Visits to Grampa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Has anything sexual happened between you two yet?" asked Ann.

"No, but I was round her place last Sunday and she invited me to stay. She only has a one-bedroom flat, so the nature of the invite was obvious..."

"So...?"

"So... in part, I was scared, this time truly being a virgin in lesbian terms, and, more importantly, I had an important case the next morning - a celebrity divorce."

"I saw your name in the papers - I think you saved him a lot of money, exposing the property she owned that he knew nothing about, paid for with his money."

Joan smiled. "I only got the case because he was too broke for the partners to do anything for him. They gave me the case pro bono, thinking he deserved a decent divorce. She had shafted him all the time they were married, and was trying to ruin him with the divorce. She got what he deserved!" Joan smiled at her own humor in defining the result. "And for a young lawyer, taking lead for the first time, I feel I will get what I deserve, too. The way she was shafting him, I was all he could afford - then."

Ann moved to stand close to Joan and they kissed again, but as they did, they each undid the other's bra. Without breaking the kiss, they separated their bodies slightly and allowed the lingerie to fall to the floor under the effect of gravity. Ann turned Joan round so that her back was towards the bed, and then gave her enough of a push to cause to fall on to it.

Joan was on her back on the bed, her feet on the floor and her knees apart. Ann knelt down and started to caress the inside of Joan's thighs, moving her finger tips in small, light circles. Maddeningly slowly, her fingers worked their way up towards Joan's womanhood, barely concealed as it was by the flimsy material of her panties. Ann could see through the panties that Joan's bush was closely cropped in a heart shape.

When Ann's fingers were only a few inches from the skimpy piece of cloth that covered Joan's pussy, Ann leaned forward and started, with the very tip of her tongue, to lick the material covering Joan's clit. Joan's hips started twitching and her mouth emitted a groan that definitely did not mean "Stop".

Ann's fingers advanced further upwards, over the material, and found the waist band of the panties, and pulled it downwards, exposing first the trimmed pubic bush, and then junction of Joan's thighs, where a glistening could already be seen on the clitoral hood. As Ann sucked the hood and the clit into her mouth, and trapped them with her teeth, she heard Joan moan "Oh My God."

Ann bit gently and brushed the tip of Joan's now hardening clit with her tongue. Then the fingers of her right hand wriggled under the thin strip of fabric, and her index and middle fingers started to very gently pierce Joan's vagina. Deeper and deeper they went, but excruciatingly slowly, until the tip of the middle finger found its target on the front wall of Joan's vagina.

That did it. Joan's hips were now bouncing on the bed, her moans were yells of sheer erotic pleasure She gripped her own breasts as hard as she could - whether to love them or to stop them bouncing, she knew not - and felt the build up inside herself, until a climax came crushing its way out of her. Joan was left wondering, as the feeling went on, if that was one climax,.. or two..... or even three.

Ann backed away and stood up, and slipped her own panties off. Then, as Joan's breathing returned to normal, she slipped Joan's panties off too, and helped her sit up. Joan was still wearing the belt and stockings, the belt in a virginal white color, and the stockings in a natural nude color - a close match to Joan's own pale skin.

As Joan recovered, and savored the wine, she remarked "Lena taught you well."

Ann laughed. "The first person to bring me to a climax with their tongue was actually Grampa Charlie."

Joan laughed. "He should go into business as a sex instructor then. God, he could teach Jeff quite the lesson, as could you."

"My guess is the Jeff is typically male, and considers himself a good lover as proved by the fact that he climaxed."

"You got that right. Are all lesbians as gentle and yet as arousing as you?"

"Well, as women, we know, or believe we know, what women want and enjoy. We're also, I think, more patient, and we like to hug and kiss lots, before and after the climax. And, we like to give pleasure before taking it."

As Ann started to turn down the covers, Joan stood up, her glass in her hand. "Are we going to hug and kiss lots....?"

Ann got into bed, and smiled. "Of course."

They lay side by side and pulled the covers over them. Ann asked "Do you remember us sharing a bed at Grampa's whenever we slept over?"

"Yes."

"I remember your hand being very busy under the covers. It wasn't until much later I realized what your hand was doing. You could have shown me!"

Both girls laughed as they thought back to an innocent time from years ago, now changed for ever.

