Vivian Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I processed our date and role play the next day, I realized I no longer had anxiety about what was coming next. Not wanting our play to become predictable, it felt unnecessary to micromanage it, provided there was trust. On Tuesday after work, I texted Vivian and told her it was okay for Madam V to resume a stronger role, just subject to our agreements, and that we needed to stop and talk if I had concerns. And that our last date was great.

She texted back shortly. "Thank you Kevin for your text and accepting my role. I am still determining what our activities for this weekend will be, but I will send you an update tomorrow."

The next evening I checked my email and there was indeed another message from Madam V, mostly reviewing expectations that she had described in her previous emails, adding a few new items, including:

We were going to meet on Saturday at 11 A.M. at her place and go to a different pool;

I was to bring several adult toys, including my Japanese nipple clamps; she added she had purchased a new toy for our play.

She reminded me to follow her instructions during our play, and with the exception of our safewords, I was not to interrupt. Concerns are to be raised prior to play;

There was another reminder of the consequences of "failure" to comply with her expectations: discipline.

Vivian added some positive comments in her email about our most recent date and my conduct as her subbie. She concluded her email reiterating that it was her "responsibility to ensure you do not forget your role. Regular discipline enables me to do this."

It seemed Madam V was reestablishing control. I would push back as necessary prior to role playing activities. My reply to Vivian's email was brief.

"Thank you for your email Madam V, and clearly stating your expectations. I will comply, subject to discussing our activities before we begin them. Look forward to seeing you."

Saturday was a warm, sunny fall day, suitable for swimming. After picking up Vivian, we drove to an aquatics only club pool she selected. It was a bit farther than usual and had daily passes, allowing guests like Vivian to sit on the deck in designated areas.

We arrived and Vivian told me to wear my small blue suit, bring a towel and meet at the jacuzzi. The pool area was spacious, with a long, Olympic sized pool with lifeguards. The jacuzzi was in the back adjacent to a smaller pool and diving area. There was a lot of people traffic in the pool area, but no one was around where we were. When I arrived, Vivian was already waiting for me, relaxing in a deck chair in her jeans, sandals, tee and a fashionably broad brimmed hat and sunglasses.

"Hi Kevin, glad you brought your towel. Why don't you leave that with me, swim a few laps and then come back here."

I had no idea what Vivian's plan was, but I completed two laps and was back, dripping wet, standing a few feet next to her, in just a few minutes.

"Okay Kevin, please move to the right of the jacuzzi, with your arms to your side." I was now out of sight of everyone except for a few swimmers in the diving area. Vivian moved behind me and adjusted the back of my suit, twisting and rolling it inward.

"Now we can see some of your butt cheeks! "Much better," she exclaimed. "I know you agree."

"There's no question, Madam V."

I got in the jacuzzi, and we chatted for a few minutes. Madam V directed me to limit my swim workout to five minutes and then to meet her back at the same place.

"Is that too short for your swimming?"

It was not, at least for this day, and I headed to the main pool.

After finishing the brief swim, Vivian gave me my towel and ordered me to leave the suit on, shower and meet her back on the pool deck, without changing into my clothes. This was an unusual way to handle things, so I clarified her instructions, and after showering returned to the deck wearing my suit, a towel wrapped around my hips.

"Okay Kevin, thank you for conforming to my directions, good subbie! You may put on your sandals and hat, I'll carry your bag for you and let's head out to the parking lot!"

The pool was a good walk to where we were parked. Occasionally, there were teens on the swim team who would leave with only a towel over their suits while waiting for rides, but never adults. I was to be the exception.

Vivian smirked mischievously at me in my swim briefs and towel wrap as we walked out of the exit. As we continued on the public sidewalk, I walked briskly, and Vivian asked me to wait as she moved to catch up. Doing so, she pulled at the towel wrapped loosely on my hip and it promptly fell to the ground.

"Seems your towel fell off my subbie, let me get that for you. I will carry the towel and your bag to the car. Please don't interfere." Her tone was serious.

This was Madam V's scheme. We kept walking, me in a public area outside the pool wearing only my small swimsuit, showing off a portion of my butt cheeks. The pool complex was part of a larger park area, and there were quite a few joggers, yoga class attendees, bikers and more who frequented the area where we walked.

