Vivian - Their Ebony Queen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivian guided him to the next man, and the same routine followed, a black man's orgasm for Curtis'. It seemed like a fair trade as far as Curtis was concerned. Vivian guided him from man to man and he performed his duties. After the third, Curtis' cock was so sore He actually begged Vivian not to touch it. She dismissed the black men, reminding them to leave their tribute on the way out. She then invited Curtis to lie on her lap as she sat on the long leather couch. He lay his head on her lush silk covered thigh and she stroked his head praising him for a job well done. He felt warm and content inside and as she continued to soothe him, he just blurted out, "I love you Mistress."

"I know Buttercup, I know." She replied matter-of-factly.

Curtis hugged her leg and fell asleep.

"Oh Shit!" Said an exhausted Curtis as he awoke sometime later.

Vivian was browsing through her iPad, "What is it Precious?"

"I have to go; I have work in the morning and my boss is going to fire me if I'm late. He put me on notice Friday." He was standing up now in front of Vivian.

Vivian grabbed his hand and gently pulled him back down to the couch and lay him back where he was. "Don't you worry about him. You go back to sleep; let Momma take care of that mean old boss of yours."

Curtis tried to sit up again and protest, but Vivian, a little more forcefully told him to lie back down, "Don't you worry about a thing, Miss Vivian will take good care of everything my sweet little lollipop. The only job you need to worry about right now is making me happy by doing as I tell you. You do that, and Momma will take care of it all."

Curtis knew the standing her father had in the community, and probably by proxy, she did as well. So, he did as he was told and didn't resist. "Yes Ma'am."

Curtis was so exhausted; he didn't even feel Vivian move and go to bed later that night. It was almost lunch time the next day when he woke up on the couch. He immediately jumped up and looked for a clock, when he noticed the time, he panicked. He was frantically looking for his clothes when the butler, who he found out was named Carl, came in and handed him some clean clothes. Breakfast is in the dining room, through that door. Madam Vivian said she would be back in a while, and that you are to wait here for her. Curtis accepted the clothes and the instructions. As he dressed, he noticed that his cock cage had been locked on him again. He was still sitting in the dining room a bit later when Vivian came in.

"Good afternoon sleepyhead." She joked. "Did you sleep well?" She was in a jovial mood and had a spring in her step as she spoke to Curtis.

Curtis replied in the affirmative, and immediately asked if she had smoothed things over with his boss.

"Always the little worry wart." she jibed. "Didn't I say I would take care of everything?"

"Yes, Ma'am, but I wasn't sure he would accept it. He was very mad."

"No need to fret, you don't work there anymore. I told that old coot, you didn't need his useless job and to shove it up his fat white ass." Vivian informed him.

"Vivian, what have you done? I need that job." Curtis barked at her, standing up in disbelief.

"Excuse me?" Vivian snapped back; her mood suddenly turned dark. She slapped him across the face with her open palm. "Who do you think you're talkin' to? Is that how you address me?"

Curtis was stunned. He instantly retracted, "Forgive me Mistress. I meant no disrespect. But I can't lose that job. I have a mortgage and bills."

Vivian's demeanor instantly went back to how it was when she entered the room, "Now that's better. Didn't I say I would take care of everything, last night?"

"Yes ma'am, but I have ......" Curtis protested, but stopped when Vivian lifted her skirt revealing her smooth panty-covered pussy.

"Shh, shhh, shhhhhhhhhh, now stop arguing." Vivian said, placing her hand on the top of his head, pushing down until he was kneeling directly in front of her.

Curtis just stared at her silky panties. Without saying another word, Vivian spread her legs, moved her hand behind his head and gently pulled him forward until his nose was nestled against her warm panties.

"Lick." Was all she said.

Curtis immediately complied, running his tongue ravenously along the silky material, soaking them with his saliva in no time. Vivian's pussy became wet as well, and her taste bled through the material, causing Curtis to slurp and lick harder. His cage covered cock became hard in its stainless-steel prison, but it didn't deter his determination.

"Now isn't that better?" Vivian said patronizingly. "There is no need to worry about all that bothersome real-world stuff. Just let momma take care of all that, and her little white boy. Just do as I say, and all will be just fine."

