Vivian - Their Ebony Queen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whatever was at the end of the leash was not cooperating with Vivian and she yanked roughly on it again, "NOW!" she barked. The leash dipped as the object on the other end finally obeyed.

By now a small crowd had formed in the parking lot, as the spectators seemed to be as interested as Shelly and Bree.

What came into view stunned them all. Two bare feet appeared below the door, and as they advanced toward Vivian, she retreated backwards, and an almost naked Zach appeared on the other end of the leash. The leash was attached to a studded pink leather collar that was secured around his neck.

Shelly and the crowd gasped, and the murmurs began. Those murmurs grew louder as each moment occurred from there.

"Down!" Vivian commanded.

Everyone watched as Zach withered to his hands and knees.

"Come!" Vivian snapped, yanking on the leash once more.

Everyone could see his body was bare except for a pair of ladies' silk, pink panties he was wearing. The laughter from the crowd was deafening to Shelly as her face became hot with embarrassment. However, she could not move a muscle as Vivian made the last few steps toward her. With the same evil grin, Vivian greeted the young ladies and Vivian handed the business end of the leash to Shelly.

"I believe this is your white boy." Vivian quipped.

Aghast, Shelly said nothing, just staring up at the ebony goddess with her mouth wide open.

"I'm sure you two will not be having dinner tonight now, which makes you free to have dinner with me. Be at the house at 6!" Vivian said matter-of-factly and walked back to her car.

Just as she was about to get in, she turned around and walked back to Shelly, who still hadn't said a word or moved a muscle since seeing her boyfriend crawling toward her on a leash, in women's panties. Zach was on his knees, already profusely apologizing to a stunned Shelly. Vivian leaned over and whispered in her ear so no one else could hear.

"If he tries to denial that he fucked me, all you need to do is suck his little white prick. It's covered in my cunt juice."

A moment later Vivian sped off, leaving the crowd to disperse, all but Shelly, Bree and Zach.

"Shelly, sweetheart, I'm sorry, it's not what it looks like. She trapped me. She is evil. I didn't want to." His mouth spewed every excuse in the book for a time, before Shelly finally came back to reality. She looked down, saw Zach on his knees begging forgiveness, noticed she was still holding the leash and the severity of the situation.

She looked at Zach, "I CAN'T!" she snapped, dropping the leash, turning, and walking away.

"Honey, Please, wait, you can't leave me like this." He cried, standing, and running to catch up to her.

She didn't acknowledge Zach at all, proceeding to her car. She unlocked it, got in and locked it behind her. Zack stood next to her car begging her not to leave without him.

"Shelly, sweety, I love you please don't leave me here, please let me in." He pleaded, his apologies continued excessively as he worried about was being left in the university parking lot in panties and a leash.

Shelly backed her car out of the stall and started to drive away. She hadn't gotten far when she stopped the car and unlocked the doors. Zach realized what she had done and ran to the car before she changed her mind. He opened the passenger door and dove inside the car.

"Thank you, baby, I love you." He assured her.

"NOT A FUCKING WORD!" Shelly screamed at him, holding up a single finger in his face. "I am not interested in anything you have to say.

Zach decided discretion was the better part of valor in this case and sat silently as Shelly drove out of the parking lot. As they continued through town, Zach didn't know how to pass the time, so he began fiddling with the leash, eventually removing it from his neck. He placed it on the floor at his feet, when he noticed Shelly was driving toward his home.

"I don't have my keys; can we go to your house please?" he implored. "My car and keys are there.

Shelly scoffed and ignored his plea, continuing to drive without a word. She was so furious; she couldn't form a word to say. They arrived at his apartment complex and Shelly stopped the car. Zach again tried to speak, but Shelly just silently pointed toward his door, instructing him to get out. He did, and as he turned to close the door, he leaned in to apologize once more. Shelly mashed the accelerator to the floor and sped off, causing Zach to fall on his face at the curb.

Shelly drove around aimlessly for the next two hours. She experienced what seemed to be every emotion possible; betrayal, sadness, anger, confusion, disbelief to name a few. She cried. She screamed so loud; her throat still hurt hours later. She even had a few chuckles; once when she recalled how silly Zach looked crawling on the pavement in a pair of panties and a collar, and again when she remembered Zach claiming that "It wasn't what it looked like."

