Vivian - Their Ebony Queen Ch. 04

Story Info
Vivian's Motivation.
12.8k words
5
1.2k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 04/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
2,007 Followers

Note from the author: Like previous chapters, this one will not make a whole lot of sense unless you read them first, and please make sure to read the disclaimer at the beginning of chapter one. This chapter contains things such as "race play" and "gay" acts as well. If this offends you, please move on. If not, I hope you enjoy. Please comment and rate my story.

** This story starts a few weeks before Chapter 3 and continues throughout Chapters 1-3**

"You're not wearing any panties my little married white slut." Luther whispered in Callie's ear as he buried his long thick black middle finger into her slick pussy.

"I never do at work, sir." She moaned as she spread her legs slightly, giving her boss easier access.

Callie had been in the copy room waiting for the machine to spit out a 200-page contract, when Luther just walked up behind her and slid his hand under her skirt. It was after hours and these two were the only people still at the office. There was a major deal happening tomorrow and they needed to get everything finalized for the meeting the next morning.

While still fingering her pussy under her skirt, Luther reached around Callie under one of her arms as she willingly leaned over and rested both hands on the top of the copy machine. He roughly grabbed hold of one of her B-cup breasts and began to squeeze it through the silk blouse she was wearing.

"You little white tramp; you're not wearing a bra either." He scolded her.

"No, Sir." Callie moaned again as she relished the dirty talk, especially the racial aspect, and the aggressive nature of her lover. Having smaller breasts did afford her the luxury of going braless when she wore certain blouses. Besides, she liked that it made her feel naughty when she wore absolutely no undergarments to work, other than her garter belt and stockings. It thrilled her boss too. The two had been fucking for some time now, behind her husband, Curtis' back.

Luther began to pinch her nipple as well, conjuring a squeal of excitement from Callie. Once he had her dripping between her legs, he moved behind her, pulled her skirt up around her hips, unleashed his throbbing black cock and drove it into her needy pussy.

"FUCK YES!" Callie gasped, as she had to grip the copier tightly to keep from falling on top of it.

"That's what you been cravin' all day, ain't it?" Luther asked as he thrust his cock balls deep into his underling, between each word of that question.

"Yes!" Callie screamed. "Fuck me Daddy, Fuck me hard!"

Luther reached around her again, but this time with both hands and ripped open Callie's blouse exposing her jigging breasts. Buttons scattered across the tile floor to all corners of the copy room. Then gripping both of her breasts as if they were fuck handles, he began to thrust harder, faster and deeper. "You my married white fuck slut?" He demanded to know.

"Yes Daddy, I am your married white fuck slut." She squealed again. "Fuck me with your big fat black cock, Daddy! I love it! I need it!"

Luther continued to pound her pussy for the next 15 minutes or so before her pulled out and demanded she get down on her knees so he could cum all over her face. Callie did as she was told, turning, and dropping immediately.

"Beg for my black seed you fucking white whore!" Luther demanded.

Callie begged, and moments later, Luther unleashed a shower of baby batter all over her face, her exposed chest, her blouse, and the copy machine while groaning like an animal. Callie loved every drop that landed on her, rubbing it into her breasts and gathering what was on her face and licking her fingers clean. After watching her little display of sluttiness, Luther demanded she clean his cock, and she did, before he stuffed it back in his pants. He noticed the mess he made all over the copier and the freshly printed contract.

"Looks like you will need to reprint the contract." He quipped.

Callie turned to see what he was talking about and replied, "It's fine. That was worth every second longer I have stay here to finish."

"Fucking white whore!" Vivian spat as she slammed her laptop closed. "You will pay for fucking my husband!"

She had just finished watching the whole torrid scene, live on her laptop, courtesy of the camera's she had strategically place throughout the office at her father's company, the same company for which her husband and his slut worked. Vivian was a senior VP of that company; Luther was the lead counsel and Callie was his personal assistant.

****

The next day, Callie was walking back from the file room when she saw Vivian leaning against her desk. It was odd that Vivian was leaning against the desk on her side, the side in which she sat, not the front of her desk, or the side of her desk. Of course, she knew how important this woman was in the company, but as she made eye contact with the beautiful and professionally dressed woman, she had a funny feeling this visit was not of the professional variety. Callie tried to play it off calmly, as she walked past her and sat in her chair.

"Good morning Ms. Lyons." Callie said in her sweetest voice.

