Vivian Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good boy Kevin," then the spanking started on my left cheek.

Slap... Slap,Slap,Slap!

Then my right cheek,

SPANK, SPANK, SPANK, SPANK!

The last four were very firm, the sound ringing out.

"Mmm, thank you for remembering my spanking needs my good subbie boy!" Vivian proclaimed. "Your cheeks are red, and will be getting even more color!"

"Your welcome Madam V, there's more stinging. Before I go to the bedroom to continue, may I get myself another beer."

"Proceed Sir."

I thanked her and quickly retrieved another beer, retreating to the bedroom to change.

I put on the last pair of briefs, this one was my favorite. It fit well and was a nice light blue color, ultra thin and slightly transparent. The fabric material was twenty percent spandex, designed to stretch and cling. This brief sat higher on the hips with less coverage on my backside. I rolled it in to create a tanga effect, now showing ample exposed butt cheeks. As I looked in the mirror, the material hugged my cock, which was clearly outlined by the garment!

I removed my tie so as to not distract from the piece, had a few sips of beer, entered the living room and paused.

Ladies and Gentlemen, our last piece for this part of tonight's show. From Paris, a stylish, light blue, sexy men's brief.

Again approaching the couch, I eventually stopped four feet in front of Li and Vivian. I ran through my first pose, pausing as I faced forward, pulling up slightly on the material above my cock, the material clinging, my member on display. More grinning from both Li and Vivian. I am sure the wine was helping.

I then continued my poses, flaunting my tanga back look and exposed butt cheeks.

"Mmm sir, this one is just hot, it gets me going, love the butt cheeks."

"I agree Vivian, just so spicy hot. I think it's getting warm in here."

"Or maybe it's us." Vivian added.

I headed to the end of the couch and returned, posing again directly in front of them, pulling out the string sides and letting them fall back to below my hips. I moved in front of Li, and pointed at the sides. "Would you like to try, Miss Li?"

"Do it." Vivian encouraged. And she did, placing her small hand on the side of my hips, pulling out the string of the briefs.

Snap!

"Mmm sir, my turn." I moved to Vivian and she grabbed the material more towards my backside, turning it in, letting it fall back to my hips.

Snap!

I turned to face away from her, and bent over, offering Vivian my buttocks. She jumped forward, and began spanking the bare cheeks, this time grunting as she did so.

"You've got me so worked up."

"Oomph," exhaling, Slap! "Oomph," Slap!

There were several more on each side of my cheeks.

Vivian admired her handiwork. "Your butt is nice and red, just the way I like it."

The surface of my skin stung. With Vivian as my partner, I was getting accustomed to it.

"Thank you again Madam V."

Well ladies that concludes this part of our show tonight. There will be a ten minute intermission."

I went back to the bedroom, changed into my clothes, and joined Vivian and Li in the living room, relaxing with our drinks.

It was silent for a few minutes as we all calmed down.

Vivian got the conversation started. "That was pretty special Kevin. Except for the first one, the underwear was racy, sexy"....

"Very provocative!" Li interjected. "And where did you get the lacy black thing with the red trim. It looked custom made."

"You'll have to ask my crazy sister. She sent them to me when I started dating again a while ago. This is the first time anyone has seen me wearing them."

Ever the event coordinator, Vivian interjected. "Okay Kevin, rest up, we want the second act, right Li?"

Li looked perplexed. "Not recalling what that involves. Can you please remind me?"

"We are going to close the blinds, change to more quiet, romantic music,and Kevin has agreed to do some sexy dancing, sitting on laps, and it will be interactive, everyone can touch. He will ease into it, yes Kevin."

"Will do ladies."

Vivian pressed ahead. "You will join us, yes Li?"

"Of course, but are you okay with this Vivian, I mean"... her voice trailed off.

"You are my good friend, you deserve this!"

"This seems awfully adventurous, but okay, let's do it!" Li exulted. "And can I have some more wine? Don't worry, I'll take an Uber home."

Li gazed at me, "I am looking forward to this."

"We all are." Returning her gaze, I tried to put Li at ease.

"Let's get you some wine, and maybe start in 10 minutes."

Shortly thereafter, I retreated to Vivian's bedroom to get ready. After freshening up and adding dabs of cologne to my torso and hip, I adjusted my light blue bikini briefs inward on the back, rolling in most of the material, leaving a small two inch triangle at the top of my butt. They were now a g-string look! I added a pair of black shorts for the show that fell high on my legs and were slit open to the hip on each side, not covering much.

I moved to the edge of the living room, and addressed my audience of two. "Are we ready for the second part of our show!"

"Ready!" Vivian called out.

