Vivian's Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No panties?"

"There wasn't enough room for them."

The third button yielded to his manipulation and I reached under the blanket with both hands and quickly pulled the shorts down below my knees so I could spread my thighs. His hand slid between my legs.

"I guess there wasn't enough room for your pubic hair either."

"Nope, I couldn't have them sticking out now could I?"

"Oh Jesus your pussy feels good."

"You're making it feel good to me too. Oooohhhh yesssss, slide your finger up and down my slit. Oooohhhh just like that." I leaned toward the aisle and turned my head around to see where the attendant was. I could barely see through the side of the curtain that separated first class from economy that the attendant was busy serving drinks to the people in the back. I guess the airlines had done away with assigning a dedicated attendant to first class. Either that, or they decided it wasn't worth it for only two people on this flight. In any case, we were in no danger of being interrupted any time soon.

I reclined my seat and raised the armrest between us so I could spread my legs wider. No point in not getting comfortable while a stranger is masturbating you. He inserted his middle finger into my hot snatch and used his thumb to rub my clit.

"Vivian, I haven't felt a pussy this wet in twenty years. Thanks for reminding me what a vagina is supposed to feel like."

"You're welcome Roger. My pussy's had such a workout over the past week that being wet has become my natural state. Use your finger to rub up toward the top like you were scratching me." When he started rubbing my g-spot I could feel my orgasm begin to build up. "Keep rubbing my clit. Ohhh, Ohhh, Ohhh yessss Roger you're making me cum!" My vagina started contracting and releasing around his finger as even more juice covered it.

"Wow Roger, that was fabulous. Must be something about the altitude that intensified my orgasm."

He removed his hand from my crotch and returned the favor of handing me his napkin so I could mop up my leaking hole. When I had cleaned up I reached down and pulled my shorts back up and buttoned them.

"So Roger, now that we're friends, do you live in Memphis?"

"No, I'm a consultant for a national restaurant chain and I'm visiting the franchises in Memphis to see if there's anything I can do to help them. I live in Cincinnati. What about you, do you live in Memphis?"

"I do, but not for much longer. I'm taking an extended hiatus from my profession to live on a beautiful sailing yacht as a kept woman with a man I met while I was on vacation last week."

"What made you decide to do that?"

"My career and my marriage both ran into trouble on the same day. I took a week off to think things over about whether or not to continue them and decided it was better to make a clean start. The resort I went to was a high-class swingers retreat and I discovered that I had been missing out on a lot by devoting so much time to my job and my marriage. Now I have an opportunity to make up for lost time and I'm going to take it."

"I hope your new adventure works out for you. I can tell the vacation made a big difference in you. You don't seem like the kind of woman that would normally dress and act like a hooker. I don't mean that as an insult. I wish all women had the same attitude as you when it comes to sex."

"You should consider going to this resort. Every woman there has the same healthy, playful attitude about sex. It's really very refreshing."

A few minutes later the flight attendant came back through the curtain. "Would either of you like lunch?" She brought us a very nice chicken salad and when we finished eating she came back to get our trays.

"Do you ordinarily work both first class and economy?"

"I don't have to but you two looked like you wanted to be left alone so I helped out in the back to speed things up. I figured if you needed anything you'd ring the call button." She smiled a knowing smile at me.

"That's very nice of you. Are you allowed to accept tips?"

"Airline policy is a little vague on that but if there is cash on your tray, it can be picked up by the attendant."

"Don't run off just yet." I reached in my purse and got out my wallet and pulled out a hundred dollar bill and put it on the tray. "That's for exemplary service and thoughtfulness."

She took the trays away and I went to the toilet to pee. Roger and I talked some more and then it was time to land. I headed for baggage claim and really enjoyed the looks I got from men and women as I walked as sexily as I could with the cheeks of my ass peeking out from the bottom of the shorts. I picked up my bags and walked to the stop for the shuttle to the parking area. I was very relaxed about what I was going to do and eager to get on with it.