Vivian insisted on Ms. Over Mrs. To the outside world she kept it low profile that she was married, and she still used her maiden name. She knew many men in business were quite chauvinistic and were even more likely to look down on businesswomen who were married. This was especially true for the ones she and her father dealt with in several African nations.

"Good morning, you white slut!" Vivian snapped.

"Excuse me?" Callie replied with surprise.

"You heard me. I called you a white slut." Vivian replied, as she stood, turned Callie's chair toward her, leaned over, rested her hands on the armrests of Callie's chair and got nose to nose with her.

"Callie panicked inside, but tried to keep her cool, "I.....I'm n..not a slut." She stammered. Then added, ".....and I will not be addressed that way." She said, recovering a bit of her confidence.

Without warning, Vivian shoved her hand under the hem of Callie's dress and grabbed hold of her bare pussy, "Why else would you not wear underwear to work?" Vivian said with contempt. "Would it be to entice my husband, you whore?" Vivian asked, and at the same time she found Callie's hole with her middle finger and inserted it to the second knuckle. "And you're wet! Did he fuck you already today, or did you just suck his cock and swallow his cum?"

Callie involuntarily let out a slight moan. She had always had a thing for being dominated. Vivian's actions just triggered her, and she just couldn't help herself. Collecting herself, as much as she could, she tried to deny it, "I don't know what you're talking about, Ma'am."

"Ma'am" seemed like the appropriate way to address Vivian at this moment.

"Oh, no?" Vivian queried, wiggling her middle finger around inside her employee. "So that wasn't you bent over the copy machine last night with my husband's cock buried balls deep in this filthy white cunt?"

Now Callie completely panicked, "I'm Sorry, Ms. Lyons. I....I..."

"Shut the fuck up, you white tramp." Vivian cut her off.

The racial degradation hit Callie the same as it always did with Luther, and along with the finger in her flooding pussy, she let out another small moan. Vivian noticed the moan and immediately pulled her finger from her pussy.

"You fucking enjoyed that. What the fuck?!?!" Vivian said with contempt, wiping her wet finger off on Callie's blouse.

"NO!" Callie lied.

"Bullshit, you loved it. You really are just a fucking whore." Vivian snapped.

"No, I'm not. And please stop calling me that." Callie said with a whimper.

"It doesn't matter, because once I tell your husband about this, your marriage will be over and your little white bread family will be ruined."

"Go ahead, he loves me more than life itself. He will forgive me, he has before.....More than once!" Callie said snidely, suddenly confident.

This surprised Vivian, and that didn't happen much. She stopped a moment, trying to think of her next move. She stood up and said, "Well maybe your husband is a fucking push over, but I am not. Stay the fuck away from my husband or you will pay the consequences." Then she left Callie's office.

Callie collected herself and had a swell of confidence that she had handled that well. She immediately texted Luther to call her, as she wanted to warn him. What she didn't know was that Vivian had made a stop earlier this morning, and Luther already being well taken care of.

Vivian had shown the video to her father, and he had been livid. Vivian's father, Benjamin, was well connected. He had immediately arranged for Luther to be "picked up" and brought to him. Benjamin had made it clear that he was not happy with his son-in-law, and that Luther had the gall to do this to his daughter. Benjamin went on to explained that he would be arranging for Vivian's and Luther's divorce, and that Luther would be transferred to one of Benjamin's offices in the middle east. Furthermore, Benjamin told him, if he valued his life as much as Vivian valued it, he would never try to contact his little white slut of a girlfriend, he would do as he was told, and he would work his ass off at his new location. The only reason Benjamin wasn't ordering his extinction, was Vivian still had deep feelings for him, and had begged her father not to do it. Luther knew the man he was dealing with, and quickly agreed to do as he was told. So, by the time Callie texted him, Luther was already on a plane to his new location.

It was Vivian who was reading the unanswered texts and listening to the voice mails all day from Callie to Luther. Vivian had asked her father for Luther's confiscated phone, and she was enjoying Callie's desperation as she formulated a plan to pay back this little white bitch. The plan she came up with was maniacal. By the time Vivian was done with this bitch, she would regret being born, let alone having an affair with her husband. It all started with one text she returned to Callie as Luther.

Luther: What the fuck is wrong? What is with all the texts and calls? I have been in meetings all day with the clients.

Callie: Call me, I will explain, but your wife knows about us.

L: I can't call, I am with her right now, but don't worry about her. I'll handle her. You and I must go to Africa tomorrow to finalize this deal anyways. This will all be resolved. Go home, get your visa, pack, and tell your husband you will be gone for at least a week.

