Vivian Laaning Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The two guys I've fucked occurred while I was in high school, that is a private boarding school in Connecticut. The first one happened as I no longer wished to remain a virgin, so actually I was the seducer. It was no picnic as I believe this was his first time as well, although he would not admit to it. The second boy came on to me, so I acquiesced with the belief that it couldn't be worse than my deflowering. I was wrong; it was worse."

Vivian burst out laughing, as she treasured the wry sense of humor Angela displayed. She replied:

"Well I would suggest if you still harbor having a cock to play with, don't give up. Not all males are ignorant on the subject of pleasing their woman. In my case my sister was instrumental in giving me tips on how a woman can help their mates to become better lovers."

This prompted Angela to ask:

"So what about you? What is your preference? I gather that you're into guys, but I'm also assuming we're going to get it on when we leave this joint."

Vivian answered:

"I would say the former is absolutely true and the latter is a safe assumption. Yes I do love cock, so that I would normally consider myself as straight. However my longest and in fact the only serious relationship I've had to date has been a lesbian affair with my high school teacher.

"It lasted about two years during my last year in high school and my freshman year here. She was taking graduate courses at UW, and it is an easy commute from my hometown to Madison. So in my freshman year, we saw each other twice a week on the nights she had classes here and every other weekend."

Angela asked, "So how did this relationship end?"

"Basically our life goals were different. Being about six years older than me, she was definitely interested in a permanent relationship. Whereas I was still interested in just having fun, and would not be ready to settle down until I turned thirty at the earliest. At least that was my mind set and still is.

"Besides she wanted to return to the South, whereas my dream was to move to Chicago. Mind you that might not have been an insurmountable obstacle, as I'm sure one of us would have eventually been willing to compromise on this point. For me the straw that broke the camel's back, was my latent desire to eventually become a mother. It's true that lesbian couples can become mothers by artificial insemination or even resort to the old fashion way by an impromptu one night stand. Actually, recently I saw on the Lifetime TV channel, a movie starring Patty Duke which precisely explored this theme.

"Nevertheless, I believe there is an emotional advantage heterosexual couples have over lesbian couples, who desire children. The children of the heterosexual couple are equally related by blood to each parent. Thus, no child of heterosexual couples, can be favored by its parent solely on account of non blood relationship to the other parent. That obvious is not the case for lesbian parents. Admittedly, the same may hold true for those heterosexual couples who have children by other partners, or by adoption, but that's not germane to my personal objection.

"Now Erin, that was the name of my girlfriend, came up with, what I must say was an ingenious answer to my objection. Since we both had brothers, she suggested that we get impregnated by the sperm of each other's brother. That way each of our subsequent children would be blood related to each other as well as to us. However I was appalled by such suggestion. For one thing I'm pretty sure my brother, Paul, would not have consented to such a scheme. Besides the way Erin had periodically described her brother, in the most unflattering manner, I was absolutely certain I would cringe at the prospect of him becoming the father of my child.

"So in hindsight, I believe I subconsciously was responsible to bringing our relationship to an end. One weekend when she was not here, I went to a party which happily was occurring at the same house wherein I had my basement apartment. I struck up a delightful conversation with a guy, and thus it was not very difficult to entice him to come to my abode. I did not bother to conceal any evidence of his visit so that when Erin visited me on the following Tuesday, she quickly jumped to the correct conclusion.

"We had a terrific row. She was especially hurt suggesting I was thoughtless in not considering the possibility of my becoming pregnant. She knew I had been on the Pill but had abandoned using it about a month after we started our affair. Unbeknownst to Erin, I had switched to an IUD for birth control at my doctor's suggestion, since I was experiencing some uncomfortable side effects from the Pill. I can see now that Erin was mortified in belatedly learning of this fact. Since I hadn't discussed it at the time of the switch, she had assumed I had deliberately stopped birth control precautions because there would be no need if our affair was to become exclusive.

"We both kind of knew that our affair was virtually dead at this point. Although we continued having sex since it was always terrific sex between us; the stars and fireworks kind of sex. Still the intimacy and mutual true love was no longer there. So she had no problem in accepting the offer to pursue a PHD program at Emory University in Atlanta. We ended up with a memorable farewell fuck at our town's Quality Inn, where she had worked part time in addition to teaching at our high school, not to mention taking graduate classes at UW.

"I certainly admire her, and we have kept in touch. We've even exchanged Christmas cards. I understand she is in a solid relationship now, and so I'm truly happy for her."

Angela replied:

"Wow what a story, Vivian! I kind of envy you since I haven't had anything as of yet approaching an affair or even a fling. During my freshman year and this year, I've been with five girls, but none of them went past a third date.

"I'm also intrigued by your views on children. I actually haven't given any serious thought about this since I feel I'm still too young to be a mother. Besides I know I must finish college and a child would make it more dicey to achieve this goal. So like you I've taken the precaution of utilizing an IUD. You never know about these things. Although I believe I'm predominantly a lesbian, still I know enough of myself that I could be seduced by a bedeviling kind of guy.

"However even if I were to remain exclusively a lesbian, I might in the future want to become a mother. I can appreciate the concern you've articulated that any child of mine would not be blood related to my partner. And alas, I can not adopt Erin's plan as I've no brother, only a couple of sisters."

Vivian suggested:

"It doesn't have to be a brother. Your father could be recruited as the sperm donor, as long as your mother agrees."

Angela replied:

"No that doesn't avail for me either. My father died two years ago from a premature heart attack."

"Well then I guess there is a case to be made for heterosexuality after all. But obviously we are not confronted with such a decision now. Tonight we will engage in the ways of Sappho."

"Preach it sister!"

They both knew at this point of time, that they were feeling no pain from their alcohol consumption. In a moment of clarity they each also realized that they were in danger of making a humiliating public spectacle of themselves. Normally they might have simply decided to just walk out. Vivian only lived about a mile away, a mire 25 minute brisk trek, even in high heels. However considering the late hour of the evening, they deemed it prudent to summon a taxi. Vivian tipped the driver double the fare to compensate for such a small trip.

Once they had entered her basement apartment, Vivian asked Angela if she wanted a drink. Receiving an affirmative reply, she went to the kitchen to fix two gin tonics. Vivian was pleased to meet a female other than her sister who could keep up with her in drinking alcohol. When she returned to the living room she was greeted with a happy surprise.

Angela had taken the opportunity in the interval to completely disrobe, so that she was stark naked, when Vivian returned with the drinks. Vivian's eyes bulged at the sight of Angela's ravishing beauty. Angela had clear blue eyes which tended to project an angelic visage. Her long hair was predominantly auburn but interwoven with dyed blue strands. This had the effect of creating an even more sensational allure to her simple sleek hairstyle.

Angela's face was enhanced by understated make-up. Her eye shadow in particular, further complemented the natural appeal of her blue eyes. Her lipstick was just the right shade of red to render her face absolutely stunning. Her finger nails were perfect in shape and color. Her toe nails matched her finger nails. She had lightly dabbed her favorite perfume throughout her body, which did not overpower her natural female scent. Instead the perfume just made her more irresistible.

Her breasts were truly mouth watering. Vivian estimated they were the same cup size as her own ample bosom. However since Angela was shorter, her tits were a more predominate feature of her female body. Yes they were large for her body frame, but they were not overly huge to render them a curiosity. So in the mind of a person seeing her naked would have the impression that she was taller than her actual height. Her nipples were an extremely bright pink hue, in sharp contrast to the subdued pink color of her areola.

Angela had a shaved pussy, and thus the allure of her puffy labia lips were more noticeable. And of course her naked pussy just seemed to beg for attention. Be it finger, fingers, even fist or tongue, it was all ripe for reception. And Vivian knew that she was happy to oblige.

