Vivian Ch. 04

Story Info
She subjects her Subbie to public humiliation.
12.7k words
4.18
13.1k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Suggest you read one of the earlier Chapter's first; the story will make more sense. Hope you enjoy).

I was driving to get takeout Chinese food for three after my modeling show with Vivian and Li. When I returned from picking up our food, the two women sat on the couch in Vivian's living room, both clothed now, chatting and drinking chilled water.

Ladies, we have food on the kitchen table.

"Kevin, thank you, I'm starving. This day just keeps getting better!" Vivian exclaimed. They joined me, and we ate in the living room, sharing three Chinese dishes and rice, with food and bottled water scattered all over the long table in front of the couch. All of us were hungry and we quickly devoured our food.

With our appetites sated, I started a conversation on the modeling show, asking for feedback. Both Li and Vivian gave great reviews; Vivian admitted she would skip the first pair of briefs, the ones with full coverage.

She grinned, the mischievous one. "Li and I got to talking while you were out, we want to do the modeling thing again!"

Shaking my head good naturedly, I queried Vivian about details.

"For starters, who are you planning to use as the model?"

You, of course!" Li exclaimed.

"Yes Kevin, we want you back for an encore." Vivian added.

Chuckling, I thanked them. "That's very flattering, but since I am the one to walk around in the skimpy underwear, I want some details. Like will it be just the three of us again?"

Vivian noted that they didn't get into a lot of the specifics. "How about if we invite some of our participants from the Friday girls night out dinners?" Li suggested.

Vivian liked the idea but reminded Li that I was the one that would be modeling. "Are you okay with this Kevin?"

"How many women would you invite from these girls' nights?"

Vivian estimated that there were about five or six regulars, counting her and Li.

"I'm okay with you two, and three more. I want to make sure my privacy is protected, so no phones or photos, please! Five women will be different than today, so no full nudity."

Vivian, sounding resigned, pleaded, "okay, but spankings, please?" Li roared at this request.

"Yes Vivian, but not like today, you gave me a lot!" Looking at Li then Vivian, I continued, "You two should talk about the details, try to change it a little. And no wild stuff Vivian, like stroking my cock or something!"

I agreed to send Li and Vivian two ideas by Tuesday, and Li and I exchanged numbers, so we could all text each other.

Our evening concluded uneventfully. As I left to drive home, the two women were comfortably ensconced on the couch, catching up on their jobs, friends and more.

By Tuesday night, I had come up with a few ideas for the upcoming modeling show, this time for five women and texted them to Vivian and Li. I ordered a pair of nipple clips that came with a decorative chain that hung below the nipples. These worked like nipple clamps, attaching at the nipples, except with very modest pinching. I wanted to use them as a sort of unique type of jewelry.

Also shopping for more racy men's briefs, I ordered two more pairs of men's underwear, dark blue and cream colored, each the same style as the ultra thin light blue ones I wore the previous weekend. I noted in my text that the cream colored pair may be even more transparent.

The next day at work, I received a group text initiated by Vivian that included Li. Both women liked my two ideas, though Li had questions about the nipple clips. There were several group texts going back and forth between Li and Vivian; they were getting pretty jazzed about the event.

Li had ideas for fashion accessories for me to wear, and Vivian was busy lining up an audience. By late Wednesday she had already booked two women.

During the week, we had a three person call to plan the modeling event. Both women wanted more details about what Li described as the "men's panties" I ordered, the cream colored ones.

"Oh," I teased, "So you want to use them in the show?"

In unison, they responded, "Yes!"

"Well, the website where I purchased them showed a male model wearing a pair, and his man parts were more vividly outlined in the cream color. We shall see."

There was a somewhat lengthy discussion of which underwear to use, led by Li. She also had ideas about accessories, and thought the nipple clips were too risqué. We agreed Li would be in charge of any fashion decisions.

Vivian noted that the three new attendees had all confirmed and went over the schedule with us, with the format to be the same as the first show. I asked if the new guests were also Asian American.

Vivian teased, "Yes Kevin, they are sexy, just like Li and me!'"

"Great. They will not be offended by the revealing underwear?" I wanted to be sure.

"No," Vivian relayed, "I told them what to expect, and they were all very interested. I also mentioned the show would be sexy, but there would be no touching or nudity for our model's man parts."

"Thanks Vivian. As the model in question, I appreciate that. I suggest we make an effort to have the new attendees leave by a set time. I would like to then do more extra spicy activities, just the three of us. Is anyone else interested?"

Vivian quickly reacted. "Mmm Kevin, I like, and Li we expect you to join us! Want you to help with the spanking!"

After a pause, I interjected, "I would like you to spank me Li, gently. More importantly, there should be lots of sexy touching before, during and after the spanks."

Li quickly joined in. "Since you asked like that, okay. You know I enjoy the sexy touching part. Mmm Kevin. This will be..."

"A lot of sexy fun." Vivian completed her sentence. "I am going to get you your favorite beer Kevin, IPA's. Thank you for agreeing to do this for my friends, especially Li."

***

It was early Saturday evening, and Vivian, Li and I had just come from dinner at an American diner.

We had reviewed the details for the modeling show for the evening, with me modeling approximately four pairs of revealing underwear. Li and I each brought accessories, and she was in charge of the outfits for the show. I had also agreed to serve drinks before the show in my small blue Speedo.

Upon arriving at Vivian's house, the three of us served ourselves wine and an IPA for me.

Vivian and Li both dressed for the occasion, wearing designer form fitting jeans that displayed their curves, with Li in a simple linen button down shirt and Vivian sporting a white, partially transparent thin cotton shirt, with ruffles on the cuffs. The two women looked dazzling.

We sat in the living room with our drinks and relaxed. After a brief interlude savoring our drinks and chatting, Li and I headed to Vivian's bedroom to organize the underwear and accessories for the show. We went over which accessories to use, and then headed back to the living room.

The first guest had arrived and was sitting with Vivian on the couch, their mutual friend Wang. She greeted Li, whom she knew from the girls' night out dinners. As I introduced myself to her, two additional guests arrived and there were more greetings and introductions. Vivian introduced me to Peng and Lin, and they all settled in on the couch and in two nicely cushioned chairs facing in a semi-circle around it.

The three new guests all were Chinese American. All were nicely attired, but Wang in particular caught my eye. She looked a bit younger and was tall at perhaps five feet seven inches, with flawless skin, longish jet black hair streaked with brown that ran past her shoulders, and a shapely figure highlighted by her form-fitting, low rise black designer jeans. She looked hot, and I reminded myself not to stare.

As the women conversed, I waited for a lull, and interrupted. "Vivian," I joked, "where's this tall guy who's supposed to be our waiter in that blue Speedo thing, serving our drinks?"

Li quickly interjected. "He's in the bedroom getting ready. You better get going sir!"

I took my beer and headed to the other side of the living room, through an adjoining lobby to the bedroom.

I quickly got into my small blue Speedo, rolled it in a bit to show off some butt cheek, put on my black bow tie, grabbed my clipboard for taking orders and headed to the living room.

Vivian turned the music on, and I was a bit anxious as I strolled out nearly nude in my bikini bottom to greet and serve five fully clothed women.

Standing now about ten feet in front of the couch, I announced, "ladies, your server has arrived! Let me first model my Speedo, and then take your orders." The conversation stopped as I put down my clipboard and walked directly in front of the couch in the middle of the women, turning from one side to the other, moving one hand to my hips as I did so, allowing for all to view me in my skimpy blue suit.

Vivian broke the silence. "Sexy sir. Love seeing you in that thing!"

Wang chipped in, "I didn't know they made them that small. You wear it well, Mr. Kevin!"

"Yes, we all like," Li added, "right girls?" Lin and Peng nodded, smiling.

Walking to get my clipboard, I thanked everyone for their comments, took orders and headed to the kitchen.

I used a large serving tray and brought out three glasses of Merlot to the guests, with Vivian and Li still nursing their drinks. "Vivian, may I join you fine women here with my beer, please."

"Wearing that, of course!" I retrieved my beer and joined them in the living room, grabbing a chair from the kitchen. Vivian was enjoying her wine, friends and the unusual sight of her boyfriend dressed like one does at the pool, in her living room.

There was a moment's silence amongst the group, to be ended by Wang, who proved to be not shy. "So next Kevin is going to model what exactly?"

Vivian chortled. "Wang, you know the answer to that. I told you on the phone he would be modeling some very revealing sexy men's underwear."

Wang was not finished. "And Vivian, this show, it was all your idea?"

Lin interjected, "Yes, it was her idea. I pitched in and Kevin was persuaded."

Wang continued. "Vivian, I like the way your mind works." She raised her wine glass. "Certainly a unique way to spend a Saturday night, with great company ladies, and oh, yes, Mr. Kevin. So when does the show start?"

Looking at me and Li, Vivian asked, "soon, yes Kevin?"

That was our cue for me and Li. We finished our drinks, and headed to the bedroom with me walking in front of Vivian, turning to face away from her, pausing.

Vivian took the hint.

Smack, Smack, landing spanks to both sides of my buttocks.

"Thank you Kevin!"

"Wow, can I have a turn?" Wang asked, enthused by the very public spanking display,

"Later Wang yes, but Kevin needs to get ready now."

***

A SPICY MODELING SHOW

I joined Li in the bedroom and she had picked out my first outfit, a smallish pair of Calvin Klein briefs, by far the most traditional of the four, with coverage of my front and back, though they rode low on my hips. I rolled in the underwear in the back, showing off a bit of my cheeks, and put on a long silk tie that I knotted mid-chest and a gold plated men's watch. As Li went back to the audience, I added my aftershave, dabbed on some cologne on my neck and chest, and paused at the edge of the living room.

"Ladies, to start our fashion show, we have a more traditional item, a pair of Calvin Klein briefs!"

As I approached the women, Li, Vivian and Wang sat on the long leather couch with Lin and Peng sitting in chairs around the couch. Pop music played in the background from speakers set up for the occasion in the living room.

With back arched and hips forward, I strode in front of the couch near Lin, paused and turned to my right and left, with my right hand on hip, allowing for views of my Calvin's. Then I moved to my left, stopping in front of Vivian, again turning and rotating.

Vivian helped break the ice. "Kevin, I see you have made sure to show us some of your lovely cheeks, thank you. Perhaps you could move closer for a better view."

I knew this was my cue for her favorite fetish! I moved within reach of the couch, turned to model my backside, bent at the hips, and paused.

Smack, smack, smack... robust spanks on the right side of my behind.

Then Vivian smacked me again, three on my left cheek.

"Mmm Kevin, I'll never tire of this."

"Please wait sir. "Wang, would you like a turn?"

Wang, who sat on Vivian's right was delighted. "Yes, Yes!"

I moved a few feet towards Wang, again bent at the hips, and paused.

She spanked me twice on each side, the first two lighter.

Then Smack, Smack, a loud slapping noise filled the room. These two were sharply delivered on the bare part of my butt cheek.

With such a large audience, my cock was growing, but I needed to forge on. "Thanks ladies, good stinging!"

Vivian was beaming. "Yes, and with two of us contributing, your butt is already showing some red on your exposed cheeks. And we are just getting started, yes Wang?"

Wang was grinning and nodded. "This is going to be...," her voice trailed off.

I walked back to the bedroom to put on my next outfit with Li joining me.

All the remaining three pairs were revealing in different ways. Lin picked out a blue pair that was very thin but stretchy, made of spandex and nylon. This pair stretched around and clung to my man parts, leaving little to the imagination. It covered my backside fully stretched, so I twisted it higher at the hips and pulled it in at the corners, angling the material into a V shape in back so that a good part of my cheeks were exposed for my audience, especially Vivian.

Li and I decided to use a different silk tie with greys and blues, again loosely knotted on my chest for a casual look.

With Li returning to the living room, I waited briefly in the hallway and then moved out into the room perhaps fifteen feet from my audience, before pausing again.

"Ladies, our second item, a light blue Spandex themed item, much less traditional than the Calvin's, I am sure you will agree!"

I ambled to the area in front of the couch and paused near Lin, rotating again to my left and right, then fully turning, allowing the ladies views of the briefs clinging tightly to my cock and balls.

"Mmm Kevin, clinging to your parts in front! And the back shows the sides of your cheeks for us." Vivian got things started.

"You look just yummy in that thing!" Wang added.

"Kind of lewd in front," Li chimed in.

"Lin and Peng, what do you think?" Vivian tried to get them involved.

"We like!" Lin exclaimed.

Stepping a few feet horizontally, I stopped in front of Vivian and again presented my backside to her. She reached out and pulled at the thin waistband, pulling it sideways towards my butt crack, then letting it fall back to my hip. The effect was to expose more of my cheeks.

