Vivian - Their Ebony Queen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just keep doing what you do for Mistress, my little white whore. That's all I need. You are doing a fantastic job."

"Thank you, momma," Shelly replied, beaming with pride over the compliment, as she approached and knelt at Vivian's feet. She leaned down and kissed the high-heeled leather boots Vivian was wearing, as a show of respect and obedience.

Jared eventually came to, and Vivian took him to his bed and tucked him in to rest. He was completely spent and crashed hard. He was so exhausted from the activities and the all-consuming climax, that he never woke up when Vivian came in twice later to jack him off in his sleep. As she did it, she whispered suggestive things into his ear, causing him to dream of his sister and Vivian. When he woke hours later, in his own mess, his sheets wet with cum and sticking to him, the memory of all the things he had seen and what he had done, came rushing to his mind. His utter shame found him too embarrassed to leave his room or talk to anyone about what had happened. He just stayed in his room the rest of the night, alone.

****

For the next couple weeks, Vivian never initiated any of their video/masturbation sessions, and Jared was too ashamed to ask, but the need to suck another black cock inexplicably grew within him to the point where all he did in his free time was watch interracial cuckold porn in his room and masturbate until his cock was raw. He watched the cucks suck the black men wishing it was him. Vivian of course monitored his actions, listening outside his room many times, knowing her plan was working like a charm. When she thought he was finally ready, she invited him to the office again for a film session.

Jared was still ashamed of his actions, but he could not resist Vivian's invitation and came to her office. But, instead of a film session, she told him she had another surprise for him. She took his hand and led him to the basement. Jared hadn't been to the basement since before he went to Europe. When he entered, he couldn't help but notice the BDSM sawhorse sitting in the middle of the room. He had no idea what it was, however, he had a sneaking feeling it would somehow be involved in Vivian's surprise for him. He was of course correct in his assumption. He looked around the rest of the room. There were quite a few other things he recognized as bondage equipment, and in the corner was a queen size bed that never used to be there. The sawhorse was a dark burned wood fixture with a padded leather top and rails and hand cuffs with chains attached in several places.

First Vivian sat him in a chair and methodically waxed Jared's nether regions, leaving his asshole and his manhood as smooth as a baby's butt. It was agony for him, but when she sensually applied the soothing cream to both areas after, he became so hard, he didn't feel any more pain. Vivian directed him to mount the sawhorse. When Jared was reluctant, Vivian said, "Didn't you have the best orgasm of your life the last time I said I had a surprise for you, baby boy?"

Jared nodded, but with a look of concern.

"Don't you trust your black goddess?" she asked, making sure she differentiated herself from being a mommy figure, emphasizing the mood of the moment.

"Yes Ma'am." Jared nodded and did as he was told.

Vivian cuffed his ankles to the legs of the sawhorse and his wrists to the padded rails, leaving him on his feet, but bent over and secured to the sawhorse. She gave him a quick and dismissive kiss to the forehead before disappearing upstairs. She returned a few moments later with a handful of items.

First, she pulled out a studded, pink leather collar. It had a chain link leash attached to it with a large "D" ring. There was a name burnt into it. Vivian turned it so Jared could read it, "BLACK COCK FAGGOT".

"Miss Vivian, please, no?" Jared immediately panicked, knowing now what her plan for him was.

Vivian placed the collar around his neck and tightly buckled it. She yanked it up, forcing him to look her in the eye as his neck kinked awkwardly. "Just another little white bitch." She spat at him, before releasing the leash and letting it hang to the ground.

Jared was really worried now as he watched her place a wash basin on the ground between his legs. He was confused until she slid something into his ass and soon, he felt a rush of fluids enter his colon. For 30 minutes Vivian performed an enema, cleaning his bowels completely. Jared begged to know why she was doing it, but Vivian never answered him, and his mind raced through the many possibilities. This caused his cock to buzz with excitement and his mind to fill with dread. When she finally was satisfied, she emptied the bucket in the bathroom, and disappeared upstairs again. Jared stood there bent over, leaning on the sawhorse with his ass exposed and his cock twitching in anticipation of what would come.

