Vivian Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Kevin, this we like!" Vivian promptly moved to my left a bit.

Smack, Smack, Smack...and then two more. "Now to your other cheek!"

Slap, Slap... and three more.

"Wang, your turn. Let's get his cheeks ready for tomorrow!" Vivian added excitedly.

Wang was on my right, but was tentative, waiting.

Looking over at her, I offered encouragement. "Go ahead Wang, please give me some more like Madam V said."

Being right handed, Wang moved to my left, enabling her to mete out a stronger spanking.

Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap... And several more, all firmly delivered. She was no longer a rookie.

I waited for her to stop. "Thanks ladies, good stinging!" The excitement of a public spanking had got my cock going.

I pulled up my pants. "Let's go get a drink."

The bar was busy, but I had seen it even more crowded. There was limited vacant seating, and after ordering drinks, Vivian insisted we stand in an area towards the back, along the bar, where there were fewer people.

After sipping our drinks a bit, the ladies seemed perhaps a bit tipsy. Music played loud in the background, so it was not easy to converse. Vivian was whispering in Wang's ear, then moved next to me. "Kevin, we loved our spanks in the lot, and your special cord."

She began kissing me, tonguing me, while pulling on the cord. Whispering now in my ear, "We are going to make your cheeks red and raw tomorrow, and then you deserve a reward for tonight! I expect a good fucking sir. And maybe you need to help Wang with her needs too."

For the moment, our differences were forgotten, although I'm sure the alcohol played a role in that.

I kissed her, smiling. "I am going to hold you to the 'good fucking' part." As I spoke, I felt a strong pull on my unit. Vivian was back on cord duty.

"You can feel that?"

I nodded, "No question. Maybe a little easier please. Don't want to damage me down there."

Vivian motioned for Wang to come over, and handed her the cord. "Was telling Kevin he deserved a reward for his sexy surprises."

Wang kissed me on the lips for a few seconds. "Yes, thank you," and then she too pulled on the cord, but more gently than Vivian.

"He can feel that, I just asked him," Vivian interjected.

"Guess you're getting a workout down there tonight," Wang whispered.

"I'm not complaining ladies, in the company of two sexy females after a long work week. I expected you two would enjoy the cord thing."

We finished our drinks and headed back, with me driving back to the parking lot at the restaurant; Wang ended up taking an Uber home.

***

FLIRTING WITH VIVIAN'S FRIEND

The next day I met Vivian at her home, and we drove to the private sports club, meeting Wang. It was a bit of a distance, but we arrived late in the morning as planned.

Wang and her friend, who had a membership at the club, waited in the lobby and we headed to the front desk area. The club was very new, and large, with every imaginable aerobic based machine, (treadmill, spinning, a lot more). It looked to be pretty exclusive with lots of member accommodations, (think expensive member fees).

After dealing with the logistics of getting us in as guests, Wang introduced us to her friend, Jie, another Asian American woman, who appeared to be of Korean descent. She was going to do some cardio exercises but would be out to the pool later to enjoy the outdoor jacuzzi.

As we separated to go to our respective locker rooms, I reminded Vivian about the new swimsuit she bought, and she handed it to me, still in its packaging, agreeing to meet at the outdoor pool area.

Entering the locker room area, which was spacious, clean, and included freshly laundered towels and other amenities, I set down my swim bag at a stall and opened the box with my suit. Thankfully, there was no surprise, though it had a pouch front that highlighted my package, with less than full coverage in the back; it did not reveal much more than my small blue bikini.

The pool deck, with a jacuzzi towards the far end, was typical of the rest of the club: a clean extra long pool with several lanes, and the jacuzzi. It being a cool mid-fall day, there was only one other swimmer using the pool. Vivian and Wang had yet to arrive at the pool, and I arranged my equipment, jumped in and began my workout. After maybe five minutes, I stopped to rest at the pool wall, and the two women were on the deck, directly over me, watching.

Vivian was still clothed in her casual attire, but Wang was dressed for the pool, wearing some sort of cloth-coverup over her suit.

Vivian immediately directed me to get out so the women could view the new suit. I did so, and got the once over from them. "Like it, but not racy enough," was Vivian's review of the suit.

Wang thought otherwise. "The front pouch thing is very sexy, especially as worn by Mr. Kevin."

Vivian walked around me, and in short order had rolled in the back, making it now even cheekier. I was used to this, noting for Vivian that there were cameras out on deck, lest she get more ideas.

