Visits to Grampa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Planning in case of staying the night," she said as she produced a bra and panties, and the ubiquitous white coat.

"Good for you," said Ann, still in bed.

"So," said Dawn, "would I be out of place if I said I would love to have a threesome with you and Lena sometime."

"No, you wouldn't. I already have a pretty good idea that Lena has something like that in mind - I just don't know if she is thinking of just you and her, or something more. I'll ask her this evening."

When Ann went down for breakfast, Dawn was her usual self, floating around the dining room, and gave nothing away when Ann entered.

That evening, Ann was sitting quietly, reading, waiting for Lena to be ready for dinner, when her phone rang. It was Joan.

Ann smiled as she saw the number come up on her phone display. She answered with "And how's my big lesbian sister?"

There was a giggle at the other end. "Sore and exhausted. I mean, what you and I and then we two with Lena did on Friday and Saturday was more sex in two days than I've had in two months..."

"But what about Sunday?"

"Well.... after Church, Sue suggested we go out for lunch, which we did and it was very nice, but it was obvious she was skirting around trying to work out if I was interested in her sexually. We discussed books we like, films we like, things like that, but it was obvious where she was heading."

"So, did you take the bull by the horns?"

"Well, kind of, not literally though. We finished up at the pub in a side room off from the main dining where everybody but us had left. So it was quiet and private..."

"And?"

"And I said. 'Sue, may I ask you a blunt question? Are you trying to get into my knickers?"

"And?"

"She laughed. Then she said 'No, not into them, I'm more interested in getting you out of them' and I said 'I see' and she said 'So what do you think? Might you be interested in that?' and I said 'I'm interested. There's only one problem - I'm not wearing any' and she threw her head back and laughed like crazy."

Both girls laughed at this over the phone.

"So what happened?" asked Ann.

"We paid the bill and went to her place. She ordered me to strip off to prove my knickerless statement. Then she stripped off, and she was wearing this great-looking big strap-on that was even bigger than Grampa. Turns out she has a circular water-bed and a big mirror above it. I was able to lay back and watch her get me all wet and then fuck me. God, it was the biggest thing I have ever had in there."

"Did she make you cum?"

"Many times. And she even had one I could wear so I could return the favor. I think between then and Monday morning we fucked more times than Jeff and I did in the last year we were together. And that mirror made it even more erotic. She said afterwards that she also has a discrete camera set up, but that she would never use it without my consent."

"That's good."

"I told her that I need to find out if we are a couple before I would agree to anything like that, and she agreed. You know, how we - you and I - fucked was really good - and satisfying - but I like the feel of a good cock in me, and I know now I prefer the kiss of another woman, and so sex with her like that was fantastic. And I learned that cocks don't have to have a man attached to them."

Ann murmured some words of understanding, and of support for holding off on any filming.

Joan went on "All the time I was thinking about what we had said over the week-end about sex versus love-making. Sue and I had sex - fabulous sex - but when we lay down and cuddled after, she said, without prompting, that she had wanted to fuck me for weeks, but now, now she has succeeded, she is more interested in us building a relationship of making love. And now I know, and understand, exactly what she means. So we will go on from here. But it's a good job I had my Monday clothes in the car!"

Later that night, as Ann was lying in bed reading, Lena came in and slid under the covers with her. They kissed, and snuggled up, and then Ann told Lena all about the phone call.

Lena was pleased. "She needs a real lover, one who actually wants to love and be loved. Everyone needs that, so maybe she is on her way to finding the life she needs and wants. Let's hope so, I could go for making love to her again sometime - with your agreement of course."

"Of course. I think it would be fun, either the three of us or with Sue added. I am happy to experiment, as long as I can return home to you. Oh, and by the way, Dawn wants to fuck you too."

"That feeling is mutual," said Lena. "I think you and I could have a great time with those breasts, and getting between those legs."

Arms around each other, and smiles on their faces, they drifted off to sleep.

************************************************