Vivian Laaning Ch. 47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling of Vivian's tongue on her nipple was a different sensation which heretofore Erica had not experienced. She surmised that this special new feeling must be akin to what it must feel like when breast feeding. Of course there was no milk yet in her breasts, but still if this euphoric feeling she was experiencing was indeed similar to breast feeding then she couldn't wait to take on such chore. In the meantime Vivian's oral stimulation of her nipples was sending Erica into sexual heaven. For the first time since they started their love making, Erica was provoked to vocalize. So she started uttering exclamations such as:

"Oh fuck Viv! That feels so good! Oh my fucking god that feels so fucking good! Suck that nipple! Oh yah Viv! That's oh so fucking good! You're good! Keep doing it!"

In addition to sucking on Erica's nipples and boobs, Vivian was rubbing the baby bump of her stomach. This soothing action produced a purring sound from Erica. Vivian vacated her oral attention on Erica's bosom, but maintained manual stimulation on both tits and nipples. With her mouth she concentrated on planting a plethora of kisses throughout the surface of the baby bump.

Suddenly, the surface of Erica's stomach rolled from north to south. Obviously the baby in uterus was moving and probably kicking its mother. Although in a state of pure sexual ecstasy, Vivian was still conscious enough to notice this unrelated movement. So she giggled and said:

"Looks like your little one is impatient and appears to be coming down with cabin fever."

Then Vivian directed remarks to Erica's swollen stomach:

"Be still little one, you still have three more months to stay in your Mom before you get to see the world."

Erica was not amused as the her baby's movement had interrupted her euphoric rush. So she snarled:

"Forget the little bastard Viv! I was getting so close to cumming up until this moment. Just concentrate on making me happy."

"Yes Ma'am!"

By this time Erica had collapsed on to her back as Vivian scooted down to visit Erica's vulva. Because of her beach ball baby bump Erica could not comfortably see the whole of Vivian's cunnilingus motion. So she just closed her eyes and passively enjoyed the fruits of her sister's undertaking. Erica did spread her thighs as wide as possible to facilitate the oral sexual activity.

To commence her muff dive, Vivian was initially content to simply lick up and down the length of Erica's vagina. That in itself struck a new nerve in Erica, which prompted her to lift and drop her hips in reaction to the feel of Vivian's tongue. She also started a constant moaning and groaning vocalization as she entered the next phase of her euphoria.

Vivian's cunnilingus prompted a renewed upswing of her passion. The same had been momentarily derailed by her notice of Erica's belly reaction to the fetal activity. She used her hands to part Erica's labia so that she could penetrate the vaginal opening with thrusts of her tongue. Each time Vivian penetrated as deep as she could, she would swirl her tongue around the vaginal wall, before withdrawing to commence another tongued plunge.

The smell of Erica's cunt was potent. Her odor in a vacuum would be deemed off-putting and rank. But in the context of an intense cunnilingus it was intoxicating and exhilarating to Vivian's sense of smell. The overwhelming ecstasy palpitating throughout Vivian's mind while eating out her sister caused her to involuntary leg action to alleviate the torrid sensations. While lying prone between Erica's legs, Vivian lifted the calves of her legs straight up in the air and crossed her ankles. Then she bent her calves further to strike her ass. She kept this activity up for quite some time.

Changing from tongue stabs of the vagina, Vivian began licking Erica's labia in earnest. She was salivating, and her liquid became mixed with the discharge of Erica's female juices. As a result she would periodically slurp up the combined moisture. This sensation caused by Vivian's suction was felt by Erica as if a drain of here essence was effected, and she squeaked loudly each time it occurred.

Vivian then switched to tonguing Erica's clitoris. She sucked up the flesh surrounding the clit into her mouth. Having the clit fully captured in her mouth, Vivian was able to produce exquisite sensations with her tongue. Erica was now moaning even louder than before and repeated the previous vocalization of her breasts:

"Oh fuck Viv! That feels so good! Oh my fucking god that feels so fucking good! Suck that clit! Suck the pussy! Oh yeah Viv! That's oh so fucking good! You're good! Keep doing it!"

In continuing to administer Erica's clit orally, Vivian struck three fingers into Erica's vagina. She was rotating her fingers to make the vaginal opening gape. Then she was able to add the additional digits to complete a full fist penetration. Once she was able to insert her full hand up to her wrist in Erica's vagina, Vivian started to fuck Erica manually. In conjunction with the fisting, Vivian was continuing to simultaneously stimulate Erica's clit orally.

