Visits to Grampa Ch. 05

Story Info
A continuation of four previous chapters.
11.8k words
4.53
3.8k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/01/2024
Created 09/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann woke up between her father and her mother. Her left arm was tucked under Barb's left arm, and her fingertips were rubbing Barb's nipple. Behind her she could feel her father trying to position his morning wood to penetrate her, and she shifted position and lifted her thigh, and felt him slide easily in. She was already moist, so he had probably been rubbing her vagina with the tip of his cock for some time.

He was slow and gentle, but as he and Ann got aroused, she found herself grabbing at her mother's breasts, and biting her mother's shoulder. In response, Barb reached down to masturbate as her family had sex behind her.

Their climaxes were good. Not as intense as some of those the night before, but good. Then all three shared the shower and dressed. The was a small café up the road and they decided to go there for breakfast rather than eat in Autumn House's dining room.

Ann was amazed at the change in the relationship with her parents. They seemed to be accepting her as an equal rather than as a daughter. Their conversation was affectionate and yet bantering. All three clearly felt a new and more comfortable relationship.

"Ken and Helen," her parent's neighbors, "are coming for dinner next Saturday evening. Just wait till I tell them what we got up to last night. I am sure we will finish up with some interesting après dinner activities." said her Mum.

"Dad, Mum wants to have sex with Helen. How do you feel about that?"

"Well, Ken and I have already hinted to each other about that. We think it would be great fun to watch, and we're not averse to a bit of sex between us, either."

Ann said "I see," as nonchalantly as she could, still coming to terms with how badly she and her sister Joan had misread their parents' sex life.

Shortly after breakfast her parents headed for home, and Ann went back to Autumn House. The lounge was full of chatter about the previous evening. It appeared clear that no-one who lived at Autumn House had skipped the evening. Even people that Ann thought would boycott the evening had gone, if only to watch. The one fact that stuck in Ann's mind was that if everybody had been there, it meant that everyone in Autumn House had been naked together. Would the house become a nudist colony? Ann giggled at the thought. Interestingly, some of the staff had joined in as well.

Charlie and Jimmy were already outlining plans for various movies derived from their filming. There would be one featuring Ann and Daniel, with some scene setting shots of the general orgy as background. Charlie was assuring people that they had filmed both in normal focus and in soft focus with almost all of the residents, so those that didn't want possibly to be recognized would only appear in soft focus.

There would be some men-on-men scenes, especially with Ann's Dad, Frank, and Daniel, as well as Barb and Jackie, and Lena and Daniel. For the rest of that week Charlie and Jimmy were locked up in the room they used for editing, emerging only for meals.

Meanwhile, Lena and Ann spent much of their spare time in bed together, and were getting completely involved in a deep and loving relationship.

One evening in bed, Lena asked Ann which sex she preferred, the hetero-sexual sex or the lesbian sex. Ann thought quietly for quite a while, while still having her eyes locked on Lena's.

"The thing is, Lena, that the only time I have actually 'made love' to another person is when I have had sex with you. I have had hetero sex now with several guys, and Charlie and Daniel are clearly my favorite two, and I have quite a few lesbian encounters, and I enjoyed having sex with Mary, especially the very first time. But you are the only person of either sex that I have 'made love' to. You are the first person I have had romantic love with. The first person who has reached into my heart."

Ann paused. "I had a few boy friends at school, but they never went beyond 'kiss and grope' and my first time with a male certainly was not 'making love'. And what do you call it that time Jackie and I had sex? And that night we had a foursome with Jan and Marg was fun, but again, it was having sex, not making love. So, as much as I have learned to enjoy a good rollicking bout of energetic sex, now, making love, slowly and gently, to you tops everything."

Lena smiled at Ann and kissed her. "I know exactly what you mean, and those are my feelings too. God, last night when Daniel entered me, I had never had a man reach so far into me as he did. It felt like he almost reached my heart, physically if not mentally. It felt great, and he gave me a wonderful climax, but, I must admit you and I bringing each other slowly and tenderly to a climax is my favorite kind."

Ann always enjoyed the sensation of Lena kissing and licking her way down Ann's body, the way Lena would, when she arrived at her destination, pull Ann's lips apart and then tease her clit with the tip of her tongue. It never failed to bring Ann to the boil.

