Vivian - Their Ebony Queen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zach nearly broke land speed records driving to his girlfriend's house a few hours later. His cock was hard the whole time, hoping there were impure reasons Vivian was asking him over when Shelly wasn't there.

At 12:05 he rang the doorbell.

"Come in!" Vivian yelled.

Zach opened the door, "Hello?" he called out.

"In here." She said from the living room.

Zach entered the living room and his chin almost hit the floor. Sprawled out on the couch was Vivian, wearing a deep purple, full-length, silk robe and some high heeled slippers. Zach stood bewildered at the sight. Then Vivian slowly pulled the tie of the robe and opened it. Under it was a bra and pantie set that matched the robe perfectly in material and trim. Zach didn't move, staring at the breath-taking image that was Vivian.

"Like what you see?"

Zach nodded.

"Come!" she commanded.

Zach approached, quickly, but cautiously, not wanting to assume too much.

"I saw the way you were looking at me last night young man." She said the way a mother might say to her child if she were disappointed in him. "It's a good thing your girlfriend is so naive, or you could find yourself in some trouble."

"I'm sorry, I meant no disrespect, you are so beautiful, Ma'am." He replied dropping his eyes to the floor.

"Oh, there is no need to apologize. Your secret is safe with me." She assured him as she swung around to sit on the couch proper, putting her feet on the ground so Zach was standing between them. She reached up and began fondling his manhood through the dress pants he was wearing. "I find it quite flattering."

"Thank you, ma'am." He replied, then realized what a stupid reply that was.

"Ma'am? I like it when a young man has such good manners." Vivian praised him as she unzipped his pants and began to fish out his raging hard-on.

"Thank you, Ma'am." He repeated.

"You're welcome' Darlin'."

Zach let out a moan as she freed his cock from its polyester prison.

"Mmmmm, this is quite a nice cock......" Vivian said, before continuing, "for a white boy."

Zach moaned again at her back-handed compliment.

Vivian began to stroke his throbbing member, "You like that?" She asked.

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Such good manners." She complimented him again.

"Thank you, ma'am." He replied yet again. His body began shaking as though he was about to blow his top.

"Easy, big boy." Vivian warned him, as she slowed her stroking pace. "We have something to discuss before Miss Vivian lets you come all over her big beautiful black tits."

Zach groaned loudly at the thought of that.

"You like that idea?" Vivian asked, squeezing the base of his cock to prevent his orgasm.

"Yes, ma'am." Came his standard reply.

"I thought you would." She chuckled. "Here is the deal." She began stroking again. "I will be available whenever you can slip away to help you drain these...." She fondled his testicles gently. "....but there is one condition."

"Anything Ma'am" he grunted as his orgasm began building again.

"I will use this body to satisfy your cravings..." She gestured toward her voluptuous body, ".....but you are not allowed to touch Shelly." She slowed her stroking again, leaving him on the edge.

"You want me to break-up with her?" He grunted, disappointed that she had held off his orgasm.

"No, on the contrary, you are to stay with her and treat her as you already do, but you will not touch her sexually at all. I want all your cum for myself." She sped up and brought him to the brink again.

"but..... I...." Zach protested a bit.

Vivian cut him off, "You want me or do you want her....." She gave him the ultimatum. "...A beautiful, mature, sexy black woman, or that twiggy, little white girl?"

Zach imagined himself fucking Vivian and he immediately gave in. "I want youuuuuuuuu, Ma'am."

"That's what I thought." Vivian said with a grin from ear to ear. She stroked harder and Zach's balls pulled up tight, and he let out a guttural moan. Vivian pointed his cock at her cleavage and Zach blasted her ebony skin with his gooey white spunk. He came more than he could ever remember.

When he was done, Vivian stood and grabbed his face as if to kiss him, but just when he closed his eyes to accept that kiss, she forced his face into her tit flesh and into the puddle of spunk all over it. She smeared his face in it and then pulled his face up, before giving him a deep passionate kiss.

The shock of the cum facial was replaced by his arousal and he returned the kiss. For several minutes the two made out intensely, until Vivian broke the kiss and informed him that he better leave before his girlfriend showed up. He tucked his cock into his pants and left without another word, and cum still all over his face.

"I'm only a phone call or a text away." Vivian reminded him as he exited the house. "And don't you dare break our pact."