"It looks like you just fucked my stepmother, or whatever the fuck she is." She said out loud to an empty car. "Is that not what just happened?"

"Unbelievable!" she thought to herself.

She finally decided to go home, but when she arrived, Vivian's Cadillac was in the driveway. Shelly didn't know if she wanted to see her right now. She felt as though she had no choice but to see her tonight, but until then, she wasn't sure. There was a park around the corner from their house and it was full of trees. She decided to go there and sit in her car under one of those trees and try to sort out some of her feelings.

She was sitting there just listening to some music, trying, unsuccessfully, to make heads or tails of all this. Zach was blowing up her phone, begging for forgiveness. So was Bree; trying to find her to see how she was coping. She silenced her phone and just let her mind explore all she was feeling. She was confused as well as angry and sad. She couldn't reconcile the feelings that Vivian seemed to conjure deep inside her. Even while completely humiliating her in front of a crowd of people, the sight of her made Shelly tingle. The outfit she was wearing was so unbelievably sexy, and the way she carried herself so confidently was overwhelming. Shelly had to admire her. The sight of Vivian taking control of Zach like that, in front of her and others, without an ounce of embarrassment. It made Shelly aroused. She didn't understand that. Those thoughts made her head spin and her gut fill with excitement. As her mind wandered and her exhaustion took over, she laid her head back on the headrest thinking a nap right now would be great. She rolled her head to the side and noticed the collar and leash on the passenger's side floor. A spurt of adrenaline hit her, and she was instantly awake. She reached across the car and retrieved it from the floor.

The moment she touched the collar, something she never felt before consumed her, a deep warmth inside. She couldn't explain the feeling, but it just felt right. She gripped the collar and felt the chain of the leash. She noticed the collar had a name engraved in it. She read it, "White bitch" it made her laugh thinking it was on her boyfriend a short time ago. On the other hand, it made her tingle to think of Vivian tagging him like that. Again, she was in awe of Vivian, and the more she thought about it, more she respected her. She contemplated the meaning of these items of submission, and without knowing why, she slipped the collar around her neck, looked at in the rearview mirror and buckled it. That warm feeling now consumed her once more and she spun the collar around so she could read the tag again, "White Bitch". Something about it, just felt right, even though every logical sense of her being screamed that it was so wrong. Then she thought, "Is Zach the white bitch, or is it her that's the white bitch?" She admired the quality of the leather and the elaborate engraving of the words on the collar around her neck. She let go of the leash. The chain rested between her smallish boobs and the handle fell between her thighs, resting on the seat. She collapsed back in her seat again and closed her eyes. She imagined Vivian pulling her out of her SUV by this leash and collar. The thought made her feel something inside that was scary and euphoric at the same time. She took a deep relaxing breath; her exhaustion took over and a few minutes later, she fell asleep.

It was not a deep sleep, understandably, considering the circumstances. She began to have very strange dreams. One dream was very vivid. She dreamed she went home, and Vivian was there dressed all in leather. Vivian demanded she kneel at her feet and lick the high heeled leather boots she was wearing. Shelly did as she was told. Vivian called her many degrading names, including "white bitch". Just like real life, in the dream, Shelly was wearing the collar and leash. Vivian demanded she hand her the leash. Then she proceeded to lead her around the house on her hands and knees like a dog. Shelly felt things inside she had never felt as the realistic dream played in her mind. She was humiliated and aroused and conflicted and horny. Vivian had a riding crop. She whipped her ass with it, but for some reason it didn't hurt, it just aroused her more. Her body rushed to climax and when it hit, Shelly was jolted from her slumber. She found herself pulling on the leash aggressively with one hand, and with the other. rubbing her pussy against her balled-up fist. When she moved her fists away, she looked between her legs. The shorts she was wearing were soaked from her juices.

Shelly let go of leash as though it was scalding hot, and she tried to comprehend what she had just dreamt. Her body was still buzzing, and she was completely confused. Was Vivian the woman of her dream, in real life? Was she that powerful? She sure seemed to be, earlier in that parking lot. She was so commanding and in control. She was so beautiful, and sexy. She was just so captivating. Then reality hit Shelly.

"That bitch fucked my BF" She thought. "I am fucking furious with her! Why am I having sexual thoughts about her?" She angrily removed the collar and threw it back on the floorboard where it was before.

This struggle went on inside Shelly the rest of the afternoon. The more she tried to keep that anger, the more it seems to slip away, behind the commanding presence and beauty of her father's fiancé. By the time she finally decided to head home, her thoughts about Vivian were so jumbled, that she wasn't sure what to think. Even removing the collar didn't seem to matter, as she still imaged it around her neck.

When she arrived home, she grabbed the collar and leash and headed in. Her plan was to throw it at Vivian's feet and give her a similar line to the one she had given Shelly earlier that day like, "I think this belongs to you." However, the moment she saw Vivian, her defiant plan evaporated.

The house was filled with the smells of a perfectly cooked dinner. Shelly was immediately pissed, but at the same time, impressed. Not only was this woman gorgeous, sexy and powerful, she could fucking cook too? Vivian was not in the kitchen though, and Shelly moved up the stairs toward her room. As she approached her room, Vivian appeared on the landing. She was elegantly dressed as always and as soon as Shelly laid eyes on her she felt inferior.

Vivian wore a skintight tan-colored leather dress that displayed her every curve. Her legs were covered with what Shelly would find out later were seamed stockings. She wore a pair of spiked heels that matched her dress. Her make up was impeccable and her hair was pulled back into a bun worthy of a head mistress at an all-girls private school.

Shelly's mind and body failed her, and instead of tossing the leash and collar at her feet as planned, she found her feet shuffling toward Vivian. When she arrived in front of her stepmother-to-be, she handed the leash to her.

"I believe this belongs to you, Ma'am." Shelly's mind and mouth also betrayed her angered mind, submitting to her like a lap dog.

"Kneel!" was all Vivian said.

Shelly's knees folded as if they had a mind of their own, leaving her kneeling at Vivian's feet. With both of her hands, she lifted the leash and collar above her head, presenting it to Vivian as though it were a gift.

"Thank you, Precious." Vivian said, taking the item from her hand. She held the collar and let the leash dangle to the ground. She put the collar in front of Shelly's face.

"Do you like it?" She asked.

Shelly nodded.

"It was always intended for you, babydoll, not your boyfriend" Vivian said with a smirk.

Shelly blushed crimson.

"Did you try it on, little one?" Vivian asked.

Shelly didn't answer, too embarrassed, and not wanting to admit she had.

"I knew it! You did, didn't you?" Vivian cackled.

"Tell me!" Vivian insisted.

"Please don't, it's difficult." Shelly mumbled under her breath.

"What is, admitting it?" Vivian questioned. "You crave it, don't you, my little white bitch?"

Hearing those words, "White bitch" coming from Vivian did something to her. It was something that just could not be explained, but its affect was undeniable. It made her feel not only small, but it somehow made her feel right, like it was where she belonged. Like she was destined to serve this woman without question. Shelly's head just dropped, and her eyes fell to the floor as tears gently dripped from the tip of her nose. They were not tears of sadness; they were tears that signified just how overcome with emotion she was. All she could see were Vivian's nylon covered legs and her tan-colored, patent-leather Louboutins.

"Surrender!" She said. "Face your destiny, be the pet you are deep down. Tell Miss Vivian to put it on you? Tell me you want to be my little white bitch?"

Shelly began to whimper. The whole thing was just so overwhelming, and she couldn't answer.

"Answer me!" Vivian demanded, knowing the answer, and with that answer, that this would be the beginning, the moment Shelly would completely submit to her.

"Yes Miss Vivian, please." Shelly replied, knowing she would belong to Vivian from now on. "Please put it on me."

"Mistress!" Vivian corrected her sharply.

"Please put it on me, Mistress." Shelly sheepishly replied.

Vivian cackled with joy, "I'll tell you what, buttercup. Miss Vivian will let you wear this collar and let you be her white bitch, but first you must make yourself presentable. Dinner is in a half hour. Clean yourself up. While you are showering, I will set out what I expect you to wear. Then, meet me at the dinner table." Vivian took the leash and collar and walked toward the stairs and down to the kitchen. Vivian gave Shelly this reprieve, knowing that if Shelly thought about it the whole time she was showering and getting ready for dinner, and she didn't run, or refuse to come down, that it would be showing her total submission to her soon-to-be stepmother. In addition, she would never be able to say she was forced.

