Vivian Laaning Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Goaded by Vivian's derogatory dismissal of what she would have normally considered a severe blow, Angela this time used her maximum force to strike the second spanking on Vivian's behind. This time Vivian screamed loudly in reaction to her pain, and she involuntarily squirted copiously on the bed.

Angela was naturally alarmed by Vivian's demonstrative display of experiencing what seemed like excruciating pain. As a result, she administered for the third spank a light swat on Vivian's buttock. Again Vivian protested Angela's restraint:

"Fuck Angela! I'm not a wuss! I'm a big girl. I can endure my just punishment. Don't let up. If I can't take the punishment I'll let you know. I will utter my safe word which is simply 'stop'. I apologize for my lack of imagination in conjuring my safe word."

By such exhortations Angela became brutal in her spanking of Vivian to such an extent that Vivian was actually crying and sobbing from the effects of the accumulated pain of the spanking. Nevertheless, whenever Angela lessened the severity of her blows, Vivian verbally objected to the softening of the discipline. Instead she insisted and urged continuous and relentless ferocity of violence towards her rear end. And she squirted every time after a particularly forcible spanking, making the bed sheet under her extremely moist.

Angela directed the twenty-fifth spank to land smack on the middle of Vivian's ass contacting both cheeks to satisfy her own imperative regimen for equal distribution. Vivian's ass now displayed a brilliant rosy red-pink hue, and was covered by purplish welts. Although not a sadist, Angela could not help harboring a sense of pride in being responsible for effecting a sensually electrifying visual of Vivian's derrière. Still feeling some remorse at her own malicious pleasure, Angela gushed:

"Oh my dear Vivian, my precious love! Your bummy looks so severely beaten. I'm so sorry for torturing you. Do you have some cream or lotion, I can get to soothe away the pain?"

Vivian was perspiring heavily. She panted out a reply:

"No I don't need any cream or lotion. I love the feeling of warmth now radiating from my butt. I just need you to lick my ass hole and plunge your fist into my cunt."

To facilitate her desires, Vivian crawled forward on the bed. She still maintained her ass up in the air, her arms were splayed out, and her head was resting on its side on a pillow. This forty-five degree angle position of Vivian's body, allowed Angela to mount the bed. She thus arrived at the optimum placement to undertake Vivian's wishes.

She started tentatively tonguing Vivian's anus ever mindful of irritation and pain Vivian must be feeling from the forceful ass beating. When she reached over to make contact with Vivian's vulva, Angela was shocked at the amount of moisture that was drenched in Vivian's pubic hair. And when Angela stuck a finger into Vivian's vagina, she could not imagine coming into contact with a soggier pussy that was devoid of male sperm.

'Oh my god', thought Angela. 'She must have experienced countless orgasms during the spanking. Despite her sobs, she actually must have enjoyed being spanked.' This thought curtailed Angela's sense of guilt for beating on Vivian. Instead she concentrated on driving Vivian into further ecstacy.

In truth Vivian had indeed experienced competing sensations of pain and pleasure throughout Angela's fierce spanking. There was no denying the ensuing pain from the brutal pummeling of her bottom. But by the same token, having urged and welcomed this punishment, she undeniably derived pleasure sufficient enough which drove her to experience three orgasms, not to mention causing copious leakage of her female fluids. As she saw it, the oral sex and manual impalement of her cunt that she had demanded from Angela was the right balm to calm her agitative state.

Angela stopped licking Vivian's asshole to concentrate on Vivian's pussy. She switched her body around to crawl under Vivian's rump. She licked Vivian's clit as she simultaneously began to manually fuck Vivian's vagina. At first it was only one finger inside Vivian's cunt. Then it was three fingers in spear thrusts in and out of Vivian's delightful pussy.

Finally Angela was able to push in her entire fist past her wrist into Vivian's sexual hole. Vivian had been grunting during the digital play. Once she sensed Angela's entire hand in her, she squeaked and squawked in reaction. With a heavy sigh and in her sultry heavy voice Vivian urged:

"Oh yes my angel darling! That's it! That's what I want! That's what I need! Fuck me Angela! Fuck me good! Fuck me hard! Make me scream! Don't stop until I do!"

In response, Angela was intensely pumping her fist inside of Vivian's cunt. She did not ignore Vivian's clit either, as she clamped down on it with her teeth. In such spot, Angela liberally licked the sensuous nub to deliver exquisite pleasure directly to Vivian's brain. To hasten the onset of her inevitable orgasm, Vivian was on her own volition desperately grinding her cunt on Angela's invading hand.

