Vivian Ch. 03

Story Info
Subbie Boy pegged and disciplined, learns to accept role.
12.8k words
4.45
18.7k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivian pegs and administers strong discipline to her subbie boy, who is learning to accept his role. Suggest you read Chapters one and two of this series first. Hope you enjoy it.

The morning after our discussion and more at Vivian's, I was relaxed and looking forward to our rendezvous at the pool, reassured our activities were to be mutually agreed upon.

It was time to enjoy our day together and get back to a more submissive mindset. Complying with Madam V's expectations, I shaved my torso and pubic area, cleaned my toys, organized my swim bag and left for the pool.

PUBLIC SPANKING AT THE POOL

Once again I walked out onto the pool deck wearing my small blue suit. As instructed, I had adjusted and twisted it in to create a tanga-back look, covering my man parts in the front and perhaps half of my cheeks. As I passed other club customers at the bottom of a stairwell on the way to the pool, I avoided eye contact, trying to cover my skimpy bikini with my swim equipment. Fortunately, there were no swimmers around the pool area and I stood on the deck, hands behind my back and waited. Vivian arrived a few minutes later, wearing a pair of cotton chinos and a white tee.

"Hi my subbie, it looks like someone is wearing a very tiny bikini bottom." She kissed me, then whispered in my ear, "Remain still sir." She walked around me, observing me in the suit from all angles. "Mmm, you did a great job. A lot of your butt cheeks are exposed." She slapped my cheeks a few times, then moved in front of me. I had made it real low cut in the front, maybe two or three inches of coverage above my cock.

"So tiny! This is less coverage than a woman's tanga bottom. It's almost obscene!"

After glancing around the pool area, Madam V confirmed there were no other swimmers. "Nice to see we are the only ones at the pool, what shall we do?" she teased. She rubbed my shaved torso. "Thank you for shaving there as I asked! We will have to check your other parts later at my house to ensure you followed all my instructions. Let's have some play time before you swim. Can you model the suit for me, please, doing a walk or something."

"Yes Madam V, I am glad you like my blue bikini." We were both in a mood to play.

I walked toward the back wall and then turned and approached her, doing my best model imitation with my hand on my hip, stopping a few feet in front of her, turning my body and hips to the right and left, displaying different views of the suit, pausing as I did so.

Vivian was grinning. "Mmm, can you please go get your swim stuff on the chair, then come back? I hope you don't drop it!"

I knew what she wanted, and walked to the lounge chair, retrieved my equipment and as I returned, it slipped out of my hand and dropped to the deck. "Sorry, Madam V. May I pick it up?"

She laughed. "Of course, you need it for swimming silly." She was right behind me now. I paused as I bent over and she slapped me hard, three times on each cheek. "My, I just love spanking you right here on the pool deck, the slapping sound on your bare cheeks, so naughty!"

My cock was growing. I needed to get in the pool, especially in this suit.

Vivian was not done playing. I turned to face her, my butt stinging. "Well, does someone have a problem with controlling themselves down there?" She stared at me. "Well?" As I started to answer, she whispered in my ear, "Your suit is cut so low a little pubic hair is showing. You must have trimmed down there, leaving a landing strip, yes?"

I nodded smiling. "Yes Madam V. I want to be your good subbie!"

Madam V was clearly enjoying my acquiescence to her commands. "Very sexy, my good little subbie boy!" She turned to look at the other end of the pool, there was one person not paying attention to us. "Please turn around again, bend over and pause for a few seconds."

Slap, Slap, Slap! Madam V issued a few more spanks to my cheeks.

"Okay my subbie. Turn around and let's have a look at you. Goodness, you have a growing bulge and your cheeks back there are red. You're not exactly suitable for a club pool. Let's get you in the water."

As I grabbed my equipment to head for the pool, she shouted as she headed out. "See you in a bit. When you are finished swimming, stay here until I return. I want to see you in that thing all wet!"

I stopped at the end of the pool wall after about half my workout to change gear. Madam Vivian was standing on the deck, near me. We exchanged smiles. "Come on out sir."

I walked to greet her on the deck and she sat down on a deck lounge chair. More commands from Vivian. "Please just stand in front of me. My, your bikini is thin and clingy in front, not leaving much to the imagination. Why would a person walk around here in such a thing?" she teased.

