Vivian - Their Ebony Queen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry my little slutty white boy, mommy will let you cum, but it's going to be on this big, fat, black cock." Vivian informs Jared as she approaches the black man and grabs hold of his raging hard-on.

"Really?" the black man questioned. "I ain't payin' more for this little white faggot's ass." He tells Vivian.

Callie is confused by that statement.

"No sir. Today is your lucky day. You get a two for one deal." Vivian informs him.

"Hot Damn!" The black man cheered.

Callie concludes that maybe this man got to fuck her daughter already, as she can see her sitting on a bed nearby.

Jared looks shocked. He knows how much that would hurt. "NO!!!! Please Mommy, noooooooo!" he pleads.

"Don't worry Babyboy, mommy will guide you through it." she comforted him.

"Thank you, Mommy." Jared defeatedly replied.

Callie watches for the next few minutes while the black man fucks Jared slowly as instructed by Vivian, letting her son get used to his ass being stretched, offering him her big black tit to suck, soothing his anxiety and pain. She watches as Vivian also begins to tease his nipples and gradually Callie sees her son begin to succumb to the submission and actually lift his ass to the black man's assault, letting out a moan, "Yes, yes, yes!"

Callie is overwhelmed with emotions as she hears Vivian on the TV.

"I love it! You're a little black cock slut, just like your whore sister." She admonished him. "Who's mommy's little white faggot?"

This confirms Callie's earlier assessment that the black man had probably fucked her daughter already. Then still more emotions as she hears her son.

"I am, Mommy, I am!" Jared screams his answer.

"Fuck me!" Jared wailed. "Please fuck me, Daddy!"

Callie stares, in a daze. Still manipulating his nipples and feeding him her luscious breasts, Vivian demands, "Come for mommy! Come for that big black cock! Show mommy what a black cock faggot slut you are!"

Callie is numb. She can't believe how low her son has sunk, and that this woman could do this to her family just because she fucked her husband. She can't watch anymore, running to her bed and hiding under the covers crying uncontrollably. The video continues to play for a few more minutes before it shuts off, but Callie sees none of the rest.

****

It was another week before another video was shown to Callie. By now she knows she is well into her third trimester, and she wonders how she will be able to have and raise a baby in this place. One evening again the TV illuminates, but Callies sense of defeat has her only watching the video to see her family that she misses so much. She is a shell of herself as she watches this beautiful black woman spectacularly take over her life. The setting is once again the living room. She sees Jared walk in the room wearing a collar and leash, but completely naked, as Shelly cuddled on Vivian's lap and her husband massages the black woman's feet. They all look so cozy and happy, making her even more depressed.

"Mommy?" Jared whimpered.

Vivian looked up from her book but stayed completely silent.

"May I speak with you, please?" Jared sheepishly asked.

"Sure Buttercup, what is it?" She replied sweetly.

"In private?" Jared requested, looking in the direction of his father.

"Oh, don't worry about him, there are no longer any secrets in this house." She assured him.

"But....." Jared weakly protested.

"Baby boy, stop procrastinating and tell mommy what you want." Vivian insisted.

Callie watches Jared give in and continue.

"Could you please have........." Jared hesitated.

"Have........?" She coxed him along.

"Could you arrange another..... You know, like last week with Shelly and you and me......in the basement?"

"No, I don't know." She spoke. "Tell us all what you want, Jared!" Her voice is now curt and more demanding.

Callie's heart aches for her son as she sees Vivian torture him emotionally and psychologically.

"Could.....could.... could you please arrange for another.......another....black man to come over?"

"Why do you want a black man to come over, my little slut?" Vivian replies.

"To......to.....to be with me." Jared stuttered again.

"So, my little white boy faggot wants to come on a big black cock, is that it?"

Jared nodded, with his eyes averted to the ground. Vivian stood up, in front of Jared. Callie fears what her reaction will be.

"Beg me!" Vivian snapped, pointing at her feet.

Without hesitation, Jared dropped to his hands and knees and began licking and kissing Vivian's bare feet.

"Please mommy, please. Please, I need it, pleeeeeeeease." Jared pleaded between kisses and licks.

Callie is sick to her stomach as Vivian bellowed with laughter. Vivian reached down, grabbed the leash, yanked him to his knees, so he was staring up at her. And demanded with disgust, "Beg me you little white faggot. Beg me to have a big black cock in your tight little white boy-pussy! Beg me to have him blow a huge load in your ass so you can come like a whore! Beg me!!!!"

Callie's son repeats every word. Vivian reached down and slowly unbuckled the collar and removed it. She placed her bare foot on his chest and pushed him, so he ended up on his back looking up at her.

"OK, since you asked so nicely." Vivian quipped. "But go clean yourself up. You're not going to see any of my customers like that. You look like a strung-out meth addict."

After Jared left the family room, Vivian walked to the coat closet by the door, opened it and hung the collar and leash on a hook, right next to two other identical collar/leash sets. Callie recognizes that this woman now owns her family unconditionally, and they are like her pets.

Vivian turned and looked at Curtis. "I told you I would have him begging for black cock up his ass, didn't I sugar plum?"

"Yes, you did, Goddess. Yes, you did?" Curtis replied sheepishly.

Callie is blown away that her husband knew of this and didn't do anything to stop it, but as soon as she sees what happens next, she knows exactly why.

"Come you two, Momma is tired. It's time for bed." She commanded them. The two exited the room obediently and immediately.

After fixing the pillows on the couch, Vivian approached the camera through which Callie was watching. With an evil villainous smirk and voice, she just said, "They are all mine, now, you white cunt."

"FUCK YOU!" Callie spat at the TV, but she knew Vivian was right, and there was nothing she could do about it.

****

It was only a few days later when the TV came to life again. This time the view was outside. Callie recognized that it was a shot from inside the large gazebo that was in the spacious backyard of her old home. Her heart sank when she noticed the gazebo was elaborately decorated, and it was obviously decorated for a wedding. She watched for the next few hours as the preparations were finalized, and then she began to see all the guests arriving. Finally, her heart began to hurt as she watched the ceremony play out in front of her. There was her husband standing next to Vivian, who looked absolutely fabulous in her form hugging dress, her children on either side of them acting as maid of honor and best man and smiling from ear to ear. Callie began to weep. The wedding official did his duty and she watched as Curtis confessed his deep love for the black bitch. The official pronounced them man and wife, and they kissed deeply to a rousing cheer from all attending. The screen went blank and Callie collapsed in defeat, crying her eyes red. At some point she fell asleep.

When she came to, her head had that same pain and foggy feeling she had when she was abducted. She knew she had been drugged again. She looked around and discovered she was in a limousine. She was dressed in casual clothes: tennis shoes, some maternity pants, and a big loose-fitting sweatshirt. As she sat up, the doors unlocked and a voice over the intercom informed her she was free to go. Callie gathered her wits and jumped out of the car as fast as she could, before whoever granted her freedom changed his mind. The second she cleared the car, it sped away. Suddenly, Callie realized she had no purse, no ID and no money. She tried to figure out where she was, and she instantly recognized it as a park that was very close to her house.

She wanted to rush home immediately, but then realized she didn't have a life to go back to, and besides, if she showed up on her front porch, how would she explain her belly? Curtis would hate her for getting pregnant by someone else, and what would her children think of her? However, she had a burning inside to see her children. It had been so long. She walked toward her old house. The sun was beginning to set, and she began to wonder where she would sleep tonight. As she got closer to the house, she began to notice all the cars parked along the road. Then she heard the music.

"Holy fuck, had she watched the wedding live?" she wondered.

She began to walk a little faster, figuring the event would be the perfect cover for her to peek in on her family. She walked across a field adjacent to her home and into a small, wooded area that backed up to their back yard. She was already tired, being close to term, but she pressed on. She snuck up through the trees, hiding behind one and watching. Everyone looked so happy and that depressed her. She saw Curtis fawning over Vivian again and again as she continued to watch. Then she saw Shelly, and her heart leapt. She watched her beautiful daughter make her way around the party, having a great time. Callie thought about how she would have to explain her condition if she ever got the nerve up to make contact, not knowing that everyone actually thought she was dead. As she watched the festivities, the sun completely set, and Callie was so engrossed watching, that she never heard the person approach her from behind. She just about jumped out of her skin when a large black man brushed right by her without saying a word. She wondered what the hell he was doing in the woods, when a moment later she heard a voice from behind her call out.

"Daddy, wait for me."

She immediately recognized the voice, and she turned to see. Another person came from the shadows. Callie gasped as she realized she was right. She looked the person in the face. The expression on his face was that of complete shock. The two just stared at each other silently for a moment before the other person finally spoke.

"Mom?"

*to be continued????*