Vivian - Their Ebony Queen Ch. 03

Story Info
Before Shelly, there was Curtis.
14.5k words
4.67
1.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 04/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
2,002 Followers

Note form the author: Like chapter two, this one will not make a whole lot of sense unless you read the previous ones, and please make sure to read the disclaimer at the beginning of chapter one. This chapter contains things such as "race play" and "gay" acts as well. If this offends you, please move on. If not, I hope you enjoy. Please comment and rate my story.

** This story takes place several months prior to chapter two.**

Curtis' mind wandered as he sat almost comatose in his living room. Others moved about, chatting quietly and occasionally stopping to interrupt his trance with their condolences. His wife Callie's funeral had been earlier that day, and everyone had gathered at his house after for food and remembrance. Curtis was still in shock from the sudden news eight days ago that his wife had passed in a tragic accident, while on a trip with her boss, Luther White, in some African republic he didn't know existed. The only times he had ever heard the name of that country, were when Callie had told him she had to accompany Mr. White there for business. He had always worried about her going, but she had assured him everything would be fine. She had been correct the two times before, but this time she had been catastrophically wrong. He was so out of it he couldn't even remember one person who has spoken to him since he collapsed into his easy chair an hour ago. That is until she appeared in his sight. All the thoughts racing through his mind came to a complete stand still when she shook his shoulder, grabbed his hand with both of hers, held it with such care and sympathy, and introduced herself.

"Hello Mr. Moore, I am Vivian Lyons, I represent Lyons Holdings, and may I extend my deepest condolences to you and your family on your tragic loss." She said to him. Lyons holdings was the company for whom Curtis' wife Callie had worked.

Suddenly, Curtis' numbness evaporated, and he felt things inside he never felt before. She was a vision of beauty. Her dark brown eyes seemed to look right through him, but also conveyed a look of sincere compassion to go along with her words. Her face was gorgeous and so well proportioned, that one would swear God had sculped it with his own hands. Her ebony skin seemed flawless, and her hands were softer than anything his hands had ever touched. Her stare was so overwhelming he felt the need to look away, and he did. However, as he did this, it only caused him to catch an eyeful of the deep, black, flesh canyon between her massive breasts. What she wore was not inappropriate for the occasion, but oh did it ever accentuate every supple curve of her magnificent body. Not wanting to get caught staring at her inappropriately, his eyes traveled down even further and from the bottom of the skirt that stopped just above her knees, were two perfectly shaped, long, nylon covered legs. Curtis realized he should not be thinking the sexual thoughts that immediately flooded his brain. So, he collected himself, looked back up at Vivian's soulful eyes and acknowledged her sympathies.

"Thank you, so much."

Vivian stood and let go of his hands and began to walk away when Curtis grasped one of them and halted her retreat.

"Wait, Please..." Curtis blurted out.

Vivian turned to look back to him and replied, "Yes, did you need something."

Curtis immediately panicked, because the reason he didn't want her to go, was because he was undeniably attracted to her, and he didn't want her to walk away. He knew that was inappropriate in this setting and he quickly said, "You're with Lyons Holdings? You said your Vivian Lyons? Is it your company?"

Vivian smiled inside, as she knew the affect she was having on Curtis. Then she flashed a big smile on the outside, "No, I'm the CFO, My father own's the company. Why do you ask?"

Curtis again had to scramble for something more appropriate to ask than, "I think you're beautiful. May I just stare at you?"

"I would like to ask you a few questions about the accident. May we speak later when this is all over?" He asked.

Vivian Turned her body to him, grabbed his hands again, ever so gently, looked him right in the eyes and replied, "I am not sure I will have the answers you seek, but I will absolutely give you all the time you need." Then she let go and walked away, shaking her hips just enough for him to notice, but not enough draw the attention of others.

One by one everyone made their exit and the only people left were Curtis' neighbor Nancy, Vivian, and Curtis. Nancy was cleaning the dishes and when Curtis told her she should get home, and that he would take care of the remaining clean up. She said her goodbye and left. Curtis walked her to the door and when he re-entered the kitchen Vivian had assumed Nancy's place at the kitchen sink cleaning dishes.

