Vivian - Their Ebony Queen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

C: Hello?

She still waited.

C: Vivian?

She laughed and hit send.

V: How do you address me?

Curtis tensed up when his phone buzzed, excited that she was still awake. Then he read it and his emotions from last night instantly re-appeared. Arousal, mixed with confusion, mixed with a sudden need to answer correctly.

C: Are you awake, Ma'am?

V: MISS VIVIAN!

Curtis' slowly stiffening cock immediately became hard. Without hesitation, his confusion took a back seat to his arousal. He couldn't reply fast enough.

C: Sorry, Miss Vivian

Vivian got a warm feeling inside, knowing this would be the moment she took complete control of this submissive little white man. The moment she knew he would once again, be groveling at her feet in no time.

V: So, I see you are ready to submit to me again.

Curtis froze. His brain was not sure that was true. Well, it tried to tell Curtis he wasn't sure it was true. However, the hard cock was telling him otherwise. Likewise, his body's blood supply was going to the entity that was to win this internal battle, and it was not his brain. Without contemplating the possible consequences, Curtis typed his reply.

C: Yes, Miss Vivian

V: Now, that's Miss Vivian's good little white boy.

Curtis' hand sprung to his cock and began stroking, as he took in how confident this woman was. He just felt the need to please her.

C: Thank you, Miss Vivian.

V: You will be at my house for dinner tomorrow at 6:30 sharp. 17432 Nightengale Lane, in Crescent Hollow. Do not be late, and do not be early. Understand.

Curtis knew that community. It was where all the rich people lived. He was crestfallen though. He was hoping since they were both awake, that Vivian would allow him to see her.

C: Can't I see you now, Miss Vivian, please?

V: Good night.

C: Can't I see you tonight please, Miss Vivian?

There was no response,

C: Please?

Vivian cackled aloud as she read these last two texts. This white man was hers. She couldn't believe how easy this was going to be. In no time, she would have him eating from her palm, like a hungry lamb in a petting zoo.

V: NOT ANOTHER WORD!

Curtis dropped his phone like it was a hot coal. He looked at it knowing he had upset Vivian, and he wanted to apologize immediately, but she said not another word. He left the phone on the bed and rolled away from it as not to be temped. He lay there for a long time trying to comprehend what was happening. He couldn't sleep. He masturbated more than once trying to relax and fall asleep. He finally fell asleep sometime near 5 am.

When his alarm went off at 6:45, he decided there was no way he could work. He sent a text to his boss and tried to go back to sleep, but that was fruitless. Around 9 o'clock he finally crawled out of bed and tried to be productive. About noon, he realized staying home was worse than going to work. Now he had nothing to do but wait, and it was excruciatingly hard. He watched the time tick by minute by agonizing minute.

All this waiting had him contemplating this entire situation. Curtis knew there was something deep inside that made him like this. He wasn't sure what it was, but he was sure it was what drew him to strong women. In his youth, his mother had been a demanding woman, disciplining him harshly when he disobeyed or acted up. Likewise, his wife had been the dominant one in their marriage. So much so, that when he discovered her cheating on him more than once, rather than confront her, which would have caused a fight that might end their relationship, he just accepted it. There had been many strong women in between his mother as a child and more recently, his wife. He tended to remember the strong ones more than those who were not. As he thought about the many strong women in his past, a name popped in his head that he hadn't thought about in a very very long time, Denise Braxton.

Denise was a girl one grade above him when he was in grade school. She would stop him on his way home, holding on to his bike so he couldn't ride home. She was so mean. She and her friend Laura would tease him verbally and even physically dominate him. She was so much bigger than him, and he couldn't do anything about it. Curtis had been a small skinny kid back then, and he was picked on a lot. His smartass mouth was part of the reason, but some of that teasing and abuse was unwarranted. Denise and Laura's abuse went on for quite a long time, and Curtis told no one. Then one day near the end of the year, Denise just didn't show up. Curtis raced home happy that he didn't have to take the torment. However, once he got home and relaxed, he felt almost disappointed. At the time, this had been so confusing to him. The next day when Denise didn't show up again, Curtis didn't race home this time, he meandered, almost as if he hoped she would show. She never did, and he just rode home. In fact, she never showed up again, and Curtis went on with his life.