Angela was supposedly overweight in accordance to government guidelines for ideal weight to actual height. However she gave new meaning to the phrase "pleasantly plump". Anyone, female or for that matter any male attracted to her pulchritude, would not desire she lose even one ounce. And this sentiment held true throughout high school and her two years at UW. She was never ridiculed by her peers for being overweight.

Certainly, Vivian was awed by Angela's nakedness. She placed the two drinks down on the available coffee table and declared:

"Oh wow, Angela! I had suspected that you were yummy, but I had no idea that you were so delicious."

Without any further ceremony, Vivian turned to face Angela. She bent down to commence an intense kiss on the lips. The kiss was returned and soon their lips parted to commence the real serious business of ultimate awesome kissing. At one point Vivian's lips clamped down on Angela's invading tongue. This allowed Vivian to swirl her tongue around Angela's captured tongue. In response Angela started breathing very heavily. Her mind was lost. This kiss was without a doubt the most passionate one she had received to date.

When Vivian subsequently broke off the kiss, Angela was so overwhelmed that she climaxed. She was so unsteady on her feet that she collapsed and landed sitting on the couch. Some of her female juices were leaking out of her vagina, but Angela was so bedazzled that she was not even aware of this circumstance.

Vivian then handed Angela her drink and said:

"Here Angela my love, have a sip, while I slip into something more comfortable..."

Angela's face instantly formed a heavy frown. She couldn't comprehend why apparently, Vivian was not planning to get totally naked like her. A beautiful smile replaced the frown when Vivian completed her sentence:

"...like my birthday suit."

They both giggled enthusiastically at Vivian's exaggerated turn of phrase. Then Vivian decided to give Angela a show. She turned on her CD player to play "The Stripper". She did an exciting appropriate bump and grind strip tease in sync with the music.

When Vivian became totally naked, Angela applauded to show her appreciation. Vivian grabbed her drink from the coffee table and downed it all. Then she grabbed Angela's hand to lead her into the main bedroom. Vivian climbed unto the bed. She sat down on the bed with her back resting against the headboard. Angela then sat with her back to Vivian's front so that she was completely engulfed in the arms and the larger body of Vivian.

In this way Angela was mostly passive. About all she could do on her own was rub Vivian's thighs and calves. Occasionally, Vivian would turn in such a way that they could kiss. However that type of action was limited, as most of the time Vivian was content to kiss Angela's neck and ears. When Vivian happened to nip on an ear lobe, Angela shuddered as all her senses were attuned to the erotic sensation that followed.

The main activity Vivian focused on, was with one hand to maul Angela's magnificent boobs. Whenever Vivian pinched a nipple, Angela squeaked and expelled a deep breath. When Vivian squeezed a boob, Angela expelled an even heavier breath as she moaned deeply. When Vivian squeezed a boob hard, Angela gasped. In no instance did Angela protest whatsoever Vivian's manhandling of her boobs.

With the other hand Vivian was manipulating Angela's cunt. Initially Vivian's hand was all over Angela's mons veneris. Then there was more detailed groping. Angela's clit was given a thorough workout. Then Vivian went to slip one finger into Angela's vagina. Angela was getting thoroughly aroused. When Vivian inserted two fingers, Angela's hips became active on their own to meet Vivian's digital thrusts.

By this time sweat was accumulating on each of their foreheads, as their exertions were increasing. Finally Vivian plunged her entire fist into Angela's bulging vagina. Angela's wind was knocked out, and she released an elongated deep moan. She squirted out some of her female juices as she reached an exquisite orgasm. Vivian also climaxed as the excitement of fucking Angela completely overwhelmed her.

When Vivian withdrew her fist, she allowed Angela to taste and lick her hand. Of course Vivian availed herself of this treat as well. Then they kissed, and changed positions so that they were spooning each other. In this manner they fell asleep in total euphoria.

12