Vivian Laaning Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Therefore, this evening already had turned out to be beyond anything he could have possibly envisioned never mind even expected. The fact that in this bar, he had fingered the cunts of two women and licked the resultant pussy juice off those fingers, placed him into a sexual euphoria he could not have possibly anticipated. Add this that he actually received a blow job put him temporally out of his mind. He now was convinced that he was in the middle of a sexual dream. Still he had not awakened so that was a good thing. Consequently, he simply nodded at Vivian's request for further libation.

When Ralph got his beer, he partook a heavy swallow which snapped him out of his reverie. Nevertheless, he was astonished at the events that had transpired. He believed he lacked strong sex appeal, and yet Angela and Vivian had come on to him despite virtually no advances by him.

If these girls were bimbos or sluts he could understand better. However, he could discern that these women were of substance and normally would not have noticed him even in a crowd of two persons. He thought that perhaps they were 'slumming'. It could be the only plausible explanation. Or maybe they were just drunk, but neither one of them displayed any sign that either was unduly intoxicated. So he timidly asked in a manner betraying his doubts of his appeal to them, "So you girls really do like me? You are not acting on a dare? Perhaps you are in the middle of a secret sorority scavenger hunt compelling you to fuck a nerd?"

Angela, mimicking Vivian's sultry voice answered, "Why Ralph Peterson you do say some strange things. Do you really think that I would give a blow job to just anyone I would meet in a bar? I can assure you that I'm more discriminating than that."

Vivian piped in, "If the prettiest and the most popular girl in your high school wanted to have dated you, than why are you so skeptical that we are not attracted to you as well?"

At this point Ralph could only stutter, "B...B...B...B...But...b...b...but...but..."

Angela addressing Vivian observed, "It seems like Ralph needs more convincing from us to be assured of our mutual regard."

Vivian agreed, "Naturally! One can not adjudge attraction by one solitary blow job; even an assisted one. So Ralphie, do you have wheels to get us to my place? Once there I guarantee a good time and you will no longer have doubts about us."

Ralph nodded assent, and they all left the bar together with the girls holding arms on each side of him. Ralph's car proved to be a brand new luxurious Lincoln SUV. Angela could not help but gasp, "Oh my God Ralph! You are rich! Not a poor nerd as you seem to intimate."

Ralph was warmed by Angela's exclamation that he replied virtually stutter free, "I have to admit that my family is fairly well to do in Eau Claire. Since I only have a kid sister, Kellyanne, who is 11 years old, my parents are able to indulge me more than I deserve. This car is a present in advance of my upcoming graduation.

"I imagine Kellyanne when she reaches high school and university will likewise be showered by similar material goodies. She is their precious princess after all. Of course I have to and do love her unconditionally.

"However, despite my family's prominence in the city it has not spared me from ostracism by my peers in high school. In some ways I envy my sister, since I'm absolutely certain she will not face the kind of adversity I've endured. Not only does she not stutter, but she has a winning personality that no right minded person could hate her. Besides she seems likely to develop into a stunning beauty. On second thought, that may be her scourge, as feelings of jealousy and envy might reduce her popularity amongst her peers."

Angela marveled at his humbleness. She thought, 'Yes he stutters, but he sure has other attributes that any female could admire'. Accordingly she replied, "Thank God, Ralph, that you are not a snob. You see I'm rich as well, actually from a very wealthy family in Connecticut. My friends and acquaintances back there, think highly of themselves despite being most decidedly shallow and small minded. In contrast to them it is truly a pleasure to meet you."

Vivian added, "And there are more pleasures that await us."

They all got into Ralph's vehicle. Vivian could sense a special spark of mutual admiration was developing between Angela and Ralph. So she prudently volunteered to sit in the back seat. She knew that Angela could direct Ralph to her basement apartment as well as she could. When they arrived the three of them walked hand in hand to the apartment. The girls were giddy in anticipation of the sexual activity they had planned on. Ralph was giddy in anticipation of sexual activity which up to now was only possible in his wildest wet dreams. He was still somewhat bothered by the possibility that this was all a dream after all.

As soon as they gained entrance into Vivian's apartment, the women wordlessly immediately shucked off their shoes. Then they traipsed into Vivian's bedroom to continue undressing. Ralph following the lead of the women, removed his shoes and followed them into the bedroom. There he also undressed so that shortly all three of them were completely naked.