A few minutes later he heard footsteps on the stairs, but it sounded like there were more than two. His suspicions were verified when his sister appeared naked holding the hand of a different black man than before, who trailed behind. She didn't say a word. She just dropped to her knees at the feet of the black man in front of Jared, pulled down the black man's pants and began servicing his growing cock. Jared watched his sister expertly fellate the thick, black as coal, fuck-stick, making it hard in an instant. She never looked at Jared once, focusing on the task as hand. Jared's cock became so hard it was painful. His mouth was salivating, and he found himself wishing he was sucking that beautiful black cock like Shelly. He was so consumed by the scene, and his lust, that he never noticed Vivian's return.

"Enjoying the show baby boy?" she said, startling Jared from his trance. She was a sight to behold. She was in leather from head to toe and donning a long, but slight black strap-on cock.

"Yes Ma'am." Jared replied, but fear filled his eyes as he stared at her fake phallus, hoping it was his sister that would be taking it, but knowing full well it was almost certainly going to be him.

"Doesn't your big sister suck black cock like a dirty whore?" she asked rhetorically aloud. Then she bent over and whispered in his ear, but it was loud enough for all to hear, "Doesn't that black man look like he is enjoying her mouth so much?

Jared nodded hypnotically.

"I'll bet you wish you were her, feeling that pulsing cock filling your mouth, the warmth, the taste of his precum." She teased on, as she stood up in front of him.

Jared just looked up at her. This caused his mouth to naturally fall open. Vivian wasted no time filling it with her fake cock. She began fucking Jared's mouth slowly and deeply, putting it in deep enough to gag him each time. She encouraged him to take a little more, each time, and eventually he did take more and more as they went along. This went on for a little while; the two siblings sucking cock together. Then Shelly stood up, kissed the black man deeply and begged him to please fuck her. She bent over the bed exposing her pussy and ass to the black man. He slowly drove his cock all the way into her willing white pussy, and she moaned her approval. Vivian pulled the fake cock from Jared's mouth and positioned herself behind him.

"I know you want to be her, don't you my little wimpy white boy, don't you?" Vivian queried.

Jared shook his head emphatically.

"Liar!" Vivian rebuffed. "You came like a good little faggot the last time I put something in your ass, and earlier you were hard as fuck when I had the enema probe in your ass." She admonished him, while she lubed two of her fingers and unceremoniously shoved them in his ass.

Jared grunted.

Vivian probed his ass roughly with her fingers for several minutes while Jared watched his sister get hammered by the thick black meat stick. As his asshole loosened up a bit, he began to get a tingling feeling in his groin, one he had never experience before, and he liked it. Vivian found his prostate and began massaging it, making his pleasure climb even higher. The sight of his sister and the black man along with Vivian's manipulations of his ass and prostate had Jared moving toward an orgasm. When his black domme pulled her fingers from his ass, he couldn't stop himself from letting out a little whimper of disappointment.

"See, you're just a little anal slut, aren't you?" Vivian chided, hearing his reaction. "The moment I met you, I knew you would be."

Jared blushed with shame. How could she know his dirty little secret? Now his arousal far outweighed his shame. Suddenly he felt a cold liquid on his ass. He looked over his shoulder and saw the tube of anal lube in Vivian's hands. His eyes bugged in fear. A moment later he felt the tip of his father's fiancé's fake cock press against his hairless puckered asshole. Vivian slowly, but without hesitation, slid the long, skinny black cock all the way in until her pelvis rested against his ass cheeks.

Jared screamed in pain.

"Relax, my little white, anal, boy-slut. It will make this much easier." Vivian said in a smooth sultry voice, as she massaged his ass cheeks with her hands, trying to ease his tense body.

Jared watched as Vivian grabbed his hips and began a painstakingly slow, deep fucking of his ass. There was definitely pain involved, but Vivian's almost motherly voice and massaging of his ass while fucking him seemed to take away the real pain and it was not too long before the discomfort subsided. When she noticed his whining fade, she sped up her rhythm a bit and commanded Jared to watch his sister and do exactly as she did.

"She is quite the slut, baby boy, you could learn a lot from her. All her black men leave satisfied, don't they, whore?"

"Yes Miss Vivian." Shelly moaned proudly.