"You do not have to do that." He insisted. "I didn't want you to stay for that. Besides, you are dressed way to nicely to be a dishwasher."

"It's fine." Vivian assured him. "I'm not above helping out."

"Please, you're making me feel bad. Please come sit." Curtis requested, amazed someone of her standing would even think of doing such a chore. It only endeared him to her more. "She is kind as well as beautiful", he thought.

Vivian dried her hands and followed him back into the living room, where she sat next to him on the couch. He hadn't noticed earlier how wonderful the scent of her perfume was, and he inhaled deeper to get more. Again, Vivian took hold of Curtis' hand with hers and asked, "How can I help?"

Curtis nervously proceeded to say that after the Lyons' security team had informed him of the accident, that he had tried to get more answers from the authorities, but government agencies has told him that without diplomatic relations with that country, getting information was virtually impossible. So, he hoped that maybe Vivian, or the company, would have more answers. He then asked multiple questions in rapid fire, regarding what she knew about the accident, about Callie's boss, about the business they were conducting and the country in which they were conducting it. Vivian calmly answered all these questions in a way that satisfied Curtis but didn't actually give him any real information. She used her womanly wiles, to distract him, and make him feel more comfortable with what had happened. Before Curtis realized it, it was well into the evening. He was so taken with this woman, that time just past without notice. Vivian looked at her watch.

"No wonder I'm starving, look at the time." She said. "How about I take you to dinner and we can continue this conversation?"

"Oh, I'm not really hungry, and I'm sure you have other more important things to do." Curtis replied.

"Nonsense!" You need to eat, I'll bet you haven't eaten a real meal in days. I insist." Vivian said, standing up and looking down at Curtis as he remained sitting.

Curtis looked up, past the swell of her breasts to her gorgeous ebony face. The expression on her face made him feel as though "Yes" was the only acceptable answer. He agreed, and Vivian told him to get his coat and that she would drive.

The two of them went to a very expensive steak house nearby. They ate and talked and drank wine for a couple more hours. The subject of the accident was not breeched again, they just talked about each other and their lives. Vivian never did anything inappropriate, but as the dinner progressed, she asserted herself little by little, and as she did, Curtis shrunk to her will little by little. When she dropped him off that night, she asked for his number so she could check in on him, and she gave him hers, telling him if he had any more questions, if he needed anything, or if he just needed to talk, that she, and Lyon Holdings would be there for him. Curtis thanked her for her generosity and her concern. Vivian drove off and Curtis stood at the curb wondering what the hell just happened.

He went into his house and ignored the mess, walking to his room to prepare for a shower. He was in the closet getting his sleepwear out, when he saw a robe of his wife's. It instantly made him miss her. Then he felt guilty for the feelings he had experienced while spending time with Vivian. He tried to rationalize that he was just trying to find out more info about his wife's death, but deep down he knew that a person cannot truly lie to himself, and he was definitely lying about his intentions. He had been aroused several times by the ebony beauty, and she just seemed to have this instant hold on him that he could not explain. He then admonished himself for disrespecting his wife's honor only a week after her death. He swore to not think about Vivian, and he surely would not call her, then rationalized, unless of course he had more questions about the accident.

Vivian drove away, with a grin from ear to ear. This man was going to be an easy target. Seducing him and taking control of him was going to be so much fun. She was sure she could even get him to fall in love with her. That would put that bitch in her place. Once she had done that, she would set her sights on the other members of the family. She went home and formulated her plan.

****

Curtis couldn't believe his luck. He had been thinking about Vivian non-stop since the funeral but had sworn himself not to call without a good reason, and a valid reason had not revealed itself. Several days later Vivian texted him to "check up on him". The two had a brief chat, but nothing overtly inappropriate. This continued several more times over the next few weeks, and Vivian got Curtis to open up more and more to her. She was a master of inuendo, making Curtis' mind wander to places it shouldn't, but never actually giving him anything solid to confirm his suspicions. He was starting to really have feelings for her. She was so compassionate and understanding. She showed real concern for his feelings and let him express all of them. He was conflicted. He wanted to ask her to dinner to thank her for being there for him so much, but he knew he had deeper feelings for her, and definitely, lustful ones that he knew were probably unseemly so soon after his wife's death. All this consternation evaporated the moment he saw her standing on his doorstep one evening with two grocery bags filled with ingredients for a home cooked meal.