Callie was still nervous, but Luther's assurance that he would deal with Vivian, made Callie worry less. Callie and Luther had taken trips together before to that African nation she couldn't even pronounce. Luther had explained in the past that the owner of their company had great influence on the leaders of the government and that he had made them and himself lots of money. Their business was very important. However, there was never any mention of how all that money was made, and when Callie asked one time, Luther had just warned her not to ask again. It always made her a bit wary when they went there, but the thought of taking a trip with Luther for a week made Callie more excited that nervous.

C: OK

L: I'll send a car in the morning and meet you at the airport. Don't worry about Vivian. It will be fine.

Callie did as she was instructed. She left work, went home and let Curtis know she was going to be gone with her boss for at least a week. She gave him a courtesy fuck that night to ward off any suspicions he might have and left in the limo the next morning. She got a text the moment the limo pulled away from her house.

L: Enjoy the champagne. See you at the airport.

Callie grabbed the chilled bottle and poured a flute full, sitting back to enjoy the hour-long trip to the airport'.

****

Callie opened her eyes and tried to get her bearings. She tried to sit up, but the pounding in her head caused her to lie back down. She could see she was on a bed, and was thoroughly confused. She rubbed her temples, attempting to relieve the pain. When she finally sat up, her head was foggy, and she tried to take in her surroundings. It looked like she was in a prison cell. She instantly panicked. She was wearing what could only be described as a prison jumpsuit, the only difference being it was grey instead of orange.

"What the fuck?" She said out loud to herself.

She stood and began to look around. The grey brick walls had no windows. There was a steel door but there was no doorknob, and there was another window sized door about waist-high on the same wall as the door that she could also not open. She would soon find out that the littler door hid a dumb waiter that her food and water would be served through. The bed and a love seat were the only furniture. The oddest thing was the flat screen TV that was imbedded in the wall with what looked like a plexiglass in front of it. There was no way she could access it to turn it on and there was no remote control that she could find. There was a small bathroom with a shower, a sink, and a toilet. There was no cabinet, just a towel, a washcloth, a hairbrush, a tooth brush and some toothpaste sitting on the sink. There was a bar of soap and shampoo in the shower. It was as though she was in prison. The room was not as small as a cell, but it was just as dark and dank as one.

Just then the door made a loud unlocking sound, and it opened. In walked a very large black man. And behind him, Vivian. The black man moved aside but stayed close enough to confirm his presence and his purpose for accompanying the ebony queen. Callie instantly lashed out.

"What the fuck...." Callie said before being cut off by Vivian.

"Shut the fuck up, cunt!" Vivian snapped, "Not another word!" She said, holding her index finger to Callies face.

Callie stood silently, but also began to shake with nervous energy.

Vivian circled Callie and began a monologue that lasted more than 5 minutes. She informed Callie that since the little white cunt had ruined her marriage and chance at a happy family by having an affair with her husband, that Vivian now planned to take Callie's husband, and family instead. She also told her that since she loved black cock so much, that Vivian also planned to whore-out the lily-white snow bunny to all the black cocks she could find.

"Never!" Callie protested.

Vivian just chuckled, "We'll see, whore. I've seen many white sluts like you, and not one of them can resist a big black cock."

Then she walked to the accompanying black man, pulled down his track suit pants and exposed his monster cock. Callie was amazed. It was even bigger than Luther's, and that had been the biggest cock she had ever seen, until now. She inadvertently licked her lips as she watched Vivian slowly begin to stroke the ebony shaft. Callie's eyes glazed over a bit with lust and her pussy instantly heated up. Vivian's stroked it to full mast and Callie just got hotter by the second, despite the terrible predicament.

"Just as I expected you fucking cheap as white whore." Vivian spat, pulling the sweats back up to cover the cock. There was no hiding that monster though, and Callie could not take her eye off of it as Vivian continued her speech. She went on to tell her that it was up to Callie how long she would be held captive and how pleasurable or not her existence would be. The length part was a bold face lie. Vivian had an exact timetable in mind, but it would hopefully make the bitch more compliant if she thought she could get out sooner for good behavior.

"The better you follow direction, the less miserable your existence." Vivian said. "The TV there will provide all you need to know. Watch and obey." She said, pointing at the big screen.

Then she walked out, "Qamar?" she beckoned the hulking black man.

