All Comments on 'Viv's Turn Pt. 02'

by LissyW

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MigbirdMigbird3 months ago

The entire chapter like the first Viv POV chapter so well crafted/so character driven — the “girls night” and revelations, the loo clit photos, the sex between Viv and Sonia and what amounts to a personal epiphany, and the next day’s wank party. Arguably one of highlights for me is when Viv just GABBLED to Shona — those couple of paragraphs/few lines so perfect; you could literally feel/hear her rambling excitement/exuberance. Wow, so very well written; you captured/conveyed that moment beautifully.

toesucker1toesucker13 months ago

Ohh lovely. Curiosity about Sonia’s giant clit now answered!

CupidCupidCupidCupid3 months ago

I think what you have done here is really good.

It must be difficult to tell a story that has already been been published, based on one the characters POV.

Viv's character has certainly captured a few of the reader's attention and I have to extend a thank to toesucker1, for suggesting this series!

Looking forward to the next episode!!

LissyWLissyW3 months agoAuthor

Thanks everyone for your positive comments. I did wonder whether I was overly 'milking' the story, so I'm pleased it's not seen that way.

Lissy

UncertainTUncertainT3 months ago

Great story, I really like how well the characters stand out as individuals.

LissyWLissyW3 months agoAuthor

UncertainT: Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

absolutly awsome

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLissyW@LissyW
I'm a 30-something, tall, lesbian brunette. I love the female body and all things feminine. I enjoy the sheer power of female sexuality, and the allure of beautiful women and, of course, I adore writing and reading lesbian erotica.. My stories Over Heels, Savour Me, Anja's Ga...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES