Vivian - Their Ebony Queen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

After that morning, Jared was like a little puppy dog, obediently following around its new owner, or mistress in this case. Like a puppy, Jared would occasionally make a mess and need to be trained. Vivian watched as he fawned over her and spied on her every move. She baited him and then would catch him staring, making sure to tease him about it, slipping him deeper into submission with every instance. It was about a week after the kitchen that she set him up for another little humiliation/seduction.

Vivian went to her office in the house and made sure to leave the door ajar. She proceeded to open a porn site that specialized in interracial and cuckold porn. She started a video, turning up the volume enough that Jared couldn't help but hear, and be drawn to the open door. When he looked in, he had a clear view of the computer screen and could see Vivian from the back. Her skirt was pulled up around her hips. Her full, smooth, round, mocha colored ass was visible through the open back chair, and she appeared to be pleasuring herself as she viewed the scene. Jared watched the screen, which showed a hulk of a black man fucking a curvy redhead with abandon, as she screamed at the top of her lungs for more. Jared also watched as Vivian fingered herself aggressively while taking in the video. He couldn't resist pulling his sweats down and pleasuring himself either.

Jared had never ventured into the interracial genre of porn. He had told himself that it just wasn't his thing. He had always been a girl-on-girl or mother/son porn watcher. Nothing seemed to get him going like watching two girls eat each other's pussy. However, the taboo of the scene Vivian was taking in was intense, the pure size of the actor's cock, the way his skin against hers was such a dichotomy, and the way the female performer seemed to be loving what was happing to her, not just acting out a scene, had him more turned on than he could remember when watching porn. He was slowly but firmly stroking his cock as he watched, trying not to cum when suddenly Vivian spun around in her chair to face him and caught him, guilty as sin, with his cock in hand.

"I knew you were back there." Vivian said to him with a smirk on her face. Curling her index finger at him, she continued, "Come here, suga-pie, come watch with mommy."

Jared stopped stroking and just stared at his stepmom-to-be. She had her blouse wide open with her magnificent ebony breasts on full display as she slowly teased her prominent clit with her middle finger. Her beauty and his guilt had him paralyzed. For several seconds, he just stood and stared, before Vivian again coaxed him into the room. Jared creeped into the room and eventually reached Vivian, who turned her chair back to the computer and invited him to sit on her lap. Jared accepted, and gently lowered himself onto her naked thighs.

Vivian grabbed the mouse and clicked on another scene. This one was just like the last one, a black man and another voluptuous red head. The difference was as the scene rolled; the redhead was tying a white man to a chair. She referred to him as her little cucky, a term with which Jared was not familiar. The redhead then proceeded to fuck and suck the black man as she teased her husband. Jared didn't understand why, but the whole thing had his motor running so hot and his cock so hard.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Vivian inquired.

Jared nodded silently.

"Look at her body. Isn't it so sexy?"

Jared nodded.

"She kind of reminds me of Shelly, don't you agree?"

Jared cringed a little at the mention of his big sister, but again nodded his agreement.

"And would you look at the way she handles that cock. Isn't it magnificent?" Vivian probed.

Jared wasn't quite sure if Vivian meant the woman's technique was magnificent or if the man's cock was magnificent, but once again, he just nodded. It became clear to what she was referring to when she continued.

"So big, so thick, soooooooooo black." She emphasized.

Jared was a bit confused. Why would she talk to him about the man's cock, and make sure to point out how black it was? However, when his father's fiancé wrapped her hand around his modest white cock and began stroking, he lost all train of thought and just vigorously nodded his head.

Look how much she loves the feel of it as it disappears into her hole; the way she grinds all the way down on it, the pleasure in her face. She fucking loves it.

Jared just whimpered in agreement as his orgasm rapidly rose toward the surface. Vivian's hand was giving just the right amount of pressure and pleasure, keeping him right on the edge until she was ready.

"Look at her little cuck, so hard and so lustfully looking at his bride as she relishes in her desire. I'll bet he could cum without even being touched." Vivian proclaimed, just as she sped up her manipulations of Jared's cock.

