Vivian's Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only the ones that I think can appreciate it. This is my place of peace. Being here makes me feel connected to the world and keeps me from thinking too much of myself."

"Thank you for sharing it with me. I'll always remember how kind and gentle you were the night I first got here. You and Lilith gave me just what I needed to start the process of letting go of my troubles and discovering my sexuality. It was almost like losing my virginity again."

"Lilith really likes you miss Vivian. She has a remarkable ability to see the true character of people and she told me you were a very genuine and kind person. I hope you can resolve your problems without being distressed when you return."

"I feel very sure that I will be able to do that Donovan. What I have learned about myself by being here has prepared me to deal with my situation much more calmly and without anger or bitterness."

We sat there for a few minutes communing with nature and being connected to the world. I felt him kiss the back of my neck and his hands squeezed my breasts. I scooted forward and told him to lay down flat on the towels then climbed on top of him straddling his head with my pussy over his face. I leaned forward and put my hands on either side of his hips. His lips touched my pussy at the same time that my tongue began to lick his beautiful black cock.

His large hands each held one of my ass cheeks as he spread them apart to allow his tongue complete access to my crotch. He licked me strongly from my clit to my asshole as he squeezed my cheeks. I was determined to see if I could get him hard without using my hands. I stretched out so my mouth could reach the dark pink head of his cock and get it into my mouth. I sucked and licked on it until I felt the first stirrings of his swelling then took a little more of him into my mouth.

I felt the first little ripple of excitement run through me as his cock slowly inflated. This was one of my favorite things to do and as each flinch of his cock caused it to increase in hardness and thickness the more my own arousal increased. Of course, what his tongue was doing to my pussy helped too. He was sliding it up from my clit through my labia pausing to suck one of them between his lips so he could lightly nibble on it with his teeth and pull on it to stretch it.

"Oh God Donovan I love it when you do that! Who taught you to eat pussy so well?"

"Lilith."

"That figures. Keep doing it because it's driving me crazy."

He kept on orally harassing my labia while his cock continued to enlarge in my mouth. It was hard enough that I could begin to slide my mouth down and up while it stayed vertical. I was drooling saliva all over it as it kept inflating. He slowly slid the middle finger of his right hand over and put the tip on my anus. After rubbing the little puckered hole for a minute he inserted it all the way up to his knuckle.

The sensation of his long finger in my ass sent an electric shock up my spine and activated my orgasmic response. A tingling flush swept across my face and upper chest. I moaned around his cock and my leg muscles flinched as my climax began. He felt this and covered my vagina with his mouth sticking his tongue in me as far as it would go. My hot cunt started throbbing while he sucked the juice out of it. Then my rectum did the same thing to his finger as the orgasm intensified and engulfed my whole body. I pushed my pussy hard against his mouth and surrendered to my climax completely.

I guess the intensity of the orgasm made me keep sucking on the half of his cock that was in my mouth because I was aware of it swelling to full erection while I was cumming my brains out. My hands gave out and I lowered my shoulders down until my forearms provided the support to keep my head over him. This resulted in more of his rock hard cock slipping into my mouth. The head was now firmly enclosed in my throat. I pulled my head up so I could take the breath my body desperately needed. My mouth made a popping sound as his cock slid out from between my lips.

I gasped and breathed deeply as my orgasm began to subside. When I had regained my composure enough I rose up and stood on my knees with my pussy directly above his hard, upright cock and guided the head to my vagina with my hand. My pussy was hungry for it now. Its appetite having been whetted by the incredible oral sex I'd just been given.

I pressed down on the bulbous head and my vagina happily distended to welcome it inside. I paused and squeezed the fat shaft with my hand then pushed down some more until enough of his cock was in me to let go with my hand. My hands moved to my breasts to cup them. His hands moved to my hips as he slowly but firmly pulled me down to force more of his cock into my wet channel. I closed my eyes as I descended onto his beautiful, black tower. My vagina welcomed the familiar visitor back into its hot embrace inch by inch as it adjusted to provide it with the perfect fit.

