Vivian - Their Ebony Queen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivian got Curtis' text, and of course ignored it. It was another hour before the next one came. She ignored that one too. There were a couple more, each one with less time between. Vivian ignored them all, knowing that was the best way to deal with her little white submissive.

By six pm, Curtis was frantic. He was sure Vivian was ghosting him and he didn't know how to deal with that. He contemplated changing his approach on the next text. He finally came up with something to show his reverence for this goddess of a woman, and to show her his understanding of the situation.

C: Good evening Miss Vivian. I hope you had a very nice day. I want to thank you for the most erotic evening of my life last night. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. I want you to know I want to do nothing more than to be a good boy for you and get the reward you suggested last night.

Curtis paused a moment, then as a way to maybe lighten the mood, before sending the text he added:

C: If you keep this up Ma'am, I just might fall in love with you *winky face*

Vivian read the message and grinned from ear to ear. She had been waiting for the desperation in Curtis' texts to raise to this level. She waited another hour before finally replying.

V: Last night was fine, and buttercup, we both know you have already fallen in love with me.

Then she sent a picture of her steely stare taken from the point of view as though she was staring down at him as if he were lying on the floor. The stiletto heel of her knee-high boots was front and center, like she was about to step on his face. As he looked past that heel, he could see up her skirt, although it was too dark to really see anything. Finally, the last thing he noticed in the shot, was the underside of her fabulous breasts. Curtis immediately shoved his hand down his pants and began stroking his swelling cock. After a minute or two, he collected himself and tried to come up with something clever to say. After some thought he replied.

C: I am fairly confident I could make the experience better if you let me taste your pussy as you promised last night.....Provided I am a good boy, Miss Vivian.

He was so proud of himself for implying she let him eat her pussy. He wanted nothing more than to experience sexual relations with her and he was being coy by suggesting she let him, to get enjoyment from him.

Vivian giggled to herself then replied.

V: Oh, I'm sure you are right, my slut. Watching you taste my pussy would give me a great thrill.

Again, Curtis beamed with pride in getting her to admit she wanted him to eat her pussy. The two chatted by text for a little while before Vivian dismissed him, telling him he was to be at her house tomorrow night at 9pm, and if he was a good boy, she would definitely let him taste her magnificent pussy. Curtis said he would be there as instructed. The last thing Vivian said was that he was not to play with his little white dick until he was instructed by Vivian to do so. Curtis agreed and the text conversation ended.

The whole next day at work Curtis was useless. So useless that his boss mentioned to him that he had better get his head on straight or he may be looking for a different job. Curtis assured him that he would pull it together and get back on the right track. This scared Curtis quite a bit and he swore to himself that he would not let Vivian consume him and ruin his life, even if he seemed to be falling hard and fast for her. He was sure he could manage his responsibilities and his growing obsession for Vivian too.

****

He arrived on time at Vivian's home and approached the front door. This time there was no note, so he rang the doorbell. A smartly dressed butler answered. He instructed Curtis to follow him, and they proceeded to the stairs and up to the second level. They stopped at a closed door.

"Madam is waiting inside."

"Thank you." Curtis replied as the butler walked away.

Curtis opened the door, and walked in, closing it behind him. When he turned, he saw Vivian. She was, of course, a vision. She sat crossed legged, on a chair that was more like a throne than one that would be in a sitting area of a master bedroom. She was wearing a full-length, ivory-colored, silk robe. The contrast of the color to her smooth ebony skin was erotic. From her hanging foot, dangled a sexy high-heeled slipper. Curtis let out a gasp at her sheer beauty and presence.

"Good evening my little lollipop, your leash is over there." She said pointing to a corner of the room.

Curtis turned to see the collar and leash from last night hanging from one of several hooks on the wall. The mention, and sight of the item of servitude made Curtis' already swelling cock pulse to full mast in his pants. Vivian could see his excitement and continued.

"Strip, fetch your leash, crawl over here and bring it to momma." she instructed.

Without delay, he did as he was told. He completed the tasks, and in less than a minute, he was presenting his leash from his knees. Vivian took it and fit the collar around his neck. Yanking it abruptly, she commanded him back to his hands and knees.

