Vivian - Their Ebony Queen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, momma." She replied.

No matter how many times Callie had heard her daughter refer to that black bitch that way in the last several days, it still stung every time.

The black man walked into the room and straight to the bed as Shelly crawled behind. Vivian knelt at Shelly's side and instructed her to pull his pants down. Shelly complied. As she did, Qamar's long, thick, spectacular cock came into view.

Callie was fearful for her daughter and jealous of her all at the same time. She remembered how Qamar had fucked her that first time and she worried her daughter would not be able to handle it. Conversely, she wanted so desperately to be where Shelly was right now.

"Isn't it magnificent, princess?" Vivian prompted her.

"Yes Goddess." Shelly tentatively replied. "But, but, it's, it's, it's, so big."

"Don't you worry my little white bitch; I know you can please him. It's no different than my cock, except it's sooooooo much better, babydoll, because it real. Go ahead, put it in your mouth. Feel its warmth, its mass, its power." Vivian prodded her.

Shelly did as she was told, lifting it with both hands and engulfing the head with her mouth.

It was way bigger than any real cock she had ever experienced, and it was a little bigger that her Mistress' fake one. She wasn't sure she could handle it, but she wanted to please her Mistress so badly. It was a gift from her, and she didn't want to disappoint. She remembered the instructions Vivian had given her that first night with her strap-on. So, she relaxed the muscles in her jaw and sucked in as much as she could into her mouth.

Qamar let out a moan and pulled a bit on the leash.

Shelly could feel the black rod rapidly getting hard. The feel of it in her mouth, the bulging veins on her lips and the hard muscle on her tongue was intoxicating and Shelly began to love how it felt in her mouth. As it got fully hard, it began to hit the back of her throat. She gagged once and then again relaxed her muscles, this time in her throat and she let it slide down her gullet. The feel of it stretching her esophagus was such a turn on for Shelly and she tried as hard as she could to get the entire cock inside her.

"Oh, you make me so proud, little one." Vivian praised her.

She looked at Qamar, "They're gonna love her, aren't they?"

Qamar just nodded and let out a bit of a grunt.

Callie heard that and wondered what that meant, and Shelly, who had heard it more than once, still wondered what she meant. It was not long before Shelly had Qamar completely hard and ready to go. He pulled her off his cock with her leash and Vivian directed her to bend over the bed. She rubbed Shelly's clit roughly trying to get her pussy even wetter than it already was, as it dripped down her thighs.

"Qamar is bigger than Miss Vivian's cock, so it's gonna hurt a bit at first, but trust me, its gonna feel better than anything you ever felt soon enough. Just relax." She told Shelly.

"Take it slow at first." Vivian directed Qamar, who nodded his compliance.

Qamar lined it up and slowly, but deliberately drove his big, fat, black cock into Shelly's tight, little, white pussy.

As she stared at the TV, Callie groaned as if she was the one being fucked, and her pussy wept.

Shelly squealed; the monster stretching her drenched love canal to its limit. Qamar held it there for a minute, and Shelly groaned as her pussy quivered and ripped open. He pulled it out just as slowly until only the head remained. Shelly's body quaked slightly from the sensation of her pussy returning to empty, and she exhaled deeply.

"Again!" Vivian demanded.

Shelly breathed in deeply and Qamar drove it back in just as slowly. Shelly groaned with some pain. He held it for a moment again. Shelly exhaled and he pulled it back out. Shelly quivered once again.

"Again!" came Vivian's demand.

This was repeated several more times, until one time it wasn't Vivian's voice that demanded it be done again, it was Shelly's.

"Again!" the white woman begged.

Callie gasped at her daughter's plea.

Vivian and Qamar looked at each other and Vivian nodded. That was all he needed. Qamar drove it back in harder this time and began rooting that pussy over and over for the next few minutes. To everyone's surprise in the room, Shelly took over.

"YES!, it feels so good!" She screamed. "More, more, more, pleeeeeeeeease?!"

"That's my little white bitch!" Vivian said. "You heard her, give her more!" She commanded Qamar.