When I felt my ass cheeks mash into his pubes I knew I had it all right where it needed to be. I flexed my muscles to squeeze it and it pulsed in response to my hot hug. "Don't move Donovan. I want this moment to last." I opened my eyes and slowly raised my head to see his legs and feet extending out from between my legs then down the hillside to the ocean and finally to the distant horizon far away. "Ohhh Goddd Donovan, this is perfect. Thank you for sharing this with me. I'll never forget it."

His strong hands moved my hips back and forth to show me how he wanted me to fuck him. I took over, undulating my hips without letting any of his cock escape my pussy's grasp. I could still feel the massive pole moving inside me as I rocked slowly back and forth. I put my hand on my lower stomach to feel my stretched vagina filled with his hot cock as it moved inside me. After a few minutes I began to move further forward with each sinuous motion to expose a little of his cock and begin an up and down movement.

I leaned forward and put one hand on his thigh and cupped his balls with the other one. I was sliding my hips up and down half his cock now and felt his head impact my cervix with each stroke. I could feel my own arousal increasing and picked up the pace. "Unnnhhhh, unnnhhhh, oooohhhhph, Donovan it feels so good. I love fucking your big hard cock. Ohhhhhh, Yes Donovan Ohhhhh fuuuccckkk, I'm going to cum!

I slammed down on him and held still while my orgasm caused my vagina to throb around his rigid pole. I squeezed his balls as each pulse of my pink walls squeezed his fat shaft. "Ohhhhh Donovan that was fabulous. I love cumming on your cock. I want to do it again."

He reached for my arms and pulled be back toward him. "Put your arms behind you on either side of my chest and lean back." I did as he told me and spread my legs as wide as they would go and put my feet on the ground. He took over the stroking by pushing his hips up and pulling them down to slide his rock hard cock in and out of me.

His powerful thrusts actually pushed me backwards each time he humped his hips upward. I looked down from my semi-reclined position and saw his beautiful black rod sliding its entire length in and out of my wet cunt. He sped up his stroking and I could feel another orgasm starting to build up in me as the sounds of his hips slapping my ass and the sight of his balls flapping with each stroke pushed me closer to cumming.

"Ohhhhh Goddd Donovan I'm cumming again!" My cunt went into convulsions a second time as he continued to hammer it with his still hard cock. I could barely keep myself upright as the orgasm made my muscles weak. He pulled me back to him and his cock slid completely out of me. Before I could protest or even finish cumming he rolled us over so I was lying on my stomach. He pulled my hips up so I had to lean on my forearms to keep my ass elevated then speared my soggy cunt with his cock and buried it back inside me. I groaned loudly as I felt my vagina stretch. OHHHH YESSSS Donovan FUCK ME, FUCK MEEEEEEE!

He wasted no time and began to fuck me like a stallion with fast, powerful strokes that made my whole body vibrate each time his hips slammed into my upturned ass. His dark pink head was bashing against my cervix as insistently as it had the first night I was with him. I pushed back with my hips to meet his thrusts. I don't think I had completely stopped cumming from my last orgasm because my vagina never stopped throbbing.

Finally the last two inches of his cock slid through my distended lips. I came so hard I couldn't even make a sound. He stopped his thrusting and held his cock as deeply inside me as it could go. Then I felt it swell and pulse to signal his orgasm. The first blast of his cum launched with the force of a fire hose. My orgasm went supernova and stayed that way as he continued to pump his cream into me for what seemed like a full minute.

Even when he stopped spraying cum into me he stayed still and let his cock deflate. I felt the head sliding slowly down my vagina until at last it slipped through my still over stretched labia. I was trembling the entire time. It took me a while to readjust to its absence then I collapsed onto the towels. I felt his warm hands massaging my ass then move up my back all the way to my neck. It was a loving and gentle thing to do after such an incredibly intense session of fucking. I felt wonderful.

We'd been here a little over an hour and I'd had four orgasms. I thought about how gloriously different that was than what I had been doing for the last couple of years since I married Josh. The most I'd ever had with him in one session was two and most of the time I was lucky to get one. What the hell was I thinking?