"Yes, Miss Vivian." he replied, following Vivian out. The door slammed shut and the lock could be heard securing it.

Callie was all hot inside, but then reality hit. She began to shake and weep. The TV screen illuminated. There was no sound or any video, just some scrolling text. The text said her family would not be harmed if she behaved. She was confused but continued to read. It explained that three times a day the dumb waiter would open, and she would have 30 seconds to retrieve all that was behind it, and if she didn't grab it, she would go hungry. It went on to explain that she would be given ten mins a day of water for hygiene. She was expected to shower and brush her teeth within that time. At the end of the ten minutes, she was to exchange her dirty clothes for a fresh outfit when the dumb waiter opened. Then the screen went blank.

Sometime later there was a bell, and the dumb waiter's door suddenly slid up. The TV came to life and a 30-second timer started. Callie was so mad; she refused the offering of food and a large pitcher of water. When the timer reached zero, the door slammed shut. She would regret that decision about an hour later when she started getting really thirsty. When the bell rang 5 hours later, a starving and parched Callie immediately grabbed the food and water, ate every bite and drank most of the water.

A few hours later, a different bell sounded and the water in the shower and bathroom sink turned on. The TV lit up again and the 10:00 timer began. Again, Callie refused to be a lab rat. However, this didn't last long either as two days later she began to smell herself and gave in, doing a thorough but quick hygiene routine before the water shut off.

This routine went on for several more days until eventually one day Callie did exactly as expected whenever the bells sounded. As she began to comply more, she noticed the food got better, and the clothes provided got nicer. There was even a very nice silk sleep gown provided one night along with her daily clothes delivery. However, there had been absolutely no contact with another person, not even a voice, only the TV with instructions that first day. She was going a bit stir crazy after what she figured was about a week, when things got worse.

Callie was sitting on the couch trying to pass the time like she had been doing whenever she wasn't sleeping. The TV lit up again and the sounds of sex began to fill the room. There had never been sound from the TV before. The scene on the screen was of a big black man destroying the pussy of a white girl just like Callie. The sound was overwhelming and as Callie continued to watch, words would flash on the screen, over the video:

White Whore

Black cock slut

Tramp

Cheater

Unfaithful

Black Cum Guzzler

Over and over the words appeared and as the video continued, sometimes prominently, sometimes subtly in the background, or as a shadow. Callie didn't know what to think. She had absolutely no other way to kill the time, so she watched. It just continued all day, or night, or whatever time it was, Callie couldn't tell anymore. For four days It only stopped for 15 minutes after each of her bells for food and shower, then it continued. Scene after scene of interracial sex played on the screen and the insulting words as well. The volume was very high, and it made it hard to even sleep. After a while, the sleep deprivation hit and the videos began to really affect her, and she became maddeningly aroused. She couldn't fight the desires inside. Her brain was losing the battle and turning to mush.

Callie knew she was being watched, so she didn't want to masturbate to relieve her need, but after an intense battle in her mind, her physical need finally won out. She discretely tried to rub her horny sex. She slid her hand inside her outfit. She was not provided underwear or a bra so accessing her womanly parts was not difficult. She rubbed her needy sex and pinched her nipples. It didn't take long until she had an orgasm. The moment she did it, the meal bell rang, the video stopped, and the room went silent. Callie was confused because she was sure it was not time for another meal. The dumb waiter opened and there sat a small vibrator. Callie approached and hesitated to grab it. The door didn't close this time in 30 seconds. It just stayed open. After a few minutes, finally she couldn't resist. She reached in and grabbed it. Once clear, the door closed, and the video resumed. Callie was still leery of being watched, but her small orgasm hadn't given her the relief she needed, and as the videos continued, she gave in and began using the vibrator in earnest to get her climax. She achieved several, but her need was still not met. Over the next few hours, she tried and tried, but the big orgasm she really needed would not come. The vibe was too small and thin to satisfy her when she penetrated herself with it, and her frustration grew. Finally, she gave up and tried to rest. That didn't work either and at this point, her humility was out the door. She just stayed naked and masturbated trying desperately to get what she needed. It was not hard to tell how frustrated she was. Time and again she tried, and after what seemed like a week, but was only two days, Callie exploded and threw the vibe across the room. The toy exploded into pieces. She threw herself on the bed and began to weep. The sounds of interracial sex continued, and Callie thought she would go mad. This continued nonstop until finally something else happened that would change her stay.

goamz86
goamz86
2,007 Followers