Shelly couldn't believe how fucking good this big black cock felt, and how full it made her pussy feel. She was in heaven. Her pussy would ache for the next three days, but even then, she would not regret it for one second. Qamar assaulted her little white hole again and again, then he yanked the leash back, choking her a bit. Her head snapped back, and she immediately screamed her first of four orgasms that would follow that night. The next one came as she rode him cowgirl style while Qamar abused her aching distended nipples and slapped her little white tits.

Callie came for the first time as her daughter came the second time. She made a complete mess on the couch as she squirted watching her daughter get railed by big black cock. Her shame and guilt would overwhelm her later as she recalled what she did watching her daughter beg to be black cock fucked, but at this moment, she didn't give a fuck.

Shelly would come two more times as Qamar railed her from behind while being on all fours on the bed, and him knelt behind her. Vivian would help bring those orgasms on by smacking her ass until it was beet red and by again abusing her little white tits. Those nipples would still be sensitive to the touch over a week later, but hat wouldn't stop her two days later from begging Vivian for more black cock. Soon she was getting fucked in all of her holes and Vivian was making a nice little piece of change whoring her little white bitch out to any black man who had the means to pay.

Moments later, Qamar finally unloaded his deluge of cum all over Shelly's exhausted body; leaving her a sweaty, cum-covered, quivering mess. After dismissing Qamar, Vivian told Shelly she had done well, and that she was so proud of her little white bitch. She followed that by covering her with the satin sheets Vivian had furnished during the renovation of the house, and she kissed Shelly gently on the forehead.

"Thank you, momma, I love you!" Shelly told her stepmother-to-be, before almost instantly falling asleep.

Vivian again approached a camera Callie was being forced to watch through, "Just like her mother, another little white whore for big black cock." She said and then let out a menacing cackle, before leaving the room.

In her concrete prison, Callie was furious and crushed as she began to cry again, thinking of her daughter embracing her slut side and the woman who had introduced it to her.

****

Vivian's Plans were going quite smoothly. She now had two of Callie's precious family members under her complete control, now that Shelly was in the bag. This left only one more, her son Jared. The fact that he was schooling in Europe, and the semester was not to be over for a couple months frustrated Vivian, but also gave her a chance to really prepare for his indoctrination. She began subtly grilling Curtis about his boy. She learned many things about him, including the fact that when his mother was alive, he was her pride and joy. Curtis explained that Callie had loved her daughter, and they were pretty close, but Jared was her world. She doted on him and spoiled him rotten. There had been many times that Curtis had to secretly make it up to Shelly when she had complained to him that her mother was unfairly spoiling her baby brother. This had created some underlying tension between the siblings, that Vivian figured she could exploit. All this information was music to Vivian's ears. Not only would he be the last family member she stole from the fucking white whore of a homewrecker, but he was also her favorite. Unlike with the other two, where she just gave Callie small glimpses along the way as she took possession of their minds, bodies and souls, this time, Vivian planned to make Callie watch every step of it. She would make it seem as if she was stealing her infant child right from her arms. This would be the one that broke that fucking, cunt, whore. She would spend the next couple months, until he came home, planning every move.

Callie was treated occasionally to a video over the next couple months. Sometimes it was her daughter being pimped out to a black man. Sometimes it was Shelly showing deep affection to her new "momma". Other times it was Curtis doing the same, always him displaying his deep love one way or another. Vivian never let Callie see how she was using her husband as a black cock sucking ATM. She only wanted Callie to believe that she had won over her husband's complete love and devotion. The pregnancy was coming along well, and Callie's belly was growing. The doctor continued to assure her she was carrying a health baby, when he asked after the second ultrasound if she wanted to know the sex, she said yes. He told her it was a boy, and it instantly made her think of Jared, then with dread she realized that Vivian was going to figure out some way to take her baby boy from her too. She hoped against hope that her boy would not give into that manipulative bitch, but she feared in her absence, he would be susceptible to a strong motherly figure entering his life. She could not have been more right. The day a video featuring her son sitting across from Vivian in her living room as she first met him, was one of the worst of her life.

She watched as the black beauty talked to him, and teased him with her body, knowing he was putty in her very experience hands. She shed many tears during that gruelingly long chat session, begging her son aloud, to no avail, to resist that black bitch. Then she watched as his eyes lit up when that bitch referred to him as her "sweet boy" and watched as he enthusiastically agrees to go to the store for her, as if it was a reward. She was still curled up on the couch sobbing when she heard a voice from the speakers that made her cringe. It was Vivian's face full screen as she looked right into the camera.