I ambled slowly over to the ladies, again sitting on the couch. The music was a bit louder, a romantic Marvin Gaye song playing. Both Vivian and Li had stripped to their bra and panties!

"Wow, Ladies, I am a lucky man! I'm more than pleased to be your personal dancer tonight. Good to see you have made yourselves comfortable."

Li wore a low cut purplish bra showing off a sexy bust with lots of cleavage spilling out, and a lacy g-string in the same color. Her legs were shapely, fit. Vivian relaxed in a white bra and black panties, also a g-string.

"You two seem ready for a private dance!" With Marvin Gaye in the background, I stepped out of my shorts and struck a pose, turning to allow Li and especially Vivian take in my new g-string look, my butt cheeks fully exposed. I moved to the edge of the couch in front of Vivian and bent at the hips, leaning my torso in over her, nuzzling her face.

"Do you like my fully exposed cheeks, Madam V?"

She placed her hand on my cheek. "Yes! And I can't wait to spank them."

I then stood up, and bent the other way, butt sticking out.

"Mmm, thank you Kevin."

Smack, Smack Smack, on my left cheek.

Then on my right cheek, Smack, Smack, Smack!

"OOOhhh," I grunted. "Those were serious Madam V, just a lot of stinging!"

"Yes, and your cheeks are red again! So good."

I ignored the stinging, stood up and moved in front of Li. She sat against the back of the couch in her bra and panties, looking straight at my eyes. With a Sade song playing, I did my best imitations of dancing momentarily at the edge of the couch, then leaning in at the hip, and moved my head near hers.

"Do you like my cologne, Miss Li?" She moved forward on the couch, placing her hands on my hips and gently pushed my torso upright.

"Very much Kevin." Placing both hands on my chest, she gently rubbed up and down, then lightly dragged her nails over my torso, starting at the top of my chest and moving downward to my waist. It had not taken long for the sexy touching to get started!

I posed there for a moment and enjoyed Li's attention. Opening Li's legs, I kneeled in front of her, leaning inward and began caressing her legs and thighs, then slowly up to her breasts.

"Mmm Li, you smell great yourself, perfume I presume." Li laid back on the couch, eyes nearly closed, and relished the attention.

As I reached back to unclasp her bra, we shared a wet kiss. Li sighed and moaned, and reached back to unclip it herself, taking off her bra, with her full tits now inches away from my gaze. They were lovely. I began to lick, nibble and pinch each of her nipples, while moving my right hand downward to her sweet spot.

"Ooooooohhh."

The dance part of the program appeared to be over!

Li gently moved my torso upward and began tracing with her fingers from my chest to hips, then inward over my cock, tracing over my g-string, from my cock down to my balls. As she began rubbing my manhood, I stood up and pulled my g-string off. Now fully nude, I stood in front of Li with my cock nearly erect and sat down next to her, moving my hands to her panties, then downward. She raised her hips and they were off.

I caressed her face, and we attended to each other, with Li stroking my cock. I reciprocated, and moved my hand finally to her pussy. Opening her legs more, I began stroking her pleasure mound, fingering around her pussy lips. moving into her folds, eventually finding my way to her clit. Li moved her hand off my cock and lay back on the couch, closing her eyes, as I continued rubbing her sex.

Her noises were getting louder now.

"OOOOOh, Kevin, feels Mmmmmmmmm."

I moved to my knees in front of Li, leaning between her legs. She quickly moved her thighs to the edge of the couch, her pussy now just inches from me! I gently opened her knees a bit more, and began licking her sopping wet pussy, slowly moving from her pussy lips upward to her clit.

Li clasped my hands, laying back, her eyes closed.

While reaching up and pinching her nipples, lightly then stronger, I continued with my oral ministrations on her pleasure nub and the folds of her sex, licking, sucking, and gently nibbling.

"Oh, Oh, Oh my God Kevin, so good."

"OOOOOOOOOOOH, Yes! Yes!"

Li's grip grew tighter, her moans more frequent.

"Please don't stop. Oh my God, YES YES!"

Her pussy began to tense, her torso stiffening.

"YES, YES, Yes. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHH."

Li's reached her climax, her body eventually going limp. She was spent.

I moved off my knees and sat on the couch next to her, caressing then kissing her cheek. She took in the moment, with eyes closed and remained still.

Sitting up, I turned to gaze at Vivian. She leaned back against the couch, touching herself over her g-string, looking at us, and gave me a thumbs up.

My cock hard, I walked over to Vivian, clutched her hand and we headed to her bedroom. Both of us were hot and bothered, and it was not long before I entered her, and we began fucking. She came more quickly than me, but we continued and I found my own release. Much needed for both of us, it was good to know Vivian was not only very much my dominant, but also my girlfriend.