Jared let out a guttural moan, and his cock erupted, spraying shot after shot of his cum all over him, Vivian and the computer's keyboard. The orgasm he experienced was even better than the one in the kitchen the first time. He collapsed back against Vivian. She wrapped one arm around him, giving him a tight hug. She raised her cum covered hand to his mouth and he did as he was expected, licking up all the cum that was there. They both sat there for a few minutes as he recovered, before Vivian demanded he clean up the rest of his filthy mess. Jared didn't protest one bit, using his hands and his tongue to lick up all that he had deposited around the immediate area of the computer. Vivian praised him for being a good boy and told him anytime he wanted to do that again, just let her know, then she warned him again about keeping their little secret.

It wasn't 24 hours later that Jared was asking Vivian for a repeat performance. This scenario played out almost every day for the next couple of weeks. The videos were always a black man and a redhead. Although Vivian never again brought up Shelly, the seed had been planted. Every time he saw a new red head, he saw his sister. Every time he saw Shelly now, Jared saw his sister as a sexual being. He didn't really feel that he had any desire to have sex with her, but the thoughts of her being the girls in the videos, had his mind in constant arousal and his cock hard every time he was in Shelly's presence.

One day Vivian put on a video with a woman and her husband taking the BBC together in their mouths and asses. This was quite a change, and quite a shock to Jared. He wasn't sure how he should feel about it all. However, as Vivian stroked him to climax, she teased him about being a little sissy cuck like the man in the video. Jared knew he shouldn't like it, but the taboo of it all and the way Vivian framed everything, had him again coming like never before. He was even aroused by watching the white husband suck the big black cock for his cuckoldress wife. When Vivian asked Jared if he wanted to watch a white girl take big black cock in real life, he didn't hesitate one bit, telling her, he would love that. Two days later that is exactly what happened.

****

Vivian and Jared had been out to lunch and were approaching their home. She had been teasing him during the entire lunch and the drive home. She had him completely on edge and Jared was hoping to ask for another video session with his stepmother-to-be. However, when they pulled into the driveway, his sister's car was there, as well as a strange car at the curb in front of the house. Jared was very disappointed. With his sister and this apparent visitor present, he figured he would not be getting his aching balls relieved. He needed it so badly, especially after Vivian had them churning and about to burst.

"What's the matter buttercup?" Vivian asked, noticing his pouty face.

"Nothing." He mumbled, not wanting to ask for something he was sure she would reject with his sister home.

"Don't look so glum my dear; Mommy has a little surprise I think you are going to love." She told him with a wicked grin on her face.

She stopped the car and told Jared he needed to be quiet if he wanted to get his surprise. Jared agreed and followed her into the house. She gently closed the door and put a finger to his lips to keep him silent. The two of them took off their shoes and she guided him up the stairs. She walked him across the landing toward Shelly's room. Jared was plenty confused as they approached the open door until he heard a voice that stopped him in his tracks.

"That's it, slut! Suck that nigger cock you little white tramp!"

Vivian again put her finger to his lips and pulled him toward the door. Jared began walking again and they both peered around the door jamb into the room. What Jared saw would change him for life. On her knees and completely naked, was his sister and she was between the legs of a very large black man. She was fellating the largest cock Jared had ever seen, in real life. What surprised Jared more than just that, was the vigor and enthusiasm with which Shelly was sucking that black cock. She was moaning and slurping on that long, fat rod like she was auditioning to be one of the actresses in those videos Jared and Vivian watched so often. Shelly had one hand stroking that slick pole as the other one was between her legs and appeared to be manically assaulting her clit.

"You sure do love my black cock, don't you little one?" The black man asked Jared's big sister in a thick African accent.

"Yes daddy, I love nigger dick." Shelly told him, still stroking the saliva covered monster after taking it out of her mouth.

Jared's chin almost hit the ground when he heard that, there seemed to be a familiarity between them. He instantly shoved his hand down his pants to play with his already hard cock.

"I can see that baby girl." The black man said as he slowly but forcefully continued to push Shelly's head down on his jutting pole..

Jared's eyes began to bug out as he watched that black cock disappear inch by inch into his sister's mouth until only about an inch was exposed. Then Shelly's tongue appeared from her mouth as she stuck it out to open her throat more, and the last inch disappeared. His sister didn't even gag. How could she have that whole monster in her throat? He was sure it must have reached her stomach. She stayed there for what seemed an eternity before she slowly retreated, and the drool covered shaft reappeared. Shelly pulled the cock fully from her mouth.

