Vivian Laaning Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like?"

Her brazen immediate stripping to the buff, and to his mind her silly question unnerved him. Thus he stuttered his reply most pathetically. In essence, he stuttered:

"Oh ye...ye...yes. Of...o...of...cou...cou...cou...course. Is...is...is th...th...th...this a tr...tr...trick que...que...s...tion?"

Vivian laughed warmly at the reply. She was charmed by it, and to dissuade any thought that she was mocking his stuttering, she replied:

"Oh dear, Ralph, you've found me out. I confess I was fishing for a compliment. After all a girl likes to be desired. Besides as you know, you can leave if you find me wanting. Are you willing then to stay?"

Ralph sensed that there was quite a bit of false modesty in her reply, but then he was gratified by her genuine efforts to put him at ease. Her efforts paid dividends in their conversation as the instances of his stuttering plummeted. As she had commenced unbuttoning his shirt, which prompted him to undo his pants, he replied:

"Wh...what, yet an...another tr...tr...trick question? As you are re...re...move..move...ing my shirt, I sus...sus...pect there is no ap...ap...pre...hension on your p...p...part as...as to my...my answer."

Vivian again laughed at his reply. By the sound of his voice and his stuttering, she suspected that Ralph might be a virgin. In any case she believed if he was not a virgin, he probably hadn't very much sexual experience, and certainly nothing worth cherishing. With that mindset she was determined that this would be sex that he would always savor. So she playfully replied:

"Oh my sweet Ralphie, you should realize that I'm a girl who likes to get her way. By ridding you of your shirt it makes it more difficult for you to give me a negative reply, which is not my wish."

Ralph was overwhelmed by this response. He couldn't believe that this girl, whom he only knew as Messalina, to his mind an obvious pseudonym, genuinely wanted to fuck him. Up to this point he had developed an apprehension that he might die a virgin, but he knew there was always the option to avail himself of the services of a professional prostitute to avoid such a calamity. Happily he realized that this no longer was going to be the case, and he suspected that this girl would be much more sensational then what he had anticipated.

Once they were both naked, and standing, Vivian was quick to grab his cock to fondle it. By instinct Ralph in turn began to manipulate her pussy rather remarkably and skillfully belying his inexperience. With their other hands they were caressing each other's buttocks. They were kissing and they were becoming truly hot and bothered.

Suddenly without warning, Vivian stabbed a finger into his rectum. Her reward was that he immediately started ejaculating. She thereupon dropped to her knees to quickly get his cock into her mouth to capture the remnant splats of his shooting cum. When she cleaned up his cock after he had finished spurting, she stood up. With a wicked smile, she opened her mouth to display his sperm that she was able to gather. Then she swallowed all of that cum and opened her mouth to display the now empty mouth. She winked mischievously and said, "All gone!"

All of the initial shooting sperm had landed on Vivian's stomach. With a finger she scooped up a swath of that sperm, and asked Ralph if he wanted a taste of his own seed. He simply nodded his head and she offered her finger. Having cleaned that finger, he dropped to his knees to lick up the rest of that sperm on her front. Vivian took the opportunity to take a hold of his head. She rolled it on her stomach, so that some of the cum was smeared on his cheeks. He stood up after all the cum was licked up and kissed Vivian. She licked up the cum on his cheeks.

Vivian directed Ralph to the bed and had him sit upright on the mattress. She the climbed on the bed and sat on his lap facing him. She reached between his thighs to hand stroke his cock to full erection. Once that was accomplished, she impaled herself with it. They embraced tightly as Vivian crossed her legs behind him, and her tits were absolutely squished against his chest. They also kissed alternating between kissing on the mouth and kissing on their respective necks.

This sex position precluded truly fierce interaction. Instead the distance spanned by their mutual thrusts and penetrations were very short. The pace of their thrusts were slow and measured. In essence the equivalency of foreplay was a main element and feature prevalent of their entire coitus. Considering his cock had remained relatively rigid since his manually induced ejaculation, Ralph was able to sustain his erection throughout, from start to finish, to Vivian's utter delight. The languid pace meant that they lingered in this intimate clinch for quite some time, which provided incessant ecstatic thrills for the both of them.

As soon as Vivian felt Ralph start his climax, she went berserk as her orgasm overwhelmed her. With her pussy muscles Vivian was gripping his cock to keep him from slipping out. She repeatedly forcefully slammed her hips forward against his body searching for relief from the excruciating painful pleasures she was experiencing. She screamed out:

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Shit! Oh shit! Oh my god! Oh my god! Fuck Ralphie! Oh fuck Ralphie! You're the best! You're the bomb!..." and the like.

Ralph's male pride soared! He couldn't be happier and his confidence rose to such a high level that he hardly stuttered in his subsequent conversation with Vivian. Setting aside his loss of his virginity (at last...sigh) he could sense that this coitus was something especially even for her, never mind how many partners she may have had. He knew in his mind there was something special about this sex beyond the mere fact that this was his first time experience. Even should they never meet again he sensed he would always recall this copulation no matter what else would transpire. Nevertheless, he couldn't help but ask:

"Am I really the best?"

