Vivian Travels to Estonia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eino then said, "That sure sucks considering how accommodating you were to his desires. Well at least your sister got her restaurant, and you....why, you got a life-time membership to an American swingers sex club where there are orgies every weekend! Looks like you got the better deal."

Eino had articulated that last sentence in a playful manner, which gave Vivian the impression that he was not at all disgusted upon learning of her iniquitous past. So, she replied, "I think I may have given you the wrong impression. Yes, there are orgies every weekend at the TLR, but membership is so large, such that an individual member's participation in an orgy is restricted by allotment. At the most a member is able to attend an orgy once every three months. And if a member cannot attend a particular orgy his/her absence is made up by a stand-by member of the same sex who can only attend an orgy upon the absence of a regular member. Actually, although I've been a member for seven years, I've only participated in four orgies in total."

Eino replied with a tinge of a caustic tone, "Well that's four more orgies than I have had pleasure. Anyway, these orgies sure seem like pure unadulterated wicked fun. And you said these belts you're wearing, represents two separate sex contests you won. Can you elaborate the particulars of these sex contests?"

Vivian replied, "They both were somewhat similar contests in that they were knock out elimination comprising five rounds in the first case, and four rounds in the second case culminating in the two remaining women battling it out in the last round to claim the TLR body chain belt.

Doing the math, Eino observed, "So, I take it that there were thirty-two women competing in the first contest, and only sixteen in the second contest?"

"No! There were twenty-four women attending each orgy and all of us competed in the contests of both orgies. In the first orgy, the contest was called 'Can You Take Five'. We all drew lots so that eight ladies received a bye into the second round, and the remaining sixteen ladies, which included me, battled it out in the first round for the remaining eight spots for the second round. The first round then consisted of eight pairs of contests where the woman in each pair, who induced an ejaculation from her male partner faster than her opponent advanced to the second round."

Eino observed the obvious, "Since you ultimately won this contest, I take it you had no problem in advancing to the second round."

"That goes without saying. All of the women elected to give head in this round as it was universally believed that fellatio would produce a quicker climax than vaginal penetration sex. And I believe you're already aware that I give a terrific blow job."

As if on cue, Eino responded, "Oh yes! I certainly can attest to that based on last night's activities."

Vivian continued her recitation, "In the second round, per force I was paired against a woman who had received a bye. In this round the contest was to produce the fastest climaxes from two men having simultaneous sex, in other words it was threesome competition. All the other women elected to receive vaginal penetration from one of their male partners and give head to the other. I was the only one who elected double penetration of both of my nether holes. My strategy was that since I would not be lubricated in my ass hole, the friction of sodomy would have to be intense for my male partner, that surely would induce a quicker climax. Needless to say, painful sodomy is not an anathema to me; I'm no wuss!"

Eino remarked, "Wow Vivian! Your calculating mind at work even while still engaging in sex has to be unique for anyone of the female persuasion, or for that matter of the male persuasion as well. I can't help thinking that you must be an awesome lawyer in the United States."

Vivian smiled at that approbation, as she continued modestly, "Well, I don't know about that. In any case, in retrospect, I needn't have been so strategic. My opponent was a Russian immigrant, who was attending like me at her very first TLR orgy. I discovered later that she had entered the contest merely because every woman had. So, winning a sex contest was not an imperative for her. She was just geeked at having two men pleasure her in an orgy setting. That was sufficient to meet her desires in participating in the contest and in the orgy. In fact, her enthusiasm in participating in the threesome was so patently obvious and so erotic to witness, that the audience was cheering her on. It prompted Katrina Vargas, the owner/manager of the TLR and acting as the mistress of ceremony for the contest, to announce that my opponent would be awarded a consolation prize. To wit, it was a complimentary tattoo of her choosing or of her own design, from a TLR approved tattoo parlor in Dallas."

Eino smirked, "That consolation prize, one might suggest, is perhaps even a more desirous visible acknowledgment of sexual prowess than the supposed coveted TLR body chain belt."

