Vivian Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay subbie, please get on all fours on the table, butt facing the end of the table, head forward, Wang directed, Vivian observing from the couch.

Locating the narrow purple dildo from my swim bag, Wang was delighted. "Mmm, lots of toys today!"

She paused, and after a few minutes, Wang ended the wait. "Okay subbie, I'm going to put this thing up your behind."

Using lots of lube, Wang inserted the narrow purple dildo into my anal cavity, slowly at first, then all the way in. "Any pain or problems, subbie boy?"

"No Miss Wang, thumbs up."

"Give it to him!" Vivian encouraged.

And she did, vigorously fucking my asshole with the dildo. It felt good, but embarrassing, to be naked and anally penetrated and fucked by the woman who I was trying to impress several hours earlier at the pool.

After several minutes, Wang finally pulled it all the way out of my cavity. "Mmm. I enjoyed that subbie. How about you?"

"Yes, Miss Wang, thank you."

"Okay Kevin, Vivian announced, "you have earned a break. We'll give you five minutes, but remain naked for us, then back on the table sir! Please leave the two of us alone in the kitchen, we need to chat, but get some chilled water if you like."

NARRATOR CHALLENGES VIVIAN

After the break, I resumed kneeling on the couch on all fours, anxious about what was next. I waited, looking forward, with Vivian and Wang behind me, out of sight.

Vivian ended the break. "We chatted and are going to try something new, after I try out my new crop on your lovely butt! Let me explain the new thing. I'm trying to make sure you are aware of what's coming, as you requested."

"We talked about a little cock and ball attention, focusing on your balls, but not caressing this time! Please feel free to let us know what you're feeling as we go. Understood, my subbie boy?"

I sat up. "Out of role play Madam V. That is not enough information about what you're intending to do, and since it's my balls you're talking about..."

"You don't have permission to interrupt, Kevin. This will lead to discipline if you continue."

"Not asking for permission, Vivian." Vivian needed to be reined in. I was not about to let her engage in some sort of abuse of my balls, humiliating me in front of Wang.

Getting off the table, I headed to her bedroom to put on some clothes. "I will be back shortly." I donned my briefs, jeans and tee and returned, sitting down in a chair, facing Vivian. My tone was serious, I was all business.

"We agreed three or four weeks ago Vivian to a protocol under which we would go over activities in advance prior to role play, and they must be mutually agreed upon. You're violating that right now. We are going to do that now, out of role play. What other activities do you have planned today, specifically this business of attention to my balls, 'not caressing' is what you said?"

I looked at Wang. "Sorry this is not about you, Miss Wang."

I expected Vivian to be upset, and she was, prattling on with her standard comments about interfering with her role, she is in charge of our role play, and more. I responded calmly though I was growing tired of Vivian's repeated violations of our protocols.

"Vivian, I am not persuaded. What specifically are you planning to do to my genitals? And it is my genitals we are talking about, not yours. How many and so forth. I want all the details; without them role play is over for today."

She eventually explained her intentions: "Just some pulling, twisting, maybe a little light slapping, nothing severe."

"Of my balls, right?"

She nodded.

"Okay, no, we are not doing that today- no agreement. I shook my head in amazement. The male testicles are extremely sensitive, including mine, and that could be painful, even harmful."

Vivian persisted, testing my patience.

"My tone grew angry. Vivian, let me be clear. You do NOT have permission to do any of those things to my balls or cock, for that matter."

We went over the other activities, up to an extended break, which was forthcoming, and agreed to resume role play after I got more water.

Returning to my place on the table, naked on all fours, Vivian began spanking me lightly with the crop. (We were both rookies with this tool). "Count to ten my subbie, these will be harder."

This version of the crop was supposed to be for beginners, with leather arm and tongue. But with Vivian... I was about to find out.

SLAP, SLAP, some sting, but the tongue was only about three by four inches, a small strike zone.

"That's one and two."

Three more, sharper strikes. Vivian was repeating hits by the tongue to the same area. More stinging.

I counted out the strikes.

SLAP, SLAP... "OUCH, Damn!"

Same spot, robust strikes, lots of stinging and pain.

"That is six and seven."

She administered three more, all striking in the same proximity, and that smallish area was acutely stinging.

"Okay, I'm done with that for now." She wanted feedback. "The area I spanked is red. It must sting, yes subbie boy?"

"Yes, Madam V, quite a bit, especially after the last three."

"Mmm good to know, just another way to get my subbie's cheeks red!"

"Okay, Wang is going to spank you with her hand, then an extended break out of roles, as we just discussed."