Still there was no conversation as each was in his or her element of ecstasy. Both Angela and Vivian struck provocative poses to display their luscious, mouth watering appeal of their female bodies. In the process they took turns to pinch their nipples, spread open their labia lips and the cheeks of their asses. By holding their hands behind their heads, they jutted out their breasts to show off to best advantage their splendid mammary glands.

Their intoxicating show off performance featuring their physical female attributes had the desired effect. Ralph was actually drooling! He was totally mesmerized by the loveliness of the naked Angela and Vivian. In the back of his mind was the notion that perhaps Vivian did not possess the prettiest of faces amongst beautiful women, but that would be to his mind an insignificant detail when appraising her absolute total beauty. Nonetheless, her facial features were striking that one could not ignore. It certainly contained a significant allure sufficient to entice many a male including himself.

As for Angela, in his mind had already considered her to be the quintessential perfection of the female sex. He could not detect a single physical blemish that might otherwise lessen his high regard for her beauty. And he felt there would not be anyone that would seriously dispute his viewpoint. With such thoughts, he naturally sprung a splendid erection. Spotting that erection, Vivian instructed, "A terrific erection is surly a shame to waste. Ralphie, my gorgeous stud muffin, won't you please get on the bed and lie on your back. That way Angela and I can properly love on you."

There was nothing for Ralph to do but to comply. Once he was situated on his back, Angela and Vivian were finally in a position to put to test Vivian's assertions of the make-up of the ultimate thrill of tea bagging. Angela and Vivian climbed onto the bed on either side of Ralph. They placed themselves upside down so that their mouths and hands were in easy reach of his penis. Consequently, their legs were situated close to his head. Vivian grabbed his cock, and started stroking it. She sighed, "Oh Angela look! Isn't this one of the finest specimen of manhood before us.

Angela agreed, "Oh yes! This is truly a mighty fine looking cock. And yummy to taste as well."

Vivian, obviously referring to Angela's under the table bar room blow job, retorted, "Oh wouldn't I like to be privy to such fact for certain!"

With that Angela captured his cock-head into her mouth and started licking it ever so tantalizingly. Her action drove his mind into overdrive of passionate pleasures. For relief from the feverous effects of the oral sex applied by his female partners, Ralph reached for the nearest ankle belonging to Angela. Having brought that foot right to the front of his face, he was able to start sucking on each toe with prolonged emphasis on the big toe. In reacting to this unexpected but stimulating worship of her foot, Angela adopted Vivian's choice of the loose sobriquet of his name, and in a steamy audible squeaked, "Oh Ralphie that is so wonderful! Don't stop what you're doing! It feels so fucking good!"

Muttering in a barely audible tone, 'You snooze, you lose', Vivian took the opportunity afforded by Angela's vocalization, to yank Ralph's cock into her mouth. She commenced sliding up and down on his shaft and intermittently deep throating him. Now that in essence Angela was precluded from blowing him off, she then took his entire sac into her mouth. She rationalized in her mind that after all the stated primary purpose of the evening was to explore and enjoy the pleasures of tea bagging.

Angela proved to be a natural at tea bagging. She alternated between swallowing his entire sac whole and to stimulating orally each testicle in turn. The combination of Vivian's blow job in conjunction with Angela's tea bagging overpowered Ralph's resistance to climaxing. In due course he flooded Vivian's mouth with blast after blast of his seed.

Ralph's ejaculation was so forceful, that Vivian could not contain it all in her oral cavity. Some of his cum oozed out of her mouth to slide down his shaft. The ever vigilant Angela was quick to the rescue! Spotting the ensuing mess, she licked up the errant globs of sperm, so that when Vivian withdrew, Ralph's cock was clean from any consequences of his discharge.

At this point with her mouth full of cum, Vivian moved to Angela's mouth. The latter instinctively opened her mouth to receive an undulating flow of cum from Vivian's mouth. To stop the flow, Vivian started kissing Angela, and the two engaged in an elongated cum swapping kissing until per force all of the ejaculate was consumed. Smilingly Vivian could not help observing, "You see Angela I'm not greedy! I share!"

Angela responded by parodying Kipling's famous poem, "You're a better woman than I, Gunga Din."

12