Visits to Grampa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go for it, " she said, "lower yourself on to it, it feels great." This last was said with a 'Tony the Tiger' voice, and all three laughed.

Joan started to lick Charlie's hard cock, and then took it deep into her mouth to get it fully wet. Then she too straddled Charlie, and using her right hand, guided Charlie's engorged manhood into her as she lowered herself on to him. At the same time, Ann lowered her pussy down to meet Charlie's tongue and lips.

Charlie's hands reached up to grasp Joan's breasts as his tongue began to tease Ann's nether lips. Joan spent time at the gym, and was able to easily keep raising and lowering herself on to Charlie's hard cock. She put her hands on Ann's shoulders to steady herself, as Charlie's hard member started to produce the expected and obvious reactions inside her.

Despite all her climaxes the night before and that morning, when she came, it was with a scream of "Oh my God, Grampa!" She stiffened as the waves of release travelled through her, then bottomed out on his cock and just sat there, tears of joy, or pleasure, or satisfaction, or all of that, running down her face. She stayed there, as if speared by Charlie, as her breathing - and everything else - returned to normal.

"My God, Charlie," she said, "I have had quite a number of men, but none of them came inside me like you just did. You were so far in me, I expected your cum to be in my mouth! No wonder you never saw Gramma without a smile on her face, if you were the one putting it there...."

"Well, your old Gramma did enjoy a good fuck, that's for certain, and that was what she always called it, too. She would say 'It's a fucking fucking, for fuck's sake, so fuck me!' and I did, literally right to the end." Ann filled Joan in as to how Gramma died when she and Grampa were enjoying 'marital relations', although both girls were surprised to hear the words that Gramma used.

Joan climbed carefully off Charlie, and they cleaned up. Then Charlie opened a bottle of Gin, and the three had a nice martini - shaken, not stirred - out of the posh new bar fridge Charlie had installed in his room with some of his proceeds from the movies.

They sat there, naked, chatting for some time about the girls' childhood and their memories of Gramma and Grampa, before Ann said. "Lena and I are going out for Italian tonight, if you want to join us, Joan, but yes or no, I at least need to get ready soon."

Joan asked "Are you sure Lena won't mind?"

"The way I see it," said Ann, "is you will go home no later than tomorrow, as you have a life to go back to. And Lena and I will still be here. I don't mind sharing her with you some of the time, but not all of the time."

Okay," said Joan, "but I'll go home after dinner - I really want to go to Church tomorrow to see a certain person. I am sure that, thanks to you, she and I will see each other in a different light than we did last week."

Ann laughed. "And maybe you'll see her with your fingers, in no light at all."

************************************************

Joan left for home directly from the restaurant. Ann and Lena decided to skip the dancing at the lesbian bar and go home. They undressed each other and got into Lena's bed, with its satin sheets, and cuddled up close to talk.

Ann told Lena stories of her and Joan growing up, of how they - then - perceived their parents. Of how after Joan discovered boys they weren't so close, and of Joan's recent break-up and her possible new lover. Lena listened without comment.

Afterwards, she said "That first time you and I were together, I suspected that there was a girl in your life you were in love with, and too scared to pursue. I never suspected it would be a family member, your sister, that you were so attracted to. But the first time we kissed and got naked, I knew that it was something that your inner you knew you wanted, even if you didn't. That was why it was so easy for me to make love with your sister this morning rather than just have sex with her."

They had a bottle of wine with them by the bed, and as Lena poured them another glass, she asked Ann "Have you seen that new personal support worker I've hired?"

A personal support worker provide very intimate services to residents who have mobility issues, including helping them dress, and helping and supervising them in the bath to avoid accidents.

Ann shook her head. "No, I haven't, I have been to busy putting in the new accounting system we're installing to notice her yet. What about her?"

"Well," said Lena, "where to start? She's almost six foot tall, with a very trim waist, probably around twenty-four inches, and probably with a 38G or bigger bra!"

"Oh, my God," said Ann. "Don't tell me, she has legs that go on for ever..."