Sha had enjoyed oral sex like this with other women, but no-one did it quite like Lena. The mutual orgasms and tender love making that followed caused each of them to sleep in the next morning. Lena rang down to the front desk to say that she and Ann would be taking the morning off, and they continued to caress, explore and pleasure each other for a couple more hours.

On the Saturday night, Lena and Ann went up to the Italian, and then on to the Lesbian Bar where they had met Jan and Marg, and found them both there. Marg was curious to find out more about the pornography that Ann and Lena made, and were astonished to learn how it came about, and how it so successfully financed the retirement home.

Indeed the movies were making so much money that in order to explain the new funds to their bankers, they had incorporated a movie company, and then rented it space at Autumn House, so that they could bring in just the funds they need for the running of the house, and keep the rest unrelated. So with that money being invested, their money-making scheme was making even more money. After all, there was no guarantee the web site would always provide such income.

They had already decided to initiate a "wages" scheme for residents who participated in the films, and a modest birthday bonus for each resident that could essentially be passed off as a birthday gift from the resident's family.

Additionally, Jan and Marg were both interested in being stars of a movie, and Lena promised that in the summer, she would speak to Charlie about filming a foursome out in the garden in the little hidden grove. Ann immediately thought that Marg and Mary would make a good couple - Mary's innocence meeting a skilled butch woman as Marg.

Later that night, all four women went across to the hotel, and proceeded to have very energetic sex, in all combinations. Ann was surprised how soft and gentle Jan could be when they had sex, and really enjoyed feeling Jan lick and suck on her pussy. Marg was much more energetic and aggressive, and when she penetrated Ann with a dildo it was definitely a pounding.

Marg wasn't a kisser, but then, the force she applied to sucking Ann's nipples was really quite something, as were the bite marks Marg left behind. Ann also experienced being the meat in a Jan and Marg sandwich, double penetrated, and caressing Lena's pussy as she was pounded by the two butch women.

Ann and Lena stayed the night, and as they drove home in the morning, Ann told Lena of the dinner party her parents, Frank and Barb, had been planning for the night before, and she wondered aloud about what was available for breakfast.

Lena laughed, and said that she was sure it would involve some kind of long meaty thing, but maybe not sausage!

************************************************

Ann heard from her Mum on Tuesday but Barb did not say much other than she and Frank were both sexually exhausted by the time Helen and Ken went home Sunday lunch time. She also remarked that both she and Frank now knew that Ken was 'more endowed' than either of them had previously thought.

On Friday morning, Barb phoned Ann again, leaving a confusing rambling message on Ann's answering machine. Apparently, Joan, Ann's sister, had called them on Thursday evening, and Barb had filled her in on Barb and Frank attending the orgy and then having a foursome with the next door neighbors. According to Barb, Joan was initially incredulous and then, later, went completely quiet, other than to explain that Joan, and her long-time live-in boyfriend, had split up. "She wanted your phone number", Barb finished, "so you might get a call."

Sure enough, just before dinner time that evening, Joan called. Ann recollected that it had been several months since she and Joan had spoken. Now, with no preamble whatsoever, Joan simply asked to come round to talk about "something personal".

Ann was already cooking herself a light supper, as Lena was out, so she suggested a time, around 7:30, and Joan accepted. Ann dressed carefully. She didn't want to look too sexy, and definitely not trashy. Joan was a lawyer earning good money and would almost certainly be dressed professionally. Ann selected a shortish skirt and a front-buttoned blouse, with no stockings or pantyhose. She made sure, though, that her underwear was lacy, partially transparent, and clean.

7:30 on the dot, the front desk rang to say that Ann had a visitor. Two minutes later, Joan was in Ann's apartment in the roof of Autumn House, with its big gable windows offering a view of the lights towards Central London to the north.

Ann let Joan into her flat. Joan was wearing, as Ann expected, a business suit in a soft grey color. It was clear that under the jacket was only a bra. The skirt was quite close fitting, offering clear proof of Joan's figure with its nice hips and trim waist, and clearly highlighting her long and shapely legs. Members of the Jury had been know to watch those legs quite attentively. Just over two years older than Ann, Joan was just 25, and building herself an excellent career.

