Vivian - Their Ebony Queen Ch. 02

Story Info
Before Jared, there was Shelly.
13.4k words
5
1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 04/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,999 Followers

Note from the author: This chapter will not make a whole lot of sense if you don't read chapter one, first. Also, read the disclaimer at the beginning of that chapter.

Like the precious chapter, there are things such as "race play" and "gay" acts and the same unscrupulous characters in this chapter. If this offends you, please move on. I hope you enjoy. Please comment and rate my story.

**** This story takes place a few months prior to chapter one. ****

"Daddy, I'm here! What's the matter?" Shelly yelled through the house with concern as she barged through the front door.

Curtis, her father, who was currently on his knees, in the basement with an 8" black cock stuffed down his throat, froze. His eyes shot open as big as saucers. He pulled the cock from his mouth and looked up at his fiancé with a pleading look. "Please my queen, please don't let her see me like this, not her, not my daughter pleeeeeeease, I beg you?" Curtis whined. His chin quivered as he implored his domme fiancé.

Vivian let out a wicked cackle, watching her sub plead for mercy. "Don't you dare stop!" Vivian barked. "I want your daughter to see what a good little cocksucker her daddy is, and I think you do too, don't you Buttercup?"

Not wanting to answer the question, Curtis again swallowed the turgid black member and continued as he was ordered. Vivian, Curtis, and the black man the 8" cock belonged to, listened as Shelly moved around the house frantically calling for her dad. What Curtis didn't know was that fifteen minutes ago Vivian had used his phone to text his daughter, who was staying at her boyfriend's house for the night. The text had only said, "I need you home, it's urgent." Shelly had replied several times, trying to find out why he needed her home immediately. However, when those texts went unanswered, she had become very concerned, and rushed home to see what was wrong.

The trio in the basement could here Shelly stomping around the floor above them. They could tell she was in the kitchen, and that was where the door to the basement was. Finally, Curtis pulled the black cock from his mouth.

"Please, Mistress?" He implored his wife-to-be.

"OK, Fine." Vivian said with fabricated exasperation, rolling her eyes and making a scene as she moved toward the stairs and ascended to the ground floor.

She was a couple steps from the top when Shelly appeared in the doorway. Vivian stopped Shelly from entering by putting her hand up like a stop sign. She climbed the last two steps, entered the kitchen, and closed the door behind her.

"Who are you? Where is my dad? Is he OK?" Shelly demanded to know.

"He is fine." Vivian assured her. "I am Vivian. We haven't been formally introduced." Vivian presented her hand to shake.

Shelly dismissively shook it, but her attention was on the closed door, and she was still concerned about her father. "Oh, you're the girlfriend." Shelly said with a bit of distain, and a bit of surprise, as her father had failed to mention that his new woman was black. Even though she had never met her, Shelly was wary of this woman her father was dating. It had only been just over four months since her mother's passing, and Shelly was worried this woman was taking advantage of her father's grief. Regardless of her concern, no one her father dated after her mother's untimely death would have been good enough, as Shelly would judge any of them against what she saw as her saintly mother. In addition, Shelly loved how her father doted over her, his little "Jellybean", and detested any woman who might take that attention away.

"Fiancé." Vivian corrected her. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Shelly. Your daddy speaks glowingly of you." Vivian told her, causing Shelly to blush a bit. "And I can see why. You are fine looking little white girl." Vivian said, backing up a bit to look her over. Shelly blushed even more. Vivian was an expert at manipulation and the beautifully imposing black goddess began to twist the young woman around her pinky finger as she showered the naive girl with compliments. The flattery seemed to disarm Shelly a bit. With their hands still in a grasp, Vivian, without warning, pulled Shelly in closely and embraced her.

"Give me a hug." Vivian playfully told her.