By now her thin silk panties were completely soaked through and she was beginning to really enjoy Curtis' efforts, she guided him through a few more minutes of this, soothing his anxiety before finally telling him that was enough. She pulled his face from her panties using two hands on his cheeks. She looked him in the eyes.

"All better, buttercup?"

Curtis nodded, "Yes my Queen."

"You trust Miss Vivian?"

"Yes, Ma'am." He nodded again.

"Then you just leave everything to me, understand?"

"Yes, Goddess."

"Now, I have to go back to work for a bit. Finish your breakfast, make yourself presentable and wait for me to come home. Momma has another surprise for you tonight." Said as she stood and then exited the room.

*****

That night and every other night after, for the next week, Vivian brought over johns with black cocks for Curtis to suck. He was made to put on his collar and leash and Vivian aided in his orgasms as he made each, and every one of them, come as well; some down his throat, and some all over his face. Each night after their session, Vivian would lay Curtis' head on her lap and stroke him to sleep, telling him what a good little white boy he was and what a fabulous cock sucker he was becoming. Curtis would beam with pride each time and at some point, before falling asleep, he would tell her he loved her. And she would simply reply, "I know buttercup."

Curtis slept in the guest room of the mansion from that point on. The second week, there were no black men for 4 days, and there was no nightly cuddle. Curtis couldn't believe it, but he actually missed sucking cock, and he definitely missed the intimacy of their cuddling. He was completely head over heels in love with this woman now, and he desperately craved her attention. On the fifth day, when Vivian showed up alone after work, Curtis found the nerve to ask why she hadn't brought home anyone for so long.

"Does my little cock sucking slut need his fix?" She quipped. "Is he horny for big black cock?"

Curtis had to admit to himself that his horniness was swelling after almost five days of no release and he broke down and admitted to his Mistress that yes, he was needing a black cock to suck. Vivian immediately summoned Carl and told Curtis he could suck his cock or any of the other help anytime he wanted and began to walk away to undress after a long day of work. Curtis asked if Vivian was going to release him from his cage and help him orgasm like she always did.

"Oh, Precious, it's been a long day and momma is tired. That will just have to wait, but you are welcome to get your fill of black cock around here anytime you please." She told him before she walked upstairs.

Curtis really did want to suck a black cock, so he took Vivian's offer and sucked Carl to completion. He found that it gave him pleasure and it aroused him greatly, but without Vivian releasing him, he just couldn't come, and it was frustrating. Of course, Vivian didn't invite him to her room for a cuddle either, frustrating him even more. This was a vicious cycle for Curtis the next four or five days. Vivian came home alone, and Curtis found one of the black cocks around the manor to suck, trying to fulfil his need. By the time the tenth day with no orgasm came around, Curtis was sucking black cock all day and evening, trying to stroke his caged cock to orgasm, and only building his frustration and making his balls "Blue".

One night when Vivian got home, Curtis was on his knees at the front door, He begged Vivian to let him come. This was moment she had been waiting for. Curtis' complete desperation. She told him she would let him come tonight, but she had to get ready, and that he was to meet her in her room in 30 minutes. Curtis was so excited he got on his hands and knees and kissed the leather heels Vivian was wearing. She chuckled to herself and disappeared upstairs.

When Curtis entered 29 minutes later, Vivian was in full domme regalia; leather boots, stockings, garter belt, leather G-string and a studded leather bustier. She was sporting a big black strap-on as well and sitting on her "Throne". Curtis instantly retrieved his collar and leash from the hook and put it on. Vivian instructed him to go put the leash back on the hook. He approached and dropped to his knees in front of her. Without being told, he began to suck her black cock.

"You are really getting so good at that, slut." Vivian praised. "No wonder all my customers are requesting you."

Curtis knew that wasn't really something to be proud of, but he beamed with pride anyway.

"Get it nice and wet, Miss Vivian has plans for her little wimpy white man."

Curtis was intrigued and a little worried at the same time, but did exactly what she commanded, slobbering all over the fake cock and wishing it was a real black cock. Vivian finally pushed him back and asked him if he was ready to come, Curtis eagerly replied "Yes, please."