Now that he really thought about it, as a grown man, that disappointment made more sense. He actually liked being dominated by Denise, and when she stopped paying him any attention, he missed it and wanted it. He realized, that also as an adult, all those times his wife had worked late, Curtis had watched lots of porn, and he always seemed to be drawn to the femdom genre. His past had led him there, even if he didn't realize it at the time. Now, all this time sitting here, today, thinking about it, had made it all clear. Well, at least in his horny, sex crazed mind, it was clear. He now knew why he needed Vivian's attention, and why when she dominated him, it turned him on like nothing else he could remember. He was a submissive man, and he craved being dominated. He realized; he wanted Vivian to be his dominant. It was quite the epiphany, and he wanted to tell someone, no, he wanted to tell Vivian, but he didn't dare. He was worried that "Not another word" last night, meant not another word until he saw her again. So, he just did as he was told, and he waited. However, he swore to himself that when he saw her next, he would prove to her what a good boy he could be.

There was no correspondence from Vivian all day, and finally about 5:00, he showered and got ready. Thirty minutes later he sat on his couch and continued his agonizing clock vigil until it was finally time to leave. He pulled up to the address that Vivian had given him at 6:25. He parked on the curb until 6:29 when he pulled into the long driveway up to the mansion that was her home. He parked and went to knocked on the door at exactly 6:30 as instructed. There was a note on the door.

"Strip and crawl inside."

Curtis' already hard cock began to throb more as he shed each article of clothing. The last item was his boxers, and as he dropped them to the ground, the front door opened automatically as though his nakedness was the key. He dropped to his knees and crawled across the threshold. As one would expect, from the size of the house, the foyer was huge. He stopped for a moment, and looked around, wondering where he was to crawl. Then he heard them. The heels of a women approaching. He looked up and saw Vivian. She was stunning, as always. His little cock jumped again and leaked onto the floor. Vivian stared at him, and with one index finger, she motioned to the ground. Curtis dropped his eyes to the tile floor. The next thing he saw was Vivian's heels directly under his stare. Then he heard what sounded like a chain. He couldn't comprehend that until he felt the collar wrap around his neck. It was then buckled by Vivian. Curtis didn't understand it fully, but holy fuck, did it turn him on. His cock jumped again and drooled more. Curtis was all in. There would be no more contemplation. He wanted this woman, and if this was how he could be with her, he had no trepidation whatsoever. She began to walk away. Suddenly, there was a yank from the chain connected to the collar.

"Come!" was all Vivian said.

Curtis almost did, all over the tile floor instantly, when he felt the pull on his neck and the command from this powerful woman. Somehow, he managed to control his orgasm and proceeded to follow behind Vivian on his hands and knees as she led him down a long corridor, before coming to what appeared to be a lounge. She guided him to the front of a plush leather couch, where she sat and pulled him directly in front of her. She kicked off her shoes and placed her bare feet on Curtis' back. Without saying a word, she turned on the TV and began watching some streaming content. Curtis didn't say a word. Vivian watched three hour-long episodes of the streaming show. Curtis' arms began to ache, as well as his knees and back. He squirmed a few times trying to relieve his discomfort, but to Vivian's surprise he never said a word. The show had quite a bit of sexual content and it made Curtis' sexual arousal escalate even higher. By this time there was a sizable puddle of precum on the hardwood floor. On top of that, he had needed to use the restroom for the last hour and as the pressure from his bladder built, and his cock went from semi hard to hard numerous times, he feared he would not be able to hold it.

"You have been a very good boy." Vivian praised Curtis as the third episode ended. "Do you need anything?"

Curtis beamed with pride, although he was not sure exactly why, and answered, "I really need to use the restroom, Miss Vivian." He said with some trepidation, fearing he would disappoint her somehow.

She removed her feet from his back and unhooked the leash. She told him where the restroom was and pointed in its direction. Curtis began to stand when she barked.

"Uh, uh, uh."

Curtis dropped back to his hands and knees and crawled to the bathroom. Once inside, he thought about it for a moment before finally standing and walking to the toilet to relieve himself. When he was done, he turned to walk out when he caught his reflection in the mirror. For the first time, he caught a glimpse of the collar. It was studded, pink leather, with a big silver buckle and a D-ring next to that. He turned to face the mirror and notice the front had a name engraved in it. He looked closer and could see it said, "white cocksucker". Curtis' arousal was suddenly mixed with fear. He collected himself and left the bathroom. As he approached the lounge, he again dropped to his hands and knees and entered the room. Vivian was now standing with her back to him. Curtis hesitated, looking at her and awaiting instruction.

