Vivian Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she came back , she applied some Aloe Vera. "You have one welt from the caning." She carefully applied salve to it.

"Please lay down where you are Kevin, let me apply ice over a towel." She did so, and gave me an ibuprofen and a chilled water.

I was not as drained as a few weeks prior. This session was excruciating but shorter. Madam V sat down with me on the bed. "Kevin, I suggest you rest for a while, let the ice calm down the area. How are you doing?"

I wanted to talk, to tell her what I was feeling. "It's painful Madam V but I knew better what to expect this time, and I had a goal of accepting all of your strikes. And I did it.

You are a very strict disciplinarian, but I know I failed to follow all your directives. I really wanted to accept your discipline tonight. Trying to not interfere with your decisions Vivian, especially about my punishment."

I looked at her. "Just want to be your good subbie boy! With you as my guide, I am finding my way into a sub's mindset."

Vivian hugged me and we kissed.

She opened up to me. "Really appreciate you saying that. In the past few weeks, I thought you might demand we stop the role playing and discipline, and maybe we would break up. Now, both of us want to continue our role playing. I am changing too Kevin. I do enjoy disciplining you, but am trying to compromise more, not to be so strict. We are growing closer instead of farther apart."

I got up on my elbows and forearms. and we shared a long warm kiss.

***

MODELING SHOW

It was Sunday, the day after my latest discipline in Vivian's bedroom.

Vivian texted me in the morning, suggesting we meet later at her place, she was going to check on my welt. She also mentioned there was a surprise for our following weekend's activities that she wanted to discuss. If this was her way of changing the topic, it worked.

We met at her place in the mid-afternoon. Vivian examined my butt in her bathroom. The only problem was the welt, which she thought looked like a deep bruise. We went back to her bedroom for some Aloe Vera and ice, which she applied.

As I rested on her bed, Vivian got us some chilled water, and brought one of her chairs from the kitchen so we could talk. My curiosity piqued over her morning text, I questioned Vivian about the surprise.

"Kevin, you know I go to a night out with about five girlfriends every few weeks. One of the group has become a close friend, her name is Li, I have known her for a long time now." Vivian paused at length. "Um, I sort of," her voice trailed off.

"What about this friend?" I asked.

"I told Li about you Kevin, how we are dating, that we are close. I think I also mentioned to Li that our love life was a little spicy. She managed to wrangle more out of me, and I mentioned our fun at the pool, your skimpy Speedo, and the spanking there. She promised to keep all of it to herself."

"Is Li somehow part of the surprise you texted me about? And what else did you tell her about the spicy stuff?"

"Yes!" she exclaimed. I'm having trouble explaining. Of course I left out our discipline scenes. Just the pool, your suit and the spankings there. I didn't plan on talking to her about this, but like I said, she kept asking questions, sensing my enthusiasm."

"Okay Vivian, that is pretty harmless. But we should keep the rest of our adult activities between us. If that got on social media, it could potentially hurt our careers."

"I am guessing Li is part of the surprise? Just blurt it out."

Vivian described her best friend Li. "She's divorced, attractive and fit, but no boyfriend, with a good career in fashion design." Vivian thought it would be nice to invite her to lunch with us, and then over to the house for a while. Vivian took a while to say it, but she wanted me to wear my small blue swim briefs at the house with her and Li. "Maybe you serve some drinks wearing it, or"...

I cracked up at this. "So me wearing only my Speedo serving you and Li fully clothed, some drinks at your house. Not exactly something I do usually on my weekend! If I do that, then I get a current picture of Li. Is she our age? Do you have some photos? And does she know about this surprise of yours."

Vivian giggled. "Okay, let me get my phone" She retrieved it, and after going through her photos, showed me a photo of Vivian and another Asian American woman at a restaurant.

Looking at the photo, Li was as advertised. "She's attractive, a nice photo of both of you. Is Li interested in this waiter thing, me getting your orders in my Speedo."

Vivian nodded. "Li was the friend who dropped me off at the pool a few times. I told her you looked really sexy in your suit, and she asked a lot of questions, asking for a picture of you in your suit. She will come over to my house, I assure you."

"Okay, let's do it , but no photos of me. I am used to parading around the pool in my Speedo. Add to that your house. Be sure to tell Li the plan."

