Vivian - Their Ebony Queen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress."

"Likewise, if you disobey me or misbehave, there will be punishments. Depending on the transgression, those punishments may be severe."

The more she explained, the more aroused Shelly became. By now the insides of her thighs were flooded with her juices. These feelings were all-consuming, and Shelly longed for more. "Yes Mistress." Shelly accepted.

Vivian's attitude suddenly got much more aggressive. "Beg me!"

Shelly was a bit surprised by the demand, but began to beg without hesitation, "Please Mistress, please."

"Beg to be my bitch, you little white whore!"

Shelly repeated her.

Vivian upped the ante more and more for the next few minutes. The words got harsher, and the humiliation got stronger, and Shelly repeated every word and slipped deeper and deeper into submission. Her body tingled with excitement as it went further and further until finally Vivian granted her request.

"Alright if that's what you want." Vivian said, making it seem like it was Shelly's idea all along. She wrapped the leather collar over the top of the lace collar of her lingerie. The moment she secured the collar, Shelly's body shuttered with orgasm, withering to the ground moaning with pleasure. Vivian gave her no time to recover. She re-attached the leash and yanked it as she walked away.

"Come!" She barked.

Shelly hurried to recover, trying to stand and follow. Vivian stopped and pointed at the ground.

"Down! Bitches crawl, especially little white bitches!"

Shelly assumed the position on her hands and knees. Vivian once again yanked on the leash and Shelly followed behind as they left the living room and ascended the stairs to the master bedroom.

When they reached the master bedroom, Vivian walked in and stood next to a chair Shelly had never seen before. It could only be described as a thrown; black button tuck leather, extremely high backed with elaborate gold decoration fit for this majestic ebony queen. She sat and pointed at her heels.

"Lick" was all she said.

Shelly obeyed, lathering Vivian's Louboutins with her tongue. Vivian crossed her legs several times, commanding Shelly to switch feet over and over. She lifted her toe and demanded she suck the heel as if it were her boyfriend's little white cock. Shelly complied to ever command with enthusiasm, getting wetter by the second. This went on for long enough, that eventually, Shelly's mouth was so dry her tongue wouldn't move across the patent leather anymore.

"Dry mouth, little one?" Vivian queried as she noted her struggles.

Shelly nodded.

Vivian commanded her to her haunches, stood and demanded Shelly undress her.

Shelly looked up at the way Vivian towered over her, "May I stand?" Shelly asked, knowing the task would be impossible from her knees.

"Good girl, yes you may." Vivian replied, commending her for not standing without permission.

Shelly removed Vivian's dress and bra, hanging each piece properly, leaving Vivian in just her panties, garter belt, stockings, and heels. Shelly was completely enamored with Vivian's body. She couldn't believe how soft her ebony skin was, she admired every curve, and her perfume was intoxicating. Before she removed her panties, Vivian commanded her to kneel in front of her. She pointed to the front of her panties.

"Nose!" Vivian barked.

Shelly pressed her nose to the front of Vivian's silk panties and took a whiff. The scent was even more arousing than her perfume and Shelly dripped even more.

"Deeper!" Vivian demanded. "That should make your mouth water."

As if on cue, Shelly's mouth began to fill with saliva again.

"See how that works?" Vivian asked.

"Yes, my queen." Shelly replied as the imagery of Vivian sitting on her thrown a moment ago compelled her to use the royal moniker.

Vivian instructed her to remove her panties. Shelly complied and as she pulled them down her long sexy legs, Shelly's arousal grew even more. Vivian stepped out of them, and Shelly folded the undergarment neatly. She resumed her position and stared directly at Vivian's smooth pussy. The clit stood out from its hood and begged to be sucked. Vivian spread her legs just a bit and with her fingers, did the same to her labia. The deep pink inside of her pussy was revealed and Shelly's mouth flooded in anticipation.

"Lick!" Was all Vivian said.

Shelly meekly licked with the tip of her tongue.

"Not like that! Get that tongue deep in there!" Vivian demanded as she grabbed the back of her head with both hands and forced her face into her folds.

Shelly was surprised by her actions but eagerly surrendered to the demand. She licked with vigor and sucked the juices as if they were giving her life. All the trepidation from earlier in the day evaporated and she devoured Vivian's pussy like a pro.

"Yes, my little white bitch, eat my perfect black pussy!" Vivian demanded. She roughly guided the young girl around her pussy instructing her, "Suck my clit! Yes, Bite it! Harder, Make your black Goddess cum!"

