Vivian Laaning Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivian was a natural born heterosexual female and she had no girlfriends with whom she would be inclined to experiment sexually. In fact although fairly knowledgeable considering her age and lack of experience, about heterosexuality, she was totally ignorant of homosexuality especially of lesbianism. She finally became aware of lesbianism during one of Erica's instructions about sex while she was ill with mononucleosis. The relevant conversation had previously occurred as follows:

"So Vivian even though you are a virgin have you at least had sex with one of your girlfriends?"

Vivian was totally baffled by Erica's question as she could not conceive of girl on girl sex. So in shock she uttered, "What? What did you say? What the fuck are you talking about Erica?"

At this point Erica realized that her younger sister had no clue about lesbianism ,and it was up to her to enlighten her sib on this subject. So she continued, "Well Vivian you ought to know that there are girls who want to have sex with only girls exclusively without any guys. They are known as lesbians."

Vivian gasped, "You got to be kidding me, Erica. I don't believe it. You got to be pulling my leg trying to determine how gullible I am."

"Why do you find it so hard to believe that there are lesbians in this world?"

Vivian retorted, "Seriously Erica? Why would I want a girl? Boys are different. They have cocks which are meant to get into my vagina. And if I don't use the Pill, I can get pregnant and thus become a mother. Having so called sex with a girl can't produce such results. So it's natural for us girls to have sex with guys."

Erica sighed as she knew she would have to try a new stratagem to convince Vivian that girl on girl sex is not abnormal. So she said, "Although sex with a guy and getting pregnant thereby is undeniably God's ultimate method in preserving our species, still not every sex act will bring about such consequence. Actually the vast majority of sex acts will not bring about such consequences."

Vivian conceded, "Yes that is obviously true. But so what?"

"So the point is that one indulges in sex for the pure pleasure and enjoyment of the act in of itself. You do masturbate don't you Vivian? You have touched and rubbed your clit and pussy with your fingers haven't you?"

Vivian now blushing red admitted, "Yes Erica I have. Many, many times."

"And you've derived pleasure from it haven't you? You've even got yourself to an orgasm haven't you?"

Vivian had to again admit, "Yes I have Erica."

"Well now Vivian, what if a guy used his finger on your clit, and pussy like how you masturbate? Wouldn't you derive pleasure from it? In fact since you are not doing it yourself wouldn't your pleasure be even greater by having a partner touching you?"

Vivian conceded, "I suppose that must be true."

Erica pressed her point further, "And if it is a girl fingering your pussy what difference would that make especially if your eyes are closed?"

"I see what you mean."

"And Vivian, what if a tongue is slobbering on and kissing your clit and pussy? I can assure you that it will drive you into a nirvana. That action is known as being eaten out. Now I got to admit guys do this kind of act differently than girls, but in either case you can arrive at an orgasm so long as your partner is dedicated to providing pleasure for you."

Vivian asked, "Are you saying you have had this type of sex with both sexes?"

"Yes indeedy Vivian! Now as I told you there are girls known as lesbians who restrict their sexual activity to girls; I guess it is in their makeup to be that exclusive. As for me since I do envision in getting married and having some children so that lifestyle is not for me. Besides there is lots to enjoy in having a cock in one's pussy not to mention in the mouth or ass. Still there is no reason not to indulge in girl on girl sex if only for the variety of enjoyment such affords. Actually once you get rid of this illness and you get to feeling better, you and I might as well do it to each other ourselves."

To which Vivian somewhat skeptically replied, "OK, I guess that'll be all right. You do promise it will be pleasurable?"

Erica smiled wickedly as she assured, "I guarantee it."

Since that conversation, Vivian had been anticipating having sex with Erica with almost the same eagerness as she was looking forward to losing her virginity. She did not consider the incest aspect as a taboo since she considered having sex with another woman was odd; and if the other woman was her sister the act to her mind would not make it any odder. However as things turned out, once Vivian did get healthy as her illness abated, and was able to resume all normal day to day activities, there was never a convenient opportunity for her sister and herself to get it on. So when Erica outlined her plan for sex in "The Forest" Vivian eagerly acquiesced. Having to lose her virginity and having lesbian sex in conjunction with a threesome group sex all for the first time; all in the same weekend; to her mind was surely a perfect way to start her own personal sexual adventures.