Vivian was beaming. "Thank you, I am already excited!"

I went to do Sunday errands and watch a pro football game with my son. Vivian texted again a few hours later. She had talked with Li. Vivian wanted to do something "spicier" than me serving drinks. Maybe all enjoy a drink, get relaxed, then I would model some sexy underwear for them, have fun. Li liked the idea, just didn't want me to be embarrassed.

Vivian clearly was pretty thrilled about this, and most likely expected me to go along with it. I did have an exhibitionist streak, and there was only going to be Vivian and her best friend. I decided to sleep on it. The next evening I texted Vivian back.

"Hey Vivian, I am good with spicier activities. I have a few pretty racy pairs of underwear that I can bring. I can model them, maybe you can do some light spanking, like at the pool. And how about if things are going well, and you two are nice to me, maybe I can do something more, like a show! We will need music. Let's talk about it. Be in touch."

I was pretty enthused with the ideas we were bandying about. It seemed Vivian wanted to show me off to her friend. Not sure how far this "spicy activity" would go, but we were certainly having fun with it.

***

I heard nothing from Vivian until around lunch on Wednesday, when I got a mid-day text.

"Just sent you an email about our activities for Saturday. I had dinner with Li last night and showed her your photos from the dating site. She liked them and is looking forward to the weekend."

I opened Vivian's email late Wednesday evening.

She detailed the logistics for Saturday, noon at her house, with Li joining us for lunch. Then we will head back to Vivian's home, where I will do a modeling show in racy underwear. Music will be provided. Ideas for a sexy show later are welcome.

Her email added new rules and expectations for me:

"You are making strides in your role as my submissive, mentioning your desire to please me during our play last weekend. You will be expected to regularly demonstrate this to me. By Saturday, think of a new submissive act you will do for me in our role play. It could be anything, exhibitionism, BDSM, humiliation, use your imagination.

There will be regular discipline this week. You have had too many transgressions of our rules in the past weeks. In order to avoid discipline, you will need to display good behavior for four consecutive weeks."

I emailed Vivian in response, writing that I would do my best to comply with her rules and expectations. I suggested we talk by phone before Saturday about any spicy show I could do.

We both were excited for Saturday with Li, and briefly discussed by phone the modeling show. I would be appearing in three or four pairs of really risque underwear. This may tempt Madam V.

"Will you be spanking me in front of Li?" I asked.

Vivian was quick to answer this. "Of course, but I will just use my hand. And please call me Madam V when we are role playing, like when I spank your cheeks! Mmm, we are going to show you off, aren't we?"

"Yes Madam V, I am going to be practically nude, so showing me off is an understatement. And what about me doing a show after the modeling? Was thinking about acting as a private dancer at a club, doing a lap dance for both of you. How naughty should this be? I can wear a g-string, and at the end of the dance get fully nude, displaying my cock and balls."

"Mmm Kevin, this will be very spicy!" Viivan exclaimed. She had told Li about me modeling revealing underwear. Li liked it, my pictures, all of it. She told Vivian it would be nice to be close enough to a man to smell his cologne. It has been a long time for her.

Vivian went on to explain that after drinking a glass of wine, she texted Li the prior evening letting her know that Kevin may get nude as part of a sexy dance for us, displaying his man parts, and even do some sexy touching. And she can reciprocate!

She texted me back with a thumbs up and a couple of other emojis and several exclamation marks. Wants you to wear cologne.

"Wow, this could get pretty naughty. My cock is getting hard just thinking about it!

But what about you Vivian, are you okay with this, me almost naked on your couch, rubbing and touching with Li?"

"Lets let Li decide how far this goes! She is my good friend. And you should expect lots of spankings from me, your cheeks will be so red!"

"See you tomorrow at noon Vivian, I have some homework!"

***

We met at Vivian's place on Saturday and headed to a local restaurant for lunch. I was hoping to get to know Li before my modeling show.

I felt fortunate to be eating lunch with these two attractive middle aged women. Li was Chinese American like Vivian, and both looked younger than their stated age.

Li had black shoulder length hair, with wrinkle free youngish skin much like Vivian. She looked fit, wearing a soft blue wraparound dress that fell tastefully three or four inches above her knees.

Vivian dressed casually in khakis and a tee, and I wore a form fitting pair of fashion jeans along with a black tee.

