Viva The Massage

Story Info
One of a kind massage!
3.6k words
4.75
15k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jerseygb
jerseygb
36 Followers

"Long Live The Meadows."

One hell of an Erotic Massage while in Las Vegas

I was in Las Vegas for a stock market options trading seminar. I was staying by myself at the hotel where the seminar was being held and had some free time in the evening. I checked the Craigslist Personals (when they were still available) just to see what might be out there.

I saw a post for a full body massage by a professional. After sitting at my computer in the stock market seminar all day I could use a relaxing massage to get the kinks out. I thought this might be a good idea so I replied to his post.

I heard back from him right away. He sounded professional, knowledgeable and friendly. We exchanged a few emails. He let me know what the massage entailed. He was pretty detailed with what he would do and and what we could do together, letting me know that I was in complete control and we could do as much or as little as I wanted. He was complexly open to just about anything. So we left it at that. He was also free that evening so we set the time and I let him know where to meet me.

I guess I wasn't sure what to expect. I had met a few guys at home who gave me a massage but they weren't professionals so I was looking forward to this session.

When he arrived, he had a small suitcase with his supplies and equipment. He set up a small speaker and hooked his phone up to play some soothing music. He had me sample some oils to see which ones suited me best. He turned down the lights. He spread out some towels on the foot of the bed and asked me to get undressed.

All this time he was watching me, paying attention to how I was receiving everything. He had set the mood in the room with music and scented oils. He was paying attention to all the details as well as assessing my comfort level, assuring me I would have an excellent experience.

He was very attentive and comforting.

He had set the stage.

So when he asked me to disrobe and lie on the end of the bed, face down. I was already in a relatively good mood and beginning to feel comfortable with him.

He gave me a choice of which end of my body to start with, the feet or the head. Since I had been sitting at a computer all day during the seminar I thought starting at the head would be best.

He agreed, giving me a reassuring smile as he moved to the side of the bed my head was resting on. Before he started he asked if it was ok for him to disrobe as well. I told him, of course, we are in this together.

He removed his clothes. I noticed his slim body and firm legs. I also noticed his ample, nice looking cock. Just hanging out there as he prepared his hands.

He proceeded to rub his hands together in a fast up and down motion, warming them up before he applied a small amount of scented lotion. Then I felt his fingers start their magic on my scalp.

He used his fingers to apply a medium/light pressure to my scalp, moving in small circles, working his way from the forehead to the back, then down to the base of the scull. From there he gently moved up to behind the ears and spent time right on the temples before moving to the forehead.

Massaging, in a gentle way with his finger tips. If you have ever had your head and scalp massaged by someone who knows what they are doing, you know how I was feeling... right now...

While he was doing his magic with his fingers, he would also occasionally give me a suggestion to help me relax even more than I was already beginning to relax.

He asked me to take in a deep breath... hold it a few moments... and as I sloooowly exhaled... he quietly whispered into my ear... "relax... and let go."

He was gently guiding me into a trance-like state as his fingers massaged my scalp... top to bottom... side to side... up and down, with those slow, gentle circular motions.

He was probing and exploring. Helping me relax, release and let go.

Whenever he noticed a shift in my breathing, or a sigh, or any unconscious movement, he would quietly say, that's right.

He then moved his magic fingers to the base of my head, down the sides of my neck to the top of my shoulders. Paying particular attention to that area between the shoulders and the neck.

He told me to take another deep inhale... hold it a few moments... and sloooowly exhale, saying to myself the word, RELAX.

That's right.

I was going deeper and deeper into a state of relaxation...

He then focused on my back. Applying more warm oil. Working his fingers in a little deeper and with a little more force and pressure. Really working those muscles, to get them to relax even more. As he was using his magic on my back he would, from time to time, gently brush the tips of his fingers down my sides, starting at the arm pits and brushing down to my hips, arousing in me a tingling sensation... sending shivers throughout my body.