Zach hustled to his car and jumped in. He grabbed a towel from his gym bag and cleaned his face. He slumped in his seat and contemplated what had just happened. He felt guilty, but only a little. His satisfaction and experience far outweighed his guilt. He started his car and left as quickly as he could. The rest of the day he fought internally. He told himself he would not see Vivian again and he would be faithful to Shelly. However, as the day progressed, his resolve weakened, and his guilt subsided to the point that by 5:00 when he left, he was texting Vivian. He asked to see her and she of course obliged. They met in the parking lot of a park. Vivian's Cadillac Escalade had blacked out windows, so it was easy to hide their clandestine meeting. This time Vivian allowed him to fondle her tits before she made him blow his load all over his work clothes. Then she sent him on his way. He hustled home to change before meeting Shelly for dinner and a movie.

When Shelly arrived home that evening, Vivian was waiting in the living room alone. She could see Shelly was upset and she asked her what was wrong. Shelly was very reluctant to share, but Vivian invited her to join her on the couch for a glass of wine and some counseling. Eventually Shelly confided in her that Zach seemed distant during their date and that he wouldn't touch her like they usually did in the dark theater. When the evening ended, he merely gave her a peck on the lips and said goodnight. He hadn't even invited her to his house to spend the night. Vivian told her to chalk it up to a bad day at the office, and the two ended the night with a long embrace and a motherly kiss on the cheek.

This scenario continued for about another week. Zach was texting Vivian every day if not two or three times a day. She kept hinting to him that they would have intercourse, but it always ended in only hand job. On the other hand, Vivian was letting the petting portion go further and further each time. He had worshiped her breasts with his hands and his mouth, she had allowed him to finger her pussy as well and during one hand job, Vivian had inserted her finger in his ass and Zach had exploded in one of the biggest orgasms he had ever experienced. Shelly also continued to confide her frustration with Zach to Vivian, and Vivian would calm her fears with her soothing advice and a few small caresses, never imposing real sexual advances on her. Vivian's manipulation of the young adults was masterful. It all came to a head one night when Vivian returned from a dinner with a friend to find Shelly on the couch half smashed, in only a short robe and panties. There was an empty wine glass and bottle on the coffee table.

"You ok, Precious?" Vivian asked.

"Do I look ok?" Shelly snapped.

It was obvious to Vivian that she was drunk, and Vivian decided this would be the night. She excused herself to go get more comfortable. She told Shelly to get another bottle of wine, pour her a glass, and they would talk about it. When she returned, she was decked out in a sexy peach colored full length silk robe. She sat down next to Shelly and picked up her glass, clinked it with Shelly's now full glass, and asked what was wrong.

Shelly informed her that Zach was still acting odd, and that she was really getting frustrated and more than that, she was horny as fuck. Vivian sympathized with her, but still made excuses for Zach. She accompanied that sympathy with small subtle caresses of her face, and arm and even her thigh. Shelly was so horny, and the alcohol had her inhibitions non-existent; she didn't even fight them off, even if she knew they were inappropriate.

"You are so beautiful; I don't know what he is thinking." Vivian assured her. Then she made the move, laying a tender kiss on her lips.

Shelly's senses were overwhelmed. Vivian's scent was intoxicating, her attire was so sexy, and she oozed sexually. Shelly returned the kiss, and her juices began to flood her panties. They kissed a few times without tongue, when finally, Vivian tickled Shelly's lips with her tongue. Shelly opened her mouth and accepted it with a soft moan and returned the favor with her own tongue. They continued this for a bit until Vivian slyly opened her robe revealing she was naked underneath. Vivian reached inside Shelly's now loosely fitting robe, exploring Shelly's body. She delicately rubbed her belly, then teased her very erect nipple with her fingernails. Shelly shivered with desire.

"They're gonna eat you up." Vivian whispered in her ear.

There it was again. "What did Vivian mean by that?", Shelly thought. Her arousal caused her to dismiss the comment, and Shelly returned Vivian's actions as well; using her hands to explore Vivian's sexy body. Shelly reached out and grabbed one of Vivian's big firm ebony breasts. Like last time she was amazed at the size of them. It caused her to break their kiss, lean back, and take a look at Vivian's exposed body.