I used the opportunity to get Wang out of her cover-up. "Wang, you have seen me in my tiny bikini, racy underwear and even nude, only fair I get to see you in your suit. Let's have it girl."

Vivian stared icily and started to remind me of my role, but thankfully Wang interjected. "It's okay Vivian." She removed her cover-up, handed it to Vivian and modeled it for me. It was an elegant black string bikini, with gold trim on the borders, cut high on the hips, with triangle shaped coverage on both sides. It highlighted Wang's curves and nice flat stomach, though she was smallish in the bust.

The two women had turned me into their naked spank toy the prior weekend, and I had no compunction commenting on Wang's suit. "You look sexy, hot, in that thing, Wang. Wow. Can you swim? Why don't you join me in the pool?"

To my surprise she did join me, and swam for a few moments before standing up. She was a beginner but swam enough to get around.

"Bravo Wang, pretty good." I was trying to build a rapport with her.

I wanted to give her a lesson but needed to check with Madam V. I got out and walked over to her. "Was hoping to give Wang a swim lesson. We can't do spanks here. Too strict. Okay to go ahead?"

Vivian didn't like it, but also didn't want to look selfish in front of her friend. She nodded her assent. "Next time I need to better research these clubs."

"Thanks Vivian. Wang, why don't you get some goggles, and we'll do a lesson."

With arms folded, Vivian looked unhappy. For the first time at a pool together, Vivian was not directing my activities, and assuredly wanted to change that.

"No Kevin, you get them my subbie, and don't use a towel sir."

I demurred. "This is an exclusive private club Vivian, there are likely strict rules, which they will enforce. Need to check and see if it's allowed to walk inside the club in my swim briefs. Wang's friend Jie I'm sure does not want her guests violating club rules. Wang what do you think?"

"Kevin's right Vivian. He should use a towel, or I will go get them." This is the first time I had challenged Vivian during any of our growing number of role plays, and I had enlisted her friend in support. She could not be pleased.

"Go ahead then Kevin, use a towel. Please remember your role sir."

I was in a rambunctious mood, and was interested in playing with Wang in the pool. I also wanted to make an impression with her, that I was not normally the docile subbie boy who followed Vivian's every whim.

"Wang, I will be right back!" I proceeded to get my towel, wrapped my hips for cover, and borrowed some club goggles, returning to the pool in a few minutes. Wang was splashing around, making an attempt at swimming.

I walked past Vivian, and rejoined Wang in the pool. As we moved to the shallow end, I adjusted her goggles. Wang was smiling and we were splashing each other and playing as I finished.

I offered to make some suggestions on her swimming and Wang was interested. "Please do so sir. I have meant to get lessons. Now I have my own private instructor!"

She swam a bit, with me observing. Moving behind her, I let her know I was going to put my hands on her arm and elbow to show correct technique. I first moved her arm to show her the correct movement, then her elbow. Grinning as she did so, Wang moved her hips back into me during my instruction, ostensibly so that I could better reach out and direct her. But our hips, and torsos had some contact as I gave her instruction. She was overtly flirting with me, right in front of Vivian!

Moving to her side to stop any inadvertent touching, I continued the lesson, and eventually had Wang do a practice swim. We made our way down the length of the pool.

As we held on to the swim wall, at the far end, I whispered to Wang, "We better get back, I am going to be in trouble with Vivian! But wait, before we do, Wang, we are both enjoying this. Can we do this again, just the two of us, another time? Do some swimming, a lesson, whatever else we want, but just the two of us."

Wang nodded, "Yes Kevin, we should exchange numbers, but later!"

"Great, I am going to check in with Vivian, but let's meet back at the jacuzzi." With that I got out, and headed back to Vivian sitting in a deck chair, perusing her phone at the other end of the pool.

She glared at me. "I reminded you we are in role play, and you proceed to flirt with my friend in the pool. You know there will be strong discipline for your behavior."

"Vivian, I apologize for that. But may we speak out of role play, please?"

She was upset. "No Kevin, you know the rules. I really need to give you a spanking now, but ..." her voice trailed off.

Vivian joined us at the jacuzzi, rolled up her loose fitting chinos and sat on the edge of the jacuzzi, her feet on an inner ledge. Meanwhile, Wang and I sat down on some long wooden seats inside the jacuzzi, with the water bubbling and covering us up to our mid-torsos.