The double action on her vulva brought Erica to her orgasm. This orgasm was a totally unique sensation unlike any other. Subsequently, she was able to analyze the various factors that made this orgasm special; an out of this world experience. All that she was conscious of at the time, was that she screamed, and shrieked most vociferously than ever before. Her body was trembling and shivering. As soon as Vivian withdrew, Erica's body started to spasm as she thrashed here and there along the surface of the bed. She was panting and perspiring something fierce.

Since Vivian had not climaxed, she remained in a sexually excited frame of mind and in need of ultimate relief. Leaving Erica to cope with her sensations, she got out of the bed and went to the drawer that contained her supply of sex toys. She first picked out her special strap-on dildo containing in addition the three speed plug to stimulate either her own vagina or butt hole. As before Vivian intended to insert this plug in her vagina .

Vivian also grabbed the inflatable vibrating butt plug for use in her own ass, which she lubricated with Vaseline for her comfort. She also selected her newest purchased sex toy: a pink bunny fluffy tail butt plug. Having gathered her three toys, she returned to Erica who was just lying on her back slowly recovering her breath from the after effects of her orgasm. Setting aside the toys on the bed within easy, she got on the bed beside her now happy sister.

She planted a perfunctory kiss on Erica's lips and slipped the three middle fingers of her previous fisting hand into Erica's vagina. Erica gasped at the renewed invasion of her cunt, and so she grabbed the back of Vivian's head to force a more serious kiss. Soon Vivian became satisfied that her fisting hand and fingers had become suitably sleek and gooey. Breaking off the kiss, she instructed Erica to turn around, and get on her knees into a doggy position.

Vivian positioned herself at Erica's rear end, and commenced a rimming job. Erica squeaked in pleasure as anilingus had always been a favorite form of oral sex for her; both giving and receiving. As a natural consequence, Erica's anus gaped as Vivian's licking became more intense. This allowed Vivian to insert a couple of her fingers coated with Erica's cum to further stimulate Erica's derrière. Erica was now grunting as she was immersed in pure passion. Her mind was overwhelmed with pleasurable sensations.

At this point Erica was able to easily accommodate Vivian's fist in her ass. Vivian was not interested in performing manual sodomy, but was merely intent on lubricating Erica's rectum to allow for the insertion of the bunny tail vibrating butt plug. Once she was satisfied that Erica could tolerate the butt plug, Vivian withdrew her fist and replaced it with the fluffy bunny tail. The sight of the pink fluffy bunny tail sticking out of Erica's ass was just too adorable for Vivian. She had to exclaim:

"Oh my god Erica! You're so cute with that bunny tail. By golly we are actually fucking like rabbits!"

Erica snorted as she replied:

"Cut the crap Viv. Just fuck me. You got me aroused again so I don't need your smart aleck comments. Fuck me now!"

And so Vivian complied. She stuck the inflatable butt plug in her ass and pumped it up to its maximum volume. She was never one to do things by half measure, and she loved challenges. As far she was concerned, she had been sodomized by the biggest dongs imaginable so that a sex toy could not be as difficult. She fitted herself with the strap-on dildo harness and maneuvered the attached vibrating plug into her own vagina.

Vivian then penetrated Erica's vagina and started fucking her. She leaned forward to squish her ample boobs unto Erica's back. She reached around to fondle Erica's equally ample boobs. Their lesbian coitus was mind blowing. Each sister was enjoying double penetration of their cunt and ass hole simultaneously. Each sister was cognizant that her partner was being similarly treated sexually. And to top it off each sister's breasts were also engaged in sexual touching. Vivian's tits were stimulated by the rolling contact with Erica's back. The latter's breasts were stimulated by Vivian's hands grasping and squeezing Erica's nipples and boobs.

One thing about Vivian's strap-on dildo; it was constructed with material that remarkably replicated the feel of an actual penis. Thus, when Erica climaxed, her orgasm felt just as if she had completed a natural heterosexual intercourse notwithstanding the sensation of Vivian's breasts rubbing against her back.

As for Vivian, she climaxed shortly after hearing Erica's screams of joy. Since her primary purpose was to please her sister to counteract her social misery, Vivian realized she had ventured into the realm of participating in raw carnal sexual pleasure. Erica's vocalization of her orgasm proved to Vivian that she had succeeded which in turn produced a delicious orgasm of her own.

The sisters disengaged to lay on their backs to recover their equilibrium from their intense sexual play. During the afterglow, Erica was the first to speak:

"Thank you Viv! That was awesome!"

Vivian replied tersely:

"My pleasure!"

12