Shelly was very reluctant, not wanting to accept this usurper, but against her better judgement, something just made her acquiesce. Vivian squeezed her tightly, almost too tightly. Shelly instantly noticed the difference in their body sizes, and she felt very small. Vivian's tall voluptuous ebony frame enveloped Shelly's 5' 3", 110-pound white body. Vivian purposefully crushed Shelly's face into her massive bosom, and Shelly was instantly envious of this woman's breasts. Shelly's breasts were maybe on the full side of a b-cup, whereas Vivian was a full DDD or more. Shelly reached her short arms around the black woman to return the hug, and she was just able to interlink her fingers. The embrace lasted longer than Shelly thought is should, and her sinuses were suffused with Vivian's scent. The powerful fragrance affected her brain as much as if she had just snorted a line of cocaine. When Vivian finally let go, Shelly stepped back, and she was suddenly aware of how beautiful Vivian was, and how just standing there, this woman oozed sex appeal, conjuring feelings she had never experienced toward a woman. Shelly's arousal was evident, as her nipples were rock hard and poking obscenely through the padded bra, she wore to make her breasts appear larger, and the thin sleep shirt she had been wearing when the text came. This didn't go unnoticed by Vivian either.

Vivian chuckled inside. Then she approached Shelly, turned her toward the front door and put her arm around her shoulders. "I told your father there was no need to contact you. Miss Vivian will take care of everything. I want you to know I will be there for you, and your daddy and your bother, to take care of all of you."

When they reached the front door the two paused before Vivian opened it and waved her out. "You go back to your friend's and have a fun rest of the night. You're young and should have fun." She instructed Shelly, who did what she was told and walked out. "We need to all have dinner soon." Vivian said and Shelly agreed just before the door closed in her face.

Shelly stood on the porch for a moment stymied by what had just happened. The deadbolt on the door locked and she heard Vivian's heel clacking on the tiles as she walked away from the door. It was then that Shelly realized she never even checked to make sure her dad was ok. She reached in her purse for her keys and was just about to put it in the lock when she got a feeling in her gut that she shouldn't go back in because she might upset Vivian, and for some reason she felt Upsetting Vivian would be a bad, bad thing. She just turned toward her car and left.

Inside the house, Vivian was already descending into the basement. Everything had gone better that she planned. She had deepened Curtis's submission to her even more by saving him from being discovered by his daughter as a black cock sucker, and even better than expected, she had discovered in meeting Curtis's daughter, that she appeared to have a submissive side. Vivian would definitely exploit that in her plan to turn her into a little white bitch, just like her father. The meeting had been a great success.

Curtis was still on his knees and the black man was holding his head and earnestly fucking his mouth when Vivian reached the bottom of the stairs. A few moments after she arrived next to Curtis, the black man unloaded his creamy deposit down Curtis's throat, and Curtis expertly swallowed every drop. The black man pulled up his pants and without a word handed Vivian a few folded bills and left the basement.

"Pleasure doin' business with you." Vivian joked. Once the man had left, she pulled Curtis to his feet, praised him for a job well done and kissed him full on the lips. "I am very proud of you Buttercup,.... Then her demeanor switched to dark, "......but if you EVER back-talk me, like you did earlier, you and your ass will regret it dearly!" She emphasized the last word, before continuing, "Do you understand me?"

"I didn...." He started to say, but realizing his mistake, he lowered his head and looked at the ground, "Yes, my queen."

Vivian handed him his phone and all his curiosity disappeared as to why Shelly had shown up. The two of them walked to the bedroom, and Curtis asked why she would text Shelly like that. Vivian replied that she just wanted to meet his little darlin'.

"I told you I would introduce you anytime." Curtis replied.

"Yes, I know Lollipop, but I wanted to meet her on my terms." She told him.

The two readied themselves for bed. Curtis was moving about the room, and Vivian was lying in bed when Vivian delivered a bombshell.

"It appears to me that your precious little Shelly is just a submissive little white bitch, like you. I think I might just turn her into a black cock loving whore like I did her father." Vivian informed him, that being her plan all along.

Shocked by this information, Curtis begged, "MISTRESS NO, please not her. She is too innocent, too young, too good. Please my queen, I love you and I am here to serve you, and I love serving you. Do what you want with me, just please leave her be."

"Oh, sugar pie, did you think I was asking you for permission?" She chuckled. "Oh, no, no, no, it was just a statement. I will do whatever I want with you, AND I will do whatever I want with her as well. Furthermore, you will sit back and watch like a good little bitch, or your secret, my little white cock sucker, will not be a secret at all....." Her tone became very morose, and she glared at Curtis with squinted eyes. ".......AND what did I Just say about back-talking me?"

"I'm Sorry, Goddess." He immediately apologized, "but, she is...."

"Oh, you're gonna be sorry. Get it now!" She demanded, cutting him off.