Vivian merely replied, "That might objectively be true, but I already had my tattoos to signify my sexual prowess. Therefore, for me, it was the TLR body chain belt, which I was seeking to acquire. For the third round I was paired against Pamela Rose."

Eino very demonstratively gasped, as he replied, "Do you really mean THE PAMELA ROSE, the most famous American singer? Is she really a member of this TLR swingers sex club? I thought she has happily married to a famous sportsman in your country, and they have two adorable children."

Vivian replied, "Yes indeed my opponent in the third round of that TLR contest was as you say THE PAMELA ROSE. Whether she is happily married or not, who's to say? All I know is that yes, as you noted her husband is a well known and respected athlete in the professional American football league, who is as famous in his own right as she is in hers. I also know that they have been married now for more than ten years, and notwithstanding her membership to the TLR, so far there has been no scandal nor hint of any marriage discord reported even in the most salacious gossipy entertainment tabloids. In addition, they are indeed parents of two very adorable children. I take the view, that whatever is the reason that Pamela Rose is a member of the TLR, is of no concern to me, especially considering that she is no doubt one of the premier female vocalists of the current popular music culture. All I know is that at the time I was more interested in beating her in the 'Can You Take Five' contest, than contemplating the vagaries of her life."

Eino Tarvas was somewhat startled by the vehemence of Vivian's defense of the celebrated songstress. However, in reading between the lines, he inferred that she was really justifying her own position as a member of this sex club. The message was clear. Vivian was intimating that notwithstanding that Pamela Rose was perhaps wanton in sexual proclivities, by her membership in the TLR, that did not preclude her from achieving unparalleled commercial and material success in society. It also did not preclude her from achieving normal approved orthodox goals of family and children. So, deciding to avoid an unnecessary confrontation at this point, he merely said, "Well OK then. So, how did you defeat this enigmatic American singer par excellence?"

Vivian answered, "I think my choice in the second round of being penetrated in both of my nether holes paid dividends in the third round. This third round was the one where you had to elicit ejaculations simultaneously from three male partners. You had to submit to penetration of both of your nether holes, but you had the option of either giving a blow job or a hand job for your third male partner.

"Since in this round, our asses and our male partners' cocks were lubricated, the ensuing sodomy for me was not at all irritating as it might have been for Pamela. In any case, during this session I could focus on giving the best blow job that I was capable of. My very evident enthusiasm in giving head had also the beneficial erotic effect of inspiring my other two male partners to reach their climaxes in a hurry. As a result, when all three of my gentlemen partners had climaxed, only one of the gentlemen servicing Pamela had cum."

Eino smirked at Vivian's reference to her male partners, as he said, "Well I see then that your strategy worked to perfection. I also now understand the TLR policy of stipulating that only women could win in the sex contests. Speaking as a man. I must agree that merely participating in a sex contest is truly indeed a reward in of itself."

Vivian then continued, "For the fourth round or the semi final round consisting of two matches, we contestants entertained four gentlemen partners simultaneous; you see the pattern of this sex contest. Thus, there was a cock in the ass hole, a cock in the twat, a cock in the mouth and the fourth cock on hand."

Eino laughed at Vivian's picturesque description of this round of the competition. He asked, "And did you have a special strategy for this round?"

"Oh yes indeedy! For this round in addition to KY jelly and Vaseline, butter, both smooth in a jar, and frozen pads were made available as lubricants for the sodomy. I chose pads of frozen butter, each pad broken in half shoved in my ass. I loved the sensation of frozen butter melting in my rectum, as it produces a tingling sensation which makes me exude my sexuality, which in turn compels my partner to perform the sodomy deliciously. At least that was my impression. I also dipped my three middle fingers of my left hand into the jar of the soft butter. I used my right hand to provide the hand job, and so with my free left, I wrapped my arm around the butt of the man of whom I was giving head to, and thereby I was able to digitally sodomize him. That partner by the way was a suave well known British actor, who was taken by surprise. So much so, that he almost ejaculated instantly. This allowed me to give head to my hand job partner, and thereby produce a much quicker than a hand job would entail. As a result, I was an easy winner of this round."