"You saw the collar, didn't you?" Vivian asked, still facing away from him.

"Yes Ma'am." He meekly replied.

"And, how did it make you feel?"

"I'm not sure." He replied.

"I don't think you're telling me the truth. I had it made specifically for you. I knew the moment I met you, that was your truth." Vivian said with a bit more authority.

Curtis was again confused. He had grown to love the submission when he watched all those porn videos, but to suck cock in real life. Was that really what he wanted? His arousal for Vivian's dominant tone, however, was growing by the second. Then she pushed it a little more.

"Come, white boy." She commanded.

The racial tone was more stimulating that he would have ever imagined. He did as instructed, and approached Vivian from the back, on his hands and knees. When he reached her, Vivian spun around on her heels to face him, and in one motion, opened the full-length satin robe she was wearing and dropped it to her heels. Curtis had his eyes to the floor.

"Look at me!" She demanded.

Curtis looked up and what he saw stunned him. Vivian was wearing a strap-on harness and jutting from her pelvic region, was a thick, black life-like dildo.

"Now how does it make you feel my little white cock sucker?"

The sheer weight of the moment consumed Curtis and, like earlier, he almost came all over the floor. He couldn't explain the emotions rushing through him. It felt like every nerve in his body was on high alert, as if he would explode if anything touched him. He wanted to be a good submissive, but he was not a faggot who sucked cock, even if it was a fake cock, and it was attached to the most beautiful, sexy, dominant woman he had ever met. He merely looked up at her with puppy dog eyes begging for her mercy.

Vivian could see how hard Curtis' cock was. She could feel his reluctance, but also, she could tell his arousal, was his predominant emotion and she decided to play on it. She pulled her breasts from the leather bustier she was wearing and began to massage them and tease the nipples until they were rock-hard. Looking down, she asked, "You like Miss Vivian's big beautiful black tits?"

Curtis nodded emphatically.

"Do they make your little white willey all hard?"

He nodded silently again.

"I'll bet you would love to put that little white prick between them, wouldn't you?"

"Yes Ma'am." He replied enthusiastically.

"I'll bet you would love to come all over them too, wouldn't you?"

"Oh God, yes please." Curtis begged.

"Oh buttercup, I'm sorry, only real men, black men, get to blow they big thick loads on my fabulous tits." She told him.

Curtis' expression conveyed his disappointment.

"But it's ok, little one, Momma will let her little white boy come, but there is one condition."

"Anything!" Curtis blurted out.

"Oh, anything?" She replied with a bit of surprise. "Momma likes that."

The change to "Momma" by Vivian did not go without notice, making Curtis even more aroused, if that was possible.

"Here it is....." She paused for dramatic effect. "....From now on, you will only be allowed to come if your mouth is full of black cock. So, open up, and suck my big black cock like the cock sucker I know you are, and then you can wank that little white noodle all you want until you come."

Curtis hesitated for just a moment. His acceptance to sucking Vivian's black strap-on felt like a precursor to something more, so he sealed his lips together and looked up with pleading eyes. Vivian didn't hesitate, never giving him a moment to feel his defiance would be accepted.

"Get out, NOW!" She barked. "Don't ever contact me again."

"NOOOOOOOO!" Curtis screamed. "Please, don't make me go."

"OUT!" She snapped again, pointing toward the front door.

Curtis pleaded again, "Please Momma, no! I'll do it I promise, pleeeeeeease, don't make me go!"

Following her lead, Curtis had reverted right to "Momma" as though he were her child, and she was about to punish him.

Vivian didn't say a word, just stood there with her finger pointing out. Curtis never stopped begging her for a second, even kissing her heels over and over, with a "please" between each kiss. Vivian stood there silently for several minutes letting him debase himself, marveling at how her plan had worked so quickly and so decisively. She could never have imaged it would be this easy and this much fun to take control of this man. Eventually she spoke.

"Fine, then beg me!" She ordered.

Curtis looked up confused; he had been doing that for the last few minutes.

"To suck my cock!" She snarled, "Beg me to suck my big black cock!"

Curtis did exactly that, dropping all the inhibitions he had, just a few minutes earlier. After several minutes of that begging as well, Vivian finally acquiesced and presented Curtis with the object of his desire. With only a tad of hesitation, he put the silicon phallus in his mouth and tentatively began to suck. Vivian's smile stretched from ear to ear. Curtis' submission caused a heat inside her to rise as well. She grabbed her breasts and moaned with pleasure. She pinched her erect nipples and relished the stimulation.