Shelly conformed to every demand and loved every second of it. The domination was thrilling, the smell was intoxicating, and the taste, oh the tastes. The taste was like nothing Shelly had ever experienced and it was delicious. She savored it and swallowed it. She never wanted to be deprived of its magnificence ever. She wanted to taste it every day for the rest of her life.

Soon Vivian was screaming her approval as she came, flooding the young submissive's face with her juices. Shelly lapped up every drop. Vivian collapsed back into her thrown and recovered as Shelly dropped to her haunches and relished in her accomplishment. She felt instantly proud of herself for making her queen climax. Vivian juices covered her face and she shamelessly licked as much of it as she could, loving the erotic flavor of the "Black pussy", waiting to be told what to do next. Shelly's pussy was so wet it was easy to see the wetness on her thighs and there was even a small puddle on the hardwood floor between her legs. It took Vivian a moment to recover, and when she did, she sat up.

"Very good, Slut!" you learn fast." She commended her.

Shelly beamed with pride.

Vivian noticed Shelly's messy thighs and the small puddle and said, "Now it's time to truly make you my white bitch!"

With that, she stood and brushed past Shelly. She walked to her dresser and opened the bottom drawer. She pulled out a strap-on harness and put it on. Then she reached back in the drawer and fished around for a moment before pulling out the biggest dildo Shelly had ever seen. She attached it to the harness and walked back to stand in front of Shelly. Shelly stared at the fake cock. Of course, it was black, it was thick, and it was lifelike, with big thick veins running the length of it, and big bulbous head. Without saying a word, she grabbed the back of Shelly's head with one hand and the fake cock with the other. She then aimed the cock at her mouth and pulled her head forward.

Shelly knew what she wanted, but the cock was too big, she could barely fit it in her mouth. Vivian didn't care. She just forced it in. She needed this little white whore to learn quickly how to suck a big black cock. Shelly stretched her mouth and gagged on the cock. Her eyes watered and she almost threw up.

"All white bitches love sucking black cock, you'll learn." Vivian told her as she continued to force feed her. "Relax your throat, breathe through your nose, extend your tongue!" Vivian demanded. Let it slide down that little white throat. Take it!"

Shelly was trying her hardest, but relaxing at this moment, was not an easy task. However, after struggling for a time, she took a deep breath through her nose and stuck her tongue out and tried to obey her goddess. With that thought, and her need to please, she suddenly felt a calm come over her body and she did relax.

Vivian felt the resistance disappear and the cock moved substantially deeper into her sub's mouth. "That's it my little white whore, you're getting it. Oh, they're gonna love you."

There it was again. Who was gonna love her, Shelly wanted to know.

Vivian suddenly pulled the cock from her mouth and ordered her onto the bed. Shelly lay on the bed and Vivian instructed her to move so her head was hanging off the side. Then she told her to open her mouth wide. Shelly did as she was told, and Vivian slid the big black cock into her mouth and right down her straightened throat. Vivian was amazed how compliant Shelly was and what an eager, quick learner this little white bitch was. Vivian watched as Shelly's neck expand each time, she drove the fake cock down her throat. She found Shelly's very hard nipples protruding through the white lace of her top. She pinched them. and pulled then roughly, stretching her petite breasts to the extreme, while still fucking her throat. Shelly squealed through the cock in her mouth. Vivian continued her throat fucking and nipples torture for some time, and Shelly's body reacted accordingly. Shelly was so aroused she couldn't think straight. She just reacted to every command, knowing it would just make her hotter, and she rapidly approached an orgasm.

"Stroke your cunt!" Vivian suddenly commanded.

Shelly did just that, rapidly rubbing her exposed and very swollen clit, causing her to immediately climax, and something happened that never had before. She squirted all over the bed. Her body convulsed and she screamed as much as she could with a cock in her throat. It was so intense, she almost passed out.

Without a word, Vivian pulled the cock from Shelly's mouth and flipped her limp body around until her legs were over the side of the bed and she was bent over. Her drenched pussy and tight little ass were thoroughly exposed. Vivian slowly, but without hesitation, pressed the faux cock into Shelly until her hips rested on that tight little white ass. It was the biggest cock Shelly had ever had inside her, and it stretched her like she never could have imagined. Since she was so wet, there had been little resistance when Vivian shoved it in. However, that didn't mean the pain was any less for Shelly, and now that it was inside her, stretching her to its extreme, it hurt like hell. Her pussy began to involuntarily spasm, contracting and expanding over and over, as she whimpered in discomfort. Vivian never moved. She just left it buried to the hilt.

The pain radiated through Shelly's body and unbelievably, it turned Shelly on even more. How could this much pain be arousing? She wondered. Even as aroused as she was, she had to stop the pain somehow, these feelings were just too much. As with her throat, Shelly did her best to relax, hoping it would ease the pain some. She took a deep breath and exhaled, attempting to relax. Vivian noticed her efforts.