Jie never joined us, and the rest of the time at the club was uneventful. Vivian and Wang chatted while I swam a few laps. Wang generously offered to stop and pick up the food and tab for Chinese takeout. She was anxious to begin playtime at Vivian's.

Still at the pool, Vivian agreed I could do more swimming before she and I drove back.

***

As we headed to Vivian's, I confirmed that we were out of roles. Vivian's jaw was set and likely still upset about the flirting at the pool.

I needed to get the air cleared. "Okay Vivian, at the pool, you are not happy about that right?" She nodded. I wanted to keep her attention away from Wang's involvement.

"I already apologized for that. But I don't think there was anything wrong with giving her a lesson. We couldn't play at that club, and spending time in the pool made sense. If you had brought your suit, we could have been playing, doing a lesson or just swimming. I do agree the flirting with your friend was not nice."

"That's right, and during our role play!" She sounded annoyed.

"You need a good spanking for that right when we get home on your bare butt, even before lunch."

I agreed but then negotiated away from the silicon paddle; we ended up agreeing to five paddles on each side with a ruler. Vivian had pushed for twice that number. Concerned about being nude and spanked in a disciplinary manner in front of Wang in Vivian's bedroom, I also objected to being spanked fully nude. Vivian was furious, but I was insistent, demanding a compromise or no spanking. She relented.

When we arrived, we assisted Wang with putting out the food.

"Wang before lunch, my subbie boy and I are headed to the bedroom for a discipline session. You may join us to observe. He has agreed that his conduct requires attention right away. Is that right my subby?"

"Subject to the terms we agreed to in the car, yes Vivian."

"Very well then, let's go." Walking into the bedroom with Wang joining us, Vivian was in discipline mode.

"Please pull down your pants and briefs, my subby, and then bend over the end of the bed, with your butt out, and face forward."

I leaned over the bed, with my pants and briefs down to mid-thigh. Given her mood, Vivian was likely going to make this spanking painful.

"I am going to use a wood ruler, first warming up the area, then begin the discipline." She first spanked me lightly with her hand, then two moderate taps with the ruler.

"Okay, begin counting subbie."

Slap, "Ahhh," I exhaled.

"That is one." Vivian was spanking across the middle of the butt.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK... "Ouch, wow, fuck."

"That is two, three and four." Very strong strikes, this time on the left. The wood ruler was unforgiving.

"Mmmph." Smack.

"Ouuuch! That's five." Vivian was grunting, spanking me with everything she had.

She continued on the other side of my cheeks.

"OOOmph." WHACK, WHACK.

"OOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW."

These two were delivered with force. Vivian was grunting again as she delivered the spanking.

The spankdown proceeded, with three more smacks landing in succession with small pauses. We reached a total of ten. My butt cheeks were stinging, but I had received much worse from her with the paddle and cane.

"Okay Kevin, your butt cheeks are red. Have we learned our lesson?"

"Yes, Madam V."

"We are going to eat lunch, we'll be in the kitchen. Up to you when you join us." I declined to get ice, but had an ibuprofen and water for the stinging.

Joining the two women, I heated up my food. Vivian jumped right in with talk about the day's activities. "We have been chatting about today."

"Okay, enlighten me. What's on the menu, other than more spanking on my cheeks?"

"Wang is interested in exploring anal themes, and wants to see the butt plug in you!"

Wang chimed in, "Mmm. Kevin, anal really excites me for some reason; guess it's my fetish or something. I'm pretty new with all this kinky stuff. But I like it so far!"

"There are no surprises in terms of the menu," Vivian added. I know you don't like that. No new toys for today. We have a growing collection to choose from."

I joined in, "Well except for one. I have a surprise."

"Good job, Kevin, what is it?" Vivian was interested.

"I will show you when we resume role play. I assure you, it will be used today, although after that spanking you just gave me, I am not looking forward to it."

Wang could barely contain herself. "Let's hurry up and finish."

Finishing lunch, I retrieved my surprise from my swim bag. The ladies went to put on outfits for our playtime, while I went to the bathroom to prepare.

With butterflies in my stomach and wearing my black Calvin Klein briefs, my butt filled with a plug and a new spanking tool for Madam V, I headed out to the living room.

Waiting on the couch were Wang and Vivian. They had changed into black leggings and workout tops, looking sexy in their outfits.

