Vivian's Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lips closed around the head and my fingers began caressing and squeezing his balls. His hips moved forward to push his cock into my mouth then pulled back. He took his time and moved slowly, increasing the depth of his strokes a little each time until I felt his pubic hair with my nose. He held still, savoring the sensation of his cock buried in my mouth while I gently sucked on it and licked it.

After a few seconds he would pull it slowly out and reinsert it all the way in. He continued like this for some time and I thought it a little curious that he didn't increase the speed and really fuck my mouth but we both seemed to like this relaxed pace.

It gave me time to breathe between each stroke. It also allowed me to fully experience the feeling of his cock with my tongue. I could detect the hole at the tip and the ridges on either side of the head while he was pulled back. Then enjoy the sensation of his shaft sliding over my tongue. I loved how I made it throb when the head was in my throat and I sucked on his entire length.

Eventually his cock began to pulsate while it was fully enclosed in my mouth with the tip at the entrance to my throat and I knew he was about to cum. He pulled back until only the head remained inside my lips. I squeezed his balls and pulled on them. He groaned and then the first spurt of his sweet pearly liquid sprayed across my tongue and splashed into my throat. I waited patiently as his cock throbbed and delivered six more large servings of hot cream into my hungry mouth. I swallowed each one as I received it.

He withdrew his cock and rolled onto his back. "Oh shit Vivian that was fantastic. For somebody who's not that into blowjobs you really seem to have developed a remarkable expertise for it."

"For some reason I've become very fond of sucking cock and I guess my enthusiasm shows. Something happened to me last night when I did it to Donovan and he practically drowned me in cum. It was exhilarating and exciting. The way you did it was perfect because I got to feel everything that was happening to your cock and your balls. I knew when you were ready to cum and I loved feeling you spurt it into my mouth so I could taste it. You have very sweet cum by the way."

"Anytime you want to practice some more, I'm at your disposal."

"I think I'd like it better if you didn't have any pubic hair. You need to come with me to the spa and have a waxing."

"OK. For another blowjob like that I'd let them remove every hair on my body."

"In that case let's get up and take a shower and get some breakfast before we go to the spa. I'm starving."

I started to pick up the phone to order some breakfast sent in but Andy said we should go to the main pool to get it. The pool had buffets set up all day long for all meals and it was also the central place to meet people and hook up. We took a shower together and playfully washed each other then dried off and started to head out for the pool. Andy said I should take a towel with me to sit on while we ate. So we grabbed a couple of the large beach towels and left the room.

There were quite a few people at the pool and the food on the buffets looked delicious. We put our towels down at a table where an older man was sitting and asked if he would mind if we joined him. He said he'd like some company so we walked over to the buffet. There was a dedicated station for cooking omelets so I ordered one with tomatoes and mushrooms. While it was being prepared I found a place to get some more coffee and a croissant.

The man at the table where we sat introduced himself as Ken. Last names seemed unnecessary here so Andy and I told him our names. He asked if I was new to this resort and I told him yes.

"What made you decide to come here?"

"I had a really lousy day two days ago and needed to get away for a while."

"What happened, if you don't mind my asking?"

"One of the partners in the law firm where I work came on to me and made it plain that if I ever wanted to advance and make partner myself then he wanted me to be his mistress."

"Maybe you should reconsider working at that law firm."

"That's one of the reasons I'm here."

"Oh? Is there another reason?

"It gets better; or worse depending on your point of view. I left work early in a storm of emotional distress planning to go home and just sit and evaluate this situation but when I arrived at our apartment, I found my husband in bed with a young woman. That's when I decided my whole life had fallen apart and I needed to get away to do my thinking. I told my husband to get rid of his girlfriend by the time I returned and left to see a travel agent. She recommended this place and said I might as well have some fun while I was considering what I was going to do."

"Wow what a story. If you want my suggestion I think you should call Maury Povich and put the whole thing on national television. Get the jerk you work with, your husband and his girlfriend all on the set and just play it for all it's worth. You have grounds for a strong sexual harassment suit against the law firm."