Of course, Curtis let her in. Vivian walked to the kitchen and proceeded to make him that delicious home cooked meal. The two drank more wine together and talked of their lives. Vivian asked him where his daughter was. Curtis had told Vivian that first night, at the restaurant that his daughter lived with him. He explained to Vivian that his daughter Shelly spent most of her time over at her boyfriend Zach's house. Vivian filed that information for later.

Again, Vivian was cautious not to be too forward with Curtis, as she was sure he had loved his wife and wouldn't want to shame her memory by dating too quickly. On the other hand, she had an agenda, and although she was ok with a slow burn, she didn't have forever to achieve it. The whole night, she was caring and attentive to him, but again subtly, made little advances; ones Curtis thought he noticed, but brushed off as his penis thinking on behalf of his brain.

As the evening progressed, Curtis got a little drunk, and he began providing some info he probably would have rather not, like the fact that his wife had cheated in the past, and that he had his suspicions about her and her boss. Vivian was sitting on the couch next to him. She expressed her surprise by this news, because when he spoke of his wife, he seemed so in love. She then tried to assure him that his suspicions may not have been valid: putting her hand on his thigh in show of support for his feelings. Curtis became so hard in his pants that he was sure it would burst right through them and into the open. Vivian giggled to herself when Curtis crossed the leg she was touching, over the other one to hide his erection. He was really trying to honor Callie, but this woman was really making it hard. The alcohol was causing the two sides of his brain to tangle. His feelings were valid. There were signs before her death. He had seen the signs in the past when Callie had cheated. Why was he so worried about his dead wife's feeling when she had discounted his feeling so many times during their marriage? However, he wasn't like her. He was better than her, wasn't he? His cock was throbbing, and this sexy woman's hand was inches from it. He couldn't take it anymore. He excused himself, telling Vivian he needed to go to the bathroom.

A few minutes later, he was furiously masturbating on the toilet, trying to make his hard on go away, when Vivian knocked on the door.

"Are you OK in there, Darlin'?"

"Yes, I'll be right out." Curtis involuntarily grunted. He had been on the verge of coming, and the surprise of the knock and Vivian's voice had pushed him over the top, and try as he might to not continue, he just couldn't help himself, spilling a massive load all over himself and the bathroom floor. He had planned to turn around and dump it into the porcelain bowl, but Vivian's surprise had nullified that plan.

Vivian knew exactly what he was doing as soon as she heard his reply. She hadn't planned to really do anything this evening. It was just supposed to be dinner and a way to lower Curtis' defenses, but she also recognized that this could be an opportunity to establish her dominance, a way to take control of this man right now. So, she took it. She checked the door, and it was not locked. Curtis was not in the habit of locking doors in his own house. She opened it wide. She didn't act surprised, she didn't act disgusted, she just took charge.

"Oh, sweety, what do we have here? Are you masturbating?" She teased; it was obviously a rhetorical question. "And what were you thinking about?" Rhetorical again. "Were you thinking about me?" She knew the answer, once more.

Curtis just sat there, dumbfounded, cock in his hand, cum dripping from the end, not saying a word.

"Curtis, you naughty little boy. Miss Vivian told you, if you needed help with anything, to just ask me. I could have done that for you." She teased him, but also planted a seed in his mind that she was open to sexual contact with him.

Curtis didn't miss the inuendo but didn't say a word. He just stared at her, petrified. He couldn't believe what was happening. This was so humiliating, and besides, this was not how normal women responded to a man they caught masturbating. Who was this woman, and why was he so enthralled with her; other than the fact that she was absolutely gorgeous and so sexy and obviously confident?

"Now clean yourself up and meet me back in the living room, immediately!" She told him.

Curtis waited a moment until Vivian was gone, then hurried up the stairs to his room to take off his soiled clothes. He was sobering up pretty quickly, but not completely. He felt like Vivian might leave, so he grabbed his robe and went downstairs to face the embarrassment.

"I'm so Sorry Vivian, I'm so embarrassed." Curtis said as he turned the corner to enter the room. When he saw Vivian, he stopped dead in his tracks. Vivian was standing in the middle of the room in nothing but her undergarments, consisting of her heels, black stocking, and a matching bra, panties, and garter belt set. Her dress was lying neatly over the recliner next to her.