Joan rolled over on top of Ann, her essentially naked body full length on top of Ann's naked body. They kissed.

"You know, Ann, I found it quite a turn on watching you and Lena pleasure each other in the couple of movies I watched."

Ann smiled and kissed the tip of Joan's nose. "Stop talking and show me," was all she said. They kissed.

It was quite a long, gentle sensitive kiss, but not without its passion. Then Joan started to kiss Ann's neck, and gradually worked her way down to Ann's right nipple, She sucked it in, held it with her teeth and played with it with her tongue. After a while, she gently moved over to the other nipple and repeated the process. Ann said, "I love my nipples played with like that."

Joan lifted her head enough to smile at Ann, and then started to kiss her way down. Ann had freshly shaved that day, and opted to be completely bald. She knew where Joan was headed, and was happy for Joan to take as long as she needed for what was, for Joan, a first time experience.

When Joan found Ann's vaginal lips, she spread them with her fingers so that she could tease Ann's clit with her tongue. Ann's clit had always been quick to respond and become hard, and this was no exception. She felt Joan's fingers exploring her and then after some gentle caressing, she felt two fingers penetrate her, slowly and gently.

The way Ann felt her body responding was interesting. It was more like when Lena played with her vagina than it was when other women did it. Then it occurred to her. Joan was the first girl, woman, that Ann had ever loved. Although as children and young adults, although it had never got beyond comparing each other's breasts, or being naked together, or practicing kissing, Ann now realized she was in love with Joan. Here was the second person in the world she could "make love" to.

Sometime later, following a very satisfying sister-induced climax, Ann said to Joan quietly, "You now realize our relationship will never be the same again, don't you."

Joan was propped up on her elbow, sipping wine. "I bloody well hope not! I want to make love to you again - and not just for instructional purposes. I am really hopeful

we can be lovers from time to time, not withstanding Lena and Sue. She has hinted at having been with a woman or two, and there are some lesbians in our church that she chats to."

"Well, who knows, maybe we can do a foursome sometime."

Joan grinned, "And get Grampa to film it - I would have to have my face obscured, as I am sure I would otherwise be recognized. Lawyers are a randy lot!"

"Oh, I don't care about filming it, I just love the feeling of surrendering to multiple sets of hands exploring and stimulating my body. It's a real turn on, like when I was in bed with Frank and Barb."

"Yes, Mum explained how it is Mum and Dad, when in a normal family situation, and Frank and Barb when it's not."

They cuddled up, and Ann kissed Joan good-night. "Let's sleep, and tomorrow I'll introduce you to Lena. Maybe she can join us here and continue your lesbian education?"

Joan was quiet for a moment. "Do you mean that? Would your girlfriend hop into bed with me just cause you asked her?"

"Well, she wouldn't hop in unless I asked her, if that's what you mean. We enjoy sex, together, with other people, and especially people we like, but all things have to be mutually consensual."

Joan snuggled in even tighter. "Then it's a good job tomorrow's Saturday, isn't it?'

They kissed again and drifted off to sleep.

************************************************

Ann's phone rang just before 8 in the morning. It was Lena.

"Front desk informed me that your sister is still here," she said.

"Yes," said Ann, "Want to join us?"

"What are you doing?"

"We're still in bed."

"And what are you wearing?"

"Just a smile."

"I'll be right there, should I bring coffee?"

"No, it'll only go cold. We'll make it later."

Three minutes later, Ann's bedroom door opened, and in walked a completely naked Lena. The bedclothes were pulled own, kicked down. She looked down at Joan, her blond hair spread across the pillow, and the curves of her body well below her full breasts. Lena said "You two look beautiful laying there. Room for a third?"

She climbed into bed, with Joan between her and Ann. Propped on her elbows she leaned across Joan to kiss Ann. "Morning, my darling," she said. As she pulled herself off Joan. "I see good looks run in the family," said before kissing Joan too. "Such a great pair of natural blondes, and each with a great pair.

Joan looked directly at Lena's breasts, her large dark nipples contrasting with her olive skin. "You've got a pretty good pair of your own," she said, flashing a cheeky grin.

Lena did a cheezy "Thank you, ma'am," grin. "Ann didn't tell me she was into lesbian sex with her sister..."