As we settled into our booth, Li was gracious. "Glad to finally meet you Kevin. Vivian has talked a lot about you."

"Well, I hope it wasn't all about my small blue bikini. I looked at Vivian. "I understand you've heard a lot about that."

"Yes she has, and we will get to see it later," Vivian interjected.

There was a lot of light-hearted banter and some conversation between Li and I about our respective careers. She worked for 20 years as a fashion designer. Like Vivian, she spoke flawless English, with no discernible accent.

As our food arrived, Li was asking about my career in the legal field. Vivian again interrupted. Enough about careers you two, it's Saturday, and as I recall we have some exciting, sexy activities ahead of us today!

She was in fine form, at lunch with her boyfriend and best friend.

"There are two really well made movies we could go to instead," I deadpanned. "It's just a thought," ribbing Vivian a bit. "No, just joking, I have Vivian's favorite suit and more."

Seated next to me, Vivian spoke in my ear. "I am so looking forward to spanking your butt cheeks during your modeling." She pretended that this was not for Li, but sitting directly across from us, Li could hear what she said, as Vivian was well aware.

Vivian briefly outlined the music for the day, having borrowed a friend's sound system. We were going to use Pandora with a variety of pop music artists and styles.

"And what about our featured model, Mr. Kevin. Did you bring the racy underwear? Vivian glanced at Li. "Us girls are looking forward to seeing Kevin in his minimal coverage briefs, aren't we Li!"

Li had been quiet about the show, but with Vivian taking the lead, she chipped in.

"Of course. Nothing like a fit man showing off in tiny underwear." She looked at Vivian with a big grin.

Vivian was right. Li was not shy and there was little doubt she would be a willing audience member.

Vivian pressed for more details. "So is anything you are modeling partially transparent? How are they racy, Mr. Kevin?"

"Yes Mr. Kevin. As a fashion designer, I need to know this! Please describe." Li added.

I tried to sate their curiosity. "One pair is very thin material, nice light blue color, and a tanga cut in back. Looks like a pair of women's panties! Another has skimpy coverage and is lacy. And more."

"More what? Tell us, Mr. Model!"

"Seems that the lacy one's material is replete with holes, sort of a spider web design, there is some coverage, but" .... my voice trailed off.

"Mmm, this is so fun!" Vivian exulted.

"Yes," Li added. "Let's get the check and go!" The two women exchanged knowing glances.

A half hour later I was in Vivian's bedroom getting my swim briefs, clothes and other items organized. I would serve Vivian and Li our drinks, wearing my blue bikini. We would then relax before beginning the modeling show.

I put on a scented aftershave cream and some dabs of cologne on my neck and chest, and my blue bikini and adjusted it inward an inch or so to reveal some of my butt cheeks. Accessorizing with a long silk dress necktie, I tied it several inches below my neck with the long end of the tie reaching down nearly to my waist.

I entered the living room where Vivian and Li were relaxing on a long couch across from an inner hallway leading to Vivian 's bedroom. I walked over a few feet to the left of the women and modeled my swim bikini, stopping to pose, turning to allow views of all sides.

"Mmm, Kevin, purred Vivian, I like it every time I see you in that. And you are showing us some of your lovely butt cheeks!"

Li chimed in, "Very sexy Kevin. And your body, tall and lean as advertised, is scrumptious!"

"Thanks ladies!"

Vivian asked me to move directly in front of her, and face away. I knew what was coming.

Smack, Smack.

Vivian got in her first spankings on my cheeks, with Li sitting next to her, and they were not love taps.

"What do you say for the special attention sir?"

"Thank you Madam V, I said, smiling." Vivian directed me to use her role play name for the rest of the evening; she was showing off her control of me for her best friend.

I retrieved our drinks and brought them out from the kitchen. "Madam V, your wine," handing her a glass of wine, the same for Li. I sat on an easy chair at a right angle to the couch, enjoying my beer.

"First time I have had drinks with an almost naked man wearing a Speedo!" Li noted excitedly.

The women wanted the show to start, but I asked for time to get the remainder of my beer in me. "A little nervous, I must admit. The beer helps."

Finishing the beer, I raised my voice for effect: "Ladies, I have to go backstage, but stay in your seats. Our modeling show will begin shortly."