"I'll definitely put that on my short list of options. But there are other things to consider. The partner in the firm really isn't a jerk even though what he's done is reprehensible. I think he's just lonely and has a lousy sex life with his wife but he doesn't want to leave her. He has kids and he knows a divorce could jeopardize his own career and get ugly. As for my husband, I love him and I'm pretty sure he still loves me. I've been an adult and an attorney long enough to be aware of what a powerful attraction strange pussy can have on a man, especially when it's so willingly offered."

"You exhibit a lot of maturity and patience with that attitude Vivian. Not many women would have handled these events as reasonably as you have. I'd like to get to know you better, what are you doing this afternoon?"

"Andy and I are off to the spa after we eat. We're going to have our pubic hair removed then go somewhere and see if sex is any better with our parts all nice and smooth. We should be finished by one o'clock. If you'd like, you can come to my room then and we can do something together. I want to meet as many people as I can here and see if each one can help me with my decision."

"I'd like that Vivian, I'll see you around one. Andy, what brings you to Fantasy Island?"

"My parents have been coming here for years and now that I'm eighteen and about to start college my dad thought I'd enjoy learning a little more about sex before I got around all those cute coeds."

"And what have you learned about sex here?"

"One of the most important things I've learned is that quality is more important than quantity and that sex is more than what happens between your legs. Vivian and I slept together last night and all we did was cuddle. Then this morning I sucked her breasts for half an hour and it made both of us feel terrific. I know her in a way I wouldn't have if we'd just had a quick fuck. Now she means something to me."

"You are a fine young man Andy. Your father made a wise decision sending you here. The kind of people that come to this resort have a highly evolved sense of their sexuality and they also like to share their attitude with others. You seem to have caught on pretty quickly. You two have fun and Vivian, I'll see you at one."

Ken got up from the table and walked away. We finished eating and then made our way to the spa. The receptionist at the spa was very accommodating and said there would be no problem doing both of us. We were shown to separate treatment rooms and a naked female attendant performed the procedure on me. She told me her name was Min-seo and she was from Korea. I wondered why Korea would ever let anyone as beautiful as she was leave the country. She should have been designated a national treasure.

She used a laser to remove my hair and it didn't hurt nearly as much as I thought it might. I was a little surprised when she told me to get on my hands and knees so she could do my ass crack but that wasn't too traumatic either.

When she had finished with the laser she said she needed to do a thorough examination to insure that every hair had been removed. She had me get on my back and told me to pull my knees up and spread my legs. She put on glasses and lowered her head down to my pussy and began to carefully inspect everywhere the hair had recently been. She had me pull my legs back so she could check out my ass then said, "It looks perfect but there's one more thing I need to do to be absolutely sure."

I felt her tongue slide up the left outer lip of my pussy followed by the same thing on my right one. "How does that feel?"

""Uhhhhhh, I'm not sure. Maybe you should do it again... more slowly this time so I can get a good feeling for it."

She smiled and removed her glasses. "I don't think I'll be needing these anymore." Her face returned to my pussy and she began to lick slowly up one lip then back down before moving to the other one. It felt absolutely fabulous not to mention naughty and decadent. I wasn't about to tell her though in case she would stop. I didn't have to worry, she continued licking my lips like they were candy canes. Long slow sensuous laps of her flattened tongue that she dragged along the dusky pink of my lips right next to were the white skin of my thigh started.

After several of these strong licks she moved on up to my mound to kiss and softly lick every square inch of it. "So smooth... So soft... So beautiful." The sound of her Asian accent sent a shudder though my body as I heard her loving words. She moved her mouth lower to the top of my clit and closed her lips over my hood. Her tongue moved laterally along it pausing when she reached the sensitive nub. She sucked it between her lips and stroked it softly with the tip of her tongue.

My hips involuntarily pressed up and she sucked my clit harder. My vagina began to tingle and I felt it contract. Somehow she sensed this and her mouth slid down toward it with her tongue parting and sliding between my inner labia. When she reached her destination and her tongue touched my opening she raised her head and said, "Do you want me to continue?"

