Vivian Laaning Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile Khalil positioned himself over Vivian's vulva. He began to proficiently lick and lap up all of the cum visible on the outer skin. Then he cleaned up her mons veneris especially capturing any cum sticking to her fiery coppery red pubic hair. Then he licked up remnant cum sticking around and on her labia walls. Finally placing his mouth over the opening of her vagina he sucked up as much cum as he could which was lodged within her.

When Khalil became aware that Nigel and Vivian had ceased their cumswapping kissing, he positioned himself next to Vivian on the other side of her. Like Nigel before him he emptied his collected cum into her mouth and thereafter he participated in his own cumswapping kissing with her.

When they were finished, Vivian sat up sporting a very satisfied grin. Absentmindedly with each hand she reached for the two cocks to either side of her to dreamily fondle them. She exclaimed:

"Oh wow! What a blast! That was awesome!"

Nigel and Khalil did not demur despite the fact that when they had arrived here they could not have imagined they would have had sex with Vivian in such a kinky fashion. Although they were initially uncomfortable with the notion they were willing to try. And once they were truly into it they were overwhelmed. But despite their enjoyment they were never inclined to confess to others of this particular scene but they never regretted of having participated in it. So they somewhat enthusiastically responded. However although not intending to disparage the activity still they could not avoid a hint of derision in their reply; Nigel contributed:

"Yep awesome all right!"

Khalil added:

"Truly awesome!"

Vivian detecting a tone of mockery at her joy in their responses snorted and somewhat disappointed declared:

"Well I don't care I had a blast! However to accommodate your plebeian tastes we shall confine ourselves to vanilla sex for the rest of the night."

Nigel protested:

"But Vivian by definition a hot girl like you taking on two studs like us at the same time can not be considered vanilla sex."

Vivian answered:

"Actually considering my red hair and white skin together with your chocolate skins we are indulging in neapolitan sex. My point is that however tasty neapolitan ice cream may be, its flavor will be enhanced by a sprinkling of nuts and added syrup/sauce to produce a truly delightful desert. Don't you guys want that? Don't you want this to be a special night that you'll always remember?"

Nigel said:

"Oh I'm pretty sure that whatever happens next I'll certainly remember this night based on what we've done already."

Khalil for his part was more bold and enterprising in sex than Nigel, and therefore was definitely intrigued by Vivian's proposals. He had never encountered a female more openly sensual than her and he comprehended that he was unlikely to meet another of her kind. So he asked:

"I'm game for enhanced neapolitan sex. So what do you suggest? Bananas in your cunt? Or perhaps I can use a cucumber as a dildo to pleasure you?"

Vivian answered:

"Oh no! We've had enough food sex for tonight. Incidently I see that I've managed both of you to become sufficiently hard for my tastes; pun intended. I think for now I'll just like to indulge myself in some unbuttered sperm. As I do so I'll also outline our next enhanced neapolitan sexual undertaking."

During this conversation Vivian had been gently stroking their cocks simultaneously. Her pump action on their cocks had been steady and even and so consequently their cocks had hardened to a full blown erection. Some precum from each of them had spilled out making contact with her hands. Bending down she sucked up these male fluids, thereby subsequently prompting her pun.

When she finished talking she got on her knees to position herself conveniently to be able to perform fellatio on each of her black lovers. By both of her partners twisting to their sides and curling to her hips, access to her vaginal and anal openings was available. By happenstance it was Khalil who performed anilingus on Vivian whereas Nigel took on the pleasant task of executing cunnilingus on her.

Since Vivian had two cocks to attend to, as a matter of course she switched her mouth from cock to cock. She used her hands to continue stimulating the cock not in her mouth. In between switching from one cock to the other, she took the opportunity to articulate vocally in detail of what she wanted to do in the next sexual episode. It took great presence of mind to be able to enunciate instructions while simultaneously performing and enjoying intense oral sex. As she would later give an accounting of this night to her sister, Erica, Vivian would observe that this was proof positive that she could walk and chew gum at the same time.

The oral sex was simply mind blowing for Vivian. Having her cunt and her ass simultaneously stimulated orally was a breathtaking experience. Add this to having a cock in her mouth while stroking another cock by hand, all at the same time, was a thrill living up to Vivian's expectations whenever she had previously fantasied about it. Actually she had never before truly imagined precisely what and in what manner she was doing it which in turn heightened her overall pleasure.

As climaxes were nearing for all three of them, Vivian was to remember her orgasm as something positively out of this world. In point of fact she was treated to three separate consecutive orgasms. Khalil's mind was so overloaded with the excitement of slurping on her ass hole that he ejaculated first. Vivian's expertise in providing head and anticipating the precise moment of ejaculation was so well attuned that she was able to switch from Nigel to Khalil at the exact moment of his sperm eruption so that she was able to capture all of his cum in her mouth.

The realization that she had successfully secured all of Khalil's ejaculate without spilling any of it made Vivian light headed. As she started swallowing some of it she could not help but climax. Despite her mind being distracted by her orgasmic euphoria Vivian was still mistress of the exigencies of the moment. She was aware that she ought not to ignore the eventuality of Nigel's cumming explosion. So she took his cock into her mouth which still contained approximately half of Khalil's load of cum which she had not yet had the opportunity to gulp down.

The sensation of his cock being swallowed by a more slippery mouth then he had previously been accustomed to, was the ultimate turn on for Nigel. After just a couple of brushes by Vivian's mouth on his cock, Nigel succumbed and was forcefully spurting his seed into her mouth. The second blast of cum flooding her orifice immediately prompted a second delicious orgasm for Vivian.

As she slightly calmed down from her second orgasm, a new euphoria occupied Vivian's mind. Since she had the de facto possibility to instantaneously compare the taste of the two different strains of semen in her oral cavity, she giggled at the thought. She determined that Khalil's cum was sweeter but Nigel's was saltier. 'Vive la difference' as the French would say thought Vivian. Then she giggled some more at the incongruity of her ideas. Suddenly she gasped!

The wave of her third consecutive orgasm overcame her. The 'boys', bless them, had continued their administrations on her nether regions despite each of them having climaxed already. In particular Nigel had found her 'G' spot and was relentlessly concentrating on it with his tongue. That did Vivian in as she shrieked:

"Oh my Gawd! Oh fuck! Oh shit! Oh my God! Oh fuck! Oh shit..."

Vivian slumped forward in a swoon as she actually blacked out for a few seconds. She was hyperventilating something fierce and she was sweating copiously despite the fact of not having unduly exerted herself physically. So overwhelming was her orgasm that she was speechless for several minutes after her shriek.

The three of them for several minutes remained absolutely still while contemplating the thrills each enjoyed from their participation. As their afterglow subsided they drank some more wine and ate some more 'flavored' fruit and cheese. Vivian then indicated that it was time to focus on the next preplanned installment of the evening's sexual romp which had been detailed during her execution of the double blow jobs.

12