Practically nude, I was blushing all over my cheeks and even neck, I could feel it, as we proceeded. I I tried to look straight ahead to avoid eye contact with passers by. I was the only person not wearing exercise apparel or normal clothing. It was embarrassing and Vivian knew it. After a few minutes, we finally reached the car.

Vivian put my bag down and lightly slapped my butt. We were standing in a busy public lot. "Thank you for obeying my subbie! You may put on your jeans and shirt, but first get your keys out and open the door for me. Time to get some lunch."

"Yes Madam Vivian." It took me a few minutes to find my keys and unlock the car. Finally, after I got my jeans on and joined her, I exhaled and relaxed.

We headed to a deli, and I needed to debrief. "Vivian, that was quite an adventure, a new pool and scene. It was so embarrassing for me, walking in my little suit in a public area and parking lot. Did you see anyone who seemed to know me?"

"A few people rolled their eyes or giggled, but that's all Kevin. I know the scene was hard for you, I saw you blushing. But your compliance, just following my lead, makes me feel stronger in my role." Vivian reached over and held my hand.

I kept our conversation going. "Yes, I guess I am learning to accept the submissive part of this. Two weeks ago I would never have done that. I think I am gradually getting into a mindset as your subbie."

"Mmm good boy." Vivian lightly placed her hand on my face then moved it down my torso, and under my T-shirt, rubbing my chest and pinching my nipples as we drove.

"Very sexy Vivian, my guy is growing already."

"Yes! We'll have to do something about that later at the house, won't we?" Vivian sounded excited herself.

As we ate lunch at the deli, I suggested we head to Vivian's place afterward. As I poked at the remnants of my french fries, we talked about the afternoon's activities. Vivian inquired about the clamps and other toys, wanting to confirm I brought them. I had not forgotten.

"How about I show them to you at the house, yes? But Vivian, I am definitely curious about the new toy you bought, the one you mentioned in your email this week. Are you planning to use it today? Your turn to share."

Vivian grinned, took her phone and busied herself with it. After a few moments, she handed it to me. "Please cover the screen with your hand Kevin. We are at a deli!"

I expected something naughty, and it was. Placing her phone in my lap, there was an image of a woman pegging some cute guy using a strap-on with a dildo. As I gave her the phone back, I asked about her intentions.

"Wow Vivian, so you bought a strap-on!" I whispered. "And you want to use it today?"

"Yep, that's the plan!" she exclaimed. "How about we talk about this later."

When we arrived at her house and got settled, we relaxed with wine and beer in the kitchen.

I quickly revisited the topic of Vivian's purchase of a strap- on. "So using a strap- on, I assume with my purple dildo, and you pegging me?"

Vivian was delighted with the idea. "Yes, and you better go along with it. You brought it up last week."

"Not to worry Vivian, I am ready for this." We are certainly going in an adventurous direction.

"I'm excited!" But enough talk Vivian added. She brought out a water bottle for each of us. "Okay, Let's begin our play. Please go get your bag with the toys, and meet me in the living room."

I found Vivian on the couch and bent over and kissed her.

"Please get out your clamps, put them on the table and strip down to your briefs."

Doing so, I stood in front of Madam V, placing my arms behind my back. She was examining the clamps. They had soft rubber like material around the inside of the tips. The two tips were connected with a prefab chain material that was about a foot long. These were for more advanced users and packed a punch, lots of pressure and pinching on the nipples!

"My good subbie boy!" Placing the two tips on my nipples, with excess chain dropping below on my chest, Vivian stood back and was beaming. "I like it! Another first. Does it hurt my subbie?"

'Not yet Madam V, just feeling some sexy pinching. But after about ten minutes, the pressure becomes too much."

She gently pulled on the chain hanging below my nipples then released.

"AAAHHHH," I flinched at the knees, groaning. "That applied more pressure to my nipples, Vivian."

"Well, I am certainly getting an education! she said excitedly. "Keep those on, please!"

Next, Vivian walked behind me and pulled down my briefs. As I stepped out of them, she stepped around me, examining all of me, gazing. "Mmm, I like having you naked for me, my subbie, a welcome sight! Please put on your cock ring sir." Of course, Vivian remained fully clothed.

As I slipped it on, she walked around me again. "Arms at side, subbie!"

