All Comments on 'Viva Niagara Falls'

by Midnight Jam

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW

Wow!

Foxe

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Its All About Her ???

Does watching your wife get fucked really turn a true male on? Perhaps. If the tape is good in court and excites the judge some good could come from it for hubby.

Other than that, what is exciting about a pimp watching his whore get fucked?

Writer - do you really know your audience? While there are a few who enjoy the self cuckolding you describe as it demeans and humiliates the male and the sick jaded reader most semi-normal people find this subhuman sorid trash disgusting and disturbing. It isn't erotic in any way !!

We wonder why you would write it unless you are perhaps a little sick as well. This may help explain the low scores you appear to be getting on your stories - you see when disrespecting all of your characters, yourself and us, there isn't much to get excited about is there. Hardly arousing nor entertaining. Just absurdly sorid and base.

Surely there are other themes of a non-sick nature which you could write about as we hope you will. If not, just put future self cuckolding stories in FETISH with pissing where it may be appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent Story

Excellent Story. Loved the bit where he grabs Steves cock and helps him cum in his wife. The he goes in for sloppy seconds....Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What's not to like?

I was surprised to read the other individuals comments about self cuckolding. I am a cuck and I thought the story was wonderful. I share my wife with a number of friends and I really enjoyed this story.

Great job. Write more!

No Panty GirlNo Panty Girlabout 18 years ago
Well done!

Very well written and discriptive.

Entirely believable, just as has happened to my husband and myself a few times (once actually in Niagara Falls!).

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
been there...

..to the casino yes...but wouldn't mind bumping into you there sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Enjoyed the story

I enjoyed the whole story and found it to be entertaining. Thanks.

1creampieeater1creampieeaterover 7 years ago
Simular eperiences

Theb first MFM my girllfriend had was with a guy we contacted thru a swingers magazine. Had him over to watch pornos and drinks. He and I stripped to our shorts and she put on a sex babydoll nighty. She put a thigh over each of us and things heated up. Before long he was on his knees and devouring her pussy.She was letting him go at her pussy and I was horny as hell watching. I played with her titties and she was loving the attention. Next he rose up between her legs and she grabbed his cock guiding it in. I was mesmerized watching him enter her pussy with his big cock. This was the start of me sharing her with other guys, She said this is what I had wanted to see and she loved getting fucked in front of me.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Cuck playing Russian Roulette with 5 bullets letting his whore screw a random stranger.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous