Vivian Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I entered the living room. "Ladies, for our final piece for the show, a cream colored pair of what are most accurately described as men's panties."

Walking to the couch on the right, I stopped in front of Lin, hand on my hip, turning, again allowing for the five women to view the piece. It was another stretchy pair with spandex, this one slightly transparent.

"That is hugging your parts in front and lots of butt cheeks on display!" Wang exulted.

Facing forward, I pulled the narrow material out away from my hip and let it fall back. I repeated this near Lin, this time stretching out the material and offering it to her. She looked eager, took hold of thin material and pulled it out further, then released it.

Snap! The material fell back in place.

"Bravo Lin!" Vivian cheered. "And Li's next, Kevin."

Li was grinning. "You look so ... Mmm in that thing sir." She pulled the material off me and let it snap back in place.

Next, stepping over in front of Wang and Vivian on the couch, I took a deep breath while I gave them close- up views of the spandex laden underwear. Vivian requested I take off the tie as it distracted from the view. I pulled the material out at my right hip, this time suggestively pulling it out and down about three inches below my hips. The material now angled upward from my thigh to just above my cock, though my parts remained covered.

Intending this as a tease, I started to move the underwear back to my hip.

"No sir, just leave it as is," Vivian commanded. "We like it there, it's almost pulling off your unit."

She was directing me on how to model the racy briefs. Yet as her subbie, per our protocol, (no questioning her during role play), I did not dare disregard her instruction.

Instead, I moved forward and pulled the stretch material off my other hip, offering it to her.

"Mmm, thank you Kevin. Vivian clasped it and pulled out and down. The material landed several inches below my hip on my upper left leg. The material now sat much lower than my cock on both sides. This time, the downward pressure pulled the material over my cock, with the waistband now sitting almost an inch below it, the rest of my parts still covered.

"Like it Kevin, looks like your cock is poking out there. Please let the others see!"

Moving a few feet each way, I made sure the other women could see me with the top of my cock sticking above the waistband of the cream colored briefs.

"Okay, back here my subbie. You know what to do."

I moved in front of her and Wang on the couch, and faced away from them, bending at the hips with butt extended.

"You are practically naked sir!" Wang blurted out. She put her hands on the middle of my back and then lightly traced with a few fingers of her right hand downwards to my butt, then further, reaching my racy briefs.

"Wang, let me get the material out of the way so his butt is completely bare for our spankings." She grabbed the stretchy material wrapped around the middle of my butt and pulled it out and down, letting it snap to perhaps mid thigh. My butt cheeks were now fully naked.

This also caused the material in front to come completely off my bulge. My cock and balls were dangling naked with my panties embarrassingly wrapped around my thighs.

I expected Vivian to do something wild, and she had done so.

"Okay Kevin, please stand up and turn around. Let's get a look at you."

I turned and faced her and Wang. "Yes! Ladies he has been teasing us all night. I think it is only fair we get to see his sexy man parts all naked for us."

"And Kevin, do not pull your panties back up," she said sharply. "Please offer to your audience the new view."

Complying with her direction, my men's panties around my upper legs and my privates and butt completely exposed, I turned my hips first toward Li and Lin, then the other way to Peng and Wang, providing clear views.

"And ladies, note how he carefully shaved all his pubic hair, leaving only his trimmed little strip of hair above his cock. Tell your audience my subbie boy how you came to shave your pubic area. Speak loudly so we can all learn."

"Yes Madam V. You directed me to shave my pubic area in one of your emails, and to leave a thin strip of hair above my cock."

"And what would happen if you refused."

"You would punish me for failing to follow your directive, that is considered bad behavior."

"What kind of punishment?"

"I must get all naked for you and then you paddle me very hard on my butt cheek with a hard silicon paddle and then a caning."

"Thank you for sharing, my obedient subbie. We are all getting an education."

Wang spoke up, changing the topic. "Glad we finally get to see his goods. And Kevin, your cock seems to be growing."

I moved directly in front of Vivian and Wang again, turned and faced away from the two women, bent over at the hip, and paused.

Vivian first grabbed me by the buttocks with both hands, digging her nails into my butt tissue. Moving closer to me on the couch, she wrapped her arms around my waist, then traced downward with her fingers, over my landing strip, gently rubbing my cock and balls, finally moving her hand back to my growing member, touching the sensitive inside of it, before pulling her hand away.