Shelly knelt there for a few moments trying to collect her emotions before standing and going to the bathroom to shower. She was drained. The range of emotions Shelly experience while showering was wide, but the most overwhelming one was, that of admiration for Vivian and Shelly's unexplained need to do as she commanded. Shelly had never experienced such a woman, and the more interaction she had with her, the more she wanted to please her. The woman's aura just seemed to consume her. She hurried through her shower. Before applying her make-up and styling her hair, she went to her room to see what she was to wear.

On the bed was the cutest lingerie. It was almost like a maid's outfit, but pink and white, and made of lace and chiffon. The top was like a bikini, but all white lace, attaching around her neck, leaving her minimal cleavage pressed together and exposed. The skirt, pink chiffon with a small, white, lace apron in front. There were no panties at all, but there were white anklet socks with matching white lace ruffles and pink bows. The shoes were pink stiletto heels that rivaled the ones Vivian wore. Shelly understood the theme of the outfit and went back to the bathroom to finish preparing. She applied minimal make up and styled her hair in two pig tails, braided with pink ribbon throughout.

Again, she returned to her room and got dressed. She looked at herself in the mirror and hoped it would meet with Vivian's approval. What she did know, was as much as she feared what would happen, deep down she was excited to find out. So excited, she could feel her wetness as it dribbled down the inside of her thigh.

"That is perfect...." Vivian said with a grin from ear to ear when Shelly entered the kitchen. "....my precious, little, white darling. Oh, will they love you."

There it was again, "They". Shelly wondered who "they" were, blushing deeply and turning her eyes to stare at the ground.

"They, Miss Vivian?" Shelly asked.

"Come, let's eat." Vivian said, gesturing to the table, and ignoring her question.

Shelly sat like a lady and waited for Vivian to serve her. Vivian filled her plate sparingly. Shelly noticed and looked at the dominant women quizzically.

"We wouldn't want you to lose that petite little figure of yours, would we?"

"No Ma'am." Shelly blushed again at what she perceived as a compliment.

The two silently ate for a few minutes before Vivian spoke, "I know you are upset with me for what I did with your boyfriend, but trust me, little one, I did you a favor. That little white boy would never have treated you like you deserve. He begged me to fuck him. He is unfaithful and not a man at all."

"Yes Ma'am, thank you Miss Vivian." Shelly conceded.

Vivian's demeanor aroused Shelly, even if she didn't understand why. She was completely in control of everything. She just told Shelly how it was, no apology, just matter-of-factly.

"You stick with me, Precious. Miss Vivian will take care of you. I promise. I could never replace your momma, but I can give you everything you ever wanted. You believe me, don't you?"

Shelly cautiously looked up from her plate, feeling now, like she should not make direct eye contact with the powerful black woman. "Yes Ma'am." Her insides were all aflutter. She just wanted to do anything the woman demanded.

Once they had finished eating, Vivian poured them some wine. The two chatted at the table a bit about mundane topics as they finished off the bottle. The more she listened to Vivian, the more Shelly became enthralled, and the more aroused she became. The anticipation of the unknown was just too much. Her body was just buzzing with desire and need. Then without warning, Vivian stood, grabbed the collar and leach that had been on the table the whole meal and walked from the room.

"It's time, Darlin'."

Without being told, Shelly followed her future stepmom into the living room, her pussy dripping down her leg as she shuffled behind closely, until Vivian abruptly stopped and turned around. Vivian unclipped the leash and dropped it onto the coffee table. Holding up the collar she spoke.

"This is what you want, isn't it?" The domme asked.

"Yes, Miss Vivian." Shelly replied looking toward the ground again to avoid eye contact.

"Yes Mistress!" Vivian commanded.

Shelly repeated the reply.

"Kneel!" Vivian snapped.

Shelly wilted to the black woman's demand.

Hooking her chin with her index finger, Vivian turned Shelly's stare to her, "You want to be my "white bitch", don't you, just like this collar says?

"Yes, Miss Vivian."

"Mistress!" Vivian snapped.

"Yes, Mistress." Shelly corrected herself.

"You understand, little one, if I bestow this collar upon you, you will be mine. You will do as I say, without question."

Shelly nodded.

She continued, "In return, I will take care of you, protect you and give you all that you need." Vivian explained.