He was also starting to arouse me in other ways... in other parts if my body.

He moved lower down my back and sides with his hands.

Kneading and massaging.

Probing and exploring.

Helping me relax, release and let go even more.

Another deep inhale.

Another slow exhale.

Saying to myself the word, RELAX...

That's right.

As he moved down my back, he also had to lean over farther to reach my lower back. His cock was semi-hard by this time. I would occasionally turn my head from one side to the other and when I did his cock would "accidentally" brush against my face, my cheek and sometimes my lips.

I knew he was teasing me.

I liked the way he was teasing me.

He paused a moment. Applied more heated oil to my bottom, letting it dribble in between my ass cheeks, and down into my puckered asshole. Using his fingers to work it in and around my pucker for a while. Sending more shivers up my spine.

He gently brushed the tips of his fingers up my sides, starting at my hips and up to my arm pits, arousing me even more... sending shivers throughout my body.

Up until this point I was slowly drifting along with his fingers as they lulled me into a deeper trance-like state. Now with the movement up my sides and on my slender, tight bottom, I was totally focused on that area of my body. And on my now hardening cock.

I was getting more than a little turned on.

I made some adjustments to my package and signaled for him to continue.

Oh, yeah!

He spent the next period of time working exclusively on my small, smooth, tanned, tight bottom. Making sure to probe both the outside and then the inside of my puckered asshole. Just using the oiled tip of his finger.

Playing with me.

Teasing me.

Probing me.

He could sense and feel the change in my physiology.

I could also see how this was changing his physiology.

I noticed his cock was now hard, long and stiff. And whenever it brushed against my face he let it linger longer. Whenever it brushed against my mouth he let it tease my lips.

One time as I was licking my lips, they caught the tip of his engorged cock and I heard an almost inaudible murmur.

I was enjoying receiving my massage. He was enjoying giving my massage.

Now you may remember that when he started the massage he had me lie on the end of the bed so my feet and head were just at the edge of each side and by body was lying parallel to the foot of the bed. This was so he had easy access to my entire body along the foot of the bed. So he must have been playing with me all along up to this point. Just so he could "accidentally" rub his cock on my face, mouth and lips early on in the massage. Sneaky bastard.

So as he moved from the side of the bed, where my head was, to the foot of the bed, where he had easy access to my entire body, I reached out and grabbed his stiff cock and held him in place for a few moments.

He knew what I was doing and just paused long enough for me to give him a few good strokes before I let him go. Funny guy!

Anyway, that sort of broke the tension for the moment before he lathered up my arms and took his time massage down each arm, from my shoulder to my finger tips where he spent extra time massaging each digit from the knuckle to the tip. If you've never had that done done before, it is huge turn on and a very relaxing maneuver.

He he then lathered up my legs with oil and proceeded to finish the rub down from my ass to my feet. That didn't mean he stopped diddling or fooling around with me. No, he kept that up as well. Rubbing his oiled hands up the inside of my leg, along my hardened cock and up my as crack.

My asshole was nice and lubed up by this time. He paused again and spent some more time inserting his slicked up finger inside me. Swirling it around. Going a little deeper searching for my prostate.

Yes! This brought all the hornyness back in a rush.

Then he moved back down to my feet. Ah, yes, my feet.

They were sensitive to begin with and were a source of some very erotic pleasure.

He took his time oiling up my feet and massaging each toe individually. Just like he had done with my fingers, he did the same with my toes.

I had lost track of time. I was back in that semi-dazed-trance-like-state again. Floating along with his movements. Letting his hands play my body like a fine tuned musical instrument. I was totally in his hands now, both literally and figuratively.

My body was tingling from head to toe, and he had only worked on my back side up to this point.

There was some anticipation on my part. He changed the music. He opened some other scented oils. He deepened the mood in the room and inside my body. I was just taking my direction from his lead at this point.