"Oh yes, and nice legs they are too. And she has a lovely milk chocolate colored skin, that is smooth and flawless, and she knows how to use make-up. When she came out of my office after her interview, a couple of the older men saw her. When I explained she was going to be the new PSW, both said that they really thought they had reached the point where they might need some assistance in the bathroom!"

Ann laughed. "Has Charlie seen her yet?"

"No, but Jimmy was one of the two guys that did, so if Charlie doesn't know about her it's because Jimmy wants first crack at her!"

"Well, he didn't mention her when Joan and I saw him earlier, but then he really only had eyes for Joan this afternoon. Good job I'm not the jealous type. Although when the three of us were chatting, he mentioned something about some expansion."

"Yes, I was planning to tell you tonight over dinner, but left it because your sister was there, but I can tell you now. The amount of money rolling in from our website is getting substantial, as you know, you count it! Anyway, the big house next door that is like this one, and has been a private hotel for the past few years, is up for sale, at a reasonable price according to the agent. As a hotel, it's not a going concern and that is reflected in the price. And it's too large to be a private house."

She went on, "I looked into it. The price is good - not much market for private hotels these days. The distance between the two houses would accommodate a walk-through link with a couple of offices off the corridor, so you could have a real office and not work from within your apartment. We could even have space that could be used by a visiting doctor, or podiatrist, or hairdresser to add to our resident services."

"Long term with all the extra rooms, it would make us more secure, as having the odd room empty for a time would be a lower interruption of income. It really only needs internal redecorating, and it has a bigger dining room and kitchen so we could repurpose that space in Autumn House. That space alone would give us three more resident suites. And there are lots of potential residents around. So what do you think?"

Ann looked happy but a little curious. "Have you run the financing by the bank?"

"Yes, and because we lease space to the 'film company' they can see how it would make this building more attractive to them for their 'documentaries' they think we make, and therefore be a positive to 'holding the film makers' in case they were thinking of moving. Of course, I couldn't tell the bank that there was no way they would think of moving. But anyway, the long and the short of it all, they support it. We get more paying guests, so it would be easier to spread the income from the internet."

"And potentially more actors for our documentaries!"

"True, and talking about more actors, I want you next week to check out the new PSW - her name is Dawn. She started today, and so in a few days it might be time to fill her in on what goes on here, if the other staff haven't already. I could see her being a very big draw to our clientele. And I bet Daniel would love to make a movie with her, them both being so tall and beautifully shaped."

Ann put her drink down on the night table, and leaning towards Lena's breast, she said "Talking about beautifully shaped...." and let her tongue play with Lena's nipple.

************************************************

On the Monday, Ann got her first look at Dawn, who was helping serve breakfast at the time. A few things were immediately apparent. Dawn moved, she didn't walk. She glided effortlessly around the tables. Her body flexed so calmly, and her legs showed just enough beneath her white lab-coat style uniform to be enticing. Those white long coats are not particularly flattering on people, but on Dawn, it followed her curves perfectly.

And talk about following her curves. There were several men in the room who were very carefully following her curves all around the room, and a couple of the ladies, too. Since the orgy, it transpired that many of the residents were now rekindling their sex lives, in all possible combinations.

Ann watched Dawn attentively throughout her breakfast, so much so that Dawn clearly caught on to the attention. When Ann was almost finished, Dawn came over to her table and stood in front of Ann. "Is there anything I can do for you?" she asked.

Ann put her cup down, and took a few seconds before quietly saying "That's a very leading question."

Dawn smiled, and then asked "So where is it leading? I am completely aware of life in this house - it's money-making side-line, and the fact that the residents are, generally, more sexually active than a college co-ed dorm."

Ann smiled. "And what's your reaction to learning all this?"

"I must admit, I know there are several men and women in this place that would like to get under my white coat, and there are, in turn, several I would happily encourage to go there, as long as it doesn't get me fired."

"It will not get you fired if no-one complains. And we don't count complaints from residents who complain that they can't get a person they fancy - we value consent both ways. So you are free to indulge yourself with anyone, as long as they want it as much as you. Man or woman, resident or staff, what is important is mutual consent. And if you want to participate in some of our productions, no problem. New faces always welcome."

Dawn stood very close to Ann, and smiled. "New faces, or new bodies? From where I am standing I can see more than just a pretty face - and I like what I see."