Eino was now completely fascinated by Vivian's account. He contributed, "Bravo Vivian. I take it the last or fifth round was one where you had to take on five men at once."

"Right on Eino! A cock for each hand plus the cock in mouth, a cock in twat and a cock in the bum! Except that, we finalists had to satisfy successively two sets of a quintet of studs. In the first quintet set, we were facing the man underneath to take his cock in my pussy, and so the man hovering over my back, would sodomize me. For the second quintet, I would lay on the man underneath me, guiding his cock into my stink hole. That way I was facing the man fucking my pussy. With my head turned to the right I was giving head to the gentleman on his knees closest to me. I stretched my arms out to give hand jobs to my remaining two lovers of the quintet."

Vivian continued, "There was a two hour time limit for this round. So, at the end of two hours, if neither of us had not completely induced ejaculations from every one of our ten partners, the one with the most achieved climaxes was the winner. Since in fucking five men simultaneously, by necessity restricted my freedom in employing any special techniques that would arouse my partners' libido excessively, I had not devised any particular strategy for this round; other than after succeeding in my blow job switching to give head to the partner for whom I was doing a hand job. In any case, I was finished with a half hour still left, so I went to my opponent's bed and performed anilingus on the man that was fucking her vaginally. And that is how I was awarded my gold plated body chain belt for winning the 'Can You Take Five' contest."

Eino remarked, "Wow that sure sounds exciting! I'm getting hard just listening to your story. So, tell me about the other belt you won."

Vivian replied, "This contest was called 'The Complete Round the World Competition'. Again, it was a knock out elimination competition consisting of four rounds. All twenty-four women attending this orgy entered the contest. So, the first round consisted of eight matches of a trio of women competitors to determine which eight ladies would compete in the second round. The sex act again was fellatio just like the 'Can You Take Five' contest. We each had a bed, and we had the freedom to give a blow job in whatever manner we deemed advantageous for the contest. One of my opponents elected to have her partner stand on the bed, while she then gave head while upright on her knees. This proved to be too tedious for the man who did not even cum within the designated time limit. My other opponent at least had a more sensible plan. She had her guy lie supine on the bed, so she gave head while prone on her stomach.

"I believe I had the better idea. Prior to the contest I had engaged in a very steamy threesome sex session, and I hadn't bothered to shower, despite the abundance of showers available on the premises. So, I knew I smelled with sex. Pungent even! I also believe that some men do get off on the smell of their partner's feminine sexual scent. Of course, when one makes a general assertion there is always an exception to the rule. So, I took a chance and elected to initiate a sixty-nine oral sex activity. I was unconcerned whether or not my guy did his part in tonguing my clit or labia, as for my purposes all I needed him to do was to inhale the fumes of my sexual odor. Luckily for me, he was of the camp who reveled in a female sexual scent, and he ejaculated quite early, long before my competition. His name by the way was Tiger Woods, you may have heard of him as he is a celebrated professional golfer in America."

Eino confessed, "No, I'm unfamiliar with that name, but of course I don't follow American sports at all. However, I can relate to your observation of the attraction of a women's sexual smell. You can list me as a man who finds a female scent as an absolute turn on."

Vivian then continued, "The second round of the contest consisted of vaginal penetration sex, and again which woman induced the quickest climax from her male partner advanced to the third round. Now in this round, my opponent was a short woman, but who possessed 'D' cup size boobs which tended to make her breasts appear to be more massive than they actually were. As a result, her male partner was somewhat mesmerized by such a display of mammary splendor, that he was not sufficiently focused to provide a decent sexual intercourse, and so resulting in an easy victory for me."

Eino commented, "I guess you were fortunate, that your partner took less notice of your breasts. I swear your rack could not possibly be improved upon."