He put his hands on the bottom of my feet and slid them up my legs, over my tight bottom, up my back to my shoulders and head, up my entire body. Then motioned with his hands for me to turn over. No words were needed. We were on the same wavelength at this point. In unison.

When I was on my back he started at my feet this time and worked his way up from my toes to my face and head. Taking his time. Spending the right amount of time on each section of my front side. Paying particular attention to areas that were sensitive and arousing.

Which was just about every part of my front side.

Ha!

More oil. More rubbing. More kneading. More probing. More touching. Sending more tingling waves of pleasure up and down my body. There were times I had goose bumps. The tiny hairs on my skin were standing on end.

I was floating along with his hands.

I was in concert with his fingers.

He knew where to touch and when to do it to create the most amount of pleasure.

It could have been the inside of my thigh. The outside of my hips. The flat of my stomach. The tip of my erect nipples. Under my arms. The side of my face. He seemed to know where and when a certain touch would produce the most pleasure.

And he hadn't even touched my cock yet, other than that occasional brush with his fingers or the side of his hands. He certainly had played with and prodded my asshole but not my cock. My cock that was raging hard by this time. Standing tall, with its head pointing to the ceiling.

My entire body was oiled and slicked up.

My entire body was glistening in the dim lights of the room.

My entire body was quivering with anticipation.

My entire body was trembling in arousal.

I was so turned on at this point that I think I would have shot my entire load if he grabbed my cock; if he even touched my throbbing cock. He knew how to build to the crescendo.

My body was his instrument. I was completely in his hands. He could have done anything with me at this point and I would have been his submissive, willing participant.

I was puddy in his hands. And he knew it. He simply said that's right. It was if he was speaking directly tomy unconscious mind.

There was nothing for me to be conscious of. I was on automatic pilot. He was the driver, I was his willing passenger. When you're unconscious mind is guiding you, you are going on pure, animalistic instinct.

Floating, drifting, willing to be molded. To be shaped, to be... to just be...

He moved around to my head again. I was lying on my back. He had me move towards him so my head was hanging over the edge of the bed, bent all the way back. He placed the palm of his hand on my throat, then moved it up to my chin and guided my head back even further. He used is thumb and fingers to pull my jaw down so my mouth was wide open.

He brought his very large, very hard cock up to my lips. He slid his cock into my mouth. My eyes were closed but when I opened them I was upside down looking between his legs.

He started out slow. Moving his cock inside my mouth. He was moving in and out of my mouth, gradually going deeper and deeper. With my head all the way back it was an easy process for him to simply glide his cock deep into my throat.

Straight in.

Out and in, deeper still. He placed his hand on my throat again so he could feel his cock sliding down my throat.

Unbelievable. What a rush. What a turn on. What a sensation. OMG!

My entire body was tingling. He was picking up his pace. My cock was pulsing in rhythm with his thrusts. Swinging in unison with his gliding in and out of my mouth and diwn my throat.

I didn't know how much more I could take of this. He seemed to have unhuman stamina. I thought I was going to shoot my cum all over myself without anything even touching my cock. It was that arousing. It was that exciting.

I was at the peak of my exhilaration.

I was in euphoria.

I didn't know if I could take any more...

He paused. His cock was buried deep inside my throat. He just held it there. I don't remember breathing. It really didn't matter. Top of the world ma!

Time seemed to stand still.

It was as if I was in another dimension.

I was floating outside of my body, looking down on this stud with his huge cock buried deep within the throat of me, lying there, on the bed. It was surreal.

He slowly pulled his cock out of my throat, sliding out of my mouth, dripping cum and saliva along with it.

I floated back down inside my body.

I was breathing again.

He was breathing heavily as well.

He moved around to my feet. He climbed up on the bed with his legs straddling mine. His cock was still raging, rock hard. Mine was as well.

He leaned in.