"Ohhh," I gasped, exhaling.

"Mmm Kevin, your cock is almost hard! What do you say for my special attention to your man parts?"

"Thank you, Madam V."

"We shall begin our spanking now." She was relishing the moment.

Whack, Whack. "Ouch," I cried out.

Then more.

WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK... "OOWWWWWWW."

The sting surprised me. Vivian was no longer using her hand for these, instead spanking me with what felt like a narrow wooden ruler. Still facing forward, I could not see it, but it had to be wood. It was unforgiving, and my butt was nearly screaming, the stinging intense.

It hurt, but the embarrassment was worse. I was naked, my underwear pulled down around my legs, my cock mostly engorged, getting vigorously spanked with a ruler. The four female guests and Vivian were all fully clothed, seeing and hearing all of it. I felt like a school kid being punished naked in front of class.

Yet somehow my emotions were mixed. My cock remained excited. Part of me was turned on by this cocktail of public spanking, nudity, and humiliation.

Whack, Whack, Whack... "OWWWWWW, fuck!" I gritted my teeth.

More spanks from Madam V.

"Good boy, my little subbie. The inner half of your butt cheeks are now bright red. And we are not done. Let's give Wang a turn." Vivian was in her element.

Still facing forward, I next felt what I assumed was Wang's hand rubbing my lower back, tracing downward with her fingers following my butt crack to my nether region, touching, rubbing the sensitive skin of my butthole, pressing inward there for just a moment. Then she started.

Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack. This from Wang, the strikes with her hand slapping over my cheeks, adding to the stinging and embarrassment.

"Thank you sir, added Wang. I think that's enough for you."

My butt was sore, a lot of stinging and some pain.

"Okay Kevin turn around one more time and face us." My face was flushed red with embarrassment.

I glanced down and my cock was almost fully aroused. "My, someone likes his spankings, don't they Kevin? Would you like us to continue?" Vivian teased. "I have ideas if you do. It's your choice."

"No Madam Vivian. I don't want more. But thank you for the spankings and special attention."

I was in a subbie zone, faithfully following Vivian's commands, her little submissive, doing whatever she requested. Vivian knew it, and she was not quite done.

"Okay Kevin, please turn and let everyone else see you like this, naked, your cock all excited, your little panties wrapped around your thighs, your bottom bright red. Not very manly looking Kevin... you are a sight sir. That's why you are my little subbie, my girly boy.

"Please model your look for my friends."

My predicament was humiliating, and now to have to display myself for all to gaze at, I could feel my face flushing. It was intensely embarrassing.

I sheepishly followed her orders. "May I take these off so I may move more freely, Madam V?"

"Of course."

My submission to Vivian on full display for her friends, I stepped out of the panties, and moved over in front of Li and Lin and then over to Peng on the other side of the couch, allowing them to see my naked swollen cock, as well as my freshly spanked, red butt cheeks. The three women looked a bit shocked as they gazed at me, with Li looking sympathetic.

"Good boy. Okay, you may put on your little panties and try to calm down."

I did so. It was mercifully over.

"Ladies that completes our modeling show for this evening," I managed to announce. I quickly walked back to the bedroom, glad to be off stage. Putting on my jeans and shirt, I sat on the bed, alone, finishing what remained of my beer.

***

I was relaxing at home with a beer in the early evening Wednesday after the sexy modeling show for Vivian and four friends at her home the prior weekend.

After the show concluded, two of the guests left shortly thereafter, and I briefly visited with Vivian, Wang and Li. There were some positive comments about the evening, everyone enjoying what Wang called the spicy entertainment.

Thankfully, no one mentioned the last segment of the show, when I experienced a serious dose of humiliation, orchestrated gleefully by Vivian.

Vivian and I had not communicated since the modeling show, nor did I really want to hear from her. I had processed the show, and was decidedly displeased with her public humiliation of me. She exploited my willingness to accommodate her, and my eventual falling into a subby space. Further, she broke several agreements we had prior to the event.

Reviewing my email that evening, I sighed when I saw her traditional Wednesday communication to me.