Joan looked around, and after a long pause, said "Nice place, and tastefully decorated. You must be doing well...."

"Well enough," said Ann, "and I'm glad you like it. Now, what's this visit about?"

Joan paused, still standing. The kind of pause a lawyer takes to make sure a jury is listening, and hanging on every word. "Mum told me about the pornos you've been making. I actually watched a couple today, and you are very beautiful in them, and your feelings for Grampa Charlie are somewhat obvious.

She also told me about the orgy, about the foursome with the neighbors that included same-sex sex. She also said you have a lesbian girlfriend." Joan paused, and her eyes filled with tears, although not yet running down her cheek.

Then she bit her bottom lip. Ann recognized this sign - it was what her sister had always done when she didn't know what to do or say next.

Ann said, calmly, "Sit down." She poured 2 glasses of a nice light Pinot Noir that would get neither of them drunk.

Ann sat down close to Joan, facing her, so that their noses were about a foot apart. After a pause of her own, Ann said "And all this doesn't bother you in the slightest, does it? You are concerned, possibly even scared, about something completely different, aren't you?" Joan looked down at her hands, silent.

Ann continued "Our parents clearly had sex, otherwise we wouldn't be here, and they were both college students, and we know from personal experience that student sex lives are varied, from mine remaining a virgin, to you establishing a reputation..."

Joan laughed. "Mum told me all about what you told her about Freddy, and almost finishing college still a virgin. I lost my virginity five times while I was still at grammar school."

"How can you lose your virginity five times?" asked Ann incredulously.

"Simple," said Joan, "I would tell them I broke my hymen horse-riding, but that I still needed them to be gentle as it was my first time." For the first time in the evening, Joan smiled. "The only time a boy knew I wasn't a virgin was when he had already fucked me once before!"

She took a long swig of her drink. "At Uni, I had an endless parade of guys. They knew I enjoyed sex and would put out, but Jeff was the only one who admitted falling for me. That's why we moved in together after Uni." Joan had studied law and passed bar exams at the first attempt, and was interning in chambers, assisting her mentors. Now she was becoming a successful young trial lawyer known for a quiet but well-researched style and a bright future.

,

"However" she continued quietly, "Jeff may have loved me, but he never really developed as a lover in the past two years or so we have been living together, and now I have found out he was cheating on me with a young student in one of his classes. He's still a student! She thinks he is a great lover, but I know different. Anyway, he came home one night to find all his belongings in garbage bags in the garage, and a new lock on the door. And I was out... Actually, I was in bed with one of his friends as I wanted him to know this time we were really through."

Ann left a pause, and then said "Sorry to hear about Jeff, though personally, I thought he was a bit wishy-washy for you. He has the personality of a garden gnome - stupid smile, weird beard and no activity!"

"But the beard could tingle nicely when he rubbed it on certain parts of my anatomy!"

Both girls giggled at that, and Joan actually smiled. Ann looked at her older sister. Joan was as tall as Ann, and had a very similar figure, although her breasts were bigger than Ann's. Her natural blonde hair used to be half-way down her back as a pony tail, but was now a more professional-looking shoulder-length, turned under at the end.

"But," said Ann quietly, "you didn't come round here to talk to me about Jeff, did you. You don't miss him, you know you don't need him, and there's plenty more fish in the sea, so, be honest, why did you come around, when we have not seen each other or spoken in ages. I know you. We don't need constant communication to care about each other, and I care about you, but there is something new bothering you, isn't there?"

She stood up, and refilled the glasses, putting the bottle down on the side-table, within reach. "So come on, spill it... You want my help on something, and this time, it's not your homework...."

Joan smiled, ruefully. "You're right, as usual; you always could read me. And in a sense, it is about homework....."

Ann emptied the bottle into their glasses. "I can get another out, if you want."

Both putting their glasses down, Joan smiled. "Let's wait and see." After a pause, she went on "Remember when we were teenagers, and you used to flounce naked into my room to compare breasts, as you were so impatient for yours to be as big as mine."

"Well, I've now got a decent size, but they're still not as big as yours. Guess they never will be," said Ann with a smile. "And talking of teenage memories, I remember how you used to practice kissing with me so you could impress your dates. The only problem with that as I now look back was that... I was kissing someone I loved."