"Lick my black feet." She snapped, always distinguishing the difference in race between the two.

Curtis eagerly did as he was told, lathering her feet with tongue praise. Vivian switched feet and he duplicated his homage to that one too. Kicking him off her foot a few minutes later, she pulled her robe open exposing her gorgeous nudity. Her supple breasts hung majestically from her chest and her almost hairless pussy teased the poor white man when she spread her legs. Then using her two index fingers, she slowly spread the lips of her pussy, reveling her pink center. It glistened with her juices and Curtis' mouth instantly watered.

"Isn't it gorgeous, buttercup?" Vivian asked.

Curtis nodded, "Yes!"

"Yes Mistress......." Vivian corrected him, introducing and confirming that she was his domme and he was her submissive, "or Goddess, or My Queen. Whatever you prefer." She said the last part with a bit of whimsy in her voice as though she didn't care, when it was obvious, she was laying out the way it would be from here on.

"Yes, Mistress." Curtis immediately replied. His cock was so hard now, he was sure it would split wide open.

"I'll bet you've been dreaming about it all day."

"Yes, Mistress." Curtis' mouth fell open, and his tongue hung partially out of his mouth.

"Dreaming of how it tastes?"

"Yes, Goddess." Curtis replied.

"I'll bet you would like to taste it."

"Yes, please my Queen." Curtis had now addressed her all three ways she had instructed, as a show of complete obedience.

Vivian noticed this, and was beside herself with joy, never imaging the ease with which she had been able to take complete control of this man.

"And what would you do for your Queen, for that privilege?"

Curtis answered exactly how she hoped he would, "Anything, Mistress, ANYTHING!"

"Anything, really?"

"ANYTHING!" Curtis confirmed.

"We'll see." She retorted. "Qamar?" she beckoned while turning her head.

Out of the ensuite bathroom walked the biggest, blackest man Curtis had ever seen in his life, and he was completely naked. He walked up next to Vivian.

"Yes, Ma'am?" he replied in a thick African accent. This specimen of a man appeared to be in his twenties. Vivian's father had brought Qamar to America to work for him after his family had been tragically killed in his war-torn country. Qamar's father had been fiercely loyal to Mr. Lyons in his dealings with the government there.

Vivian grabbed hold of the python dangling between his tree truck-sized legs and pointed it at Curtis, "Would you suck Qamar's cock for the privilege?" Vivian queried.

Curtis knew he was backed in a corner. He had claimed he would do anything, but this was too much. Sucking her dildo was one thing, but this? He gathered all the courage he could and relied, "I.....I....I can't do that my Queen." Making sure he showed his reverence for the powerful woman and the object of all his desires.

Vivian just began to stroke the thick black appendage and retorted, "Can't, or won't?"

Curtis hesitated a moment before answering, "Can't, Goddess."

Vivian stroked a little harder, waking up the sleeping monster, causing it to stiffen in her hand, "Yes, you can, and you will, my little white cock sucker."

Hearing her call him that, brought back memories of last night and how fantastic his orgasm had been, and her commanding tone had his defenses crumbling quickly, "Please don't make me." He whimpered.

Vivian gave him that cat who swallowed the canary look, knowing he was caving, "You said anything, and just think how good your Goddess' pussy is going to taste. Don't you want to taste it?" She slid a finger from her other hand into her dripping pussy, pulled it out and waved it just under Curtis' nose.

Curtis opened his mouth wide and tried to suck the finger.

"Uh, uh, uh." Vivian teased, "First things first." She reminded him, directing his attention to the big black pipe she was stroking.

"Please, Miss Vivian?" Curtis whined.

"Please what, Buttercup, please let you suck Qamar's cock?" She teased again, "Ok, Miss Vivian approves. Come Qamar."

The hulking black man moved forward a couple step until his now hard cock was inches from Curtis' face. There was an overwhelming feeling of inevitability by all. Curtis knew if he refused, she would send him away and he would never see her again. She had made that clear the night before. He finally surrendered, opened his mouth, and moved forward, engulfing the head of the black cock with his warm mouth.

"That's a good boy." Vivian praised him.