I remained in my pose, turned downward at the hip, butt facing Vivian.

Slap, Slap, Slap. More spanks.

And then three more from Vivian. Still more spanks and stinging from Vivian.

"Thank you, Kevin. Now please be a good boy and ask Wang if she wants a turn."

Vivian was directing me, advertising our special relationship in front of her four friends. This was getting me turned on, my cock growing, undoubtedly noticeable in the risqué underwear.

"Yes Madam V." I moved a few feet to my left and faced Wang. "Would you like to spank my behind, Miss Wang?"

She seemed in disbelief that I had fastidiously followed Vivian's instructions. "Very much Kevin, especially with you in that thing." I turned and bent at the hip and waited.

Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack. Rapid spanks from Wang in succession, the slaps filling the room with sound. Coming only a few moments after Vivian's hand thrashing, my cheeks were stinging sharply!

"A nice red color sir on those cheeks, just the right color!" Vivian was fixated on this topic.

As I exited, fortunately no one commented on the growing bulge in my crotch.

Li suggested a ten minute break so the group could get more wine, and perhaps to help me get calmed down.

Putting on my jeans, I headed out to get another beer before joining the group. It appeared all but Lin had poured themselves more wine. With Vivian and Wang already frisky, the alcohol could only lead to more shenanigans from those two.

As we all settled in, Wang wasted no time in asking what was next, looking at Li.

"Well, the next pair is even more risqué, a lacy black thing, you'll see for yourself in a few minutes."

After maybe five minutes, I headed back to the bedroom with Li. We used the silver tie and watch as accessories. Li looked at the lacy black pair, with an asymmetric, spiderweb design riddled with small holes between the strands of lace. "This must be custom made, especially the pouch in front for your man parts. They are so revealing."

She exited as I put on the lacy underwear and headed out, pausing again past the hallway in the far side of the living room, perhaps twenty feet from the women.

"Ladies, from Europe, a very racy but custom made item for you this evening."

I repeated my attempt at modeling, my back arched, stopping in front of the couch, standing in close proximity to all five women, turning and pausing, allowing views of the lacy briefs from all angles.

Vivian got things started. "Mmm, we can see his man parts through that thing, pretty outrageous."

Li added, "It is a well- designed piece, but so many holes! Doesn't hide much in front!"

"That thing has a lot of holes, '' offered Wang. "Kevin, it looks good on you though!"

I completed my cycle of stops in front of the ladies. This one was not stretchy, and covered all but the top of my cheeks.

"Glad you liked it ladies! The next piece is also racy but in different ways. Li calls them men's panties! Back in a few minutes."

And with that, I headed back to Vivian's bedroom, with Li joining me to consult.

After discussing with her, I donned the next piece, a cream colored pair made of spandex and nylon, soft, light and stretchy, with a tanga back that left at least half of my cheeks bare. The front and back were connected with a narrow one inch strip of material at the hips.

We added the grey blue striped tie. As Li made a final check, adjusting the tie, Vivian walked in and wanted to chat.

"Wang has asked during a few of the breaks about limits on what the audience can do as you model the sexy outfits. We both would like to relax the no frontal nudity rule a little, and maybe allow some light touching of your man parts, nothing lewd though."

I did not like last minute changes. "That is not what we talked about when the three of us planned this thing. We said there would be none of that. I don't know Vivian." This led to a brief discussion with all three of us. Li noted that she would like to check with Lin and Peng; they might be offended. Vivian agreed.

Vivian and I discussed her suggestion while Li went to speak with Peng and Lin. I agreed to a little nudity, that was okay. And only Vivian could do some very brief touching of my parts.

Li returned, and Peng and Lin were okay with some nudity, with Peng the more conservative of the two. She didn't want "anything gross".

"Okay then let's go, but please don't go too far Vivian, or I will have to stop it." Vivian nodded and both she and Li headed back to the couch.

I adjusted the material so it rode very low on my hips, less than an inch over my cock in front, viewing it in the mirror in the bathroom. My strip of pubic hair was now poking out.

I hoped this was going to be some sexy fun. Vivian would certainly get me nude in front of her friends, as she was not done showing me off. That part was a turn on for me, but any public touching of my cock and balls was something allowed as part of me accommodating and pleasing Madam V.