"OK then, up on the bed." She told him.

Curtis crawled to the four-poster bed and as he crawled up, he saw the cuffs and the straps attached to each one of the posts. Vivian proceeded to strap him in on his back so that his ass was hanging off the end of the bed a bit, with his legs suspended from the top of the foot posts and his arms were lying flat on the bed and spread wide; attached by cuffs and straps to the head posts. Vivian pulled the key to his cage out and removed it. Curtis' cock sprung to full mast in no time. She stroked it gently with her delicate black hands. Curtis watched. The distinction between the two tones of skin was very erotic to both participants, and when Vivian added the racial talk a moment later, Curtis almost busted a nut immediately.

"Such a cute little white cock you have, Babycakes." Vivian teased. "But is it really a cock, precious?

Curtis moaned.

"Maybe prick is more appropriate. What do you think baby?"

He grunted,

"Or penis, or carrot or nub?"

Curtis groaned; his orgasm rushing to the surface. Vivian instantly let go and his turgid member bounced off his stomach before bobbing vigorously off his belly.

"Don't you dare come my little white cock sucker." She warned. "Like I said, momma has big plans for us tonight."

Curtis relaxed, fending off the inevitable. Vivian grabbed a bottle of lube, covered her middle finger with it and slowly and gently slid it up Curtis' anal canal. Curtis gasped and clenched every muscle in the area.

"Relax my slut. You almost cut momma's finger off." She quipped as she slid the intruder in and out several times. She rolled a condom onto her cock and generously lathered up the faux cock with the lube. She placed it at the puckered hole of her submissive and pushed just hard enough to spread the hole just a bit. She held it there for a few moments. While she calmed Curtis.

"Breath, Buttercup; deeply and slowly. It's gonna take a little effort, and it's going to hurt at first, but if you work with me, I promise, Momma will give you another one of those earth-shattering orgasms she has given you before."

Curtis was scared, but the thought of what Vivian had done before, and his need to please her, made him do as he was told. He nodded his acceptance. Vivian pressed a little harder. His hole spread a bit more and she tried to calm him again.

"Deep breath......" She told him. "....and push."

Curtis complied and when he did. Vivian pushed in with more force. The head of the silicone cock slipped past his sphincter with a pop.

"Fuck!" Curtis screamed in pain. "Pull it out, please goddess. It hurts."

Vivian didn't move, holding the head just inside. Curtis' cock wilted, resting on his stomach.

"Breathe, let your little white boy-pussy adjust. In and out, breathe deeply. The pain will dissipate." She instructed.

She was correct, as Curtis breathed and relaxed his muscles, the pain went away. Until she pushed it in a little further. Curtis screamed again to pull it out, but Vivian just calmly talked him through the pain. This continued for several minutes over and over until finally Vivian was balls deep in Curtis' asshole. Once the pain subsided again, Vivian withdrew to the head. The pain on the way out was nil and actually felt ok. She re-lubed the latex covered cock and slowly she drove it back in with one thrust, Curtis whined this time in pain, but didn't scream and didn't beg for it to be taken out. She pulled out to the head again, and then this time a little faster she pushed it back in all the way. The pain was less each time, and the withdrawal strokes began to actually feel good. This continued as well for a few minutes until finally Vivian noticed he wasn't moaning in pain at all. At this point she grabbed hold of his limp prick and started stroking it slowly. Curtis liked that, and actually groaned with a bit of pleasure.

"Mmmmm, you like that little one?" She asked. "You like when momma grabs your little white carrot and strokes while she fucks your little white boy-pussy with her big black cock?"

The filthy talk always aroused Curtis, "Yes Goddess."

"How about if I do this?" Vivian asked as she squeezed a load of lube on his cock in her hand.

Curtis' cock responded and started getting hard. Vivian gradually started fucking harder and faster while stroking slowly and delicately, eventually making his prick rock hard. She brought him to the edge several times, teasing him about being a little white faggot and taking her big black cock in his ass. He was eating it up and inevitably began begging for her to let him come. She brought him to the edge a few more time before she sprung a big surprise on him. She began giving him long deep strokes with her cock and shorter faster strokes of his cock. She looked him in the eye.