"Yes, Mistress." Curtis replied as he headed to the closet. When he returned, he handed Vivian the longest riding crop she owned, the one she demanded when she punished her submissive little white bitch. He bent over the bed and Vivian proceeded to tan his ass with 25 lashes, as he counted them out, thanking her for each one. With tears running down his face, Curtis returned the crop, and he crawled into bed next to Vivian.

Vivian opened her arm, inviting Curtis to lie against her. He crawled under the covers and nestled up against her silk covered breast.

"Thank you for correcting my disrespectful behavior, goddess."

Vivian wrapped her arm around him and comforted him. "That's momma's good boy."

The two of them were asleep shortly after.

****

The following Saturday evening found Shelly and Zach, her boyfriend, sitting at her father's dining room table having dinner. Vivian had prepared a fabulous meal, and all were enjoying it, along with plenty of wine. Zach was completely infatuated with Vivian from the moment he saw her walk into the room to greet them. From that moment, he had almost completely forgotten about his girlfriend, and it was understandable. Vivian, as always, was dressed very elegantly, and her sex appeal was unquestionable. The young twenty-something white man couldn't keep his eyes off her cleavage and hung on her every word, the entire evening. Curtis, along with Vivian, had noticed the way he fawned all over her. He couldn't understand how his daughter was not furious with him. What he didn't realize, was that his daughter was so smitten with the handsome young man, that she was blind to his disloyal behavior. Vivian loved the attention and used it to mercilessly tease and control the wide-eyed boy. She leaned in as she spoke to him and bent over obscenely when she grabbed the rolls from the oven. She even slipped her heel off her foot under the table several times and ran her stocking clad foot up his leg, rubbing his calf with her toes. By the time the four of them retired to the living room for more wine and socializing, a plenty-drunk Zach was hornier that a toad.

"Zach, are you still in school like our little Shelly?" Vivian asked him.

Shelly was almost done with her degree. She hadn't started college for a couple years after finishing high school.

"No, Ma'am, I graduated about five years ago. I work at the local bank branch on the investment side. That is where I met Shelly." He told Vivian, giving Shelly a smile and a wink. It was the most attention he had given her since he laid eyes on Vivian, not that Shelly noticed. The tipsy young girl blushed at his smile and leaned over to give him a kiss. He turned face from her, giving her his cheek on which to lay the peck.

"I didn't realize you were that much older than her, you have such a cute, little baby face." Vivian teased.

"Well, not that much, only four years." He rebutted, feeling confident after her flattery, even though it was more of a back-handed compliment. Vivian chuckled inside.

The rest of the evening, Vivian subtly belittled Curtis by ordering him to fill the glasses over and over and fetch her things from the kitchen, all the while showering Zach with attention. This was a ploy by Vivian to embolden Zach and make him believe she was more interested in him than she was her fiancé. She also teased him relentlessly. She crossed and uncrossed her nylon clad legs, she ran her finger nails up and down her cavernous cleavage, and each time she took a drink of her wine, she looked the young man straight in his eyes and puckered her full lips as they approached the glass, before opening them, and exposing her tongue, just a bit, before letting the liquid flow into her sexy mouth. This little display had Zach ready to burst when Vivian abruptly ended the night. She suggested Curtis drive Zach home because of the amount of wine he had consumed.

With a bit of dread, Curtis agreed to her suggestion. "Let's go, Zach."

"Why does he have to leave already?" Shelly protested.

Placing her hand firmly on Shelly's thigh just below the hem of her skirt Vivian said, "Because it's getting late, and I think you two have had quite enough to drink." Her tone was stern, but not combative at all. Then, contradicting what she had just said, Vivian winked at Shelly and told her, "This will give us a chance to get to know one another over another glass of wine." The way Vivian had placed her hand on Shelly's thigh and the tone of her voice gave Shelly the same feeling she had the other night when she decided not to go back into the house to check on her dad. The butterflies inside told her to just accept the recommendation, but the alcohol in her, gave her a bit of confidence.

"But I don't want him to leave yet." Shelly said with a bit of a whine in her voice, hoping her daddy would step in, like always, and help her get her way.

Vivian turned toward her fiancé's daughter, and as she squeezed her thigh a bit more firmly, looked her square in the eye, "Shelly, sweetie, I think it's time for Zach to leave."