"Be careful when you leave, there are other swimmers arriving and we don't want you arrested." She slapped me once on my butt. "Okay, will meet outside at the usual spot. How long?"

Standing in the pool about to resume my swim, I yelled out, "Ten more minutes, then I need to shower Madam V." I waited until she left the deck and rolled out my suit. Modesty was in order.

We met outside the club and drove to a local restaurant for lunch. Vivian wore a wide rimmed stylish sun hat along with loose fitting pants and shirt. She looked good as always. We were both in good spirits as we drove.

"Thank you for taking your role seriously today, you really outdid yourself with that bikini. Did you enjoy it as well?"

"I did, enjoyed the attention, and experienced some firsts. Like a pool deck spanking on my rather exposed behind."

Madam Vivian smirked, was she up to something naughty again? "Yes and you got a little excited down there in the front. Kind of obvious your guy liked it! But did you think it was too risky?"

"For today it was okay, but it is usually more crowded than that and if someone complains I could lose my club membership." We discussed ways to do pool scenes without drawing attention, or trying new play activities.

Arriving at a local diner with American fare, I reached over to hold Vivian's hand as we ordered.

"Out of roles for the moment, okay Vivian?" She nodded. "We are doing what I asked, talking about things, our play, as we go along. It is really reassuring to me, and allows me to relax. And you played your role well, Vivian!"

I continued. "Can we go back to your house next? And what do you have in mind there?"

Looking pleased, Vivian replied. "House is good. Why don't we try anal play- are you open to that? And did you bring your toys?"

Anal sex, toys, and playing were topics that did not trouble me, having had some prior experience with all of them.

I was a little coy when responding to Vivian's question. "I am not an expert on the topic, more like a beginner. First, we need to be safe with toys when doing anal play. Of course I brought my toys: a pink butt plug,and a four inch narrow dildo. Lots of different ways to use them in our role play." I did admit to having used them before.

Vivian looked delighted and clapped her hands. "Thanks for being honest. Why don't we do that today?" I nodded.

More smiling from Vivian. "Wow Kevin, after our talk last night, I really did not know what to expect today, certainly not this! I am a complete novice when it comes to anal, only know what I have read recently online."

I decided to take the initiative on this topic. "How about when we decide we are ready at the house, I surprise you with some beginner play. Is that okay?"

"Yes? Let's get our check!"

I finished my BLT, we paid and drove to her house. We talked about internet sites covering kinky toys and agreed to look at some when we got back.

"We have some homework to do, don't we?" I suggested.

"Yes. This is all new and exciting to me!"

Arriving at Vivian's place, I grabbed the bottle of wine I had purchased and my swim bag. After getting settled, we sat down at her kitchen and I drank most of a beer, needing to relax before play began.

Okay Vivian, I announced, "Whenever you're ready for role play!"

"Madam V says now!" I went to the bathroom to get prepared and suggested Madam V wait on the couch, with the blinds drawn.

I came out of the bathroom and sauntered into the living room wearing only my briefs. I was carrying a clean plastic bag with a small purple dildo.

Madam V was sitting fully clothed on the couch sipping some wine as I approached her. "As your subbie, I first request permission to remove my underwear and then begin our surprises today."

"Yes, yes, my subbie!"

I removed my briefs and was naked for Madam V. I then moved closer to her and highlighted my shaved cock and balls with a landing strip at her request.

Madam V stood up and moved in front of me to get a closer view. She cradled my balls and inspected them, then my cock. "Mmm, very clean. And is that a cock ring you are wearing? It enhances your package nicely, they certainly are ready for my viewing. Keep this area shaved regularly. We don't want your cock and balls to be hidden behind all that hair, do we?" As I started to respond, Madam Vivian held my balls and stroked my cock, eventually releasing it, slapping it lightly.

The tone changed, Madam V had resumed control. "Turn around sir, where is my subbie's butt plug?" I turned around and bent down, butt out, head toward the floor.

"Oh my you put it inside you. I see the pink end of it jutting out of your butt! Please stay in the same position. You are my good subbie!"

I maintained the same position, and Madam V could not resist a spanking, plug still in place, with her hand. "Let's count out five, my subbie!"

Slap, Slap, Slap.

"That is three Madam V."

"You like the stinging, don't you, admit it."

"Madam V, I do like, thank you." My cock was getting excited again.

Slap, Slap!