Joan answered. "That's because she isn't, or wasn't. This is the first time we have ever had sex together, although I think overnight we have both realized there was an unfulfilled attraction before..."

Ann explained Joan's situation, and why her sister had come around. Lena listened attentively.

"In my own case," said Lena, "I realized I was gay when I kicked my husband out and then had an affair with his sister. It didn't last long, but long enough for me to learn that the love of a good woman can be very good love. And it sure as hell beats bad love with a bad man! I also learned the difference between making love and having sex."

Joan's lawyerly curiosity kicked in. "And that is?" she asked.

"Sex is when your body is being made to feel good as you energetically try to make the other person's also feel good. It's grabbing, squeezing, biting, possessing, dominating... and maximizing physical pleasure. Making love, on the other hand, is so gentle, so subtle, unrushed, teasing. Driving someone wild with just the touch of finger tips. Pleasing them without regard to your own pleasure - which if you lover is doing the same thing, means, in fact, that you both get satisfaction."

The covers were not over them, and Lena said this as she watched Ann's fingers very gently caressing Joan's vaginal lips and brushing over her sister's clit hood. Joan had her eyes fixed on Lena, but her body was showing the first signs of squirming under Ann's influence.

Lena leaned forward and kissed Joan, whose eyes immediately closed. Then Joan realized she was being kissed oh, so gently, by a woman, as another - her sister - played with her womanhood in the gentlest way possible. Lena's tongue was oh, so gentle against her own, and feeling the pleasures of masturbation while laying perfectly still - or at least as still as the squirming of her body would allow - was a completely new and pleasurable experience.

Joan felt her internal body tingling grow as she became more and more aroused. How strange it felt. She was romantically kissing a naked woman she had only just met, a woman who was her own sister's romantic partner, while being brought to a climax by the fingertips of her naked sister. She could feel one of Ann's naked nipples hard against her skin as those delicate fingertips played with her most sensitive parts.

Then her climax began to approach. She felt the pressure of Lena's mouth increase on hers to keep her head still. She could feel Lena's hard nipples pressing into her body. Her thighs were spread as far as the two naked bodies surrounding her would allow, and then, just as the climax happened, Ann's fingers were thrust deep inside of her.

Joan felt her butt lift clear of the bed. She felt herself bite on to Lena's tongue, which did not withdraw, but remained defiantly between Joan's teeth.

She humped and humped. This was even more than that first climax last night with Ann. It went on and on. She realized the women had carefully trapped her arms so that her upper body was essentially pinned to the bed, as were her legs by their legs. She could be touched but not touch. The restraint so applied made everything even more erotic. It was almost like being in bondage.

She had never had sex with more than one person at a time in her life, and now she was having what could only be described as romantic love making with two people at once, and they were both women!

She felt Ann's fingers withdraw from inside her vagina, and Lena's mouth leave her own. She still had her eyes closed, so felt a little surprise when each of her really hard nipples was taken captive by teeth, and brushed by a tongue. Two mouths on her two nipples, creating a whole new intimate sensation even as her body tried to return to normal from that incredible series of climaxes.

After a few minutes, as her pulse returned to normal, Joan felt the mouths leave her nipples. Ann's voice asked, gently "You okay?"

Joan smiled. "I think I have never been more okay at any time in my life..."

Lena just laughed. "I think, Ann," she said, "that Joan has just discovered her true sexual inclination."

Joan laughed. "That may be true, but I think the jury would like to see even more evidence, if you don't mind."

Lena got out of bed, and walked round to Ann's side. Pulling Ann's legs apart, she knelt between them, supported her body on both elbows and bent down to latch on to one of Ann's nipples. After biting and sucking it for a few moments. Lena started to kiss down Ann's body, heading towards her bald pussy. Joan watched in fascination.

Joan saw Lena's tongue lick at her sister's clit hood, then watched as Lena gently pulled at Ann's vagina to expose her clit and start licking it. Joan turned on the bed and took Ann's nearest nipple into her own mouth while reaching with one hand for Ann's other nipple. She could feel the movement in her sister's body as Lena roused the passion within Ann, and awoke the need for Ann's own satisfaction and release.