She first thanked me for modeling the spicy men's underwear, ("Mmm"), for her and the guests. And she appreciated my willingness to modify the program during the show, allowing Wang and the others to enjoy even spicier activities: "Full nudity, touching of your man parts, and a public spanking with a wooden ruler, ouch!"

Vivian recognized she exerted control over me in front of four friends during the last segment of the show, and that I did not interfere.

Her email continued:

"You remained my loyal subbie and dutifully followed my directions, even when subjected to public humiliation. For this weekend, we will involve Wang in our role play, including during our regular weekly discipline session. Her addition is exciting.

"Let's meet Friday for dinner with Wang, so you two can become more familiar with each other, before she grows more familiar with, ahem, your bottom. After dinner, we are open to suggestions on the rest of the evening.

"On Saturday, we will meet late morning and begin role play, with exhibitionism or humiliation themes. If you have ideas, send them to me!

"Finally, we will do some anal play, a favorite of Wang's (!), this weekend. Bring your anal toys and other items for Saturday.

"Look forward to seeing you Friday, Kevin. Will text about details of our dinner later."

Vivian

The tone of her email seemed more cordial than her prior emails, but was otherwise symptomatic of my problems with her. She was deciding everything, in effect controlling my weekend, without consulting me. The one positive from her email was her involving her friend Wang. I had found her really attractive, and was glad Vivian was (unintentionally) giving me and Wang an opportunity to socialize on Friday night.

I decided that I needed to inform Vivian of my displeasure with my public humiliation during the modeling show. There would be time to air my other grievances with her.

I politely thanked her in my response for suggesting a plan for the weekend. I continued in my email:

"As for Friday night, I have one suggestion I will share at dinner. Regarding the modeling event, I had more than one problem with how you handled the event, most notably your subjecting me to public humiliation.

"My memory of that is not a good one Vivian. You exploited me while I was in a subbie zone, breaking a trust that must exist between a dominant and submissive, and violated several agreements that we reached prior to the event: too much spanking, using a wood ruler, and more.

There are other areas of dissatisfaction that I have with our role playing that we need to discuss. We will need to do that after this weekend. See you Friday."

Kevin

***

I met Vivian and Wang in the lobby of a local restaurant that featured an assortment of draft beers and wine. We were seated in a booth, each ordering a drink, and chatted as we waited. Both women were wearing designer jeans and dress casual blouses and looked sexy.

While not a fashion connoisseur, I did make the effort to put on my one pair of form-fitting designer jeans, and a semi-formal button down shirt.

As we enjoyed our drinks, Wang initiated some career conversation, questioning me on my legal career, noting that she had almost gone to law school, instead deciding to take an opportunity in investment banking, and had worked in that field since college.

I turned the conversation in a more personal direction while we relaxed. Vivian and Wang met through the Friday night girls' club a few years ago, a small group of Asian American women who meet regularly for dinner and drinks.

Vivian interrupted as we received our food. "Kevin, we are still open for tonight. Vivian and I were thinking the three of us could go to a nice place for drinks, and maybe do some playing in our roles there, or ...," her voice trailed off, the two women both looking amused.

I cracked a half smile. "So, a nice bar, and playing! Sounds like there is a plan. Well it is Friday night. And let me guess, would spanking be involved in this playing Vivian?"

Their faces lit up, both responding, delighted. "Of course!"

"Before we discuss tonight, what about tomorrow late morning. Is there a plan?"

"Yes Kevin, we're going to a private exercise club with a pool and jacuzzi. A friend is getting us into the club as guests.

"Hope it's okay, I ordered you a spicy suit! I just got it today. Very sexy." Vivian was smirking.

"Thanks, but I am not wearing a g-string so... does it cover my front parts and at least some of my butt?" Vivian and Wang exchanged knowing looks, which made me suspicious. Some of the suits on one web site Vivian and I looked at were obscene.

Vivian played this down. "Nothing we haven't done before, you'll see."

I was annoyed with the lack of information, especially in light of the surprise extra spicy stuff Vivian had added the prior weekend without discussion. She needed to be reined in.

"This is making me uncomfortable. You want me to agree to be in public in a sexy suit I have not seen. I want to see an image of it. Can you please pull it up now? If it's too risqué, then I could be thrown out or worse."

"Kevin, you're being paranoid. And interfering with my role in directing our play."

