Vivian Laaning Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Vivian indeed knew what to do next! She joyously started slurping up and down on Matt's cock causing it to become very slippery from her saliva. She caressed his balls with one hand and rubbed his buttocks with the other hand. She ventured a finger into Matt's rectum and was rewarded by hearing a gasp from him. Thus encouraged Vivian formed a spear with two more fingers and was able to ass fuck him with three fingers. Matt just moaned in response as he became light-headed from Vivian's aggression on his ass.

As Erica had suggested that from this daisy chain activity the three of them would receive and did experience equal amount of gratification from their participation. By this time Erica had become accustomed to Vivian's preference in pussy licking. Her tongue touched exactly every one of Vivian's pleasure spots and at the precise moment when such contact was desired. Being the recipient of all that was wished for in cunnilingus from her sister Vivian was galvanized to reciprocate in providing a superior blow job to Matt.

As for Matthew English this sexual activity exceeded his own previously perceived ultimate desired sexual fantasy. He had been dating Erica Laaning off and on for about a year and a half. He naturally viewed Erica as a hot girl and he could not picture himself able to attract a better looking female. He was fully aware of Erica's sexual wantonness but chalked it up as an admirable trait since he believed if he were to marry her she would be faithful to the marriage vows.

To his mind her pre marital sexual experience activity should not be any cause for jealousy as their devotion to each other would become sacrosanct once they were husband and wife. In fact the experience of the previous premarital sex which each of them had engaged in could only enhance the connubial sexual sex to be enjoyed in the future. However this sex of a threesome with her sister was beyond what he had thought possible. He was absolutely enthralled and he felt like he was even subject to an unknown exotic spell cast by the shameless Laaning sisters.

Matthew had engaged in sixty-nine oral sex with Erica before; and for that matter with a couple of other girls as well. Although the mechanics of this daisy chain threesome were essentially similar sexually to a sixty-nine; still as the French would say "vive la différence"! The realization that he was eating out one female while simultaneously receiving a blow job from another female and that both of them were sisters simply blew his mind. And with the feeling of Vivian's three fingers up his rectum he became lost in a total fog of sexual euphoria.

As their "daisy chain" activity progressed each participant became increasingly exhilarated and could not contain their excitement. Matt was the first to climax as he started spurting his seed into Vivian's mouth. As splatter after splatter of Matt's seed flooded her mouth, Vivian attained her climax and squirted her female juices into her sister's oral cavity. In self defense Vivian involuntarily swallowed some of Matt's sperm, but her mind was not engaged on the task. Instead she released Matt's cock and allowed part of the semen to dribble out of her mouth. As a result her chin and neck became moist and glistened.

Erica simultaneously with Vivian arrived at her orgasm as soon as she was able to taste and slurp up her sister's female fluids. As a result, Matt was overpowered by the smell and taste of Erica's climax which in turn greatly enhanced his personal enjoyment of the oral sex. Without a word the three of them separated from each other to catch their breath and luxuriate in their own blissful after glow. Once separated, they sat up and Erica reached for a bottle of wine and passed it around. As they each took a swig of wine indecorously straight from the bottle, each was lost in his or her own thoughts.

For Vivian, the sensation of excess semen dripping down her chin and landing on her tits provoked a newly desire for even more sex. She did not consider her licentiousness to be unusual, since having Erica as a role model, she was heedless of the negativity of being perceived as a slut or a skank. She had remained a virgin not for any desire to be identified as a "good girl" but simply that the boys she knew from school were not tempting enough for her to make the effort to hook up with any of them.

Her attitude was adjusted under the sexual tutelage of Erica during her convalescence from her mononucleosis illness. Since she was in no hurry to settle down, marry and have children she was determined to make the most of the indiscriminate sex available while she remained single. Thus she realized the folly of being overly fastidious in choosing a sex partner. Ray Gainer and Matt English certainly did not ring any bells for her, but they were very adequate lovers who happily satisfied Vivian's sexual needs.

Vivian did not delve too deeply in the lesbian sex she was having with Erica this afternoon. She had been genuinely unaware of the possibility of lesbian sex during her upbringing. However she could not deny the pleasures she was experiencing with her sister. She supposed until Erica married or when she moved away that she would have some more direct sex with her periodically. She did not contemplate that she would engage in lesbian sex with another female.

Erica for her part was the most sexually experienced of the three and as a result had become somewhat jaded in mundane sexual encounters. However when she heard Vivian's recital of finally losing her virginity, Erica was inspired to suggest the threesome. The activity of this afternoon was novel enough to satisfy her natural lustiness. As she expected that she would marry fairly soon most likely with Matthew she felt the good fortune of being able to orchestrate this afternoon's sex before the same would become an impossibility.

As for Matthew English he was simply concentrating on beholding the Laaning sisters' pulchritude. He had been dating Erica Laaning for about a year and half and he had not as yet encountered a more gorgeous female than her. Her face was simply angelic highlighted by dazzling blue eyes which gave her the look of pure fresh innocence belying her actual libertine nature. She had golden blonde hair that was long enough to reach down her back to the beginning of the crack of her ass. Her hair was sufficiently curly to entice complete admiration.

The rest of her body was as perfect as one could want considering her height: 6' 1" like her sister. Her legs were very long and inviting. Her breasts were ample and appropriate to her height. Her derrière was absolutely mouth-watering for those males fascinated by female bottoms; and Matthew was such a male. Her pubic hair was blonde like the hair on her head. Erica had confided to him that she did not shave her pubic hair to demonstrate proof that her blondness was genuine. Erica was astute enough not to add that this was the same information she imparted to all of her other lovers. Of course Matt was smart enough to divine such fact but he did not consciously probe the matter to avoid useless jealousy.

In gazing at Vivian, Matthew was intrigued by the physical similarities and differences between the two sisters. Vivian and Erica were of the same height and their female bodies were identical in shape. The exception was the pubic hair as Vivian's was fiery red in color to match her stunning head hair. The hair was just as curly and long as Erica's.

Vivian's face was not as pretty as Erica's but there was no mistaking the familial similarity between them. Although Vivian would not be considered beautiful by most males, still her face was striking enough to prove to be alluring to some. To add to her sex appeal Vivian had a deep throaty but assuredly feminine voice which was naturally sultry even when she was engaged in ordinary everyday conversation. As Matt had history with Erica, he naturally preferred her but if the opportunity arose he knew he would succumb to Vivian's charms.

When Erica had planned the threesome sex with Vivian she assured her sister that the sexual activity would be spontaneous depending only on the exigency of pleasures being met. However there was one thing she wanted to try that appealed to her desire to experience something kinky. As Vivian was game, a signal of winking by Erica would indicate the commencement of the proposed activity and only would be given if Erica had showered beforehand with Matthew to ensure cleanliness. Accordingly Erica gave the signal to Vivian as she broke up the solitude of each one's reverie of their afterglow and said:

"Matt hun, why don't you lie on your side and raise your leg upward. Vivian and I have a treat for you which I'm pretty sure you will like."

Matt did as he was bid. He had no idea what Erica was planning, but knowing her he was certain he would indeed be delighted with what she had in store for him.

12