It made Curtis feel proud to please her and he started bobbing slowly on the steel hard shaft. The taste was indescribable: a bit sweet, a bit tart and the smell was inebriating. Was this just his natural scent and taste. Was it because he was of African descent? Curtis wasn't sure, but it was surprisingly erotic, and he almost forgot that it was sucking a cock that was turning him on so much.

Vivian reached down and grabbed his hand and replaced hers on the shaft. She stroked it up and down the portion that Curtis couldn't fit in his mouth. Curtis took the hint and brought his other hand up, stroking the shaft with it as well. The realization that Curtis could fit both hands on the shaft as well as fill his mouth with this monster inexplicably turned him on. He had never even contemplated sucking a cock before Vivian had fed him her dildo the night before, but to his disbelief, Curtis found this to be very titillating. He was new to this, so he was not able to put more than a few inches inches in his mouth, but he was stroking the rest with his hands, and the big black man seemed to be enjoying his efforts. This made him fill with pride as well, and he doubled his efforts.

"That is my good, little, white cock sucker. You make momma proud." Vivian applauded him. She stood, dropped her robe to the ground and knelt behind Curtis. Pressing her firm breasts into his back, she reached around and began stroking his bobbing, hard cock. "Suck the big black cock, little one. Make it come. Make it explode in your slutty white mouth." She told him.

Having his cock stimulated and Vivian talking dirty in his ear had Curtis on edge in seconds, but Vivian was an expert, keeping him teetering on the edge for the next 15 minutes.

"Who's momma's filthy white cock sucker?" She admonished him. "You are, aren't you precious. Show momma how you can please that big beautiful black man."

Looking up at Qamar, she nodded. Qamar grabbed the back of Curtis' head and shoved his cock into Curtis' mouth hard causing him to gag, just as Vivian had done the night before. As his throat convulsed, Vivian stroked his cock hard and fast, making Curtis come like he had the night before, consuming his whole body with pleasure. Qamar's cock restricted his airway, and a moment later the black man orgasmed as well, flooding Curtis' throat with semen. Qamar kept his cock there as Curtis came and soon after, passed out just like the night before. He fell back into Vivian and she gently laid him on the tile floor.

When Curtis woke up a few moments later, Vivian was again sitting on her throne in her robe, and Qamar was gone. He gathered his thoughts and rose from the floor. He noticed the collar was gone, but when he moved to his knees, as he felt that was the correct position now when his Queen was in front of him, he heard a clinking noise and felt something heavy on his penis. Looking down, he noticed the metal contraption with the lock. He had watched enough porn to know what it was. He looked up at Vivian, pointed to his shriveled and imprisoned penis.

"Mistress?"

"Yes?" she replied with a sly grin.

"Why?"

"Because I am now in charge of your orgasms, little one. They will need to be earned, and I will say when." His mistress informed him.

Again, Curtis didn't completely understand why, but this situation really turned him on. His cock twitched in its cage, and he winced just a bit. Still proud of what he had done for his goddess, Curtis looked up again and asked, knowing he had completed the task given to him, "May I lick your pussy now, Mistress?"

"Now why would I let a submissive little white boy like you have the pleasure of licking my fine, fine black pussy?" She scoffed.

"Because I sucked that black cock like you wanted. You said I could taste your pussy if I did that for you." He replied.

"And, you did." She told him.

"Mistress?" he said with a puzzled expression.

"I said you could taste my pussy if you sucked Qamar's big beautiful black cock, and you did. Qamar fucked me for an hour before you arrived. His cock was covered in momma's cunt juice." She said with a wink.

Curtis knew he had no retort. She hadn't said he could eat her pussy, she said he could taste her pussy. He had assumed she meant he could eat her pussy. He lowered his head in defeat, but Curtis found himself ultimately impressed with how this woman could so masterfully manipulate him and turn him on at the same time. This once again triggered something deep inside him, and he felt warm and aroused. "Yes, Momma." he replied, "Thank you."

"You may leave now." Vivian dismissed him, making no arrangements for further contact.

Curtis dressed and left, driving home full of so many different emotions, he wasn't sure what to think. His post-orgasm brain began to regret his actions and he had much trouble sleeping that night. He woke up the next morning exhausted and knew if he were to go to the office looking like he did, his boss would be furious. He decided calling in sick was a better option.