"That's it my little white cock sucker, suck it like a white-boy whore."

The dirty racial talk spurred Curtis on. The feel of the cock in his mouth and Vivian's approval made his whole body tingle again. He slobbered all over the cock and even began to stroke it with his hand. He had seen women suck cock before, and he knew what he liked when he got his sucked. Even though it wasn't a real cock, he wanted to make its owner feel good. His movements became more rapid. The saliva dripped form the black cock, and Vivian noticed his urgency.

"I knew you were a black cock sucking whore!" Vivian cackled.

Even though this was the first time he had ever done this, the dirty words and the praise from Vivian had him on the edge of coming without even touching his cock. Then Vivian aggressively grabbed the back of his head and forced her fake cock to the back of Curtis' throat, causing him to gag. He tried to vacate his throat of the intruder, but when Vivian didn't relent. Something inside him took that complete dominance and channeled it to the darkest recesses of his brain, and the muscle contraction of the gagging ripped through every muscle in his body. Curtis could tell his orgasm was eminent, but he tried with all his might to control it, thinking he would be disappointing Vivian. However, it was a losing battle and her dominance triggered the most intense orgasm of his life. His body shook like he was having a seizure. When he realized he would not be able to stop it, Curtis grabbed hold of his cock and aggressively stroked it. That steel-hard cock exploded and cum flew all over Vivian and the ground below. Vivian held the cock in his throat, restricting his breathing the whole time his orgasm rang through him. When she noticed his body go limp, she pulled him off her cock and laid his spent, passed-out body on the ground at her feet. She triumphantly sat back in the chair behind her and waited for Curtis to come to.

Curtis awoke with a gasp a few minutes later, and his eyes shot open. Getting his bearings, he peeled himself from the floor to a sitting position and noticed Vivian's heels and nylon covered legs, both covered in cum. He continued his gaze upward and found Vivian sitting in the chair above him looking down with a commanding stare. He immediately averted his eyes to the floor. Without giving him a moment to gather his thoughts, Vivian lifted one of her heels to his mouth and spoke.

"You have made quite the mess my pet. Clean it up this instant." She demanded.

Curtis had seen enough femdom videos to know exactly what she meant. He tentatively began to lick her heel of the gooey mess. He had tasted his cum before, but only a small amount, and the cum he was now licking, had cooled and was not coming off the shoes easily. He strengthened his efforts and Vivian began to praise him.

That's Momma's good boy. There is so much. Your little white prick produced much more than I ever expected."

Curtis was strangely proud of the fact that he had produced so much ejaculate and that Vivian was giving him praise, although with a twist of humiliation. He licked hard and he licked faster trying to please this beautiful, powerful woman.

"Don't miss that one." she told him, pointing at a little splatter that had made it all the way up to her lower thigh.

Curtis eagerly moved up on her leg. He was close enough to get a whiff of her fragrant pussy through her soaked panties. This spurred him on.

"and there." She pointed to another drop. "and there" she continued as she guided his tongue all over her legs, heels and then to the floor as Curtis vacuumed up every last drop. When he was done, Vivian stood, told him he could show himself out and walked away. As she was about to exit the lounge, she turned and said, "If you are a good little white boy, next time momma will let you taste her pussy.

Curtis collected his things and went home. He was exhausted, but after showering and climbing into bed, he lie there reliving every second of this day; the anticipation all day of seeing Vivian, the drive over, the note on the door, how fucking unbelievably sexy she looked, the collar, the leash, the way she ignored him for over three hours while she used him as a foot rest, the big, black, fake cock he sucked, the total domination as she used him to suck that cock, and then the way she made him clean up his mess with his tongue. Nothing however, compared to the all-consuming orgasm he had experienced while under her control. He wasn't sure if it was love or complete lust, but what he did know was he wanted her even more now than he had before. He fell into a complete sleep and didn't wake until late the next morning when his phone blew up with messages from his boss wondering if he was ok and if he was coming to work. He thought about calling out again but remembered the torture of being home all day yesterday, with nothing to do but pine for Vivian. The distraction, he thought, would be good. He replied that he would be in ASAP. He got to work a little before noon. His boss was concerned, but Curtis assured him everything was fine, and he got to work. Try as he did to concentrate on his duties, his thoughts were constantly on Vivian still, and finally he texted her a "hello" and waited to see what she said.