The stare pierced to her soul, and Shelly looked away, "yes, Ma'am." She acquiesced.

Zach didn't even kiss Shelly goodbye. Vivian ventured to guess it was because he didn't want the woman of his desires to see him bestow any affection on another. The two men exited the house and Vivian let go of Shelly's leg, affectionately patting her thigh a couple times, and filled her glass.

"Now, I wanna get to know my future stepdaughter." Vivian said with joy in her voice. "Tell me all about you."

The joyful tone in Vivian's voice had Shelly feeling instantly comfortable, and the young girl began blabbing like a magpie about anything and everything. The whole time, Vivian just kept topping off her wine glass. When Curtis returned sometime later, Vivian dismissed him to his room and the two women continued. As the chat session wore on, Shelly became freer and freer with more personal info. Vivian pressed her about more and more intimate details of her life. Vivian moved closer and began to subtly touch her in a way that sparked Shelly's loins. Vivian would lightly touch her hand from time to time, brushing a stray hair out of the young girl's eyes. Shelly began to see Vivian as the sexy mature woman she was, and her looks became gazes, and her body became more and more aroused. She even found herself squeezing her thighs together, attempting to gain some sexual relief. She was sober enough to realize what was happening to her body but drunk enough not to recognize that she shouldn't be finding her father's fiancé sexually attractive.

"You are a breath of fresh air, just a work of art....... A young, sexy work of art." Vivian said as she leaned in, to lightly kiss Shelly full on the mouth.

Shelly was stunned and accepted the kiss with a bit of indecision. However, that reluctance slowly evaporated when Vivian's full lips smothered Shelly's much thinner pair. Shelly was instantly aroused, yet confused, about feeling this way about a woman. She had only had these kinds of sexual feelings for a man, in the past. On the other hand, she delighted in the feel of Vivian's lips as Vivian smacked them on Shelly's several more times, before leaning back.

"Oh, they're gonna love you." Vivian said.

"Huh?" Shelly questioned.

Without hesitation, Vivian moved in and again laid a soulful kiss on the young white woman, only this time the kiss was accompanied by her tongue penetrating Shelly's lips. Shelly was astounded by this development.

After the initial surprise, Shelly accepted the kiss and the tongue with a low needy moan, "Mmmmm." Her pussy flooded as she two made out on the couch for a minute. Shelly had never experienced a female, sexually. She was very confused. Having feelings like this for a woman was completely foreign to her and she didn't know what to do. Though confused, she found it thrilling and arousing, but in a very different way than with Zach or any boy she had encountered. However, in her mind this wrong, she was not a lesbian. Her mind was in complete turmoil.

Vivian upped the ante when she placed her hand on Shelly's bare knee and slid it between her goosebump filled thighs. Against her better judgment, Shelly seemed to involuntarily spread her legs, accepting Vivian's advances. As if on "autopilot", Shelly's hands moved to Vivian's sides and then advanced upward. She moved one to her back and then one moved over Vivian's full breast, before suddenly pulling back as though she had done something wrong. Vivian broke the kiss and looked at Shelly. The young woman's eyes were glazed over with lust. Vivian encouraged her to continue.

"Go ahead little one. Feel them."

"No, I can't!" Shelly said, standing up. "I'm not like that."

"Like what, Precious?" Vivian asked.

"A lesbian. I'm not a lesbian!" Shelly protested, running from the room.

Vivian heard the bedroom door slam from upstairs. Vivian cleared the wine glasses and cleaned them in the kitchen. Ten minutes later, Vivian was propped up in her bed with Curtis worshipping her pussy. Seductions and power always made her so wet. She lied there for the next hour, as her loyal, wimpy, white fiancé devoured her juices, and she contemplated her next move to entrap his daughter into her web of submission. After her third orgasm, her mind was much clearer. She ordered Curtis from between her legs. He crawled up beside her. Cuddling her and resting his head in her bosom, he soon fell asleep. As Vivian lied there, awake in the dark, she devised the perfect plan.

****

The next day Zach was at work when he got a text from Vivian. She asked him if he was available to come to her house today before Shelly got home from school. Without hesitation he told her he could come during his lunch. He never even questioned how she got his number.

"Excellent, see you then." She messaged back.

goamz86
goamz86
1,999 Followers