Their eyes met, and in that instant Ann knew why Joan was there.

"You've found a woman who you are interested in, haven't you. It didn't turn you on, living with Jeff, and all those guys at school and Uni and now you're wondering if you a lesbian, aren't you? And you want to practice being a lesbian with me so you can pick up the courage to go on a date with her. Am I right?"

Joan pulled back her shoulders as she sat upright, staring straight into Ann's eyes with a kind of defiance, or excitement, or lust, or something. Ann wasn't sure which it was.

"Yes. As usual."

The words hung there, pregnant with all sorts of expectation and possibilities. Ann leaned in towards Joan, and put her hands either side of Joan's face, holding her there.

"You want to go to bed with me. Have real sex with me, to see if it turns you on. That's what you want, isn't it?"

"It's more than that. I watched a film of you and Lena - she is your girl-friend, right? - and at the end of it I was rubbing myself like crazy, and had one of the best orgasms of my life. Better than any I had with Jeff."

There was a ten-second silence that seemed even longer, and then Ann kissed her. Joan's whole body stiffened, but after a few seconds, she lifted her hands on to Ann's shoulders. At that, Ann's tongue started to rub Joan's lips, and their mouths opened and their tongues met in an energetic French kiss. What seemed like minutes later, they broke the kiss and stared at each other.

Ann smiled at Joan. "That was much better than those teenage practice kisses," which elicited a smile from Joan. "So here's the thing," Ann went on. " you can leave now, aware that you most certainly have lesbian inclinations, or you can stay the night, but I am not responsible for how our bodies react to each other. It would be incest, as you well know, being a lawyer, but nobody gets hurt or abused, and personally, I don't have a problem with it."

Joan was silent, just staring at Ann, who went on "As my big sister, I have always loved you, even though we don't live in each other's pockets. And in those practice kisses and breast comparisons I now recognize the beginnings of my own lesbian inclinations. You started me in that direction, although you never intended to, but meeting Lena completed the process. I enjoy sex with guys, but to make love, I have Lena. Then again, I have sex with women too. But for love, I need Lena."

To give Joan time to think, Ann got up and opened another bottle, partially filling each of their glasses.

Joan sipped some wine. "Do you want sex with me?"

Ann nodded. "The point is, do you really want sex with me? If you really want it with me, then, yes I do. And it might be more than just sex"

Their eyes locked, and then closed as they closed in on another kiss. They met already open mouthed, and each one's tongue invaded the other. Their faces were crushed together, their noses jammed into the other's cheek. They could barely breathe, but still the kiss went on. Then their arms wrapped around the other, and their breasts met through their clothes. Fingers found their way into combing through hair, and without letting go, they slid off the couch and on to the floor, Joan on top.

It was clear that Joan's inhibitions were flying out of the window. She broke the kiss, and propped herself up on her left elbow, her right hand starting to undo the buttons of Ann's blouse. The blouse was pulled apart and Ann's bra was exposed, as was, essentially, everything contained in its lacy delicate bra cups.

"Seems we have graduated to expensive lingerie - looks good on you," said Joan.

Ann smiled, a smile that was undoubtedly a come-hither look. "If we go into the bedroom, it will look much better when you take it off. I am worried the animal in you will tear it asunder. It's too expensive for that."

They got to their feet, and Ann directed Joan to her bedroom, while she picked up the wine bottle and glasses. When she got into the bedroom, Joan was minus skirt and jacket, and standing there in a lacy half-cup bra, panties, suspender belt and nylons.

Ann made a little wolf-whistle sound. "You sure came around prepared for seduction, didn't you? To go to all this trouble - I hope the girl is worth it."

She put the glasses and bottle down on the night table, and shucked off her own skirt, revealing very brief panties and bare legs.

Joan said, "I've started to go to a rather progressive Church lately, and we met there. Her name is Sue, she's a couple of years older than I. Our stories are similar, met a guy at Uni, thought he was just the ticket, and then found out he wasn't. Although in her case, it was because the guy was trying to give up being gay, and hoped a sex-mad curvy slightly older experienced woman would "cure" him, and then realized he didn't want to be cured...."