We picked up the towels and returned to the scooter and put them back on the seat. I was glad to have them because by the time we got back to the gates of the resort the one I was sitting on had a huge wet spot on it from all the cum that had leaked out of me. Donovan dropped me off so he could take the scooter back to the storage house. I went inside and walked to the reception area. Jennifer was sitting at a desk and Lilith was standing beside her.

"Hello Jennifer, Lilith. I need to talk to you about tonight."

"Oh yes, I've cleared my schedule so I can be with you and Min-seo all night if you want me to."

"I can't think of anything I want more. But first I need to check out. I won't be taking the early boat back to Curacao tomorrow, I've got my own transportation and I'll be leaving tonight."

"That's rather unexpected Vivian, how did you manage that?"

"I met a very nice man who is here on his own sailing yacht and he has offered to take me. He's having dinner prepared on board as well. He has told me that I could invite you to join us and I will be very disappointed if you don't. Lilith, if you would also like to come along you may consider yourself invited. He will bring you back tomorrow morning as soon as I'm on my way to the airport."

"That sounds wonderful Vivian. I'd be delighted to accompany you. I've never been sailing at night, it sounds like fun."

"What about you Lilith?"

"I wouldn't miss this for anything. I really wanted to be with you again before you left. What time are we leaving?"

"He's going to meet me at my room at five-thirty and we'll come back here and check out."

"We can go ahead and check you out now and then Lilith and I will just come to your room at five-thirty."

"Lilith, are you busy now?"

"I'm never to busy for you Vivian. How may I be of service?"

"I'd like to spend some time alone with you and show you how much I appreciate what you did for me the night I arrived. Donovan told me something about you and I don't want to leave here without experiencing it."

"It would be my great pleasure to be with you Vivian." She walked over to me and kissed me then took my hand. "Come on, let's go make a memory."

We walked slowly; hand in hand first to her room so she could get something to wear in Curacao then headed back to my room. "I feel so different than when we did this a few days ago. It's a little difficult to believe all that has happened to me since then. I took your advice. I didn't waste time."

"From the first minute I saw you I had a special feeling about you. It's the same feeling a gardener has when she sees a rosebud. I saw the flower, in full bloom that you would become. I'm so glad you found your way here. You've no idea how close you came to missing your life."

"I wouldn't have understood that before now. Is everybody as lost as I was?"

"Yeah, pretty much. It's inescapable really. It's the price we pay for living in civilization. Our innate intelligence is sacrificed on the altar of being a good citizen. Society forces all of us to conform and lose the innocence we were born with. It's up to you to get it back. It usually takes a big shock like you got in order to even begin to rediscover who you were born to be."

"That's why I want to be with you again. You know these things. I got to be with Jennifer and she knows these things too. Do you learn this by being here or do you come here because you have learned this?"

"Both really. It's a chicken and egg thing. It's not how you come to be here, it's what you do while you're here that matters."

"In my case I definitely learned by being here. I had very good teachers, starting with you."

"Your situation made you capable of accepting new things. Nobody can really teach anybody anything. They can only help you learn. Those of us who have been here a while merely shine a little light for you to see where your own path leads."

"I get that. That's what I want to thank you for."

We arrived at my room and I punched in the numbers on the keypad and opened the door. The room was clean and had fresh flowers. "I'm going to miss this room. I did a lot of growing up here. I'm really going to miss the bathroom. I want to bathe you the way you did it for me that first night."

She walked toward me and put her hands on my waist and looked at me in a very curious way. "I'd be delighted to have you bathe me Vivian." Then she kissed me. It wasn't a sexy kiss or a passionate kiss but more of a friendly kiss. It made me feel very close to her. It told me more about how she felt about me than twenty minutes of talking to me could have.

"Lilith, after I bathe you, I want you to take me to the next level."

"I may not be able to take you there but I'll accompany you and we'll see if we can discover it together."

We went into the bathroom and started running the water into the tub. While it was filling, we gave each other enemas. It was understood that we would both be pleasing each other anally. We got in the tub and I leaned back against one of the curved sides. She sat between my legs and leaned back on me. I put a hand under each of her breasts and felt the way the water buoyed them. She had such lovely breasts; I truly admired them.