Jared turned around and watched as Shelly cooed and moaned and encouraged the black man fucking her to give it to her harder and deeper. Jared's arousal was spurred on by his sister, as well as Vivian's expert pegging of him. She knew just how to stimulate a man's prostate while fucking him. She could keep Jared or any other man right on the edge without letting him get the satisfaction he wanted, no, needed. Jared was in heaven and hell all at once.

"Fuck me daddy!" Shelly encouraged her lover. "I'm going to cum! Harder daddy, deeper daddy, pleeeeeeease. I need it!" She begged.

"Don't you cum until I do, you little white slut!" the black man warned her.

"Cum for me then, daddy, pleeeeeeeeease fill my little white cunt with your seed! I need it so baaaaaaaaaaad!" she pleaded. Her begging did the trick.

The black man grunted loudly, and Jared watched as his big, thick, black cock began to pulsate and fill his sister's vagina with his baby batter. This in turn caused Shelly to climax. She shrieked with its arrival, her body shaking through the waves of ecstasy. The black man milked his cock with her tight white hole until he didn't have a drop left, at least for now. Then as if he already knew the plan, he pulled out of Shelly, walked over to Jared and shoved his dirt throbbing cock into his mouth.

"Clean me white boy!" he demanded, as he began to face-fuck Jared.

Jared choked on that big, thick, black meat, but he eagerly tried to please that cock, as well as the black man it belonged to. After a few minutes of being spit roasted by his stepmom-to-be and his sister's lover, Jared was about to cum. His ass was trying to move back toward Vivian's assault and his mouth was drooling spit like a whore. He was moaning and groaning, and Vivian noticed. She commanded the black man to stop, and she pulled out of Jared's ass.

"Noooooooooooooo!" he screamed. "Please mommy, don't stop. I want to cum! I neeeeeeeeed to cum, please, mommy, please put it in!" he beseeched.

"Don't worry my little slutty white boy, mommy will let you cum, but it's going to be on this big black cock." She informed him as she approached the black man and grabbed hold of his raging hard-on.

"Really?" the black man questioned He thought the plan was just for Jared to clean his cock before he left. "I ain't payin' more for this little white faggot's ass." He told Vivian.

"No sir. Today is your lucky day. You get a two for one deal." Vivian informed him.

"Hot Damn!" The black man cheered.

Jared looked shocked. He knew how much that would hurt. "NO!!!! Please Mommy, noooooooo!" he pleaded.

"Don't worry baby boy, mommy will guide you through it." she comforted him.

"Thank you, Mommy." Jared replied.

The two walked together behind Jared. Vivian coated Jared's ass again and then the black man's cock with generous amounts of lube. Jared's asshole was still gaping a bit from Vivian's reaming, but when the black man placed his hard cock at its entrance, it was clear that it would be stretched much further by the real black cock.

The black man slowly but forcefully pressed his cock against Jared's quivering hole. With Jared whimpering in pain, he eventually worked the head of his cock in with a whiny groan from Jared. The black man waited only a few seconds before her forced the thickest part of his cock in. Jared screamed with pain again.

"There, there little one." Vivian soothed him as she walked around the sawhorse and offered her tits to suck.

Jared gladly accepted her perfect breast and nipple into his mouth and voraciously suckled it. It didn't take away the pain in his ass, but it surely distracted his mind a bit. As the black man began a slow deep rhythm with his thrusts, the extreme pain gradually over the next few minutes began to dissipate. Vivian helped as well, feeding him her breast, and then teasing his nipples until eventually Jared was not wincing in pain, but lifting his ass toward the intrusion and moaning in what anyone watching would only describe as pleasure. With each stroke the thick slab of meat would stimulate Jared's prostate as it slid back and forth across it. That, along with Vivian's torment of his sensitive nubs, had Jared quickly reaching orgasm without anyone touching his little throbbing penis.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" The submissive little white man began to moan.

The black man was soon at a fever pitch, grabbing Jared's hips and driving his whole cock deeply into his bowels.

"More, more, more!" Jared groaned.

Everyone present was a bit surprised how quickly Jared was accepting his situation and even wanting it.

"I love it!" Vivian chuckled. "You're a little black cock slut, just like your whore sister." She admonished him. "Who's mommy's little white faggot?"

"I am, Mommy, I am!" Jared screamed without thinking for one second about the ramifications of that reply.

"Fuck me!" Jared wailed. "Please fuck me, Daddy!"; copying his sister's earlier reference to the black man.