"Greetings ladies, like your outfits. Can I ask you to stand up and turn around so I can see all of you? Turnabout is fair play, yes?"

"Of course Kevin." Wang jumped up, did a turn and modeled her outfit; Vivian did so reluctantly, was very quick about it, and then sat down.

"Yes and my outfit, well ..." my voice trailed off. "So I have two surprises. First, I have an item for Madam V. Can you come here please, and may I suggest we start our play with your surprise?"

Vivian came over. I reached into my swim bag and got the leather crop, still newly wrapped.

"Madam V, this is a type of spanking tool for you. It is called a leather crop."

Vivian broke into a wide smile, beaming. She looked at it, but was unfamiliar with it. "This is called a crop?"

"Yes Madam V."

She unwrapped and examined it. "Mmm, nice leather smell."

The crop had a leather handle and a long arm, with a small four inch rectangular black leather shaped tongue at the end of the arm. The tongue is used to strike the subject.

"Madam V, as you can see, the handle and arm are used for you to swing, and the part at the end is called a tongue. The web site reported that with proper technique it can deliver a stinging blow."

She closely scrutinized it with the eyes of a practitioner. "Thank you so much my subbie. I know you don't always enjoy our discipline sessions, so for you to give this to me, it means a lot."

Vivian practiced with it, striking the couch, getting used to the weight of the arm and tongue.

"Would you like to try on my leg Madam V?" I extended my left leg, and she quickly gave it a couple of light strikes; then one more, harder. This one stung, leaving a light red mark.

"Wang, why don't you try."

"I'd love to." She repeated the steps used by Vivian, striking my extended leg a few times, except the strikes were much lighter.

Vivian eventually set down the crop. She stepped over to me, thanking me, and began kissing me, our tongues at play. "Just a minute sir, I'm not finished, stay still." Standing behind me, she pulled down my briefs and briefly fondled my cock.

"Thank you for the special attention, Madam V!"

"Thank you, my subbie!"

I stepped out of my briefs. I was naked for the two women's entertainment.

"Okay for the other surprise!" With the ladies sitting on the couch, I turned and faced away from it, and with the butt plug still in place, bent at the hip turning my torso downward, displaying my butt.

"Oh my God, he's got a pink butt plug in. You can see the end of it peeking out!" Wang was excited.

Vivian suggested Wang inspect my plug more closely, and Wang moved in front of me.

"Be still subbie like a good boy, hands at your side," Vivian directed. "And subbie, you are expected to follow Wang's instructions today also."

"Yes Madam V."

Wang ran her fingers along my cheeks, then tapped the plug gently, running her fingers lower to my balls, cradling them in her hand, feeling their weight. "Mmm."

"Stay still," she directed, "let's remove your plug, I have some plans for your butthole."

I excused myself to remove the plug and do some cleaning down there, and promptly returned.

Resuming my position, facing the couch, hands behind my back, I nodded to the ladies. "Okay, playtime resumes now!"

Vivian looked at Wang, "Go ahead, enjoy, he's your subbie too today! Wang moved next to me, enjoying the moment, her own private boy toy at her disposal. She ran the fingers of her hand down my chest, stopping to pinch my nipples, then continuing down to above my cock, pausing, pinching the nipples again, then fondling my cock, rubbing the top most sensitive part of my sex. She then moved down to my balls, running her fingers between them.

As she explored my rosebud, I gasped.

Wang then went around me behind me, rubbing my cheeks, then my butthole, fingering the sensitive skin there.

After receiving permission to speak, I pointed out the location of some skin lotion that could be used as lubricant. Wang lubed two fingers and my butthole. Placing her finger on the skin of my anal bud, she rubbed there for a bit, lubing it still more, finally applying pressure with her finger, moving it inward into my anus.

"Okay, please bend at the hip, lean down and expose your area down there." As I did so, she lubed the remainder of her two fingers and then slowly inserted her index finger, down to the second knuckle, moving it around and finally in and out, slowly, sensitively.

"Oooh," I groaned, enjoying the moment.

"Feel good subbie?"

"Mmmm, yes Wang, thank you!"

She continued finger fucking my butt for a few more minutes.

Wang then suggested to Vivian to use the long coffee table, putting me on it on all fours. It was sturdily made with thick legs. Vivian was confident it could handle my weight. Wang and I moved it further away from the couch. I requested and received some towels which I folded and placed on the table to protect my knees.