Ever mindful of Erica's admonition of the necessity to bolster one's male partners' ego, she replied:

"Of course silly! I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true."

Ralph smiled even more despite the fact that he perceived she was telling a fib. He was grateful that she took the trouble to take account of his feelings. So he replied:

"You're very kind t... to say so even though I sus...suspect your exaggerating a tad."

Vivian protested:

"It's not a stretch. You're right up there amongst the best of my lovers."

"Again I'm...m...m grateful t...to you for your approval. I can say objectively th...that you're m...m...my best lover. If only for the fact you've been my only lover to date. In...in...in fact you're only the second girl that has ever shown any kindness to me."

"Oh wow! This truly is your first time? I wouldn't have guessed it. Certainly not by the way you fucked me. My toes curled from your passion. You say only one other girl has been kind to you? Can you elaborate?"

By this time, conversing with Vivian had become so comfortable, that Ralph was completely at ease. Consequently he was able to relate the following virtually stutter free:

"It happened in my senior high school year. Because of my stuttering I was very shy and reclusive. Naturally I was the butt of many jokes and taunts because of my stuttering. This of course made me even more reclusive so that I had no significant friend at all in high school. As a result I was known as a joke by the guys, and a creep by the girls.

"I believe my greatest asset was that I was smart and obtained the highest grades. However, my high school adopted the political correct notion that no student should be shamed because of poor grades. Instead they fostered the concept that teaching self esteem was the most important goal in education.

"Unfortunately the school failed to instill self esteem in me. Because of my stuttering my teachers seldom called upon me to answer questions in class. Because no one was privy to my report cards, no one at school knew about my high grades, except my teachers. Thus, my reputation as a 'dork' was solidly established, and not open to debate.

"I had the fortitude to ask girls out for a date and I had two dates: one in my junior year and one in October of my senior year. Both dates were disasters. Neither one of them was interested in me, and I got the feeling that each of them agreed to a date as a result of some kind of a dare from their friends.

"So then in late January of that senior year, there was a school dance at the gym, and I was determined to go. Perhaps I'm a sucker for punishment. Just as I had expected, whenever I asked a girl to dance, she would unceremoniously refuse. Then as I left, I would hear giggling and snickering amongst her companions. Yes I was humiliated constantly, but I was determined to secure at least one dance before the night was over.

"Finally, I spotted one of the prettiest girls in the school and certainly the most popular one. Her name was Jennifer Turner, and she was momentarily standing alone. I saw this as an opportunity to ask her for a dance, and not to be visibly humiliated by the inevitable refusal. At least I could say to myself that I'd been in company with the most popular girl in the school, if only for that brief moment.

"To my amazement, she consented, and we strode to the middle of the dance floor. Fortunately it was a slow dance that allowed for conversation between us. Jennifer engaged in pleasant small talk as if to deliberately give me the impression that she was genuinely enjoying my company.

"I was so thrilled that I developed an erection which pressed heavily against her thigh as we were dancing. She obviously was aware of the pressure, and for a moment she withdrew her hand from mine to surreptitiously rub against and squeeze my engorged member. She continued dancing nonchalantly, but she did give me a saucy wink and broke out into a wicked smile. I could feel some precum escaping from my dick and staining my briefs.

"To complete my enjoyment of this dance was to see other dancers staring at us in complete surprise. The 'dork' was dancing with the queen of the school who was all smiles apparently enjoying her time with the 'dork'.

"After the dance I sent Jennifer a greeting card thanking her for dancing with me. A few days later she sauntered to my locker during a class break and saying, 'You don't have to thank me, Ralph. It was my pleasure and honor to dance with you. It's too bad I've a steady boyfriend as I would be delighted to go out with you. However I do have a souvenir for you of our dance. For some reason, and I have a deep suspicion that you very well know the reason, I got so excited dancing with you that I wet my panties, and not with pee either. I haven't washed them since and I can assure you that you are the sole cause for its state of condition. So I think you should have them to remember me.'

"She reached into her school bag and handed over her underwear. Then after giving me a brief kiss she sauntered away giving me again a wicked wink upon departure. Needless to say that made my day, and the rest of the school year was tolerable to endure as well. Of course I still have her panties which is still stained for me to sniff at."

Vivian smiled as she replied:

"Oh wow! What a charming story. I must confess, I probably would have been just like the other nasty girls, and refused to have danced with you. And see how stupid I would have been."

Without listening for a reply, Vivian positioned herself to start a new blow job. Then as Ralph squirmed, Vivian sensed that he wanted something more. So she repositioned to effect a sixty-nine oral sex copulation. They mutually climaxed about the time when Ralph had to depart.

Entry in Vivian's diary:

'Ralph Peterson-Sweet boy, great potential to becoming a solid stud.'

12