Vivian was giddy. Even she didn't think it would be this easy to convert her soon-to-be stepson into a black cock loving wimp. She resumed the manipulation of his nipples and the feeding of her luscious breast to his mouth.

"Come for mommy!" She encouraged him. "Come for that big black cock!" she urged him. "Show mommy what a black cock faggot slut you are!" she demanded.

The stimulation and the humiliation were too much. Jared's whole body began to stiffen, then shake uncontrollably. Howling, as Vivian's nipple fell from his mouth, his orgasm rushed through him. His little cock spewed more cum than it had ever before as he relished the pleasure that consumed his entire being. It was so intense, that he was still passed out a few minutes later when the black man emptied the remaining content of his balls deeply inside Jared's limp body. He pulled out and walked over to Shelly, who had been sitting on the bed watching the whole thing, demanding she clean his cock. She of course complied. The black man dressed and as he walked up the stairs from the basement, Vivian reminded him to leave the money by the front door. He grunted an acknowledgement and disappeared up to the ground floor.

When Jared finally came to, he found himself on the basement bed, as his restraints had been removed, and he had obviously been moved. He was all alone in the basement. He gathered himself and ascended the stairs to the ground level. The house appeared to be empty as well. He went to the bathroom and took a shower. Like before, his post orgasm conscience returned, and the shame overwhelmed him as he was standing under the hot flow of water wanting to wash of all the filth. He began to cry, tears pouring down his cheeks. He fell to his knees and then eventually cowered on the floor of the shower in a fetal position. He was still there 20 minutes later when he snapped back to reality and realized the water was now completely cold. He gathered himself, turned off the shower, dried off and crawled naked into his bed. He slept the rest of that day and all through the night. When he appeared in the kitchen for breakfast the next morning everyone acted as if it were just another day. Vivian served him a plate of eggs and sausage and poured him a glass of orange juice. Before he could even finish his meal, the other three all had left the house to start their days, leaving him alone, once again.

For the next few days, the shame he felt was overwhelming. He never discussed it with Vivian or his sister, and they never mentioned what happened either. He felt all alone. However, as the week moved on, that black cock loving shame gradually turned to desire. He found himself alone in the house several times, and he couldn't help himself from going to his computer and pulling up BBC on white boy porn. He would put his collar and leash on. Then he would masturbate. He came many times, but the orgasms were not like the ones he had with Vivian and his sister and the black men. He even went to the basement and found Vivian's strap-on in a drawer. He fucked himself with it as he watched more. He came over and over, but once again, it was nowhere near as good as with the real black cock in his ass, and Vivian there to humiliate and encourage him. After several days of trying, he realized it was futile. He was in his room late one evening with a fake cock in his ass and cum on his belly when he decided he would have to talk to Vivian about his desires. He cleaned the cum from his body and walked into the family room, naked, still wearing the collar and leash. His father was kneeling on the floor massaging Vivian's feet while she read a novel, and stroked Shelly's hair, who was resting with her head on Vivian's lap. Jared was embarrassed to speak in front of his father and sister, even though she knew his secret. He stood in front of them for several moments, hoping Vivian would acknowledge him, but she never did.

"Mommy?" Jared whimpered.

Curtis looked up from his task with a look of surprise. He knew that was a show of respect as well as submission. He instantly knew now, his boy belonged to his fiancé, just like him and his daughter, even though he and Vivian had never discussed it. Jared looked at his father. Curtis's face displayed every emotion he was feeling, all at once. Jared's shame deepened.

Vivian looked up from her book but stayed completely silent.

"May I speak with you, please?" Jared sheepishly asked.

"Sure Buttercup, what is it?" She replied sweetly.

"In private?" Jared requested, looking in the direction of his father and sister.

"Oh, don't worry about them, there are no longer any secrets in this house." She assured him.

"But....." Jared weakly protested.

"Baby boy, stop procrastinating and tell mommy what you want." Vivian insisted.

The power was intoxicating. The conquest was complete. This was her sign that all three of the members of her new family had submitted, completely. Father, daughter, and now son, were under her rule, and her rule would be absolute! No one would have any secrets from the other and all would know who was in charge. Her demeanor instantly went from sweet to vicious.