I kissed the side of her neck as our breathing synchronized. After a few minutes of lying together quietly I pushed her up and began to wash her. I couldn't put what we were feeling into words so I showed her with my hands as they glided gently over her beautiful body. It was a much more intimate way to communicate than speaking. My hands became very sensitive and absorbed so much from every place they touched her. Every part of her constantly told me that for this time we had to be together, she was mine to do with as I pleased.

Slowly I came to understand the difference between surrender and capitulation. When one surrenders to another they don't give up because they are defeated. They joyfully agree to merge with you in a shared conviction that harmony is better than conflict and that cooperation is better than competition. There is no winner and no loser. The whole truly is greater than the sum of the parts.

When I finished bathing her I looked deeply into her eyes. She said, "I thought you said you wanted to wait until the bath was over to go to the next level."

"Please forgive me my love. I couldn't wait. Was it not you who told me not to waste time?"

"Guilty as charged councilor. But I cannot forgive you because in my eyes you are incapable of sin and I have no right to judge you for what you do when your only motive is love."

There was only one thing left to do. I moved toward her and kissed her. Nothing could have prepared me for that kiss. It was everything a kiss can be and more. It took more than my breath away; it took me away. There was no more I and no more thou. There was only us. Love itself enfolded us unto its bosom and sanctified all that we were about to do. We stood and stepped out of the tub then dried each other in a way that made us feel like perfect gifts for each other.

When we returned to the bed she lay down on her stomach and put a pillow under her hips. Not a word needed to be said. We both knew what she wanted. I was as delighted to give it to her as she was to receive it. I softly kissed her gorgeous sexy ass from her thighs to her lower back, pausing to lick it teasingly. She cooed as my lips visited every square inch of her butt. My hands gently spread her cheeks. She spread her legs and her cooing turned to soft moans that told me of her pleasure with each breath she took.

I stared at her pussy so delectably displayed and memorized how her pouting lips framed her delicate labia peeking shyly from between them, their beautiful pink color enhanced by the droplets of her juice that glistened on their edges. Her clitoris was still partially concealed in its hood with the little pink nub barely visible. Above her opening her puckered rosebud decorated her crotch like a flower.

I trembled as I moved my head forward to let my tongue slide through my lips and gently touch her clit to begin its journey between her labia on its way to her anus. It was a trip I took over and over again, licking her slit with heartfelt devotion. My tongue's taste buds were saturated with her sweet excretions. I happily exchanged my saliva for her delicious juice. Her pink lips were splayed open and sticking to her outer lips with my spit. The opening to her vagina was clearly visible now.

I paused during my next lick to insert my tongue into the hot source of her juices and shuddered when she released a stream of nectar into my mouth. Her moaning grew louder and more pleading. I knew what she wanted and moved my mouth up to cover her puckered orifice. When she felt my mouth on her rosebud she pushed her hips up to entreat my tongue's attention. I was happy to give it to her. I licked her little star with the flat of my tongue and elicited a long "Yessssssssss" from her.

"Use your hand to rub your clit." I told her as I inserted two fingers into her hot wet cunt to tickle her g-spot.

"Ooooohhhh Vivian you love me so sweetly. Suck my ass. Stick you tongue in it and love it."

I complied with her wish immediately as she pushed her hips against me to help me penetrate her hole. My tongue was sliding in and out of her as her hips undulated to cooperate with my penetrations. Our fingers were busy in her cunt and on her clit as her orgasm began to take shape deep inside her. We kept up our actions deliberately and concertedly. We were in no hurry. Her climax was not a goal but a consequence of our loving. We let our bodies decide on the timing of her peak.

When it came, I felt her vagina pulse around my fingers to let me know she was cumming. Her entire body was awash in orgasm. Her ass cheeks tightened and flushed with the warmth that her climax generated. I felt her heat against my face as I kept sucking on her the whole time she came.

I pulled my head back and slowly removed my fingers from her pussy. I moved up to lie beside her and she turned on her side to face me. I took her in my arms and kissed her while I pulled her tightly against me. The feeling of her warm breasts pressed against mine was dizzying. We melted into each other and let love cover us.

1...1819202122...27