She rubbed the front of my chest. It was supposed to be shaved. "Someone forgot his shaving, and instead we have this stubble on your chest, don't we? This is a failure to comply with directions, you know that yes?"

"Yes Madam V," I added glumly. I knew what this meant.

"Discipline is needed to remedy this. Please go over to the side of the couch, bend over, lean on the arm." Like a loyal subject, I moved to the couch, following her commands.

Madam V removed my nipple clamps. "We can't have this bad behavior, can we?" She began lightly spanking my butt with me in position for her. Then suddenly a loud slap.

"Count my submissive."

"That's one."

Then she continued, slapping harder, each stinging. These were a typical Vivian spanking, delivered firmly.

Slap! "That's seven," and onward to ten I counted. My butt was stinging. Then the other cheek.

"That's one" ... and more, strong slaps, sharp stinging. The stinging was cumulative. It hurt. "That's ten Madam V," I counted, making sure she heard me.

I was relieved to finish her spanking!

"Let's hope we don't have more transgressions," she declared, using a stern tone. "And I shouldn't need to remind you, my subbie, that there likely will be more punishment later in my bedroom. You may stand up."

I was relieved yet surprised that my cock had grown while being spanked. And the ever observant Madam V noticed.

"My, your guy down there got excited during your spanking. Is that right?"

"Yes."

"Hmmm." Vivian stroked my growing cock for a few moments. Then standing behind me, there was a pause and she whispered for me to bend over the couch again. This time she reached under my balls, and gripped them in one of her hands, squeezing just enough to get my attention. I flinched and went up my toes.

She was in control of all of me. Releasing her grip, she moved her fingers below to my nether region. Pausing for lotion, she rubbed the skin of my butthole. I relaxed the muscle there and she slowly inserted a finger, pausing to lube as she went, past the first knuckle.

"Mmm, good boy, you accept your role well, my little subbie. I think we are ready for the bedroom."

I got the toys and lube and we met there. Madam V changed her clothes for our bedroom scene, and she now stood in tight black leggings and a form fitting women's white tee, with a V cut above her boobs. She looked hot, sexy.

She held a harness with straps that enabled a dildo to be attached. Stepping into the harness, she made some adjustments and then snapped the four inch long, narrow dildo in place at the center.

"Subbie, get on all fours near the end of the bed, head forward." She used plenty of lotion on the dildo and my butt, prepping it with one of her fingers, inserting it into my rosebud, while getting on the bed behind me. "Okay my subbie, head down and butt up please."

I adopted the position, opening my legs wide, head down, butt up and ready.

"Oh you're such a good boy, your little butthole up and ready for me to fuck."

Holding the dildo firmly, Vivian guided it slowly into my hole until she had moved the full length of it inside. There was enough lube that the dildo moved in easily. Madam V moved her hips and rotated it around, then slowly began moving in and out, fucking me.

"Ooooohhhh," I groaned, as she was fucking my ass. The taboo nature of this scene, Madam V fucking me, with me naked on all fours, it was titillating.

She pulled out and added some lotion. I kept my butt up and she entered me again and resumed fucking me.

"UUNNNNNNhh," I moaned.

It felt different, sexy. Madam V in command, me submitting. After she pulled out and moved in front of me, we kissed.

"Madam V, you pegged me!"

We agreed to suspend our role play for the moment. I got off the bed and put on my briefs, jeans and t-shirt, went to the kitchen and poured us some drinks. When she entered, I put down the beer and we hugged and kissed.

Ready to play and feeling horny, I fondled Vivian's breasts over her shirt and began lifting it. Vivian placed her arm over mine.

"Hold on Kevin, there is time for that. Let's relax right now."

We sat down and I moved my free hand to hers. We were having a great day, I felt totally connected to her.

I queried Vivian about pegging me, "What did she like"?

"A lot of things. You on all fours, waiting for me to fuck you with your butt up, succumbing to me. Hearing your moans as I fucked you. And what about you sir?"

"Appreciated that you made sure to use enough lubrication, and entered me slowly at first. Done wrong, I understand pegging can hurt and and cause tearing of the tissue. But there was none of that. You made it special, and I just let you fuck me!" I leaned over the table and kissed her.

A SEVERE DISCIPLINE

We finished our drinks before I brought up what Vivian had in store for the reminder of that afternoon.