In due course Vivian climaxed. And did she ever climax! She screamed, even louder than that of her screams during her spanking. Naturally though, this scream was of an agonized exquisite pleasurable nature as opposed to her truly agonized torturous nature of her pain screams. She squirted yet again, this time landing on Angle's face. For good measure she also expelled a flow of urine, also alas landing on the face of her unfortunate sex partner. The ultimate indiscretion of Vivian's orgasm consisted of her releasing an involuntary and very loud fart. At least the same was not foul in odor to even the most sensitive nose.

Vivian was too overwhelmed by her orgasm to feel mortified of her embarrassment. As for Angela, she was so captivated by the events that she experienced an orgasm herself. Angela was not so fastidious as to take umbrage at Vivian's lapses of proper self control. Instead she was appreciative that she had just participated in the acutest sexual episode to date in her life. Angela regarded the mess on her face was something she had achieved as opposed to something done to her.

Vivian turned over to rest on her back, while Angela scooted up on the bed to embrace and cuddle with the farmer's daughter. They kissed solemnly; deeply and intensely. They were unmindful of Angela's gooey and messy face. Also Vivian's face laced with perspiration from her exertion was a no never mind to the both of them. Instead if not derived from actual love, the feeling of well being was what prompted the comfortable attraction to each other. They remained in this position for nearly an hour; no conversation just intermittent compelling kissing, accompanied by heavy breathing. They were content in savoring the intimacy of their naked bodies closely aligned.

Finally it was Angela that broke their silent intimacy by asking:

"I detect that you experienced at least three orgasms while I was spanking you. And I have no doubt that your screams of pain were genuine. So can you explain Vivian how you could square your pain with your pleasure."

Vivian gave it some thought before coming up with a comprehensive rationale. She replied:

"Believe it or not Angela, but I've been intrigued by this very conundrum. The only previous sexual spanking I had endured was with my sister and her then boyfriend now husband. I had lost my cherry the night previously so I was susceptible to trying anything sexual, if only to catch up to my sister's experience.

"Actually both my sister and I were spanked under the guise of a contest as the loser would be subject to being peed upon. I did lose the contest so that both my sister and her boyfriend peed upon me; I even drank some of their pee in the process. I believe such antics are known as water sports. All three of us considered our activity as a lark; something kinky but not to be taken seriously.

"Unfortunately I told my first lover that night, and he was aghast at being appraised of such information. He called me all kinds of vile names; such as 'slut' and 'whore' being the most frequent

epithets and he left without even fucking me! He told his brother about me who in turn spread the news throughout the school. So I was called 'pissface' by everyone whether they knew the story about me or not.

"Now I had always been scorned in my initial years in high school. I attribute that to my aloofness and my visible display of disdain of those I deem unworthy. I understand such characteristics are ignoble so that I had no quarrel with such ostracization by my peers. However, I've maintained that one's sex life with exception of criminal sexual behavior such as rape and pedophilia, are no one's business especially if consenting partners are involved.

"However when my class mates tormented me I got the impression they were gleeful in doing so. The unstated implication was that they deemed they were superior to me since they would not submit to the kinky sex I had. Never mind that most of the girls (except the truly ugly) in my senior class had had more different sexual partners than me.

"I felt the criticism was very unfair and I had a miserable final high school year enduring constant taunting and bullying. Erin did her best in protecting me from the torments by having the school enforce an anti bullying policy against me. Of course this only made the students a little more careful in lashing out against me. Whenever they taunted me, it was only on occasion when no teacher was around.

"Finally when I got here to the University of Wisconsin, the atmosphere was changed. Everyone accepted Erin and I as a couple and we had some really good times. Even when I broke up with Erin my sexual life was not subject of anyone's concern.

"But this year things have changed. Although knowledge of ..er...my Messalina weekend has been kept under the wraps, still my promiscuity tendencies have become widely known especially with my friends and acquaintances. So again I've been subjected to societal censure. Not as bad as high school mind you, but still it has been hurtful especially troublesome in acquiring loyal friends.

"So my dear Angela when you mentioned that bad girls get spanked, I detected my moment of epiphany. I realized that's my penance. That's my opportunity 'to do the time'. If I get spanked then my sins have been washed away. It gives me justification to my personal belief that all sex between consenting adults is to be championed not resisted.

"I'm convinced that those thoughts saw me through the pain that I endured. And three orgasms is the by product of my thinking."

Angela stared at Vivian for a significant amount of time. Then she said:

"That's too deep for pillow talk. Why don't you just shove your hand into my twat and fuck me silly."

Vivian complied to Angela's desire.

12