Shelly's stare moved to her chest as she caressed both of Vivian's firm tits. She was amazed their firmness for a woman her age. Their weight was quite impressive as well when she lifted them from the bottom too.

"You like? Vivian asked.

Shelly nodded, never taking her eyes off them. Their size and weight caused them to sag significantly. The areolas were quite big, even when her nipples were obscenely hard.

Shelly explored Vivian's bare breasts with amazement for a few moments. Her excitement was beyond comprehension. When Vivian suggested she suck on them, Shelly did not hesitate for a second. First, she lifted each tit individually and kissed the nipple. After which she placed her lips around one of the long rubbery nubs and sucked it into her mouth.

"Mmmmm, that's it precious, suck on Miss Vivian's big black tits." Vivian encouraged.

Shelly obliged, sucking each of them harder.

"Bite them, Miss Vivian loves that."

Shelly tentatively nibbled on one.

"Harder." Vivian groaned.

Shelly bit harder

"Yes, That's my good little white girl." Vivian cooed.

Shelly didn't comprehend the language in the heat of the moment, and just continued to worship the big, beautiful, black, breasts.

Vivian gently grabbed the back of Shelly's head and pulled her in firmly but without force. With the other hand she continued to explore Shelly's thigh. When she reached Shelly's drenched cotton panties, she rubbed against them, finding Shelly's swollen clit. She rubbed it aggressively and Shelly whimpered with delight. Shelly was rapidly approaching orgasm when Vivian swiftly moved Shelly's panties to the side and shoved two fingers into her swamp of a pussy. The sudden change caused Shelly to have a flood of conscience, and she stood up and backed away.

"I can't!" she told Vivian, "I'm sorry Miss Vivian. This is just not right." She said inexplicably using the name Vivian had used earlier to refer to herself. "I have a boyfriend. I'm not a lesbian!"

Vivian stood as well and approached Shelly with her arms out to hug her. "There, there, little one it's ok. No one has to know but us."

"No, I love Zach. I can't cheat on him." Shelly explained, feeling guilty and backing away.

Vivian's tactics abruptly changed. No longer was she defending Zach. She wanted Shelly under her control, and she threw Zach to the wolves. "My dear, trust me, I guarantee you, that white boy is not being faithful to you. If given the chance, he would fuck another woman without a second thought." Vivian challenged.

"That's not true! He loves me and we have promised to be exclusive." Shelly debated.

"Come here." Vivian reached out and took hold of Shelly's hand. She sat back down on the couch and pulled Shelly onto her lap. Her breasts were still exposed, and Shelly was suddenly uncomfortable in this position. Vivian stroked her hair, "I don't want to get between you two, Precious. All I'm' saying is, if your little white boy is the only reason, you don't want Miss Vivian to give you the most pleasurable experience of your life, you should reconsider your position. Trust me, I guarantee he would, if he isn't already cheating on you. Ask yourself. Why is he acting so odd lately?"

Shelly stood up abruptly and spat, "Zach Loves me and he wouldn't do that!"

Just as suddenly, Vivian stood up to combat Shelly's claim. "OK, little one. If you say so."

Shelly's bravado shrunk just as quickly as it had swelled when Vivian stood over her, her breasts still invitingly on display. "Forgive me if I led you on. I do not regret what just happened, Vivian, but I must go, I'm sorry." She said as her eyes dropped to the floor, and she shuffled off to her room.

"Well, being compassionate didn't work, I guess I'll have to resort to 'plan B'." Vivian said out loud, chuckling to herself as she cleared the wine glasses from the living room and deposited them into the kitchen sink. When she got to her room, Curtis was fast asleep. Vivian dropped her robe and mounted his face as he slept. A moment later, gasping for air, Curtis woke up. When he figured out what was happening, he complied and proceeded to service his domme's pussy for the next hour, bringing her to multiple orgasms before they finally went to sleep.

****

Shelly stayed away from her home for the next few days, sleeping at her friend Bree's house. She was embarrassed about her lesbian-ish behavior, and she was a bit upset with her father's fiancé for saying those things about Zach. How could Vivian know what her boyfriend would or wouldn't do? She had only met him once for a couple hours. She was sure he was a faithful companion. She was determined to prove her man was in love with her and loyal to her. She went to Zachs house a few days after her night with Vivian. After eating, she literally demanded they have sex. When he politely declined, she accused him of cheating on her. Not wanting to upset her and wanting to follow Vivian's demand that he not break-up with Shelly, he caved, and the couple had sex. He figured it was more important to Vivian that they stay a couple than comply with her demand that he not touch her, and of course this way he could have sex.