When I arrived at my apartment it was four o'clock. I sent Josh a text to tell him I was back and he replied that he would be home at six and that he missed me. I quickly decided to go to a salon that was close by and have my hair done and my makeup put on. I hadn't worn much makeup while I was at the resort and I wanted to look different than I usually did. I put a bottle of Champagne on ice before I left.

The stylist asked me if I wanted to do anything special and I told her I wanted both my hair and my makeup to look like I was an expensive call girl because I wanted to surprise my husband tonight. She chuckled and said she was sure she could make me look like any man would be willing to pay a thousand dollars to have sex with me.

An hour later, she and the cosmetologist had transformed me into an expensive lady of the evening as my mother used to refer to prostitutes. The makeup was heavy with plenty of eye shadow and mascara and the lipstick was a luscious plum color like a rich merlot wine and it matched the glossy nail lacquer.

I was back in the apartment at five-thirty and was trying to decide on what to wear. I really didn't have anything that was ultra sexy but then I remembered a gift someone had given me at my bridal shower. I found the box in the back of my closet and opened it. I had never worn it.

Inside was a complete outfit that was exactly what I was looking for. There was a tiny black thong made of lace that was so sheer that it looked like a mere shadow on my mound and lips. The little garment left my ass completely exposed with only a tiny string running up my crack to the waistband. There was a matching half bra that exposed my nipples completely. A pair of black silk self-supporting stockings with seams up the back completed the ensemble. I put on the sexy outfit then put my new four-inch high heels back on and looked at my reflection in the mirror.

I was genuinely shocked to see how sexy and beautiful I looked. I knew it was more than just the lingerie and the make up. The week at the resort had transformed me on the inside too. If I had put this outfit on before I left I would have looked like a timid little girl playing dress up with her mother's clothes. Now I looked like a confident, sexy, self-assured woman wearing something that revealed my true nature. I decided to put on a necklace with long black shiny stones hanging from a thin white-gold chain. Perfect!

I was sitting in one of the plush chairs that faced the sofa in our living room when I heard Josh open the door. He walked into the living room and stopped in his tracks. "Who are you and what have you done with my wife?"

I uncrossed my legs very slowly to be sure he had a good view of my bald pussy through the sheer lace then stood up and took a step forward. I held out my arms to the side then slowly turned around to give him a full look at my scantily clad body. "Why Josh, have you forgotten me so quickly?"

"Ummmhhhh, if you had ever looked like this before I can assure you I would remember it. You're gorgeous."

"Thank you. It's a shame it took both of us so long to realize it."

A wistful look came over his face as he said, "Yes it is. I'm sure it will be the biggest regret of my life."

"There's a bottle of Champagne in the fridge. Would you please open it and pour us a glass?" I sat back down on the chair as he opened the bottle and poured us each a glass.

He walked over to me and handed a glass to me. "Are we celebrating something?"

"I don't think this is an occasion to celebrate Josh. We need to talk about our marriage and what we have decided about it. Sit down and tell me about what you did and why you did it."

"I had an affair. I didn't plan on it or initiate it... it just happened. You and I spent so much time with our work that I was around Carol more than I was around you. She was always so nice and charming and she was a big help to me in my work. I don't want to compare you or make you feel like you were lacking in any way but she was exciting and adventurous in bed and for whatever reason, we didn't have that."

"You may be surprised to know that I came to the same realization while I was gone. We never made sex a priority. We never explored our sexuality to find out what we really wanted and what we were capable of. I don't blame you or myself. We neglected a very important part of our relationship because we were too damn busy."

"Judging by your appearance, I'd guess you did some exploring while you were away. You're not just dressed sexy, you are sexy. I can see it in your eyes."

"Am I to assume that you would rather be with Carol than with me?"

"Until I walked through that door, the answer to that question was yes. But seeing you makes me think that would be a big mistake."

