer than both of us thought it would, I was absolutely shocked how that kiss had made my pussy throb. Totally humiliated and with now only 15 minutes to go, pet went back between Nancy's legs and pulling her panties to one side began the intrusion, very slow at first, Nancy didn't even look to be in any discomfort, in fact she looked to be moving her ass forward to help pet enter more quickly, pet's cock reached that special point and both he and Nancy moaned. Pet was very considerate and started out nice and slow, Nancy looked to be enjoying the whole thing a little too much maybe.

All the sudden I realized my fingers had found their way to my clit; fuck I was wet. Seeing my Nancy violated like this and seemingly enjoying herself was almost too much. With only a few minutes left, to my surprise and delight, I saw Mistress E remove her panties from under her skirt, walk over to the lounge chair and straddle Nancy's face. Oh, I thought, she will enjoy Nancy's tongue, I always have.

As I watched the show in front of me, I slowly got up, keeping my fingers active, I walked over and grabbed pet's face and began kissing him deeply, ramming my tongue into his mouth, I reached down and pinched one of his nipples. I could tell he was close and there was one more thing I had to have, her mouth on mine. I walked around and faced Elaina, she looked like her orgasm might be close as well, she reached out for my hand, our hands intertwined and immediately so did our tongues.

I woke up to the sound of our bedroom door opening, there was my wonderful husband dressed in a bright baby blue nightie and frilly blue panties, he was carrying a tray of coffee and croissants, I smiled and thought to myself, 'I am so lucky to have this person in my life, I so love him and Nancy.' "Baby, where did you get the nightie and panties?" "I ordered them for us" Nancy said. "Good girl, Mommy is very happy. And thank you for last night you were perfect."

I took a sip of coffee as my phone went off, it was Elaina, "Fantastic night don't you think? Would you and Nancy like to join us next weekend at our cottage? Please say yes, I will even let you kiss me again."

My mind returned to last nights kiss and my pussy throbbed, "Nancy, take this, I need some attention" as I dangled the key, "Unlock yourself, we both deserve a reward." "And don't make plans for next weekend, we're joining Mistress E and pet at their cottage, should be lots of fun." I added.

12