Vivian - Their Ebony Queen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Could you please have........." Jared hesitated to say what his desire was.

"Have........?" She coxed him along.

"Could you arrange another..... You know, like last week with Shelly and you and me......in the basement?" He hemmed and hawed, averting the actual words.

"No, I don't know." She spoke. "Tell us all what you want, Jared!" her voice curt and more demanding.

"Could.....could.... could you please arrange for another.......another....black man to come over?"

Curtis's heart sank for his son.

"Why do you want a black man to come over, my little faggot?" Vivian was really enjoying his torment.

"To......to.....to be with me." Jared stuttered again.

"So, my little white boy faggot wants to come on a big black cock, is that it?"

Jared nodded, with his eyes averted to the ground. Vivian pulled her feet from Curtis's grasp, shooed Shelly from her lap, and stood in front of the submissive young man.

"Beg me!" Vivian snapped, pointing at her feet.

Without hesitation, Jared dropped to his hands and knees and began licking and kissing Vivian's bare feet.

"Please mommy, please. Please, I need it, pleeeeeeeease." Jared pleaded between kisses and licks.

Vivian bellowed with laughter as she watched him. She reached down, grabbed the leash, yanked him to his knees, so he was staring up at her, and demanded with disgust, "Beg me you little white faggot. Beg me to have a big black cock in your tight little white ass! Beg me to have him blow a huge load in your ass so you can come like a whore! Beg me!!!!"

Jared repeated what she said, verbatim, adding more pleases than anyone ever should, when asking for such things. Vivian reached down and slowly unbuckled the collar and removed it. She placed her bare foot on his chest and pushed him, so he ended up on his back looking up at his goddess stepmom-to-be as she towered over him.

"OK, since you asked so nicely. Mommy will make arrangements for tomorrow." Vivian quipped. "But go clean yourself up. You're not going to see any of my customers like that. You look like a strung-out meth addict."

Jared pulled himself up from the floor and made his way to the bathroom to take a shower and make himself presentable. He was surprised how excited he was to hear Vivian tell him she would get some black cock to use him. His cock was hard the entire time he was showering, even though nothing would happen until the next day.

After Jared left the family room, Vivian walked to the coat closet by the door, opened it and hung the collar and leash on a hook, right next to two other identical collar/leash sets. The only difference, the names engraved on them. Vivian turned and looked at Curtis.

"I told you I would have him begging for black cock up his ass, didn't I sugar plum?" Vivian asked her fiancé.

"Yes, you did, Goddess. Yes, you did?" Curtis replied sheepishly.

"Come you two, Momma is tired. It's time for bed." She commanded them. The two exited the room immediately. After a few moments in the living room, Vivian checked on Jared and Shelly before retiring for the night with her wimpy white fiancé.

**Chapter Two, Vivian turns Shelly into a black cock slut.**