"Don't you dare even think about stopping!"

She winked at me and returned her mouth to my entrance. I felt her lips open wide to cover my hole then her tongue extended and slid inside me as far as she could reach. Her hands cupped my ass cheeks and her thumbs stretched my lips open so she could get even more of her tongue inside me to swirl and flick everywhere it could touch. I spread my legs as far apart as I could get them and offered my freshly denuded crotch to her completely. She was obviously very skilled at this and in only a few more minutes my vagina began to throb and I was consumed by an orgasm that spread though my entire body like hot molasses.

I thought about the orgasms I'd had since I'd been here and came to the unavoidable conclusion that up until now I had never really had an orgasm. Oh I'd had climaxes but they were merely physical releases and most of the time I'd had to really work for them. All too often I didn't even have those when Josh and I had sex, which invariably ended when he came.

What I had experienced last night and just now were true orgasms that propelled my mind and body into another state of being. The physical sensations were fabulous and incredibly intense but the mental and emotional effects were just as wonderful. I was now grateful to Frank and Josh for jolting me out of a sexual slumber that I didn't even realize I was in.

I was as much to blame as they were. I put all my energy into my work and my marriage but almost completely neglected my sexuality. I had never made much of an effort to develop it before getting married and afterwards I settled into a rut that was only minimally satisfying for both of us. Like a lot of women, I presumed it was the man's job to provide me with an orgasm. With all the money it cost to get my education why the hell did nobody ever teach me about sex?

Lilith knew. That's what she meant when she told me last night to stop underestimating my sexual potential. How did she learn to get so in touch with her own sexuality? Was it this place? Maybe I should just say fuck it and apply for a job here and have mind-blowing sex for the rest of my life.

"OK Vivian, that concludes your treatment. I hope you are completely satisfied with your experience."

"You really have a knack for understatement Min-seo. If I were any more satisfied I'd want you to do it again."

"Unfortunately I have another appointment in a few minutes but I would be most happy to meet you later and do another thorough inspection to make sure you are still pleased with the results of my treatment."

"What time do you get finished working?"

"My last appointment is at six. I should be finished by quarter to seven."

"Would you like for me to come here and meet you. We could have dinner together if you would be so kind as to join me."

"I would be delighted to have dinner with you tonight Vivian. It is you who are kind to invite me."

I walked up to her and put my arms around her and looked into those beautiful oriental eyes and felt another shudder run through me. I kissed her and she kissed me back with no hesitation. I could taste my pussy on her lips as our tongues made promises to each other that I knew would be fulfilled tonight. I let her go and as I stepped back her eyes closed and she bowed her head. I fell in love with her in that very instant. I had to force myself to turn around and walk out of the treatment room.

I sat down in a chair to wait for Andy and in a few minutes he walked out to the reception area. He stood in front of me and said, "Well, what do you think?"

"I think I'm going to really, really like repeating what I did to you this morning. You look super sexy."

I stood up and spread my legs for him.

"I knew you'd look gorgeous. I can't wait to get my mouth on you. You do know that you're spoiling me for all those young girls I'm going to be around at the university. I'm going to miss being with a real woman."

"That's very sweet of you to say Andy and it means a lot to me right now. What my husband did knocked the wind out of my self confidence and it's really nice to know that you find me sexy and attractive."

"Don't take what he did too hard Vivian. Think about all the beautiful women like Halle Berry, Nicole Kidman, Jennifer Lopez, Rihanna that have had husbands and boyfriends cheat on them. It doesn't make them any less desirable. Sometimes guys do things that are really stupid. I guess girls do too."

"How about you and I go somewhere and do something really fun. Your place or mine?"

"Neither, there's a beach not far from here that's all set up for lovers. Let's go there so you can experience something else that's new."