Vivian paused, then began. "Kevin, you did better today, especially in the morning, accepting the walk to the parking lot in your little suit. But you also failed to follow all my instructions.

I am going to give you some credit, yet your actions also show you still need regular discipline to ensure you obey me. We need to go back to the bedroom. Agreed?"

I sighed. I didn't want a dispute, but needed to know more. "Maybe. I presume you mean a spanking, but what kind of spanking, how many? Two weeks ago, it was too much. In fairness to me, I need details."

The mood had changed quickly. Vivian had her arms folded in front of me, her jaw set. She preferred I just follow her orders and not ask questions.

"I am planning seven smacks with the silicone paddle and ten caning strokes. And there would have been more but you have been mostly good today Kevin."

I paused for a good while. I was torn. I really didn't want any spankings from the paddle, it was pretty intense. And the caning could leave welts. But I also wanted to please Madam V, which was a new impulse. I realized I enjoyed submitting to her, but not the severe spankings.

Vivian grew impatient, arm still folded, staring at me. "Well?"

I decided to try the scene, but also added some conditions. "Vivian, I don't enjoy this kind of discipline, I have told you that. But I want this to work, I want to be your subbie. How about seven paddles and nine caning strikes, total, not for each side. And I need a warm up."

Vivian reached over and kissed me. "Yes Kevin that is okay. Thank you for acceptIng," she said softly. "What about the restraints?"

"Not for this kind of discipline. I can agree to keep my palms on the bed."

"Okay shall we go to the bedroom?"

"Agreed, Madam V."

As we entered, I was anxious but ready to accept my discipline. Madam V immediately changed her demeanor, now serious, ordering me to take off my clothes and get on the bed on all fours, towards the headboard with my head forward. She busied herself getting the spanking implements, still wearing her leggings and tee.

In a few moments, me nude on the bed as instructed, I felt Vivian rubbing my back and buttocks with her hand.

"Okay Kevin, move to the left side of the bed. I am going to warm you up with my hand." She started with a few light taps, then a bit stronger, then a loud slapping sound. My butt was stinging but ready.

"Okay Kevin, now the paddle. Please begin counting."

A loud thwack on my left butt cheek. "That's one." Each paddle was a blow, bringing sharp stinging and pain. Madam V was delivering each one with force, pausing between blows. At four, all to my left cheek, there was already pain. This silicon paddle was light, allowing Madam V to easily generate pace, but hard, with no give: It was a serious spanking implement.

The next strike Vivian landed was to my right cheek, more stinging and pain. I groaned, but was trying to accept the blows without stopping her. Vivian delivered two more very strong blows, The pain radiated into my butt.

I clenched my teeth. "That is seven Madam V."

Before she started with the cane, I needed a pause. "I am determined to accept your punishment Madam V, but need a break, so am using my safe word, yellow! Can I have two minutes please?"

"Okay my subbie." She moved up next to my face and kissed me, first softly then with our tongues, a long wet kiss, with Madam V lightly stroking my cock. I moaned again, this time with pleasure. It was a welcome distraction.

She pulled away and resumed a position out of my sight, and announced:

"Now we will proceed with the remainder of your discipline. First a few warm up spanks, then the caning."

My butt already was in pain from the paddling.

Madam V moved to my left and then a soft whooshing sound and two light strikes across my cheeks. "Okay, begin counting."

I tried to relax my butt, then whoosh, followed by a strong sharp blow across my entire butt. "That's one."

The cane was narrow, flexible and a strike like that would likely leave a long red mark across my cheeks.

Whoosh, more pain, each strike delivered with precision, producing narrow strips of burning and stinging on my buttocks. At five my cheeks were crying out, the pain cumulative, needing it stopped. I gritted my teeth.

Whoosh, "OOOOOWWWW, FUCK!"

Three more, landed, leaving stripe marks across my already reddened cheeks. I stared down, bracing. A tear rolled down my cheek.

"Okay Kevin. You're doing great, last one." This one was sharp but not the worst. My cheeks were on fire.

Madam V was a tough disciplinarian delivering a brief but severe spanking, yet I had managed to get through it.

She got on the bed in front of me, stroked my face and I put my head on her shoulder. She kissed my forehead, cheeks, the back of my neck, consoling me.

"Don't move Kevin, let me get some ice and other things. Your butt cheeks are very red."