"I see. To be honest, I too like what I see. You are aware that Lena and I are a couple though, aren't you?"

"Yes, but I've heard that as a couple you like to enjoy other people too - in pairs, threesomes or larger groups. And you enjoy filming with both sexes...."

"So do you prefer sex with men or with women?"

"I prefer sex with people who know what they are doing, and enjoy doing it. Gender is irrelevant."

"Have you met Charlie?"

"A couple of times. Once in the bathroom when he was stark naked and needing help, or so he said. I know he is your grandfather, and that he is very fond of you?"

"Have you had sex with him?"

Dawn smiled, licked her lips, and answered, after a pause, quite definitively, "Not yet."

"Do you want sex with Charlie?"

"As you said, it has to be mutually consented sex. And I would consent with him any time he asked. In his movies, he is quite the lover - especially with you."

Ann asked "Do you know where I live?"

"Upstairs, in the attic? Yes. Heard it is a very attractive apartment you have created."

"Then come up and see me sometime - as someone once said."

"Tonight, at 8?"

"That definitely sounds like some time," said Ann, standing up. "We should see how far mutual consent can takes us."

"A long, long way, I hope." said Dawn. "And with that settled, I should get back to work."

************************************************

At 7, and took a shower and shaved herself bald again. She dressed in a yellow summer dress with spaghetti shoulder straps and a matching G-string and nothing else. She put some of her favorite perfume in all the places she liked to be licked. And she had a couple of bottles of pouilly fusee wine chilled, and some nice tall tulip glasses ready to drink it from.

At 8 precisely, there was a knock at her door. In came Dawn. Ann realized that as tall as she herself was Dawn was a little taller. She was wearing a crop top that clearly had no bra under it, in what can only be described as virginal white. And she had a white knee-length poodle skirt to go with it, complete with the under-skirt to flare it out. As she came in, Dawn dropped a carrier bag, without saying anything.

Against her chocolate brown skin the outfit looked incredible. She was an archetypal virgin offering, although Ann knew this lady was far from being a virgin. But nevertheless, the way she was dressed was clearly designed to entice Ann to get rid of the flouncing skirt before too long. The crop top was held together at the front by a lace that ran through only four eyelets, and was clearly designed for a quick release.

Ann's apartment was decorated in soft colors, and Dawn looked around before saying. "I like. Very classy, very feminine, very comfortable. Even, very sexy!"

"That was my intent as I did it. But I must say, the outfit you are wearing could be described in exactly the same way..."

"I'm glad you like it. I know from this morning that you find my breasts very attractive..."

"Indeed. They are big, and yet such a hemispherical shape that they appear not to sag..." Ann stared straight at Dawn's breasts.

"Believe me, they don't sag. I can't hold a pencil under them," Dawn added with a laugh. "But then, your breasts look pretty damn attractive too."

"Well, before all this gets too far out of hand, or maybe I should say, too far into hand, I have some nice white French wine chilling. Would you like some?"

"My father was French, from Guadeloupe, and taught me about French wines. He would never drink anything else."

"Then I am sorry to say he missed out on a lot of good wines by excluding other countries."

"He did. I don't, even though I do like quite a few of the French whites."

Ann poured two glasses, and, still standing, they clinked their glasses and took a sip of wine. They were standing in from of the sofa, which had an end table at each end. By the mutual consent of their eyes, after the sip, they both put down their glasses, and, eyes locked, they moved forward into each other.

They kissed. Ann could feel Dawn's very firm breasts pressing against hers. Dawn's nipples were already rock hard, as were her own. The kiss was simple, to begin with, but as lips parted and tongues engaged, it got hotter. Their tongues were rubbing, probing, even licking.

Dawn moved very slightly away from Ann, and flipped the spaghetti straps off Ann's shoulders. Ann lowered her hands to her side, and Dawn gripped Ann's dress at her shoulder blades, and with a little jerk, Ann was topless. And still the kiss continued.

Ann reached up between the women's breasts and undid the bow.. She pulled at the laces, and they came out of the top two holes. She hooked a finger over the string, between the two remaining eyelets, and pulled it out completely. Immediately gravity did its thing, and Dawn's crop top fell to the ground.