"Actually Josh I'm relieved that you've found somebody else that excites you. It makes it easier to tell you that I've found somebody that excites me. I've fallen head over heels in love with this person and doing so made me realize that neither of us had done that for each other. We believed we were in love but we didn't feel it deep down in our hearts. I hope you have that feeling for Carol because if you don't you should look for someone that you can feel that way about."

"Did you know this person before you left?"

"No, we met at a resort in the Caribbean."

"How old is he? What does he look like?"

"Come with me to my computer and I'll show you."

We walked over to the dining room table where my laptop was set up to play the video through our flat screen TV. I typed Min-seo's URL into the browser and went to her private website. I entered her password and clicked one of her videos and it began to play.

"This is porn. What's that got to do with your new love?"

"Take a close look at the woman. Do you know who that is?"

"Well, the website is for Juicy Liu. Is your new boyfriend in one of her videos?"

"No. I don't have a new boyfriend. I have a new girlfriend."

"You're in love with Juicy Liu!?"

"I adore her, and she adores me."

"When did you become a lesbian?"

"I'm not a lesbian. I'm bisexual. I found that out the first night I got to the resort. A beautiful young woman named Lilith did things with me that I couldn't even imagine myself doing. It changed my whole outlook on sex. I was with a man that night too. They both had sex with me at the same time."

"This is very difficult for me to believe. I would never have guessed you would ever consent to a threesome with another woman. If I had even had an inkling that you would do something like that I would have suggested it myself."

"You see, that's exactly what I was talking about. We never explored our sexuality and pushed our boundaries. Maybe it took your having an affair to make me do something to finally get in touch with my real sexual feelings. Maybe I would have reacted differently if you had asked me to do it."

"So what are you going to do now that you've found Juicy?"

"I'm going to live with her."

"Where?"

"On a fabulous sailing yacht that belongs to a billionaire who asked us to be his traveling companions for as long as we want."

"What about your career? Are you going to just give up all you've worked for your whole life?"

"I've decided I would rather have a life than a career. Being so busy with my career is what made us miss out on having an exciting sex life and I'm not going to do that anymore. I've got my degree, I've passed the bar, I can go back to being a lawyer anytime. I'm going to live and see the world and be in love while I'm still young enough to enjoy it."

"So I guess that means we're getting divorced."

"Yes. It will be cleaner that way. I can have one of the lawyers at the firm do the paperwork so all we have to do is sign the consent. We have no kids so basically I'm willing to split our savings so we each get back what we put in and keep our cars. It shouldn't take very long to file the papers."

"Do you want me to move out?"

"Not necessarily, if you want to stay here until you decide where you want to move, one of us can sleep in the spare room. If you want to keep the apartment that's OK with me or if you would prefer to stay with Carol that's fine too. I'm going to resign from the firm tomorrow and after that I'm going to focus on getting ready to leave as soon as possible. I'll take care of the furnishings, dishes and my clothing. I'll either have them consigned or donate them to a charity. I will need to visit my parents and let them know what I'm doing. I'll make arrangements with them to store the few things I plan on keeping."

"I've got to get rid of just about everything since space will be limited on the boat. I'll be able to pick up things in the various places we visit if I need something. It will actually feel very liberating not to have so much stuff to take care of all the time."

"Since I didn't know what we were going to do, I haven't made any plans but I think I would like to keep the apartment, at least until the lease is up. I haven't mentioned living together to Carol so I need to be on my own to see if we progress to that point."

"That will make it easier on me since I won't have to deal with the furniture. You can have it all."

"Thank you. In that case I'll sleep in the spare room until you leave and try to help you get ready for your new life."

"Let me put some clothes on that I can go out in and then we can go someplace nice for dinner. I'm sure neither of us wants to cook tonight."

"As much as I would prefer you to stay dressed as you are I suppose it does limit our choices of restaurants."

The next morning I took my time getting dressed and got to the office at ten. I immediately began preparing my letter of resignation. When I had it ready I walked over to Frank's office and asked his secretary if he was available. She told me to go on in.