"Wang, I am sorry you have to be part of this, but I feel I have little choice." She had only seen me in my role as Vivian's docile subby boy at the latest modeling event. I assumed she was shocked.

"Just show me a picture from online, and if the suit covers me, there's no problem. Please try to involve me in plans like this before you make them."

There was a long pause. Wang interjected. "Vivian you texted me a link to the site and the suit. I can pull it up in two minutes. Let's just show him a picture, and go have fun."

Vivian glared at me. "Okay Kevin, but you're going to pay for this." She nodded at Wang, who immediately occupied herself on the phone.

Wang had found it less than a minute and handed me her phone. I thanked her, looked at the front and what the site called a "cheeky" back, with at least some coverage. Racy, but not obscene.

"Okay, thank you, we're on for tomorrow, sexy, not obscene. Sorry for doubting you Vivian." I reached out and held her hand. "I owe you." The mood changed.

She smiled. "Yes you do sir."

I immediately pivoted to the topic of going out for a drink. "Okay I know a place, maybe only five minutes away, a sports bar with food and drinks. There are a lot of TV's, but plenty of couples, and it's female friendly. I don't know about sexy playing though, lots of people. And if it's okay, I have a sort of sexy surprise too, that I can show you tonight!"

"Wow Kevin, you really are changing the topic. The sports bar sounds good, but what is this sexy surprise."

Wang joined in, "yeah Kevin, tell us more."

"Well, I will show you soon. I need to go to the men's room right now."

I had brought with me a device that functioned as a cock and ball ring, made of thin cord with a pre-tied slip knot that allowed one to create a small noose of up to several inches. The noose could be tightened by pulling one of the two ends of the cord. I used a stall in the bathroom, slipped the noose over both of my man parts, tightening it but leaving some slack. One end of the cord, which I put in my briefs, extended out approximately a foot. If it was pulled firmly, it yanked on my cock and balls, causing it to bounce up and down a few inches. My guess was Vivian and Wang would enjoy playing with it.

I rejoined the two women, and we decided to go in my Wang's car to the nearby club. As soon as we were all in the car, I was promptly quizzed about my sexy surprise. I told them, "I'm wearing it and will show you when we get to the parking lot near the club."

"This is fun Vivian. Where did you find this guy, I want one." Wang was enjoying her Friday night.

We were soon heading into a multi-level public parking lot, close to our destination. I directed Wang to the top floor of the lot. Having been there before, I knew it had no security cameras.

Arriving at the fifth floor, there was a limited number of cars on a wide sprawling lot. Wang parked away from the elevators and people.

"Okay ladies, let's get out, time for our surprise." Vivian and I walked over to the driver's side of the vehicle away from the elevator. Surveying the lot, I saw only one couple walking away from us in the distance.

I reached down into my briefs and pulled out the long end of the cord slung firmly around my unit. "Okay Vivian, please pull on this cord. When you do so, you will be pulling on my cock and balls."

Vivian and Wang looked at me quizzically, not understanding. She pulled firmly and the cord cinched down on my parts.

"Ouch Vivian, not so hard! Okay I know it's not clear what's going on." With no one in sight, I put my back against the car and faced away from the door. "Okay ladies, please look closely." I unzipped my fly and pulled down my briefs.

Wang looked at me quizzically. "Please pull on the end of the cord, which I put in her hand." As she did so, my parts were yanked up several inches, like a puppet, falling back when the tension on the cord was relaxed."

"Mmm Kevin. Can I try?" Vivian clutched the cord and pulled firmly, watching my parts again get yanked. She did this a few times, yanking it up, down, then up again.

"Oh my God Kevin, we like!"

I took the cord back from her, zipped up my pants, leaving the cord running from out of my jeans, to my pocket.

"We can have fun with that, sir," Wang opined, "even in the bar."

"Yes, you can. It will be our secret!!"

"Okay ladies, one more surprise. Let's take a look around. Is anyone in sight?" Fortuitously, it was quiet for the moment.

"Sorry about being rude at the restaurant. Before we go get a drink, how about we get our weekend spanking activities started! I loosened my belt, and abruptly pulled down my pants and briefs in one motion in the back, with my front still covered. Bending at the hips, I exposed my now bare butt, paused and waited.