"That's four and five." The last two were stronger spanks, with more stinging.

"Okay, now the other side. We don't want to leave it out, do we?"

She continued the spanking, slapping me hard. "Is my subbie's cock growing again?"

"It is Madam V."

She finished at five. "Okay, you may stand up. Your butt is red again my subbie, just the right color! Let's walk to the kitchen, please keep the plug in as you go."

I told Madam V I was still learning control of the muscle down there, but would try.

"Okay. But I expect you to keep it in sir." I slowly walked to the kitchen managing to keep the plug in and Vivian followed.

We poured more drinks in the kitchen and sat down. Vivian smiled, "Okay out of roles. You can take out the plug."

I stood up, asked her for a sealed plastic bag and carefully removed it.

Rejoining Vivian, I sat down, still nude. As we sipped our beverages. Vivian looked right at me.

"A lot of firsts in that scene for both of us, yes?" I nodded, though it was not the first time I had used a plug. "You voluntarily put yourself in such a vulnerable position, wearing the plug! Thank you Kevin, not many men would do that, you seemed really comfortable with it, and I helped with the spankings.

So what other secrets have you got for me?" I thanked her and said our role playing had been sexy, spontaneous, that we both needed to share our secrets.

After more talk, I put on some clothes, and got the thin dildo. With each of us having finished two drinks, we were relaxed. She examined the toy, and we went online using her laptop, finding a good women friendly, adult toy site. Vivian was perusing the site, looking at the anal area.

"Did you have something specific you were looking for, Kevin?" Vivian was perceptive. And right. I took the laptop from her, surfed around on the site, and found an image of a clothed woman pegging a naked guy, using a strap-on. I put this image in front of Vivian.

She looked surprised, she knew what a strap-on was, she explained, but never had seen an image of "that". "Okay, you are showing me this, you are willing to do this?"

Anal sex didn't intimidate me. l I had been anally penetrated with a dildo by my prior girlfriend and found it to be pleasurable. I shed the cultural taboos and homophobia surrounding being pegged, and just experienced it for what it was: another way to enjoy sex with my partner.

"Well, why don't we consider it, I replied to Vivian's question. We can sleep on it and talk." I suspected Vivian would pursue it.

We next shopped for a small swim brief for me. I showed Vivian an Asian site that had some minimal coverage swimwear and Vivian started browsing. I mentioned that I didn't think I'd need another swim bikini- I had another one at home that was the same cut as the smaller blue one.

Vivian looked away from her laptop, peering at me with her lovely brown eyes, shaking her head and was having none of it. She was enjoying this, commenting and laughing at various suits that failed to cover the male unit fully, and were obscene. "No sir Mr. Kevin, you brought this up and I am going to order you one. I will bookmark and shop later, how about front coverage but with a cheeky back, suitable for our pool and she paused, well you know, spankings."

It was about 4 PM and we went to the bedroom, kissed briefly and napped. Vivian woke me up, it was about an hour later.

"Hey Mr. Sleepyhead, I made some coffee for us. We made it to the kitchen and we ate some snacks with a little coffee."

Vivian had renewed energy. "Okay sir, before you were saying you had some more secrets. Spill the beans sir!"

I hesitated, "Haven't looked in a while. Not sure, umm"... It was bullshit and Vivian knew it.

"Not gonna answer. Not good enough. Finish your coffee and into the bedroom. We resume role play now!"

I needed to go over what she had in mind. "OK, but first Madam Vivian, I am asking for a brief timeout out of roles."

She nodded, "But make it short."

"For any disciple on the bed, no silicone paddle, no more than two caning strikes, and some spanking with your hand, you decide how many. And no restraints, at least not tonight."

She sighed and agreed. "No more stalling. Get it in the bedroom now, take off your clothes and place them on the table." She followed me into the room. I promptly stripped and stood next to a chair, nude, having put my clothes where asked. Vivian remained fully clothed as she always did during our bedroom scenes.

"Come over and stand next to the bed, hands in front. Okay my submissive. Don't move." She stood behind me now.

Smack, Smack!

Vivian spanked me two times on my left cheek. "I believe we were talking about your toys. Tell me at least one, now!"

Smack, Smack!

"All right Madam V, I have a nice pair of nipple clamps."

"Really! Do you now? You do have some secrets! Have you used these clamps?"