Vivian replied, "Very kind of you to say that. I'm not despondent on the size of my breasts, at double 'D' cup size. Since, I'm so much taller than that woman, my boobs do not appear to be grotesquely huge. In any case, the third round was sodomy. Taking a lesson from my experience in the 'Can You Take Five' contest, I opted to use no lubricant and required my partner also to refrain. Sure enough, the tingling sensation was omnipresent in our sodomy for the both of us to produce a quicker ejaculation, and so I was an easy winner again.

Eino commented, "My God Vivian! I guess you can be called the 'Queen of Sodomy' with no opposition."

Vivian replied, by a copycat mimicking of his previous retort "You might say that, and I guess you just did. The last round, as the title of the contest suggests, was to perform the faster complete simultaneous around the world sexual activity. Yes, that consists of cock in mouth, cock in the stink hole and cock in the pink hole. Considering my success in the 'Can You Take Five' contest I should be considered the odds on favorite to prevail.

"However, it turned out that my opponent was the most sexually outrageous member of the TLR, and thus, a truly formidable opponent. Her name was Chloe Hamilton and she boasted of having participated in a gangbang where she had sex with nineteen men prior to becoming a member of the TLR. Well, I thought I did twenty-five men, so I wasn't intimidated. Chloe got off to a fast start as she achieved an ejaculated blow job significantly earlier than me. But then she made a tactical error.

"Buoyed by the knowledge that she was in a huge lead, she got careless and became active in the double penetration activity. She moved her hips but not quite in tandem with her male partners' plunges. As a result, just as her partner who was sodomizing her and about to cum, saw his cock slip out of her ass. The action caused him to ejaculate and spill his seed on her left buttock and upper thighs.

"Vickie Vargas, the daughter of the owner of the TLR, was the judge of the contest, and she ruled that ejaculation in the contest must occur in the intended orifice. So, when I completed my around the world activity, I was declared the winner and awarded this second belt."

Eino opined, "I guess you were lucky then. But I believe one has to be good to be lucky. So, what about your engraved ankle bracelets? Do they have a sexual significance as well?"

"Yes, they do, and it represents a sexual adventure when I was in law school at the University of Chicago. In my first year, I joined a study group consisting of two other female students and three male students. I was sharing accommodation with my sister, who was leading a hectic life as well. In addition to working at a restaurant, and taking part time university classes, she was also a single mother. In one of our dinner discussions, I described my five study group companions to Erica, and I avowed to her that as a non academic goal, I would seduce all five of them."

"And did you?"

"Do you doubt me? Of course my sweet Eino, I fucked all five of them. The two women were both lesbians, so in essence seducing them was not as difficult as had they been straight. However, they each were in a committed relationship. One of them, a beautiful Black woman felt so guilty in cheating, that we only got it on, the few occasions when her lover was away. After her graduation, they moved to San Diego, as her significant other was a nurse in the US Navy and obtained a position at the Naval Medical Center San Diego (NMCSD), better known as the Balboa Hospital.

"The other woman was not so apprehensive in doing me. In fact, she subsequently introduced me to her partner, and we had some threesome lesbian sex thereafter. I got the impression, that they viewed sex with me as a lark since their attachment to each other was undeniably solid. They ended up in Cincinnati, Ohio, where my classmate became a US 6th District Court of Appeals Judge, while her partner was a music teacher at the University of Cincinnati.

"The one straight gentleman in my study group, was very diffident in his interaction with women and had not had much luck in dating. His only sexual experiences prior to meeting me were with professional prostitutes. So, he was easy pickings for my seduction of him. I like to think I bolstered his confidence in attracting female companionship. He realized that he and I were not going to become an item, and so he acquired another law student as a steady girlfriend. They married two weeks after graduation, and moved to his hometown of Seattle, WA and practiced law together.

"The other two men in my study group were gay and in a relationship with each other. Thus, they were the toughest to seduce. I won them over with the assertion that considering their lifestyle and sexual orientation, they were highly unlikely to engage in threesome sex with a straight woman. I reminded them that variety is the spice of life, and they might regret the opportunity so willingly offered to them by me. The sex wasn't bad; wasn't great either, but at least it was unique."

12