"Your little white cunt will learn to love them this big." she said seductively as she leaned over close to Shelly's ear.

"Yes Miss Vivian." Shelly sobbed.

Vivian stood again and pulled the cock all the way out until just the big bulbous head was inside. Then, she again pressed it back in, this time with a little more force. Shelly could feel each and every ridge of the cock as it moved through her stretched hole. It still hurt like hell, but this time just a bit less. She still groaned in pain, but Vivian could tell it was different. She pulled back out and drove it back in again. This time, Shelly groaned, but it was not as distressed as the last time.

"See what I mean, my little white bitch. White cunts learn to accept what they really want." Vivian told her, before pulling out and driving in a bit harder.

"Yes, my Queen." Shelly groaned as she exhaled again trying to relax and relieve the pain.

With each stroke of the monster cock in and out of Shelly's abused love canal, the pain became less and less. At one point the pain she felt, undeniably turned from pain to pleasure. As it did, Shelly slowly began to writhe and moan with pleasure. Vivian doubled down on her domination.

"Just like all you white bitches, you love this black cock, don't you?" Vivian hissed.

Shelly couldn't believe it, but Vivian was right, and she screamed her reply, "YES, Goddess, yes I love it."

"You love being my little white bitch, don't you?"

"YES, YES, YES!" Kerri wailed. "Fuck me harder!"

Shelly didn't even recognize herself. She never spoke like this, even in the throes of passion, but this was beyond anything she had experienced before, and she was not herself. This scenario played out for the next fifteen minutes or so; Vivian dominating, and Shelly begging for more. Finally, Vivian ended it.

"Come for your Goddess!! Come for me now!" She demanded.

Shelly let out a blood curdling howl and her body began to shake, and she again squirted all over the bed, Vivian, and floor, before passing out. Vivian pulled out and lifted Shelly's limp body onto the bed. She took off the strap-on and retired to the master bath for a shower. When she came back to the room, Shelly was lying in the middle of the bed half asleep. Vivian crawled up on the bed and invited Shelly to join her. Shelly crawled up on Vivian and nestled her head into Vivian's welcoming bosom. Shelly wrapped her arms and legs around Vivian. Vivian began to stroke her hair and tell her what a good little slut she was.

"Thank you, Momma, I love you." Shelly mumbled, as she fell back to sleep.

When Shelly woke the next morning, Vivian was gone. She dragged her aching, exhausted body from the bed and walked in shame across the upstairs landing to her room. She washed the "filth" for her body, then curled up under her covers and slept the entire day. Over the next few days, Shelly avoided contact with Vivian. Once again, her post orgasmic brain was ashamed of her lesbian-ish acts. She was either in her room or would sneak out of the house for long periods of time. Vivian understood she was going through a lot of emotional things and let it be. She knew it would not be long before the little white girl would come crawling back, looking for more.

Shelly couldn't find the courage to face her goddess. She was too embarrassed by her actions that night in Vivian's room. However, Vivian's play was perfect, and a funny thing happened. The longer Shelly stayed away from her father's fiancé, and the more Vivian ignored her absence, the more Shelly found herself missing her. She fought off those feelings for a few more days. Finally, Vivian could wait no longer. She knew Shelly was ripe for the taking, and one night late, Shelly tried to sneak in the house and go straight to her room. When she opened the front door, to her surprise, Vivian was standing in the entry way in nothing but a bra, panties, and high heeled slippers.

"Hello, my little white bitch."

The effect on Shelly was immediate. Her pussy contracted and she could feel it instantly secrete its fluids. She looked up at the statuesque ebony goddess and as if beyond her control, her body betrayed her, and she fell to her knees. She began to kiss Vivian's heels as if apologizing. She kissed her way up her long sexy legs until she reached her panty-covered pussy. She began to lick them as though they were not there, and she was pleasuring the bald black pussy behind them.

Five minutes later, Shelly was bent over the living room couch taking Vivian's black cock and begging her for more.

The transition did not take long. A few days later, Vivian introduced her little white bitch to anal sex with her strap-on and from there it was only natural to graduate to "real life" big black cock. Of course, that experience was even better than the faux cock, and after just one occurrence Shelly was hooked, vowing to herself never to go back to white cock, ever.

As Vivian watched Shelly's little white pussy get destroyed by her first real black cock, she thought to herself, "a black cock slut, just like her mother."

*More on Shelly in a later chapter*

**Chapter Three, Vivian's first possession, Curtis**