"You like that daddy?" she asked with a seductive little smirk.

"Slut!" was all the man said to her.

"Thank you, daddy."

Shelly carefully deep throated the mammoth cock, like that, several more times. Jared watched with great interest as his sister proved what a black cock whore she really was.

"Look how much she loves the feel of his cock as it slides down her gullet" Vivian whispered into Jared's ear while pulling his loose-fitting pants down. They settled at his ankles. She pulled his own hand away, and she began to manipulate his raging hard-on. "Look how much she loves the taste of it. I'll bet it's delicious." She told her submissive little boy.

Jared was on the edge of orgasm when Vivian pinched the base of his steel hard shaft, choking off his pleasure momentarily. He winched and made a bit of a whimper.

"Shhhhhhhhh!" she warned him. "We don't want to disturb the little slut.

Jared covered his mouth.

They continued to watch, and Vivian continued to tease, "I'll bet you would like to taste it wouldn't you Babyboy? Suck on that big beautiful black cock like all those little wimpy white boys in the videos we watch."

Jared nervously shook his head.

"Don't lie to mommy, little one. We both know you want it." She had him on the edge again and his resistance to her suggestions was fading fast. She continued to edge him and brainwash him the entire time they watched his sister service the massive black man with the African accent.

The black man lied back on Shelly's bed and instructed her to climb onto his cock. Shelly eagerly submitted to his command, and seconds later, Jared watched the black man's pole disappear into another one of his sister's holes. He watched his sister gratifyingly moan her approval.

"Oh yes daddy, you feel so good in my little white pussy."

Shelly began to ride the man's cock slowly up and down for the next few minutes whimpering the whole time. The black man reached up and roughly mauled her perky little white tits. He squeezed them and tweaked the nipples. Shelly squealed her consent and as he continued, she began to speed up her repeated impalement with his cock.

"Look at her, just like all the white sluts in those videos. You want to be your sister's little pretend cuckold, my precious little white boy?" Vivian queried. She was aggressively stroking Jared's cock at this point, but never let him achieve orgasm. Jared didn't answer. He didn't nod or shake his head. He just stood there in a trance watching his sister, the sister he had idolized his whole life, act like a complete whore for a black man.

Vivian was an expert with the dirty talk and the manipulation of Jared's cock, keeping him on edge and completely engaged in his sister's lascivious acts. They watched as Shelly expertly made the big black man climax, and in so doing, made herself cum repeatedly, finally collapsing on top of her lover, completely spent, but thoroughly satisfied. By the time Shelly had drained the balls of the black man into her accepting white cunt, Jared would have committed murder for Vivian, if it meant she would let him cum.

After it was over, there was a long stint of silence as the two lovers lay there recovering. When Shelly had gathered her wits, she rose from the bed and walked to her private bathroom. She closed the door and turned on the shower. The black man continued to lie there and recuperate. Vivian never stopped manipulating Jared's little pecker, edging him the whole time.

"Look at it, Jared. It's still hard, and it's covered in their juices. I bet it's delicious." Vivian told him, directing his attention to the man's big black cock. "It's time, Babyboy, go take it in your mouth and be sissy's good little white boy cuckold, like in the videos. Go clean the black man's cock like you should."

Jared shook his head uncertainly. It was one thing to watch it on video and be turned on by it, it was another thing to do it in real life.

"Go on Buttercup, be mommy's good boy and Shelly's good little cuck. Do as a good little cuck should. Clean her bull's soiled black cock." Vivian encouraged and manipulated him, stroking him ever so slowly and seductively.

Jared didn't move, his inner turmoil too much for him to comprehend. Vivian waited a few moments, letting it all sink in before she spoke. He still didn't move to obey her.

"Do as mommy says." She said a bit more firmly.

Jared shook his head nervously. Vivian lost her patience.

"Jared, do you like all the attention Mommy has given you recently? All the cock stroking, and the mind-blowing orgasms?" she asked, still slowly stroking his pulsating member.