She recognized the twitches and moans coming from her sister as being similar to what her body had just experienced. But this time, it was her doing it, not receiving it, and she began to caress and lick Ann all over to try and drive her even more wild.

Whatever Lena was doing down there was taking effect too, and suddenly Ann was shuddering and bouncing like a thousand volts was going through her body. Joan had never, in real life, watched a woman's orgasm. Jeff was, she now knew for certain, a lousy lover whose idea of satisfying sex was him squirting semen into her, with no care as to what was going on in her body. Now she watched as she and Lena - with no thoughts of their own climactic pleasure - were causing another woman go through a clearly fulfilling orgasm.

The surprising thing was how much gently working on Ann's body pleased her own, even though there was no caressing of her occurring. But the little movements against her own body caused by her sister's arousal and eventual climax was rewarding and satisfying to her in some way, too.

She realized, as many true lovers over the years have realized, that the secret to loving sex is the giving of yourself to the other lover, not what you take from them.

Joan rolled over on her back, and as she did, realized she was gently and quietly crying. Lena, after Ann had climaxed and Lena had knelt up, spotted the tears to.

Very quietly, Lena asked "Are you okay?"

Joan smiled - a weak smile - but nevertheless, a smile. "Yes," she said. "It's just that I have realized how much different sex is when it is done in love and not lust. The very fact that you clearly show me love, simply because you love my sister, is something new to me. I truly hope that I will become a great friend of yours as we get to know each other."

Lena laughed. "We already know each other -- at least in a biblical way!"

************************************************

They lay on the bed for a while longer, gently caressing and being caressed, kissing and hugging, exploring and being explored, until finally Lena said "I need coffee," and leapt out of bed. Within moments the sounds of the coffee maker were coming from Ann's kitchen. The sisters got out of bed, and all three women showered together, washing each other gently.

This was followed by a mutual drying of each other, and then the coffee.

Being a Saturday, Ann usually spent time with Grampa, and still sometimes got into bed with him. They enjoyed an hour or so of making love to each other even now, after all the movies and other activities. Ann actually enjoyed making love to Charlie, being the well accomplished and well endowed lover that he was. Whether it was his age, or his accomplishment - or both - but Charlie could get hard and pleasure Ann for what seemed to Ann a very long time.

After the three women had had breakfast, still naked, Ann suddenly giggled. "Joan, what do you think of us surprising Charlie with the two of us completely naked?"

"Hang on," said Lena, "do you think his heart can take it?"

Ann laughed. "After the masked orgy the other night, I have no doubt in my mind. And he and Jimmy have been working on the editing, they need a little break and relaxation."

"And you think that fucking the two of you Charlie will think of as relaxation?"

Joan said, "One way to find out."

So the two sisters robed themselves in Ann's two silk dressing gowns, and went down the couple of floors to Charlie's room. Ann tried the door, and found it not locked, so opened it very quietly, and the two girls slipped in.

Charlie was laying on the bed on top of the covers, naked, eyes closed, but not in a deep sleep. The girls shed the robes, and stood next to his bed. Quietly they said in unison "Grampa" and Charlie opened his eyes.

Within seconds, Charlie was sitting up, his eyes feasting on the beautiful sight in front of him. Two gloriously beautiful young women, both stark naked. Seconds later, it was not only Charlie that was up.

"Well," said Charlie after giving Joan a good look up and down, "I can see the sisterly resemblance between you two. But am I to assume the resemblance also extends to the ways in which you visit with me?"

Joan spoke up. "Charlie, I have watched a couple of videos of my sister's idea of how a Grampa should be visited. And it looks like she was having to much fun, and far, far too much pleasure, out of visiting you. I have to admit, it made me jealous."

"Well, now," said Charlie, "I seem to remember that when you girls were young, your Gramma and I always tried to treat you both equally. I don't think that should change, do you?"

Ann said, coquettishly, "Oh, Grampa, what big eyes you've got!"

"All the better to see you with," said Charlie, grinning.

"And Grampa," said Joan, "what a big cock you've got!" She knelt down, and started to gently caress it.

Charlie said "All the better to please you with!" and both girls giggled. Ann mounted the bed and knelt either side of Charlie's head, her pussy inches from his mouth. She looked at Joan.