Ann's fingers found Dawn's nipples and began to play with them. She rolled them in her fingers, pulling and pinching them, and still the kiss continued. Both women could feel the pulse rise they had experienced. They each embraced the other, arms, wrapped around the bare flesh, and their breasts in full contact.

Eventually, all good things come to an end, and they both felt mutually the need to breathe. Dawn said "We should drink more wine before it gets warm."

They picked up their glasses and drank, with another silent cheers gesture. Still standing, Ann said "I should shed this dress completely. With the top hanging down it doesn't look its best."

"Agreed," said Dawn. She put down her glass and knelt in front of Ann, turned her around and undid the zip. Then she turned Ann back around to face her and pulled the dress down, exposing Ann's lacy yellow G-string.

"Very nice," she said as Ann stepped out of the dress as it lay on the floor.

Ann turned Dawn around as she stood up, and lowered the zip on the back of the poodle skirt. Before Ann had chance to pull the skirt down, Dawn did a very sensuous hip shake and the whole skirt, complete with the under-skirts fell to the floor, leaving Dawn completely naked.

Dawn turned round to face Ann. "You can remove the G-string or I can rip it off so you can never wear it again, but it has to go."

Ann smiled. "I like this underwear, so I will take it off." She pulled the G-string over her hips, opened her legs slightly and let the G-string drop. She stepped out of the underwear, picked up the bottle and her glass, and ordered "Follow me!" They headed for the bedroom.

The bedclothes were pulled back, the glasses placed on the night table, and the two women laid down. Ann had taken note of the small trimmed triangle of tight curly hair above Dawn's vagina. That area of tight curls contrasted completely with the shoulder length straight hair Dawn sported.

Ann got on the bed, laying on her left elbow, and patted the bed to indicated Dawn should join her. Dawn lay down on her back, and Ann examined carefully the smooth, flawless chocolate brown skin, the breasts that still stood up proudly even lying down, and the large very dark nipples that surmounted each breast.

Ann let her fingers explore Dawn's chest area, and in return Dawn closed her eyes and smiled. Slowly Ann, is a series of swirls and circles, let her finger tips work their way down towards Dawn's small hairy triangle.

Dawn opened her thighs to indicate her acceptance of what Ann was doing, and as Ann's fingers found Dawn's clit hood, Ann's mouth encased Dawn's right nipple, sucking the large prominent nipple into her mouth and biting on it. And at that time, Ann's fingers found the tip of a large clit, and began to play with it.

In matching rhythms, Ann's tongue and her middle finger played with the protrusions on Dawn's body. A throaty murmur came from Dawn's mouth, and she started to run her fingers through Ann's hair. The climax was built up as slowly as possible. When Ann felt the building reaction, she would slow down both her tongue and her finger, and then as the murmuring dropped to a lower note, she would pick up the rhythm and the pressure.

Eventually, Dawn came. She emitted a copious amount of juices, which Ann smeared over Dawn's belly. Then, as Dawn calmed down, Ann moved so she could lick Dawn's belly clean.

Dawn's arms guided Ann's knees and legs so that Ann was straddling Dawn's head, and she lowered her pussy to Dawn's mouth as she moved her own mouth directly over Dawn's clit. They lay in a 69 and worked on satisfying each other - an objective they duly reached. After their climax, they laid against the headboard of the bed so they could drink their wine.

After a while, Ann asked Dawn, "Would you like to be filmed having sex with Daniel?"

"Daniel? Oh yes, I hear he is impressively endowed."

"Indeed. I had him at the orgy recently, and he and I are intended to be one of the films coming out of that. But the fact that your skin tones are not the same, visually the two of you would be very exciting to watch. And both of you have incredible physiques and wonderful skin. I can just picture his large dong sliding up and down between those incredible breasts of yours."

"Especially if we emerged naked and wet from some water, the sunlight shining off the water drops on our skin...." said Dawn.

"Oh yes," said Ann, and then hugged Dawn and kissed her. They lay there embracing until they fell asleep.

They awoke early, as Dawn had to help serve breakfast. She took a quick shower and open the carrier bag that she was carrying when she arrived.