"You love me don't you butter cup?"

"Yes Goddess, I love you."

"As much as your cheating wife?"

"More, Mistress, I love you more."

"How much more?"

"Sooooooo much more." He moaned as she brought him to the brink once more.

"Well then, don't you think you should ask me to marry you, lover?"

Curtis was blown away, Vivian had never even told him she loved him, and now she was hinting at marriage. He was so happy she would even consider this, he had to do what she expected.

"Don't you want it to be like this forever my little cock sucking white boy?" She asked. "Momma taking care of her boy, making him feel this good, always?"

"Yes, Yes, I do wish you would marry me." Curtis screamed excitedly, as Vivian crested his orgasm again, just before she let it go over the top.

"Well then Babycakes, ask me." She almost demanded.

"Will you marry me? Will you be my Queen forever?" Curtis bellowed at full volume.

Vivian fell silent for a moment, fucking Curtis harder and faster and jerking him right to the edge one last time before replying nonchalantly, "If that's what you want baby. Yes, Momma will marry her little white cock sucker and, make him the happiest man alive." Then she finally pushed him over the edge and his cock exploded all over him and the bed.

"Thank youuuuuuuuuu, Goddess. Thank you, I love you!" he groaned over and over again as his orgasm consumed his body. He went limp, exhausted, but never happier in his whole life.

Vivian pulled out and went to the bathroom. She emerged sometime later in a long silk nightgown. She released Curtis from his binds and instructed him to shower. While he was in there, the maid put clean sheets on the bed. When Curtis retuned, Vivian was lying in bed. She summoned him to her. She gave him a bottle of water and told to drink it all. Then for the first time, she invited him to her bed. He enthusiastically joined her, crawling into her arms, resting his head on her abundant bosom. As they cuddled, Vivian soothed his nerves, telling him what a good boy he was and how proud she was of him. Then matter-of-factly she informed Curtis that since they were engaged, they should live together. Curtis was surprised when she said she would be moving into his humble abode.

"Why wouldn't we live here, Mistress?" he asked. "It's so much nicer than my place."

"This is my father's home, and we need to make our own home. Besides, your children would be so much more comfortable in their own space don't you think?"

Curtis had to agree, even if his kids were adults now, but then it hit him. "I don't have a job, how will I ...."

Vivian cut him off.

"Didn't I tell you I would take care of all that, and you, Precious?" she said as she stroked his head and then fed him one of her big beautiful black breasts.

"Mmmm hmmmmmmm" Curtis replied as he sucked on the long rubbery nipple. A few minutes later, Curtis was fast asleep, and Vivian lay her head back and smiled mischievously. Everything was going precisely as planned. She closed her eyes and fell asleep as well.

The next day Vivian packed a couple bags and told Curtis they were going back to his house. They both pulled into the driveway and Curtis grabbed her bags. Vivian reached in her purse and pulled out a key and unlocked the door, surprising Curtis, who didn't say a word. They walked in and Curtis noticed the difference right away. It smelled like new paint, and he could see the décor and all the furniture in the living room was new. There was a brand new tv that had to be at least 80" hanging on the wall. He dropped the bags and went to the kitchen. Every appliance was new and top of the line. He looked at Vivian dumbfounded.

"Now buttercup, you didn't expect me to live in a home that was decorated by your whore of a cheating wife, did you?"

"But you just told me you were moving in last night when did...."

Vivian cut him off, "Now, now, you don't need to worry about such things anymore. Miss Vivian is in charge of all that now. I told you, all you have to do is concentrate on making me happy, and the way you do that is by doing as you're told, right, baby?"

"Yes Goddess." Curtis was suddenly a little frightened of this woman. She had transformed the entire interior of his house in less than two weeks, and he didn't have a clue. However, this exhibition of power completely turned him on at the same time. His caged cock strained against its steel prison, and he immediately lost all cognitive thought. He grabbed his Mistress' bags and took them to her room.

One thought did enter his mind though as he walked up the stairs to the master suit, "How am I going to tell my children I am engaged so soon after their mother has passed away?"