Vivian - Their Ebony Queen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day, after her first meal, the room went silent and the TV turned off, Callie screamed, "Oh my Gawd, finally, Thank you." Then something she didn't expect happened. The door unlocked and she could hear it as it creaked open. She looked over and a naked Qamar walked in. She recognized him as the man who accompanied Vivian the first day. There was no denying why he was there. Callie tried not to move. She covered herself with her bed covers, thinking the big hunk of a black man was going to rape her, but no, he was not aggressive. He didn't move toward her one bit. Vivian had instructed him to stand still, in one place just staring at Callie.

"That fucking white whore will come to you. She can't help herself. All those white bitches are the same...." Vivian had told Qamar not an hour ago. "... all of them, sluts for black cock!"

Vivian was right, after trying to resist it, Callie's carnal need overpowered what was left of her rational mind. She pulled the covers down and rose from her bed. She walked to Qamar and stood staring up at him. Following his instructions to a "T" Qamar said nothing, did nothing, just stared back.

Callie gave in and shrunk to her knees. She grabbed hold of his plump, but not hard cock and slid it into her hungry mouth. She needed it hard, and she needed it now. It was not long before it was fully engorged. Callie leaned back and admired its grandeur. She stood up and looked Qamar in the eye.

"Please fuck me!'

He led her to the bed, bent her over, grabbed her hips, kicked her legs apart and drove his cock all the way to his balls into her molten-hot pussy.

"OH FUCK, YESSSSSSS!" She groaned.

"Oh, gawd I needed this!" She screamed in her head.

"More, Pleeeeeeeeease?!" she begged.

Qamar complied and began a violent, angry rhythm, fucking her with absolutely no regard for her, just his carnal need to come.

"MORE, MORE, MORE, I NEEED MORE!" Callie screamed at the top of her lungs the entire time.

Qamar knew the only goal Miss Vivian had for this fucking was to flood Callie's womb with his black seed. He fucked her senseless, until that goal was achieved. Callie didn't care how he fucked her, because in the course of reaching his climax, she reached what she desperately needed three times. By the time he finished inside her, Callie was a ragdoll, shaking and begging for more, but hardly able to stand on her own. He left her on the bed when he finished, leaving without ever saying a word. He walked out and the door locked behind him.

As soon as the door closed, the "shower" bell rang, and the water could be heard in the bathroom. Having learned that when the bells rang, she should do what was expected, Callie drug herself off the bed and cleaned up as expected. When she was finished, she walked back into the room. The food bell rang, and the dumb waiter opened. Inside was a set of satin sheets and some very sexy lingerie including a silk robe. Callie was ecstatic. She grabbed the items and replaced them with her stiff cotton sheets and the dirty clothes she had been wearing before the door to the dumb waiter closed. She made her bed and put on the decadent garments. She stretched out on the bed and relished the feel of luxury. Suddenly the TV came to life and the room was again filled with the sounds of sex all over again, as more interracial scenes played one after another. This went on for the rest of the night. Callie had finally figured out that three meals were followed by shower time and then a long break, so shower time was probably nighttime. The only time the videos stopped was when food was delivered. She tried her best to sleep, but the sights and sounds aroused her and were so loud that rest was fitful at best.

At some point the next day, it suddenly stopped. She had had three meals since the black man had fucked her, so she figured it had probably been a full day. She let out a sigh and tried to relax. The door unlocked and opened. In walked a different hunk of a black man. He didn't say a word either, but he was naked, his cock was hard, and his purpose was obvious. Callie again tried to resist, but it was inevitable what would happen. She allowed him to fuck her and he came inside her as well. The shower ritual happened again, but this time when she came out and the dumb waiter opened, there was a gourmet meal. Steak, lobster, all the trimmings, and wine, fine wine. Callie indulged, savoring every bite. It didn't take long for her to realize that, just like there were punishments for disobeying, there appeared to be rewards for doing what was expected. This ritual continued for what appeared to be 14 days, The men were all black, fit and hung and the rewards got better and better. Callie was in heaven. Except for the fact that she was imprisoned, she was living in the lap of luxury otherwise. It never dawned on her that Vivian's promise to whore her out to black men had come true without an ounce of resistance from her. She had been trained just like a dog. However, all this bliss would soon come crashing down.