There was a brief pause.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, on my butt cheeks. These were firm, but not as strong as Vivian's.

Wang continued spanking me on alternating cheeks, perhaps six more.

"Very good Wang," Vivian encouraged, "His cheeks are getting nice and red. But he needs more!"

Wang objected. "Sorry Vivian, he has had enough, at least from me."

"Okay, that's alright. Remember he still faces spanking later, his regular discipline session with more advanced tools. Yes my subbie boy?"

"We are in session, and I am expected to agree, so I will. But I am going to want to talk to you about that out of role play."

"Okay, let's break out of role play. You may get off the table."

I did so and grabbed my swim bag and headed to Vivian's main bathroom, not looking at or acknowledging either woman. I put on my briefs, jeans and a long sleeve tee, and retrieved my toys from the living room, remaining in the bathroom to collect my thoughts.

I was unhappy with Vivian, in general, and more specifically her stated intent to engage in what I viewed as mistreatment of my balls, I intended to let her know.

As I arrived in the kitchen, Vivian and Wang were relaxing with a glass of wine. I grabbed a beer from the refrigerator, and sat down at the table, silent, preoccupied with my thoughts, staring past Wang across the table from me. My facial expression was serious, my jaw set.

Vivian at least noticed. "You look serious sir. Relax, you are among friends." She reached to take my hand. Not looking at her, I pulled my hand away and continued my blank gaze.

"Okay Kevin, are you still upset from earlier? Or ..." her voice trailed off.

"I'm unhappy with what happened today Vivian, and with you in general.

"Wang, this isn't about you, it is between me and Vivian.

"I need to get some things off my chest." I listed for the two women what I had endured from them that afternoon: "Spanking with a crop, discipline with a ruler, anally penetrated with a dildo and fingers, other spankings and more, much of it while naked on all fours. And worse, Vivian, you were intending to apparently engage in abuse of my balls. If I had not spoken up, you would have."

"And Vivian, somehow you think you are entitled to subject me to more discipline, tonight! I have endured enough from you. There will be no more role play today, not with me. We can discuss this further another time, when I am not so pissed off."

"This I know. It will be a long time before I am the entertainment for you, Vivian and your group of four or five friends, whether modeling sessions, or parties, or otherwise. And do not send me another one of your weekly emails with their endless demands. I won't read it. If you want to contact me, try texting, and none of the kinky stuff.

"No more role playing, ... for weeks... I'm not sure. Let's try a normal relationship, dinner, romance. I have asked you for this before, but instead, for you, my "regular discipline", spanking, and other kink is the priority."

I then suggested some websites discussing role play from a woman's point of view. "There are a number of Articles about what makes a good dom. You NEED to read these Vivian."

"I've talked enough. Any feedback ladies?"

Vivian responded as I expected, commenting on how disappointed she was, what's come over me, that she will buy me dinner and "we can calm down".

Wang took my hand, clasped it and apologized. "I am sorry about the anal thing and that we overdid it today. Was the dildo too much?"

"Maybe a little, but it didn't hurt. But that should be a private act between two people, yes?"

"Vivian I will stay for dinner. Please go ahead and order takeout. That would be appreciated. But you may want to take note of what Wang just did. She just apologized-showing empathy. When I raise concerns with you, you talk about how disappointed you are, I'm interfering with your right to discipline me, and other rote talking points."

"Okay Kevin," Vivian interjected, "I am listening and will think about what you said. Please send me the names of the websites, I promise to read them. I guess I need to examine my role with you. And I'm really sorry about not going over the thing about your- you know- in advance with you. I see your point."

The apology was her first. "Thanks Vivian, call and order dinner please."

Wang and I went to pick up dinner, with Wang driving her European sedan. As we walked to the restaurant, I suggested exchanging business cards and personal cell numbers, and we did so. "I will call you during the week Wang. I thought we had a good connection earlier at the pool, so let's talk more."

"Me too Kevin, thank you, I would like that."

As we shared our Thai takeout dishes back at Vivian's, I waited to see if she had any further thoughts on my outburst.

Instead, we chatted about our exercise regimens and my outdoor hiking exploits in the area.

Having nearly finished eating, Vivian queried about what we should do that evening. "And Kevin, I accept our role playing is done for today. I did listen and heard you."

She had more to say. "I can be better, as a girlfriend and in our roles, if you want to continue them. Please give me a chance to think, read and change. And no Wednesday email."

"Thanks, Vivian. I still want to meet and talk, maybe next weekend, not sure. It's okay to text me."

Wang and Vivian retreated to the couch to chat. Emotionally drained, I gathered my belongings and headed home.