"He's so sweet, and soooooooo naive. This one isn't even going to be a challenge at all. He's already dying to please me. Just think of all the fun I am going to have with him." Then she winked and walked out of the camera's view.

"You fucking bitch!" Callie screamed at the screen. "I'll fucking kill you!" She picked up the only thing available for her to throw. Ironically, that object was a throw pillow and she launched it at the plexiglass cover in front of the TV. Then Callie collapsed back on the couch and cried herself to sleep. She knew nobody probably even heard her threat, and she knew it was completely empty. That woman was too powerful for her to even get close. She didn't eat or shower the whole rest of the day; she just lay in her bed, under the covers, moping. It was over two weeks before she saw another video, as Vivian was laying the groundwork for Jared's demise. Finally, the TV came to life one morning and of course Callie ran to the couch to watch. Here's what she saw. The setting was the kitchen that was once hers.

"Good morning, Sugar" Vivian greeted Callie's drowsy son.

"Good morning." Jared mumbled; his pupils still adjusting to the morning sun, as it flooded the kitchen.

She watched as her son stopped in his tracks, and Callie could see why. Vivian was a vision. She was wearing a very tight pale pink silk teddy with white lace trim all around. Callie could see her son's reaction.

"Do you like it?" Vivian asked, posing in a way that put every curve of her fabulous ebony body on display. "I see someone surely likes it." she said, gesturing toward the tent that had formed in his shorts.

Callies son quickly covered his swollen member.

"Don't cover it darlin'. It's flattering..." She told him. "...and, the reaction I hoped for when I decided to wear this just for you. You don't think I see the way you look at me, Jared?"

Callie was stunned as she watched this woman completely manipulate her son. Vivian moved her lingerie to the side and inserted one of her long, black fingers into her slippery hole. "It can be our little secret."

Jared slowly pulled his shorts down and his cock stood proudly at attention, jumping with every beat of his heart.

"Oooooooh, it's bigger than your daddy's." She told him. She moved toward him, nestling up to his side, one hand on his chest and one began to massage his bare butt; her breasts pressed against his side.

"Stroke it for mommy." She seductively whispered in his ear.

Callie was instantly enraged. She fucking hated this bitch. She was going to replace her and was already calling herself mommy. She again hoped her dear boy would correct her, but before she could even finish the thought, her son obeyed without a peep.

"That's a good boy." Vivian continued whispering in his ear. "Stroke that little white penis for mommy."

She watched as it continued and Vivian said it more and more, and Jared obliged repeatedly, even when she was degrading him right to his face, before offering him one of her massive black tits to suck.

"That's my good little white boy. Suck on mommy's big black breast. Bite mommy's nipple." She subtly commanded him.

Even Callie was impressed with this black Goddess' body. Her son didn't have a chance. She watched as he stroked harder.

"Come for mommy." Was all Vivian said before a blast of cum began spewing from Jared's dick.

Jared moaned and groaned and shook, as his orgasm ripped through him. Callie watched as his orgasm overwhelmed him and he collapsed to the floor on his hands and knees.

Callie was flabbergasted when she saw Vivian demand Jared lick up his mess and then watched as her son did exactly that. Vivian stood over him as he did it and stared right into the camera giving Callie the silent "I'm watching you" sign.

After that morning, Callie watched several more edited videos, as Vivian molded her son into loving interracial and even cuckold porn in her home office, watching videos and stroking him to competition. Callie watched with foreboding the whole time as this woman choreographed her son's every move and took absolute control of him and his emotions. Then a video came, shattering Callie's world even more.

The setting was Shelly's room and the camera showed it all, including the opened door. Shelly was on her knees, and she was sucking Qamar's cock. Callie had seen this many times and wondered why she was being shown this activity. Her question was answered a moment later when there was a movement in the doorway. Her attention shifted there, and she saw it was Jared peeking around the door jamb.

"What the fuck?" Callie said out loud, wondering why her son would be there watching. Then it became clear, as Vivian appeared over his shoulder. "Oh fuck, now what?" Callie pondered.

"You sure do love my black cock, don't you little one?" The black man asked in a thick African accent.

This was the first time Callie had heard his voice, but what came out of her daughter's mouth surprised her more.

"Yes daddy, I love nigger dick." Shelly told him, still stroking the saliva covered monster after taking it out of her mouth.

"I can see that baby girl." The black man said as he pushed her head back down on his jutting pole. He slowly but forcefully continued to push Shelly's head down.

Callie could see her son intently watching, and it appeared Vivian was whispering to him, but she could not hear her.

"You like that daddy?" Shelly said with a seductive little smirk.

"Slut!" was all Qamar said to her.

"Thank you, daddy."

Callie's jealousy reemerged as she watched her daughter suck black cock and then mount Qamar, telling him, "Oh yes daddy, you feel so good in my little white pussy.", and she shamelessly masturbated. She watched her daughter get to come more than once and then finally the black man unloaded his cum inside her, as Callie was left unfulfilled and horny. Shelly dismounted Qamar and disappeared from the room. Callie's attention again moved the doorway. Vivian continued to whisper in Jared's ear as they stared at Qamar recovering on the bed. She sees her son shake his head, then sees Vivian's demeaner suddenly change. She can see her getting more forceful, but still cannot hear what she is saying. Finally, Jared enters the room and approaches Qamar.

"Whatchu want white boy?" She hears Qamar ask Jared.

Callie is mortified as she sees her son, without a word, reach out and grab the black member and slowly slide it into his mouth. She then hears Vivian's sultry voice encourage him, as she approaches him from behind.

'That's mommy's good little cuckold wannabe. Clean that big black cock like a good white boy bitch."

Vivian's hand reaches between his legs, and again, begins to manipulate his raging hard penis. She strokes and semi-whispers nasty words to him, "That's it." Vivian's voice rings through the speakers. "Mommy knew you would be an eager little cock sucker."

Callie watches with dread as her son sucks a cum soaked black cock and listens to Vivian manipulate him, calling herself "mommy".

"You're gonna make him come Babyboy. Keep going. Faster, use your hands. Make him explode in your filthy little faggot mouth." Vivian demands. Next, Callie watches Vivian lube her finger with her mouth and shove it into Jared's tight little asshole.

Her son's cock immediately explodes all over the floor. His body convulses uncontrollably. This, in turn, seems to spark the black man, and he explodes in Jared's mouth with a loud roar. Cum floods his mouth. Jared does his best to swallow, but struggles to take it all, much of it escapes his mouth and runs down onto the black man's cock and belly. Callie is again dumbfounded to see Jared immediately take the cock from his mouth to lick up the escaping cum properly. He licks and slurps the cum as if his life depends on it.

Callie just can't believe her eyes; this black bitch has turned her son into a cum licking black cock sucker. Then she is crushed more when she hears Vivian again.

"What a good little white boy slut you are Jared. You make mommy so proud."

Then Callie watches as her son faints, collapsing on the ground at Vivian's feet, and the screen goes blank.

****

There's not another video for over a week. Callie was dying to know what was going on with her family, her son in particular. She is frantic and can't sleep or eat properly. Finally, one evening after her third meal of the day, the TV comes to life again. Callie rushes to the couch as always with both trepidation and excitement to see what was next. As the screen lights up, the setting is her old basement, but now it looks more like a sexual dungeon, than it did when she lived there. There is Jared strapped to some kind of bondage looking sawhorse or something, completely naked, and he is sucking a big black cock and Vivian is fucking him with a strap on.

"What the actual fuck?" Callie says to herself out loud.

Her son seems to be eagerly trying to please both the cock in his mouth and himself, as he was moving his back toward Vivian's assault and his mouth was drooling spit like a whore. After a few minutes of being spit roasted by his stepmom-to-be and that black cock, He is moaning and groaning as though he is approaching orgasm. Vivian suddenly commands the black man to stop, and she pulls out of Jared's ass.

"Noooooooooooooo!" Callie's son screamed. "Please mommy, don't stop. I want to cum! I neeeeeeeeed to cum, please, mommy, please put it in!" he beseeched.

Callie is once again crushed as she hears her son refer to this woman as mommy while she sexually assaults him.