"Kneel!" was all she said.

"Huh?"

"I said kneel you little pervert!" She demanded. Gone was the caring, compassionate Vivian, replaced by this woman. Curtis was stunned, but completely turned on. He really didn't know it yet, but it was as much the domination by Vivian as it was the vision of her that had his cock rapidly refilling with blood.

Curtis dropped to his knees.

"I knew it!" Vivian cackled. "Crawl!"

Curtis registered her first statement and wondered what she meant, but only hesitated a moment before obeying her second command. He got on all fours and began to crawl toward the statuesque, black goddess. He didn't even know why, but at that moment, all he wanted to do was obey everything this Goddess demanded. When he got to her feet, he stopped, staring at her heels and the floor.

"Knees, you deviant!"

Curtis rose to his knees. He was less than a foot from her panty-covered crotch. There was a scent that penetrated his nose, different from that of her perfume, and he surmised it was her arousal. That was confirmed when he noticed the dark spot of the silk of her red panties. Vivian moved forward until those panties were touching the tip of his nose. The new scent inundated his sinuses, and even his taste buds. His cock was granite hard by now. He hadn't been able to get a second hard-on this quickly in 20-plus years, and it turned his rational mind to mush.

"You like jacking off to thoughts of me?"

Curtis nodded.

"I can't hear you."

'Yes." Curtis replied.

"Yes, WHAT?!?!" She demanded.

"Yes Ma'am?" he questioned.

"Good boy." Vivian replied as if she were praising a dog. "Go ahead."

Curtis lifted his eyes to hers, confused, "Ma'am?"

"Stroke that little white dick for me. Smell my sweet black pussy. But don't you dare cum until I say it's ok."

Curtis had never been treated this way, but somehow it was turning him on more than anything in his life.....EVER! He untied his robe, took hold of his cock, and began stroking.

Vivian grabbed his head with both her hands and buried his nose in her panties, "Breathe in Deeply!" She commanded. "Take in Miss Vivian's scent. Let it consume you."

Curtis did exactly as she demanded, stroking his turgid unit the whole time. Vivian made him edge almost 10 times before she finally gave him the command to "come". Curtis cock exploded, covering Vivian's nylon-clad legs and her patent leather heels as he groaned in satisfaction. He slumped to his haunches, but Vivian emphasized her dominance by immediately demanding he lick up his mess. Curtis, still a bit drunk and still reeling from the submission, did as he was told. When he finished, Vivian stepped into her dress, buttoned it up the front and walked toward the door.

"You let Miss Vivian know when you're ready to submit again." She told him and then disappeared out the front door.

When Curtis collected himself, he got up, took the wine glasses to the kitchen and cleaned up the mess from cooking and from dinner. The whole time, he tried to figure out what had just happened, why he had been so turned-on, and why he had done everything that woman had demanded. He was not a pussy, was he? He didn't like being treated like that, did he? He would not call her to, as she put it "submit again", would he? He went to bed confused and slept quite restlessly as his mind battled all his emotions.

Vivian knew his guilt would be battling Curtis' arousal the next day whenever he thought of Vivian. She was willing to back off a bit since her timeline had been sped up greatly the night before. She didn't text or call, the whole next day. She knew if she just stayed away, that Curtis' mind would be in knots wondering if he had done something wrong, wondering if Vivian was upset, wondering if he should contact her to feel things out. It finally happened at 2:00 am the following morning.

Curtis couldn't sleep, he couldn't think straight, he had to know. He had to know if Vivian would ever speak to him again. Had he been too much of a simp for her? He lied in bed contemplating his next move. Finally, he broke down and sent a text. His hands were shaking, and he was sweating profusely when he hit "send".

C: Are you awake?.

Vivian was falling asleep when the text came. She smirked as she rolled over to grab her phone, knowing exactly who it was. This man was exactly who she thought he was. She read the text, typed in a reply, but didn't send it. She waited, knowing there would be another one soon enough. She had to remind him where they left things the night before. Finally, she received another.

goamz86
goamz86
2,002 Followers