We walked for a while until we came to a path that led to the shore. After a little more walking we came to a beautiful beach. It was quite long and every few yards there was a large lounge chair as big as a king size bed. It had a round wicker umbrella that was on a long hinge at the back so you could pull it over the bed if you wanted privacy. I don't see why anybody would use that feature in a place like this but it was there if you wanted it. There was a little cabinet beside the bed that contained clean sheets to put on the bed. The sheets were sanitized and wrapped in plastic.

Tropical trees lined the beach and formed a shady overhang for most of the beds but there were some that were exposed to the sky. We passed several beds occupied with people engaged in lovemaking. I wasn't sure if it was proper etiquette to watch what they were doing but I guessed if they didn't want an audience they wouldn't have come here.

I just had to stop at one of the beds to look at the couple enjoying each other. The woman was sitting on her partner facing his feet and the ocean beyond. It was obvious they had known each other for a long time. The woman moved slowly and deliberately in a way they had mutually agreed upon many times before. Her eyes were fixed on the horizon as she used her hips to perform a sensuous dance on him. Her hands cupped her breasts and caressed them. A look of serene contentment made her face glow. She saw me looking at her and smiled at me with a warm and pleasant smile. Seeing them made me happy and relaxed.

We walked down the beach until we found a bed only partly covered by the trees and had a great view of the ocean. We put fresh sheets on and got on it. It was very comfortable with several pillows so you could sit up or lie flat.

"Vivian lie down on your back so I can inspect your newly exposed crotch and when I finish, I'm going to eat your bald pussy for as long as you want."

I lay down and Andy put a pillow under my hips to elevate them so he would be more comfortable while he was eating me. I put a pillow under my head so I could see the ocean and the sky. It was getting easier to just let everything go and be in the moment like the woman I had seen down the beach. I felt better than I could ever remember feeling. Andy lay down and I bent my knees and spread my legs so he could crawl between them. He laid his head on my thigh and I heard him sigh.

"Are you OK?"

"I've never been more OK in my life Vivian. You're exquisite. Have you ever heard the song by John Mayer called 'Your Body is a Wonderland'? Well I know exactly what he was singing about. I'll remember being here with you for as long as I live."

"Oh Andy, I didn't think I could feel any better but what you just said has made me absolutely joyous. I want us to fill ourselves up with each other and romp and play in the wonderland of our bodies and be overcome with gratitude that we have this day to be together and remember for a long, long time. Right here, right now, this is what we both need, this is a gift that only we can give each other. Make love to me Andy, devour me, take me where I've never been before."

When his lips touched my inner thigh just below my bare pussy I could feel them softly tremble. It was the most poignant moment I had ever experienced. I lost all sense of time and just let his mouth and his tongue revere my body and make me tingle everywhere he touched me. What he did to my pussy could only be described as sexual worship. It was carnal and nasty and hot but profound and sacred and adoring at the same time. Neither of us could get enough. I opened myself to him more totally than I had ever thought possible.

He kissed my lips and pulled on them with his mouth to playfully stretch them then slid his tongue between them from my vagina to my clit. When he sucked my swollen nub inside his lips I pushed against his mouth to beg for him to suck it harder. Finally I felt the first twinge of an orgasm.

"Andy stop. If you keep going I'm going to cum and I want to change positions before I do. Lay on your back with your head toward the sea."

He moved into position and his hard naked cock stood straight up as he lay down. I put my hand around it and kissed the head. "I'll be back to you soon." I moved up and straddled his head with my knees on the bed. I looked out at the beautiful turquoise ocean all the way to where it met the sky. I thought about the song by the Moody Blues, 'New Horizons' and felt like a new chapter in my life was beginning. I spread my knees a little and lowered my pussy lips down onto his mouth. "I'm going to gently fuck your mouth now Andy. You just put that tongue wherever you think it should go and I'll do the rest."

I remembered how Lilith had done this to me and emulated her movements. It was just as wonderful to be on top as on the bottom. My hips moved like an expert hula dancer as I slid my bald slit forward and backward over his mouth. I put my hands on my breasts and caressed and squeezed them while I rocked over his face. His hands moved to hold my ass cheeks and squeezed them in encouragement.

1...34567...27