"Well Vivian, I hadn't expected to see you so soon. How was your vacation?"

I knew what he meant but instead of answering him I walked to his desk and put my letter of resignation on it. He looked at it and said, "Vivian there's no need for this. You have a bright future here and I would hate to see you throw it away."

"Frank, this isn't only because of what you want me to do. I'm getting divorced. Josh and I have mutually discovered that we aren't as close as we should be. I came to this realization while I was gone and I've made arrangements to do something else that I'm very excited about. I want you to give me your sincere assistance in wrapping up my work here and in exchange for your help I'm going to do something for you."

"I'm sorry to hear about you and Josh. I thought you made a nice couple."

"We are a nice couple. It's just that we don't love each other the way we thought we did and we've grown apart. It's nothing to be sorry about."

"I can tell you're firm in your decision. I'll help you get ready to leave in any way I can."

"First come to my office with me. I've got something to show you."

We walked back to my office and I turned on the security system and showed him the video. He looked deflated and a little scared. "What do you intend to do with that?"

"What I'm not going to do is show it to the other partners. I thought about showing it to your wife but I've decided there's no point in my being the one she blames for ruining your marriage. So I've decided to delete it. That's the first half of my going away present. The other half I'll give you tonight at your lake house. I assume there is nobody there today."

"No, it's empty."

"In that case you're in for a very nice surprise. Now let's talk about what you can do for me in exchange for what I'm doing for you. As of today I'm involved in thirty-two cases, which will take some time to fully resolve. I estimate, conservatively, that each of these cases would be worth one hundred thousand dollars to me if successfully concluded. I expect to be paid for all of them prior to my leaving. In addition I think I should be compensated for being denied a chance to make partner in this firm so I would expect a nice severance bonus for not causing a stink about why I'm really leaving. I'd say three million dollars should be adequate to cover my loss."

"That comes pretty close to blackmail Vivian."

"Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander Frank."

"I'll talk to the other partners. I should be able to meet your requirements."

"In that case I believe our meeting is over. Be at your lake house at seven tonight. Bring a video camera and a tripod. Oh and one more thing; take a Viagra pill before you leave home."

As soon as he left I called the local agent for Min-seo's video producer. I told him my name and he said he had heard from his producer that I would be calling and asked me what I needed. I told him I needed a very pretty young blonde with nice sized natural tits and I would pick her up at his office at six-thirty. I informed him that in the future he would be dealing with a man named Frank Palmer and that he would show his appreciation for making these arrangements from time to time.

I left work early and went for a massage then had something to eat before driving to the talent agency. I went inside and met Tim, the manager of the agency. "Hello Vivian, it's nice to meet you. I don't get too many calls from the head of the production studio. You must be very well connected."

"I manage to meet people with whom I can have a mutually beneficial relationship. I'm thinking of investing in video production and he was kind enough to suggest I start here in Memphis to become familiar with the process."

"I understand you want to audition a young woman tonight. I have somebody here that meets your requirements. She's a student and is pretty enough to get paid for what she's been doing for free. I think you'll like her. She's bi and likes to fuck. Her name is Leslie. I'll go get her and you can use my office to interview her."

Tim left and came back with exactly the kind of young woman I had asked for.

"Leslie, this woman is starting a new production company and wants to audition you for a video. Depending on her requirements you will be paid the standard rate for auditions and if she wants you to be in a video she will let me know and I'll get in touch with you."

Tim left and I talked to Leslie for a couple of minutes and told her that I only wanted her for some basic work like oral and straight sex with an older man because the videos I was interested in doing would be young women and older men. She said she didn't have any problem with having sex with older men. I told her she could come with me and we walked out of Tim's office. I told Tim that Leslie would be acceptable and we left the office.

"Leslie do you have a car?"

"No, I had a friend drop me off at the agency and I'll call her to come pick me up when I'm finished."

"OK, we'll use my car to go to the location for the audition and I'll bring you back to the agency when it's over."

1...2021222324...27