Jared nodded, turning his head to look at her.

"Eyes forward!" She snapped. "Don't take your eyes off that big, beautiful, black cock!"

Jared whipped his head forward.

"Do you want that attention mommy has given you to stop?" She asked, while simultaneously pulling her hand off his cock.

He looked down, and seeing his bare prick, whimpered a "no".

"That's what I thought." Vivian replied, still not returning her hand to his pulsing penis. "Now, do as mommy commands, right this instant, or you can kiss all that loving attention goodbye."

Jared whined something inaudibly and tried to look at her again.

"Eyes forward young man!" She snapped.

Jared complied.

"Is that what you want? You want mommy's loving attention to disappear?" She asked.

"No Mommy." He mumbled.

"Then be mommy's good little bitch and clean your sister's cum off that gorgeous black cock, NOW!"

The sudden change in Vivian's demeanor did not go unnoticed by Jared, and it aroused him even more. He did as she commanded. Slowly he moved toward the black man, shuffling his feet, as his pants were still around his ankles. The black man quickly sat up on the edge of the bed. He looked at the doorway and saw Vivian wink at him from the doorway. Jared approach and the black man smiled at him.

"Whatchu want white boy?" he asked Jared, lying back down on the bed.

Jared silently stood between his legs and bent over the black man's prone body. Without a word, he reached out and grabbed the black member and slowly slid it into his mouth. The smell and the taste were bitter. Jared wasn't sure he liked it. He thought about taking it from his mouth when he heard Vivian's sultry voice encourage him, as she approached him from behind.

'That's mommy's good little cuckold wannabe. Clean that big black cock like a good white boy bitch."

Her hand reached between his legs, and again, began to manipulate his raging hard penis. She stroked and whispered nasty words to him, raising his libido to an all-time high. Jared could feel the thick black meat getting harder in his mouth and it, to his surprise, turned him on even more. The thought that he was causing this man pleasure made him feel proud, regardless of the fact it was happening because he was sucking a cock like a homosexual. He was completely on edge and couldn't handle all the emotions and feelings overwhelming his senses. His lust for this cock consumed him and he began to suck with vigor.

"That's it." Vivian's voice punctured his reverie. "Mommy knew you would be an eager little cock sucker."

The words only provoked him to want to please her more. The cock in his mouth was rock hard by now and all he wanted was to pleasure it more.

"You're gonna make him come Babyboy. Keep going. Faster, use your hands. Make him explode in your filthy little faggot mouth." Vivian demanded.

Jared wasn't comprehending the words by this point. All he knew was Vivian was happy with him and that this cock felt so good in his mouth. Then something happened that would also change his life forever. Vivian lubed her finger with her mouth and shoved it into Jared's tight little asshole. The new sensation was too much, and his cock immediately exploded all over the floor. His body convulsed and shook, and he seemed to lose control of every muscle in his body. This, in turn, sparked the black man, and he exploded in Jared's mouth. Cum flooded Jared's mouth. He swallowed and tried to take it all, but much of it escaped and ran down onto the black man's cock and belly. Jared found himself immediately taking the cock form his mouth so he could clean it properly, just like the white boys he had seen in the videos. He licked and slurped the hot, thick, salty fluid as if his life depended on it. His mind was in sexual euphoria, and he just wanted more. Each new experience with Vivian brought orgasms so intense, and greater than he had ever experienced, and he immediately wanted to feel it again as soon as possible.

"What a good little white boy slut you are Jared. You make mommy so proud." Were the last words Jared heard as he fainted, collapsing to the ground at Vivian's feet.

Vivian smiled wickedly, dismissing the black man, "Thank you Qamar, you have been a great help. You are dismissed."

"What's happening here Mistress?" came Shelly's voice. Vivian hadn't even heard the bathroom door open.

She turned toward her future stepdaughter and smiled, "I'm just training Jared to be a good little black cock slut like his big sister."

"Yes Miss Vivian." Let me know if I can help in any way." Shelly replied as she moved her naked body to her dresser to get some clothes. She was completely under Vivian's spell and was willing to sell her bother out to stay in her Mistress/soon-to-be stepmom's good graces. Besides that, she relished being in the position of the spoiled child to their new mother figure.