In one fell swoop, he engulfed my cock, taking me deep into his throat. He held me there for the longest time. He then slowly began to slide his head back, letting my cock glide out of his throat, out of his mouth, out to his lips. He was letting my cock rest right on the precipice of his mouth. His lips were caressing my cock. He began to lovingly stroke my cock with his lips, then his mouth, with his tongue, and then he was deep inside me again, using his throat to massage my cock.

As he was taking me deep, I couldn't take it anymore.

I started to spasm. My hips were making small pumping motions. There was moaning coming from somewhere in the room. Oh, yeah, that was me. WTF!

I started to ejaculate.

I was in the throes of ecstasy.

I was having climax after climax. I was having an orgasm that didn't seem to want to stop... it had been building up to this boiling point for so long.

He was sucking. I was cuming.

I was shooting deep inside his throat. He was drinking all of me.

Time after time.

When I was spent. He just left my cock inside his mouth, pulling out from his throat. He was using his tongue to lick my cock as it began to soften. Some more sucking. Some more licking.

He backed up, letting my deflating cock slide out of his mouth.

He leaned in and kissed me. Gently at first, then with more passion. Letting me taste myself. Interlocking, merging, coupling, tonguing, lingering. Our kissing became more passionate.

I don't think he expected this. I know I didn't. When he finally pulled away. He looked into my eyes with kind of a surprised expression on his face. He whispered he didn't know what came over him and asked it that was ok... if I was alight with this. I was speechless and just nodded my head reassuringly. Yes, we were good.

I looked down at his body and realized that he was still hard as a rock. He had not cum yet. My eyes widened. He noticed my expression. Raised his eyebrows as if still checking to make sure I was still ok and that we were still good.

Still good to go, because he/we were not done yet.

Oh, the massage was over, that's for sure, but we were not done yet. Not by a long shot. He knew it and I knew it.

He just mouthed the words this time. That's right. It was as if he was speaking directly to my unconscious mind.

He leaned in again and kissed me long and hard.

He pulled back, placed his hands on my hips and helped flip me over on my stomach again. This was how we started the evening. The only difference was now my cock was softening while his was raging hard.

But then I noticed that was changing. I mean I was. My cock was becoming aroused again in anticipation of what was coming.

I was still amazed at his stamina and wondered just how long he could keep this up. I hoped he could go all night.

We were both still slicked up. My puckered asshole was still lubed up. He touched the tip of his cock to the top of my hole. In in one, long, glorious, smooth, motion... he sank deep inside of me. All the way to the hilt. His front was touching my back.

He just held himself deep inside me for the longest time. He was clenching his ass which was causing his cock to pulse and surge. I reciprocated by clenching my ass... squeezing his cock... like we were two organic fucking machines, working in unison.

What a sight that must have been.

Then he slowly started the long, glorious, smooth motion of sliding out from deep inside me. Until just the tip of his throbbing cock was at my entrance. Then he repeated himself. Only this time just a little bit faster. Just a little bit harder. He continued with this rhythmic pumping... in and out... over and over again.

He was picking up speed now. I was matching his downward thrusts with my upward press.

We were both breathing heavier.

We were both emitting sounds that could only mean one thing if anyone was listening.

We were both sweating. Our skin was slick and shining... sweat mixing with oil.

HIs hip slapping against my small, hard ass.

The bed was squeaking. We were moaning. We were panting. Were a human f*cking machine.

Motion creating emotion. Building to the ultimate climax.

He stared cuming. That pushed me over the top and I started ejaculating again.

He was pumping now with complete surrender. I was in total submission, taking everything he had to offer. The motions became slower as we extinguished our flame. Gradually coming down from the heights of our ecstasy.

What a climax, what a culmination to the wildest massage I could ever have imagined.

He collapsed on top of me, totally drained.

I exhaled under him, completely exhausted.

This was a night to remember.

The last thing I heard before I drifted off to sleep was him whispering into my ear.

That's right.

jerseygb
jerseygb
36 Followers