As Shelly lie on the bed with Zach between her legs pumping his dick into her pussy, she noticed two things. Firstly, although Zach was looking right at her, he seemed to be somewhere else. Secondly, even though she was being intimate with Zach, her mind kept harking back to that evening with Vivian, and how turned-on Vivian had made her feel. She certainly wasn't as aroused right now as she was that evening. Then, she noticed her pussy was being rubbed raw at the moment. She was hardly wet, not like when Vivian had rubbed her clit through her panties or slid her fingers inside her. Why was she thinking of her at this moment? She tried to shake the memories of her stepmom-to-be, but it was no use, the memories just kept dominating her thoughts. Suddenly she noticed Zachs cock was sliding in and out with ease. In fact, it began to actually feel good. Just the thought of Vivian stimulated her and made her pussy instantly wet.

She was right about Zach. He was somewhere else in his mind. However, unlike Shelly, he was not trying to shake memories of Vivian, he was trying to conjure up in his mind what he thought it would be like to have intercourse with her. Unable to reach climax, Zach found it necessary to close his eyes and imagine that. Shelly noticed his eyes shut a few moments before he grunted and filled the tip of the condom he was wearing with his semen, and she knew that Vivian was correct, he was probably cheating on her, and she was saddened by that. He immediately rolled off her and fell asleep a few minutes later.

****

Vivian noticed that Shelly had been away from home for a few days, and figured she was feeling guilty, or just avoiding her feelings. She sent a text inviting Shelly to have dinner with her, alone that Thursday night. Vivian lied and said that Shelly's father had to stay overnight out of town for work. Vivian told her she understood what she was going through, and that it would give them a whole evening to discuss any feelings she might be having and to really get to know each other.

Shelly had some anxiety when she got the text the first time, not replying right away as she contemplated whether to accept it or not. She was very conflicted. She worried that something may happen again, and that made her want to decline. On the other hand, she worried that if she declined, there might be tension between Vivian and her, and that would probably put a strain on her relationship with her dad. She really didn't want that. With all this going on in her mind, she never replied that day, and as she lie in bed at Zach's house that night, the memories came flooding back from that night again, and she became aroused. She discretely slid her hand into her panties, and as her cheating boyfriend slept next to her, she fingered herself quietly to orgasm recalling how sexy and alluring Vivian had been that evening. When her post orgasmic clarity returned, she realized she could absolutely, not be alone with her soon-to-be stepmom. She would most likely not be able to resist Vivian if she made such advances on her again. She immediately sent a text to Vivian declining her invitation, saying she and Zach had dinner planned for that night and that maybe all four of them could get together that weekend like they had before. She figured strength in numbers would help her to not be vulnerable to Vivian's wiles. There was no immediate reply from Vivian. As the next day wore on, there still was no response, and Shelly's anxiety grew throughout the evening. She again spent the night at Zach's house, even as she contemplated breaking up with him. At the moment, his house was a safe place away from the temptations of her father's fiancé.

She got dressed Thursday morning without any worry and went to school. She was beginning to relax a bit about the whole Vivian thing, figuring Vivian had accepted her decision and just moved on. After classes that day, she was walking across the parking lot with her friend Bree, when she heard a car approach. She noticed it was a very nice pearl white Cadillac Escalade. She immediately recognized it as the one always parked in the driveway at home. The two of them stopped to let the car pass, when it abruptly stopped in front of them, and the door swung open. Out stepped Vivian in a most stunning skintight dress and obscenely tall heels. Both Shelly and Bree were amazed at how gorgeous and exotic Vivian looked. The two just stared, mesmerized by the alluring woman who looked right at Shelly.

"I have something of yours." she said with a devilish smirk on her face.

Shelly didn't understand the cryptic comment as she watched Vivian open the back door of her Cadillac. The windows were all blacked out, so she couldn't see what was inside.

"Get the fuck out here." Vivian said as she reached into the back seat.

She slowly retreated. She had what looked like a chain-link dog leash in her hand and she tugged on it hard, "Come!" was all she said. Then she backed away from the car and the leash extended with each step.