He texted Vivian several times that day, each one more desperate than the last. All went unanswered. Later in the day, he began to call. Of course, Vivian didn't answer, and Curtis began leaving a string of voicemails, which just like the texts, became more desperate with each one.

Vivian knew he wanted to tell her what he did was a mistake, and that he didn't want to do that again, and her intuition was confirmed as she began to listen to his voicemails. She waited three days to finally reply, wanting his feelings to marinate. She knew at some point, his alpha tendencies, which were making him feel like what he had done was wrong, were weak, and would eventually melt away, leaving only his submissive core.

By the time Vivian finally replied, Curtis was a complete mess. He called in sick the second day, and then finally went in on Friday. He looked like shit and his boss called him into his office. He explained that he understood about the loss of his wife, but it was getting to the that point, and termination was in play. Curtis assured him he would come to work Monday a different man. He was sitting in his office when his phone dinged. He looked down and saw it a text from Vivian. Excitedly he opened the text.

V: Hello my little white cock sucker.

A moment later came a picture. It was taken from the point of view looking up from the ground. It was a naked Vivian standing next to a naked Qamar. She was holding his hard cock in her hand, and she was looking down at the camera with a steely eyed glare.

V: Do you miss your Goddess?

Those two texts were all it took for every shred of resolve Curtis had mustered over the last few days to evaporate into thin air. All the things he wanted to say to her exited his brain and all he could think of, was how happy he was to finally hear from her, and he eagerly replied.

C: YES, Goddess!!!

There was nothing after that, and Curtis continued to try and keep the conversation going. Vivian never engaged him with words, she just continued to send him pictures of big, hard black cocks over the remainder of his workday. Each time the phone dinged he hoped it was a real message, but to no avail. As he drove home, he wrestled with the ideas of going to Vivian's home to see her, but he thought better of it, not wanting to spark her ire by showing up unannounced. He decided going home was best.

The texts from Vivian continued one after the other, but soon became videos, all of them of white men sucking black cocks. Without Curtis even realizing it, the conditioning was working. The more black cocks he saw and the more cock sucking he witnessed, the more his arousal and his caged cock grew. By the time he finally fell asleep sometime around 4am, he felt like a caged animal losing his mind. The texting continued all Saturday, Saturday night, and through Sunday morning. Sometime Saturday night he desperately begged her to stop and then, tried to ignore them. The more he tried to ignore it, the more the videos affected him, and the thought that one of the texts would actually be a message from Vivian brought him back to look. Then he couldn't help himself, and he would inevitably watch the next video. Finally, sometime late Sunday afternoon, he opened the phone and there was an actual message.

"Be here at 9:00"

****

Curtis arrived right on time. He knocked on the door and like the first time it opened, and he walked in. On a bench in the foyer, sat his collar and leash. Curtis needed no instruction this time. He stripped and attached the collar. He knelt on the floor as he felt he should and waited. A few minutes later, Vivian came down the stairs, silently grabbed the leash and led hm to the lounge again.

In the lounge sat three black men sitting naked on three separate pieces of furniture. Curtis knew exactly what he was there to do. Vivian guided him to the first black man and Curtis went to work. He sucked his cock like he had Qamar's and Vivian encouraged him the whole time. As Curtis got the cock hard, Vivian reached around him and deftly unlocked his cage, releasing his aching cock. It grew to full length in no time, and Vivian began to fondle it gently. The pleasure had him raising his fellating efforts. Vivian made sure he knew she was pleased.

"That's momma's good little white cock sucker. Suck that real cock, that black cock!" She told him making sure to emphasize the dominance of the color of the cock he was sucking. She continued, "Make that beautiful black cock come, and Miss Vivian will make you come too." More conditioning to associate cock sucking with his own pleasure.

When Curtis heard that, he started sucking with gusto. Moments later the first black man grunted, shoved Curtis' head down hard on his cock and blew a load down his throat. Vivian held to her promise, making Curtis come simultaneously with her hand and her dirty words. Curtis didn't want it to be true, but sucking cock was the most erotica thing he had ever done and with his mistress doling out all this pleasure, he felt like this was all he ever wanted to do. In part, because he knew how happy it made Vivian.