I returned to Vivian's bedroom and put on my first pair, cotton briefs, that covered everything but were very low cut, only three inches or so above my man parts. This was the most modest item I would wear.

The necktie still draped on my chest, I went to the hallway, and there was pop music with a good beat playing in the background. Moving to the living room, I paused.

"Ladies, for our first outfit we feature low rise briefs by Calvin Klein." I arched my back and walked deliberately across the living room to the side of the couch, then across in front of it, stopping to pose directly in front of Li and Vivian, then turning and allowing more views of me, from the side and back. The two women were grinning and drinking their wine. I continued walking along the front of the couch, stopping to pose again. As I turned around to proceed back in front of the ladies, I stopped directly in front of Vivian and turned, my butt facing her, pausing.

"Mmm Kevin, one of my favorite poses, allowing me, well"...

Slap, Slap, Both on my left cheek.

Vivian was predictable, I held the pose, waiting.

Slap, Slap, Slap! Three spanks to my other cheek.

"Good boy Kevin, I am finished for now."

"Thank you Madam V. Good sting!"

"I will be heading to put on my next outfit now, which is very risque. I looked at each of them. Unless you would prefer something more modest?"

"No, we want the racy ones!" Li cried out.

Okay then. I headed to the bedroom and I changed into perhaps the most revealing piece of my set, a black lacy pair of underwear, with red trim around the borders. The garment rode really low on my hips, with a crotch that was shaped in a pouch and barely large enough for my man parts.

This pair had a spider web design with openings enabling one to see almost everything underneath the entire garment. When I looked from a side angle at my pouch in the mirror, most of my cock and balls could be seen.

They will like this, I thought, as I did a final check in the mirror. I kept on the silk tie. I was ready.

Moving to the hallway, I stopped as I entered the spacious living room, perhaps twenty feet from Li and Vivian on the couch.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we now have one of our featured garments tonight, designed in Germany. Our model Kevin will be modeling this for you."

With that, I strode out in the lacy underwear, and moved to the right side of the couch, stopping for a pose, with my left foot in front, back arched, hand on hip. Then I walked across in front of Vivian and Li, stopping directly in front of them, posing several times in my modeling stance, allowing for views from all angles. The garment sat well below my hips, not covering the top of my butt in back.

I glanced at Li and Vivian.

"Wow Kevin, that is pretty, well, really revealing," Li observed, grinning from ear to ear.

Never the shy one, Vivian chimed in. "And we can see most of your cock and balls, that thing is obscene, and we love it, don't we Li?"

"Yes, so sexy!"

"Thanks," and I continued on, moving down to the end of the couch and returning. As I did so, I stopped again in front of them, facing forward,and pulled the band of the lacy briefs out at the front, held it briefly allowing for a fleeting view of my cock, before letting the material slap back on my hips.

"Ladies, we still have two more items to model. I will be back shortly."

"Take a few extra minutes Kevin," Vivian noted, "we are going to refill our wine glasses."

And with that I returned to the bedroom to change. The next piece was a thin, blue pair, this one quite provocative. It was made with nylon and spandex and stretched out, clinging to the bottom of my cock and balls. In the back, it clung to my butt cheeks, leaving little to the imagination. I rolled it in, creating side cheek exposure, and pulled it lower, bringing in fabric, eliminating wrinkles. This thing hugged my parts!

After waiting a few minutes, I moved to the hallway outside the living room and confirmed that my audience was ready. I entered the living room and stopped: "We now feature a sexy blue piece from New York!"

I moved forward following the same path to the side of the couch, posing, then across in front of Vivian and Li, where I held a series of poses, pausing to allow views of this garment clinging to my man parts! Then moving three feet, still nearly in front of the ladies, and held more poses, music playing in the background.

I glanced at both Li and Vivian to gauge their reaction.

"That thing must have spandex in it, yes?" Li chuckled. I nodded.

"I like the view of your man parts, it's just clinging to them! You have a sexy collection of tiny underwear sir!" Vivian was in her element.

"I am glad we are all enjoying it. Great audience!" I moved to the end of the couch and returned, again stopping in front of Vivian, facing away from her. I pulled in further the material in back on both sides, creating more exposed butt cheeks, then bent down at the hips, butt out, facing Vivian.