As for Erica, the planner of the afternoon sex in "The Forest", her enthusiasm was predicated on the mundane fact that she was simply a sexual "animal". She craved sex and did not turn down any realistic opportunity for sex. Like Vivian she had with the help from her mother obtained an ongoing prescription for birth control pills since she turned fourteen. But unlike her sister, Erica's use of the Pill was essential for her to avoid pregnancy since that young age. She was well known in her community for being extremely promiscuous. In fact she'd had sexual congress with most of the males of her age in the area, plus many older males, even some who were married.

About a year earlier she had achieved her ultimate sexual experience by entertaining six of her fuck buddies in a gangbang at "The Forest". As she had herself planned this activity and recruited her male partners, she was the total mistress of the action. Thus, she emerged from this sexual activity with fond memories unsullied by thoughts of having participated in depravity. Because of her charming and ingratiating personality plus the high regard her family enjoyed in the community, Erica was not subject to any disdain by the community despite her known sexual excesses.

People in the community did not begrudge her youthful exuberance. Most believed that once she did marry, she would settle down and lead a more circumspect and decorous lifestyle. There was thus no shortage of men willing and desiring to marry her. As a result she had the luxury of remaining single for a longer time than her female peers in the community, enjoying indiscriminate sex without worrying about losing the opportunity for matrimony.

As Erica had advised Vivian, she had indulged in lesbian sex with some of her girlfriends mostly for the sole purpose of experiencing some variety in her sex life. Having done that she had become somewhat jaded as to that form of sex. So when she suggested to her sister that the two of them would have sex together, Erica had no sense of urgency to bring about this promise of girl on girl sex. However when Vivian recounted the details of her first sex, and admitted to remaining in a state of high arousal, Erica suddenly was very interested. As she had not yet participated in an FFM threesome before, she was immediately interested in rectifying this lack of experience in her sex life.

Therefore, the three of them were extremely excited for the anticipated sex each were going to experience. The sexual proceedings resumed immediately after Erica's remarks upon the completion of the initial blow job. The sisters still on their knees embraced each other and commenced another passionate kiss. Matt nonchalantly undressed, and when naked sat down content to observe the incestuous lesbian sex as performed by the Laaning sisters.

Vivian and Erica kissed with a smoldering passion! Their osculation alternated between some short kissing exchanges and some deep languorous duels with their tongues. Their accompanying vocal gasps and squeaks punctuated their sexually erotic pleasures they were bestowing on each other. And their hands were not idle! In their embrace they were moving their hands and arms intimately touching each other's bodies.

Their breasts were squished together and their nipples by default adhered to each other. The resulting friction produced simply a delightful ecstatic sensation. The attachment of their upper bodies together caused seemingly an intense reaction in their blood streams. The impression in their minds was that their blood was on fire!

With her eyes closed Vivian quickly dismissed the fact that she was kissing her sister, especially since she was cognizant that she was not participating in a timid sisterly kiss! All that really registered in her brain was the awareness that she was kissing a woman, and that her partner's soft lips offered a sharp contrast to the masculine kisses she received from Ray Gainer. Not that either kissing was preferable to the other; they were just different. Vivian reveled in the difference, and now appreciated Erica's previous pronouncement that girl on girl sex was enjoyable in of itself.

At this point Vivian was becoming extremely sexually aroused. As a result her female juices started to leak out of her vagina and dribble down her thighs. The close contact of their bodies made Erica immediately aware of her younger sister's excitement and condition. Being the more experienced in sex, Erica was not yet at the state Vivian had reached. For that reason it was natural that she took the initiative in further action.

Breaking off the kiss, Erica gently maneuvered Vivian to lie flat on her back. Vivian then automatically spread her legs apart to allow Erica to get into the position to commence cunnilingus. Erica smiled as she perceived that although her sister was a novice at sex, still she instinctively knew what was required of her to bring about a satisfactory result with any sexual activity she was engaged.

Matthew English was a happy spectator to this sisterly lesbian sex show on a sunny summer afternoon day in "The Forest". His cock was springing to life as the Erica and Vivian continued with remarkable enthusiasm their erotic exhibition without any inhibitions. Matt was content in simply being a voyeur for the moment; he knew his turn to experience the further favors of the Laaning sisters would soon occur.

12