Vivian couldn't have had better luck. It had been only a couple days since Callie's menstrual cycle that day the limo picked her up, so all that black seed that had been flooding her captive's pussy was hitting during her most fertile time, and since Callie's womb had absolutely no protection, it was no surprise to Vivian or Callie that the pregnancy test left with her meal one morning came up positive. Callie had accepted her fate, but wondered how she would explain to her husband and family why and how she had become pregnant. Vivian had told her if she obeyed, she would be allowed to leave sooner, and she had done that, but she had doubts that she would ever be allowed to leave. Moreover, how could Callie make her loved ones believe that she had been kidnapped and forced to have sex and get pregnant, especially with her track record of cheating on Curtis.

Once she was pregnant, the parade of black men abruptly stopped, but the interracial videos didn't. However, there was a significant change in those videos. No longer were they filled with actors and actresses. No, now the stars of the show were her family. Over the next few months, as Callie's belly grew with her black baby, she was subjected to a reality show staring Vivian, Callie's husband, son and daughter, and a barrage of black men and their virile cocks, as Vivian took possession of Callie's family.

****

With Curtis, Vivian didn't need Callie to see her complete seduction of her husband, she just needed her to see the result, his complete submission and undying love for his black Goddess. So, Vivian only showed Callie two videos, featuring Curtis and her, over two days.

****

Callie wasn't sure how long she had been held captive when she saw the first video of Vivian with her family. She could only judge time through her new pregnancy. The morning sickness was still happening quite regularly, so she knew it was probably less than two months since her imprisonment. The first time it happened, the TV came to life, and she immediately looked, expecting yet another interracial porn movie. To her surprise, this time it was quite different. There was no porn style video, all she saw was a beautifully furnished bedroom. It appeared to be very large. The bed was center screen, and she could see some of the rest of the room, but not all of it. There was no sound for a few minutes. Then suddenly she could hear a voice off screen.

"Get it nice and wet, Vivian has plans for her little wimpy white man."

Callie wondered who Vivian was talking to. Then she heard Vivian ask, "Are you ready to come?"

"Yes." A male voice replied.

Callie thought she recognized the voice, but the answer was so short she wasn't sure.

"OK, then up on the bed." Vivians's voice came again.

There were some movements off screen and then a man crawled up on the bed. Callie instantly recognized her husband. Tears came to her eyes, and she choked up. She missed him so much. She instantly regretted taking that sweet man for granted like she had, and for cheating on him. She wanted to tell him she loved him, to beg for his forgiveness. Then she looked at her belly and realized he would just be disappointed with her once again for cheating on him, and worse getting pregnant this time. She became disappointed with herself as well. That disappointment suddenly changed to jealousy when she noticed Curtis was naked except for a pink leather collar, and he was with Vivian. Then to her surprise she watched Vivian secure him to the bed in the oddest way. His ass was hanging off the bed and his legs were secured straight up in the air to the posts of the bed and his arm were stretched out and secured to the other posts, and she could see he had a chastity cage secured to his cock. She stared at the screen as Vivian released Curtis' cock and began to tease him. Callie was a witness as Vivian slowly and deliberately proceeded to sodomize her husband with a strap-on cock. She was furious with this black woman for treating her husband like this. Despite some of the rhetoric between the two on the screen, Callie was sure this was all against Curtis' will. That was until she heard the words that crushed her and cut her to the bone.

"You love me don't you buttercup?" Vivian asked Callie's husband.

"Yes Goddess, I love you." He replied, with great passion.

"As much as you did your cheating wife?"

"More, Mistress, I love you more."

Callie was devastated and then instantly furious as she realized the two of them had discussed her infidelities?

"How much more?" Vivian asked Curtis.

"Sooooooo much more." He moaned as she brought him to the brink of orgasm.

The tears began streaming down Callies cheeks. She understood why Curtis might be so willing to fall in love someone else so quickly. He was a very loving person who craved love as well, and she had not reciprocated that love as a wife should, but it still hurt her deeply so have it thrown in her face so blatantly.

"Well then, don't you think you should ask me to marry you, lover?" Vivian asked Callie's husband. "Don't you want it to be like this forever, my little cock sucking white boy?" She asked. "Momma taking care of her boy, making him feel this good, always?"

Callie didn't understand the "Cocksucker" reference, as she continued listening to the whole thing, hanging on every word.

"Yes, Yes I do wish you would marry me." Curtis screamed excitedly, as Vivian crested his orgasm again, but not letting him go over the top.

"Well then Baby cakes, ask me." She almost demanded.

There was a short pause, and Callie desperately hoped she wouldn't hear the next words that came out of her husband's mouth.

"Will you marry me? Will you be my Queen forever?" Curtis bellowed at full volume.

Vivian fell silent for a moment, fucking Curtis harder and faster and jerking his rigid cock right to the edge one last time, before replying nonchalantly, "If that's what you want baby. Yes, Momma will marry her little white cock sucker and, make him the happiest man alive." Then she finally pushed him over the edge and his cock exploded all over him and the bed.

"Thank youuuuuuuuuu, Goddess. Thank you, I love you he groaned repeatedly.

Callie watched her man have an orgasm like she had never given him, and she was envious. She watched him go limp. He was thoroughly exhausted, but she had never seen him more satisfied, and seemingly content. She was overwhelmed with sadness, and once again she wept.

During Vivian's two-week home makeover of Curtis' house, she had cameras installed in every corner of the house. There were several reasons why she did this, of which the greatest was so she could torture the little white homewrecker with videos of her family being turned into black cock sluts and falling in love with their ebony queen. When the TV came to life the next day, Callie rushed to it to see what was happening with that bitch and her husband. The scene that came up was the interior of her home, but it wasn't really her home. It was more like the home she wished she had lived in. The view was of the living room and into the kitchen. It was immaculately decorated, and it had every luxury she could ever want, including brand new appliances and a huge TV and entertainment center. The furniture was decadent, and the flooring was unbelievable. She could see that Curtis was just as surprised, and he just kept saying, "What is this?" over and over again.

Callie watched as Vivian replied, "Now buttercup, you didn't expect me to live in a home that was decorated by your whore of a cheating wife, did you?"

"Fuck you!" Callie spat aloud at the insult from Vivian.

"But you..... just told me you...... were moving in last... last... last night when did...." Callie watched Curtis stammer on the TV.

She stood, staring at the scene, dumbfounded as she watched Vivian take control Curtis and cut him off, "Now, now, you don't need to worry about such things anymore, Miss Vivian is in charge of all that now. I told you, all you have to do is concentrate on making me happy, and the way you do that is by doing as your told, right, baby?"

Callie was shocked by Curtis' answer.

"Yes Goddess."

Then Callie watched as the two of them hugged and kissed like two lovestruck teenagers. She was instantly green with envy. She could see how happy Curtis was, and how he was thriving without her. Then her sadness became fury as she watched the two lovers part. Curtis left the room, and Vivian approached the camera that was showing Callie all of this. With a wicked look on her face she stared right into the lens, "He's all mine now, cunt!" and then she winked and walked away.

****

Quite some time passed after Callie watched Vivian move into her house and her life, but there were no new videos. She passed the time by reading a few books and magazines provided by the dumb waiter. There were several visits from a doctor checking on Callie's baby, so she knew at least a couple months had passed. The morning sickness was going away, and she could feel her body changing. Her hormones were off the charts and her horniness returned with full force. She was behaving as instructed, and she was being treated well. She had been given many luxury items including better clothes and better meals. There was no more sensory deprivation from porn since she got pregnant, and the time passed gruelingly slow. She longed to know if she would be seeing Vivian manipulate her husband anymore, or God forbid her children. No one other than the doctor and Qamar the big black enforcer who came in with him interacted with her. At one point she begged Qamar to fuck her like he had before, but to no avail. She was sitting on her bed passing the time with a book on the history of Africa and the American slave trade when the TV suddenly came to life. Callie immediately rushed to the couch to watch.

The scene was her living room again, and she saw her daughter chatting with Vivian like old friends. She was stunned when she saw Vivian make a sexual move on her daughter and her daughter accept. The two kissed and Vivian made other moves, such as rubbing her thighs and her breasts, inviting Shelly to do the same. Callie was engrossed, but very upset. Vivian had made sure the video was cut before Callie could see Shelly reject Vivian's advances. Then immediately there were many more edited videos of Vivian seducing her daughter's boyfriend. Then just as many of Vivian consoling Shelly about said boyfriend. Each time, Vivian made plays on her daughter, and she seemed to be reciprocating those advances. Vivian made sure Callie never saw when Shelly was resistant to her sexual moves. She made it look like things were moving forward very quickly between the two.

After several hours of footage, the screen finally went blank, and Callie was left to contemplate what was happening with her daughter. She was furious with Vivian as she returned to her bed and tried to go to sleep. Vivian was not only seducing her boyfriend, she was also using Shelly's concerns about him to control Callie's daughter. She was worried for her daughter as well, as she knew Shelly was no match for this master manipulator. She was left to marinate on all this for a several days, causing her great anxiety. Finally, the TV lit up again, causing her to hurry to the couch and watch the next episode of this horrifying reality show.

This time the setting was her master bedroom, but like the other rooms she had seen since Vivian moved in, it sure didn't look the same as when she lived there. She could see Vivian sitting on a huge thrown of a chair and Shelly was kneeling in front of her, licking the sexy high heels Vivian was wearing. Callie continued to watch for the next hour or so as Vivian took complete control of her daughter. Shelly licked her panties, then pulled her panties off and licked her gorgeous, bald, black pussy. Vivian dominated her like nothing Callie had ever seen, commanding her to suck her clit and lick her holes. Shelly followed every order. Not only did she do it all, but she did also it enthusiastically. She was so eager, Callie feared that Vivian had maybe drugged her.

Callie watched with dread as Vivian used a big black strap-on cock, just like she had with Curtis to defiled Shelly. First it was her mouth, then her tight, little, white pussy. When it was all over, although horrified by the events, Callie was kind of impressed with how Vivian had guided the whole scenario and manipulated her daughter to comply. She was actually quite turned on as she watched Vivian disappear into the bathroom, leaving her daughter on the bed in shambles. Of course, she was also concerned for her daughter's wellbeing. She watched riveted to the TV as her daughter slept, until Vivian returned. She watched as the ebony goddess crawled into bed with her daughter and invited her to rest in her bosom. Then all that arousal and concern immediately turned to a crushing pain in her heart when she heard her daughter say these five words to Vivian.

"Thank you, momma, I love you."

Callie began to cry uncontrollably as she heard her daughter refer to Vivian as "Momma" The same term of endearment Shelly had reserved only for Callie in the past. She stood up and walked to her bed, falling on it as she cried herself to sleep. A few days later Callie was treated to the sight of Vivian taking Shelly's anal cherry as well, something no mother should ever have to see. Two days later Callie was balled up on the couch watching as Vivian and Qamar converted her sweet innocent Shelly into a complete slut for black cock. Here is what she saw.

The scene was Shelly's room. It was late one evening and she was studying in the nude. Callie found that odd but didn't know that Shelly

was no longer permitted to wear any clothes in the house. Vivian opened her door and walked in unannounced. She entered wearing her usual sexy nighttime attire. It had become so routine, that Shelly didn't even hesitate. She stood and approached her.

"Good evening my Queen, how may I serve?" Shelly said meekly.

Vivian produced Shelly's "White Bitch" collar and leash. Shelly stood as her goddess secured it around her neck before dropping to her knees in front of her, opening Vivian's full-length silk robe. She was surprised when there was no strap-on cock secured to Vivian. She looked up at her with a puzzled stare.

Holding the business end of the leash, Vivian said, "Not me tonight, Precious. Momma has a little gift for her white bitch. Well, actually not so little." That said, she turned and handed the leash to the biggest blackest hunk of a man Shelly had ever seen. Callie immediately recognized Qamar. Vivian leaned over and gave Shelly the tenderest kiss and said, "Trust me little one, you are going to love it."