"Yes, at least a few times, they are Japanese made, pretty intense, intense pressure and pinching on the nipples."

"Well that is good to know. Such a naughty boy! I expect you to deliver them to me next weekend, understood." I nodded.

More commands: "Get on all fours on the bed, face horizontally toward the side of the bed at the left side, the corner."

I moved on to the bed, complying with her command.

"Some discipline is in order of course, and we already talked about it. Please face forward.

I am going to begin with the rattan cane."

Whoosh, "That's one Madam Vivian." It was not as strong a strike as the prior week.

Then stronger, Whoosh, this one stung a lot, and there was a pause.

We have completed that. She walked over to me, and gently traced her fingers across my face, then lightly slapped me twice.

She moved to my butt. "Mmm, just love spanking your nice cheeks!"

Next, "I am putting on a thin plastic glove, can you guess why!" I felt her ungloved hand lightly rubbing my butt. Generously lubing her finger and the skin of my rosebud, she rubbed the skin and gently inserted a finger, perhaps to her first knuckle. Then deeper into my anal bud with her finger just a bit further. She paused, "You like this don't you my subbie."

"Uuuuuuh yes," I managed, groaning as Madam V twisted the finger that was inside me.

"Good." She paused, then she moved her finger deeper into my butt cavity, slowly, to about the second knuckle. "Everything okay, my subbie?"

"Yes Madam V."

She pulled her finger out, lubed it and reinserted it slowly, moving no deeper, but moving it in and out a few times. The scene was all about her control and my submission, with me naked, on all fours, unable to see her. She was fully clothed and in charge.

She moved to the front of me, and looked at my cock, which was growing. "Seems my subbie really liked that." She took off her glove, then stroked my cock a few seconds.

"Thank you Madam V for the very sexy attention!"

"Okay subbie boy, I believe you owe me some more spankings, fifteen with my hand tonight. And I will have them! Please count."

She started with some normal slaps, then harder, then lighter.

"That's fifteen." I counted. These were not blows like those from Madam V's silicone paddle, more like hard slaps. The cumulative effect left some strong stinging, but it usually would subside in less than an hour.

Not wasting time, Vivian moved her hand under my balls to my cock, stroking it, touching my sensitive side and the head, and it was growing again. I want your cock in me when we finish, understood?"

This was an order I was glad to hear. "Yes, Madam V, I assure you, will do so!"

Vivian resumed spanking my other butt cheek, hard, for a few minutes, until she paused. There again was stinging, and then two more strong slaps and she was finished- intense stinging but not severe.

She surveyed my butt. "Is it painful?"

I was already looking forward to fucking her. "Some pain, but tolerable. it will recede in a few hours."

"Good boy. My submissive needs his discipline. Please remain on the bed. We are out of roles sir."

As I sat gazing at her, Vivian hurriedly stripped off her clothes. We embraced and fell back on the bed together.

"I want you to fuck me, like now Kevin!"

We began kissing with tongues, while I rubbed her full breasts and pinched her nipples. As I got on my knees next to her, she stroked my cock while I licked her pussy through her thin pubic hair. Her pussy lips were gushing as I licked around them and up to and on her clit, sucking, licking and nibbling.

"OOOOOOhh," Vivian moaned. "Come inside me sir, I want you to fill me up with your cock!"

We were both horny and in a mood.

My cock was hard and ready, and I moved my hips up to her and entered her pussy.

This was about lust and we fucked and enjoyed each other, licking, kissing and pinching, our bodies entangled , our sex noises filling the room. This time I finished first, with Vivian still building towards climax.

I pulled out, and using both hands, vigorously rubbed and fingered Vivian's pussy and clit. In a few short minutes, Vivian's upper body lurched back, her pussy lips tightened, and she found her release.

***

A PEGGING

I left Vivian's in the early evening feeling content.

We had concluded our date with dinner and conversation. I inquired about Vivian's teaching work, curious about how she handled problem students acting out in her high school math classes. Vivian unsurprisingly shared that she reacted to disruptive student behavior with firm discipline, especially at the beginning of the semester. She relied on detention and extra work as her major deterrents, and found that after the first few weeks, students learned to not interrupt. This seemed consistent with the Vivian I knew.

Vivian was reluctant to talk about herself, but I tried to draw her out and we talked on a wide range of topics, from what music we liked to the arts and culture. We agreed to go to a play as part of broadening our horizons.